Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Oh, another question, more of a request, really . . .

Would it be fairly easy to release a patch just for the Artifact? Then, once you're ready to release the next version, people wouldn't need it anymore.

If it isn't practical, easy, or quick then never mind. Figured it didn't hurt to ask. :).

43 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

I'm using v3.61, it's correctly installed. I use MO. I also have Angrim's Apprentice installed. Sanguine's Artifact is equipped and is preventing AA from moving forward. I've read several pages trying to figure out the best way to remove the Artifact. Asked a couple of wizards, they didn't do it. In Dreamworld, I asked Sanguine to remove it and got either 'Seriously! . . . ' or 'You look too cute . . . ' FYI, I asked enough time to take my speech lever from 42 to 50. I did this because I read that asking him enough times would eventually trigger the removal. I think 8 levels should be enough, lol.

BIG QUESTION: I read that the beta version fixes the Artifact issue. Can I install the beta version without doing a clean save? (I really hope so) If I don't need a clean save, can I install it while I am in Dreamworld? Heck, can I install it while I'm wearing the Artifact?

I am now going to fill my coffee cup and start bugging, I mean politely asking Sanguine to remove the Artifact. Or I'll try the console commands referenced above.

21 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Oh, another question, more of a request, really . . .

Would it be fairly easy to release a patch just for the Artifact? Then, once you're ready to release the next version, people wouldn't need it anymore.

If it isn't practical, easy, or quick then never mind. Figured it didn't hurt to ask. :).

I have been busy with real world issue for the past couple of months but I am hoping to get back on the saddle and resume my work here this week.

My first order of business is to test this Sanguine Artifact issue and make sure I fix it in my working copy.

I am aiming for a release/fix for next weekend (5/26).

Question for those who have issues with the Sanguine Artifact:

Do you also have YPS Immersive Fashion installed?

There is a chance that, since the artifact is considered as a piercing, YPS Immersive Fashion is blocking removal until you talk about piercing removal with the NPC in Radiant Raiment in Solitude.

I am testing options to force removal at the moment but that's something I want to double-check first.

Also - Blanket cross-post in a few of my forum threads.

I have been busy offline with travel and work for the past couple of months and because of that, I haven't been on top of answering all of my messages.

If you have posted about an issue and never got an answer from me, please bump that issue again and I will reply. Nothing personal - I am not ignoring anyone. Just being busy.

Okay, to answer your question: No, I don't have the YPS fashion mod.

Yeah, I understand work gets hectic sometimes and takes priority. No problem, take your time.

I do have S.L.U.T.S. Redux. I only bring it up because of all the work done on that mod recently and its new pony gear. It shouldn't be an issue, but this is Skyrim . . .

Probably should  update the Link to Sexlab Aroused in the original post to point to Sexlab Aroused Redux.  With the years since the original Aroused was last updated it's pointless to send people to that old version any more.  Doubly so since several bugs it had are fixed if the redux version.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Probably should  update the Link to Sexlab Aroused in the original post to point to Sexlab Aroused Redux.  With the years since the original Aroused was last updated it's pointless to send people to that old version any more.  Doubly so since several bugs it had are fixed if the redux version.

Thanks for pointing that out. I fixed the link in the download page.

7 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

Okay, to answer your question: No, I don't have the YPS fashion mod.

Yeah, I understand work gets hectic sometimes and takes priority. No problem, take your time.

I do have S.L.U.T.S. Redux. I only bring it up because of all the work done on that mod recently and its new pony gear. It shouldn't be an issue, but this is Skyrim . . .

I posted a question about this issue in the Devious Devices beta thread. We will see if anyone can reply:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69936-devious-devices-framework-developmentbeta/?page=87&tab=comments#comment-2248723

Right now, I don't know why the device cannot be removed.

I will keep looking.

Happy to announce that I successfully get the Sanguine Artifact removed. 

That will be part of the next update, hopefully next weekend.

Edit: 

To be clear, eventually, the way I meant this to work is, when you go to dreamworld, random spectral devices are equipped by a spell. When the spell effect wears off, each spectral device will have a chance to remain equipped. 

Each device has an effect - the gag compels people to randomly feed you stuff, the collar can compel people to try to enslave you, the ankle chains make you go slower, the piercing makes people want to jump you.

These effects are linked to the Coveted quest. If that quest is off, the devices should clear off all the time.

Otherwise, you should be able to get them cleared by court wizards.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:26 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Happy to announce that I successfully get the Sanguine Artifact removed. 

That will be part of the next update, hopefully next weekend.

Edit: 

To be clear, eventually, the way I meant this to work is, when you go to dreamworld, random spectral devices are equipped by a spell. When the spell effect wears off, each spectral device will have a chance to remain equipped. 

Each device has an effect - the gag compels people to randomly feed you stuff, the collar can compel people to try to enslave you, the ankle chains make you go slower, the piercing makes people want to jump you.

These effects are linked to the Coveted quest. If that quest is off, the devices should clear off all the time.

Otherwise, you should be able to get them cleared by court wizards.

I was actually coming here to ask about this very thing, because I found myself quite frustrated!

I have Sanguine's collar on, which means no other collars can work.. which interferes with other mods. I went to a court wizard, who agreed to remove the device, but after he took my money, I still had the collar on.

I even went ahead and did the uninstall thing for the mod, but even that didn't remove the collar! These devices really get stuck.

21 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

I was actually coming here to ask about this very thing, because I found myself quite frustrated!

I have Sanguine's collar on, which means no other collars can work.. which interferes with other mods. I went to a court wizard, who agreed to remove the device, but after he took my money, I still had the collar on.

I even went ahead and did the uninstall thing for the mod, but even that didn't remove the collar! These devices really get stuck.

Do you remember which court wizard you talked to?

The collar should have worked. I need to test that with the same NPC you had issues with.

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you remember which court wizard you talked to?

The collar should have worked. I need to test that with the same NPC you had issues with.

The one I tried in this case was Calcelmo, in Markarth. I assumed they were all the same, but maybe it'd be worth trying another one. :classic_unsure:

On 5/19/2018 at 3:02 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Question for those who have issues with the Sanguine Artifact:

Do you also have YPS Immersive Fashion installed?

There is a chance that, since the artifact is considered as a piercing, YPS Immersive Fashion is blocking removal until you talk about piercing removal with the NPC in Radiant Raiment in Solitude.

I am testing options to force removal at the moment but that's something I want to double-check first.

I've never used that mod and had the problem with the artifact. Glad to hear that it's fixed.

8 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

The one I tried in this case was Calcelmo, in Markarth. I assumed they were all the same, but maybe it'd be worth trying another one. :classic_unsure:

I never used Calcrmo, maybe I should try him as well.

In my tests I had successful removals with the wizard in Whiterun and in Riften.

10 hours ago, Ashra XIII said:

Did you try sanguine? 

I just tested it and he removed the collar in exchange of some fun time with him.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Did you try sanguine? 

I just tested it and he removed the collar in exchange of some fun time with him.

I only tried Calcelmo. Essentially, I was in Markarth when I got my first visit to the Dreamworld. I went through the quest "The Truth", and Sanguine teleported me back to the real world. I recall in the past he'd always drop me at Haelga's, but I just ended up back in Markarth. I did some quests around there and then decided to try and get the collar removed, so Calcelmo was the obvious choice.

Next time I load up, I'll check another wizard.

53 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

I only tried Calcelmo. Essentially, I was in Markarth when I got my first visit to the Dreamworld. I went through the quest "The Truth", and Sanguine teleported me back to the real world. I recall in the past he'd always drop me at Haelga's, but I just ended up back in Markarth. I did some quests around there and then decided to try and get the collar removed, so Calcelmo was the obvious choice.

Next time I load up, I'll check another wizard.

The selection of destinations is different in the latest version - it is more quest oriented now.

I also updated the code to have the collar be subjected to the same random removal as the other devices.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The selection of destinations is different in the latest version - it is more quest oriented now.

I also updated the code to have the collar be subjected to the same random removal as the other devices.

I went over to Farengar in Whiterun, and after jumping through some hoops to get him to work with me (caused by the main plot and the mod that slows it down), I got him to agree to remove my collar. Sadly, had the same problem where he agreed to take the collar off, but then nothing happened.

Being a bit frustrated, I opened the drawers next to his bed and tried to put the collar into it. The collar re-appeared in my inventory, and then the 'worn' indicator got added, causing me to realize it wasn't there before. I exited then went into my inventory, and tried to take the collar off. I then got the usual Devious Devices choices on how to try and remove the collar, which of course all failed. 

That gave me an idea, and so I re-loaded my game, did the thing with the drawer again to get the collar to show correctly, then talked to Farengar. He agreed once more to remove the collar, took my money, and this time it WORKED! So yay on that. I guess it was glitched somehow? :classic_undecided:

1 hour ago, Ashra XIII said:

I went over to Farengar in Whiterun, and after jumping through some hoops to get him to work with me (caused by the main plot and the mod that slows it down), I got him to agree to remove my collar. Sadly, had the same problem where he agreed to take the collar off, but then nothing happened.

Being a bit frustrated, I opened the drawers next to his bed and tried to put the collar into it. The collar re-appeared in my inventory, and then the 'worn' indicator got added, causing me to realize it wasn't there before. I exited then went into my inventory, and tried to take the collar off. I then got the usual Devious Devices choices on how to try and remove the collar, which of course all failed. 

That gave me an idea, and so I re-loaded my game, did the thing with the drawer again to get the collar to show correctly, then talked to Farengar. He agreed once more to remove the collar, took my money, and this time it WORKED! So yay on that. I guess it was glitched somehow? :classic_undecided:

Yes... it looks that way.

That happens if you have mods that force temporary removal of devices without playing by Devious Devices rules, like Bathing in Skyrim for example. 

Taking a bath will remove everything, including locked devices, which may glitch them.

Happy that it worked !

Quick question. I did an overhaul on my mods to "trim the fat" off of my mod count and to do plenty of updates. At the moment I am having an issue with SD+, specifically that it is not actually enslaving my character. Its like it skips to me already being free. For instance, if I choose Live Another Life and opt to being as a Slave via SD+ then my character appears with the NPC, but not tied to them and with no Master/Slave dialogue. Similarly via Death Alternative, when I reach a point I should be enslaved, I am left able to walk away.

I do have SD+ and SD Resources installed (v3.61), as well as all the required and recommended mods. Any thought as to why the actual slavery portion might not be triggering?

58 minutes ago, Paradox_of_Theseus said:

Quick question. I did an overhaul on my mods to "trim the fat" off of my mod count and to do plenty of updates. At the moment I am having an issue with SD+, specifically that it is not actually enslaving my character. Its like it skips to me already being free. For instance, if I choose Live Another Life and opt to being as a Slave via SD+ then my character appears with the NPC, but not tied to them and with no Master/Slave dialogue. Similarly via Death Alternative, when I reach a point I should be enslaved, I am left able to walk away.

I do have SD+ and SD Resources installed (v3.61), as well as all the required and recommended mods. Any thought as to why the actual slavery portion might not be triggering?

I could ask you to post an error log but I guess you are running into a common issue - SD+ is probably not initialized in your game.

You can't just install it and get running... you have to have at leave one exit and save to initialize it properly.

Check the first question on this wiki page for more details:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:42 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I could ask you to post an error log but I guess you are running into a common issue - SD+ is probably not initialized in your game.

You can't just install it and get running... you have to have at leave one exit and save to initialize it properly.

Check the first question on this wiki page for more details:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ

Thanks. I'll try that on a new game. Its a little different than what I've done in the past, but not much.

I know my standard method of starting a fresh game after a round of updates always worked in the past. Typically that involved DLing all the mods I wanted (running the standard round of Loot/FNIS/TESEDIT/etc), then firing up the game and starting a new game. After the initial round of mods initialized, I Quicksave, then reload to pick up any other Mods. Once that save is loaded I initialize all the mods that need activation like Defeat, Death Alternative, RND, SexLab, etc. Lastly I go through and set up all the mods to how I like them before saving, reloading, double checking, and saving one more time to create the base so I don't have to spend 45min redoing all the mod settings.

I'm having some troubles with Falmers. I've got Death Alternative, Defeat and SD running in conjunction and everything works fine, however if I bleedout / blackout from a Falmer attacking me it tells me that I've been enslaved and right after that it tells me that "you are enslaved to a master that has been removed from master races" and drops me. If I use the surrender hotkey it works perfectly fine however and I get a blue shimmer on my skin. It's not a big issue since the workaround is easy, however I was still interested why I'm getting this message.

4 hours ago, DesertFury16 said:

I'm having some troubles with Falmers. I've got Death Alternative, Defeat and SD running in conjunction and everything works fine, however if I bleedout / blackout from a Falmer attacking me it tells me that I've been enslaved and right after that it tells me that "you are enslaved to a master that has been removed from master races" and drops me. If I use the surrender hotkey it works perfectly fine however and I get a blue shimmer on my skin. It's not a big issue since the workaround is easy, however I was still interested why I'm getting this message.

If you have Falmers from another mod using a custom race, they may register as a new race by SD+

You can only force SD+ to add a race to the list by manually submitting.