Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

HI, I just installed your SD+ & Resources 3.6.2 and SL Dialogues 1.7 betas.

The cage scenes aren't occurring. My owner goes to sleep without doing anything with me. There is a cage nearby and the cage scenes option in the MCM is enabled.

In addition, according to Mod Organiser, SD+ and Resources aren't being overwritten at all, except for a few meshes. I have all my mods installed through MO, so there's no conflicts elsewhere. I also put sanguinesdebauchery.esp at the bottom of my load order (against the advice of LOOT) and they still don't occur.

I skimmed the thread and didn't see anyone else mention this, so I'm probably missing something. If so, help is appreciated.

25 minutes ago, Gornby said:

HI, I just installed your SD+ & Resources 3.6.2 and SL Dialogues 1.7 betas.

The cage scenes aren't occurring. My owner goes to sleep without doing anything with me. There is a cage nearby and the cage scenes option in the MCM is enabled.

In addition, according to Mod Organiser, SD+ and Resources aren't being overwritten at all, except for a few meshes. I have all my mods installed through MO, so there's no conflicts elsewhere. I also put sanguinesdebauchery.esp at the bottom of my load order (against the advice of LOOT) and they still don't occur.

I skimmed the thread and didn't see anyone else mention this, so I'm probably missing something. If so, help is appreciated.

Where is this happening in the game? I mean where is your Character located.

Faldar's Tooth Interior, in the hallway with all the beds, next to the kitchen.

I'm using another mod called SD Cages that adds cages to many different cells (including on in the Faldars Tooth Interior, in the hallway I mentioned), but it doesn't overwrite anything in SD+, and it's above SD+ in the Load Order which is why I didn't mention it before.

Should I disable it and try a different area? If so, where would you recommend?

1 hour ago, Gornby said:

Faldar's Tooth Interior, in the hallway with all the beds, next to the kitchen.

I'm using another mod called SD Cages that adds cages to many different cells (including on in the Faldars Tooth Interior, in the hallway I mentioned), but it doesn't overwrite anything in SD+, and it's above SD+ in the Load Order which is why I didn't mention it before.

Should I disable it and try a different area? If so, where would you recommend?

No .. as far as I know SD caged should work. 

Maybe an error log before and after 1 am in game?

I really need some help here. Sanguine has bound my arms and sent me to Haelga's house in Riften. No one can break the binds and now my character is stuck just using her feet as weapons. I cheated and spawned the keys to unlock the items and nothing happened. The spectral arm binders are still in place.

I asked the court mage in Riften and the blacksmith and neither of them can help me.

This is the only thing I don't like about the mod, the random bonds enforced on the player without a way out. Pickpocket chance to get keys 0%. Picklock chance 0%. I even asked the thieves guild to see if they can pick the locks and no one there can.

Oh and console removal of the items won't work because they are bound by an animation that I can't end. The corsets, boots and gloves I can deal with but being tied up and expecting to infiltrate a place to find clues or to fight off wolves and dragons as I search for a mage/smith to get me out of the bonds is starting to wear thin.

Please consider a removal of bindings when Sanguine teleports the player out back into Skyrim, or at least a better chance of getting out of them.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I really need some help here. Sanguine has bound my arms and sent me to Haelga's house in Riften. No one can break the binds and now my character is stuck just using her feet as weapons. I cheated and spawned the keys to unlock the items and nothing happened. The spectral arm binders are still in place.

I asked the court mage in Riften and the blacksmith and neither of them can help me.

This is the only thing I don't like about the mod, the random bonds enforced on the player without a way out. Pickpocket chance to get keys 0%. Picklock chance 0%. I even asked the thieves guild to see if they can pick the locks and no one there can.

Oh and console removal of the items won't work because they are bound by an animation that I can't end. The corsets, boots and gloves I can deal with but being tied up and expecting to infiltrate a place to find clues or to fight off wolves and dragons as I search for a mage/smith to get me out of the bonds is starting to wear thin.

Please consider a removal of bindings when Sanguine teleports the player out back into Skyrim, or at least a better chance of getting out of them.

This is a bug.

It is fixed in my development code but I am not ready for an update yet. I will try to get another beta version out tomorrow.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No .. as far as I know SD caged should work. 

Maybe an error log before and after 1 am in game?

How do I create that?

Anyway, in the console it keeps repeating;

[CRDE] enslaved: SD slave and lockout 3

[CRDE] Player is busy slave, cannot be approached, leaving early

[CRDE] OnUpdate time:xxxxxx

the xxxxxx is just to represent the number, which is different each time.

Is Sanguines artifact and collar suppose to stay on once he has released you back into the world. The collar is one thing if it is but the artifact is interfering with sex acts like its a chastity device. No one will remove them even Sanguine when asked he just keeps saying "I just put them on". Safe Words greyed out in the mods Mcm and the debug "remove items" from Cursed loot doesnt even remove them. Is this planned and what do i do to finally be free of them.

So there I was, enslaved and looking for a way out. Day 5, master offers me to join or keep being a slave. I join, knowing once I slit his throat I was out.

I left and realized this added me to the Bandits faction. I wanted them to go back hostile after a day.

Saw on the PDF fact, that the only way listed was to remove all factions. I was in several so I didn't want to do this.

All that, to let everyoneknow that if you run console command

Player.addtofaction 0001BCC0 -1

It removes you from only the bandit faction. I siggesuggest st updating the PDF help file with this. 

35 minutes ago, Foxcrest said:

Is the sex change event active? How do you do it. I was curious to try it out, but nothing different happens when going to the dreamworld as a male.

You need SL Hormones which will plug into this mod, also as a side note the Sisters of Dibela will also have a sex change option in the mod if your character is male.

I am stuck at the moment on the quest "The Truth" which comes with this mod. It says I need to talk to the Alicia's to get more information but they don't offer anything new. I also need to find a scholar in Skyrim but with no clues as to their location or even a name I am at a loss.

I like the mod and story arch, but this is one of my bugbears when it comes to player made quests, if they are not written well with enough clues to piece together they can be a pain in the backside. Scholars of Skyrim and you are looking at all the court mages, alchemists, mage guild, vigilantes of stendar and possibly the dawnguard mage; not to mention quite possibly the priests as well. With no clues or pointers as to where to look this is frustrating.

Right I somehow managed to trigger an overheard conversation with an Alicia which expanded on the quest. I am now back on track with the quest.

On 3/2/2018 at 9:41 AM, CookingShow said:

I don't think it matters as of now. I tried all three, but it just seems to end the questline. The quest stays active, but there's no more extra dialogue or anything you can do to advance the story.

I am at that point as well, picked the second option and now I can have Sanguine as a follower. The spectral collar and artifact are a pain though as I can't remove them. I may have to console clear my inventory or edit it in the CK/TESEdit.

Also the ballet boots from DD mod I keep trying to pick the lock but it never works, managed it ok with the corset though. Wouldn't mind but my build is now messed up because I had to pick mage armour perk instead of staying with light armour. Fighting dragons, saber tooth tigers and bears naked isn't fun without the ability to have some kind of armour on.

Maybe once the quest is done Sanguine removes all these devices and the player gets to either keep them unequiped in the inventory or drop them. Right now all I can wear is a cape, two rings and necklace and I am fighting Blood Dragons on a build not geared up to be naked.

Great mod though with some kinks that need to be ironed out, sorry for spamming the thread and I hope my criticism of the mod has been constructive. It is a mod I am going to be keeping in my load order. :smiley:

Anyone got a hacksaw that can cut through Ebonite padlocks on the boots?

On 2/27/2018 at 4:39 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

IFPV fixes the issue of constant pop out of first person view.

Using the third person view from Sexlab has a tendency to crash for me. I never use it.

The 3rd person camera from IFPV works better for me.

I don’t use first person during anims as it messes up alignment .

I don't use first person either, because it just doesn't interest me, but how does IFPV fix the free camera bug. I installed it and it does nothing for me. And yes, I activated it with NumPad9.

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You need SL Hormones which will plug into this mod, also as a side note the Sisters of Dibela will also have a sex change option in the mod if your character is male.

I am stuck at the moment on the quest "The Truth" which comes with this mod. It says I need to talk to the Alicia's to get more information but they don't offer anything new. I also need to find a scholar in Skyrim but with no clues as to their location or even a name I am at a loss.

I like the mod and story arch, but this is one of my bugbears when it comes to player made quests, if they are not written well with enough clues to piece together they can be a pain in the backside. Scholars of Skyrim and you are looking at all the court mages, alchemists, mage guild, vigilantes of stendar and possibly the dawnguard mage; not to mention quite possibly the priests as well. With no clues or pointers as to where to look this is frustrating.

Right I somehow managed to trigger an overheard conversation with an Alicia which expanded on the quest. I am now back on track with the quest.

If you speak to Crassius, he can point you in the direction of some scholars.  ;)

Some answers in random order:

- The spectral devices should be fixed in the next version. Except for the collar which still requires a court wizard, they will all expire after a while (they have a random timer plus a forced clean up at midnight)

- The quest for the Truth currently stops at Sanguine asking you to choose your path. That will be the subject of the next chapter I am working on.

- In general, Crassius Curio is the go-to guy for hints and clues about my quests. That will also include other mods like Alicia or the Sisterhood. I am making him a living FAQ. I know that means you would have to install SD+ just for that if you wanted in-game clues, but I had to put him somewhere and this is where he made the most sense.

- The non-spectral items Sanguine gives you can be removed by smiths, for a fee. Sanguine also has a dialogue topic if you want to ask him to put them back on later on (useful to get heels in a hurry with Immersive Fashion and arched feet addiction for example).

- I thought the issue with 3rd person was fixed by IFPV but I could be wrong. All I know is that it is not happening to me and I don't know why.

- The sex change should happen when talking to Sanguine about halfway through the first chapter (after talking to the Alicias I think). You do need SexLab Hormones with ConsoleUtil to make it work though.

- Talking to the Alicias involves following the dialogues of two of the alicias AND getting a special 'hello' style comment from any of the alicias. Keep talking to them regularly until one of them drops that comment. You don't have to have the quest stage started to get the comment - it will count if it happens early.

- Joining your masters faction really means, joining their faction. The only way to clear them is to get enslaved by someone of the same type and escape early or tell them you don't want to join them - then their factions should clear up. Otherwise, you will have to selectively remove yourself from the offending faction through the console. I have plans to use the SD Addon to facilitate that by showing you the list of factions you are in at all times, but it is further down my to-do list.

23 minutes ago, Chicanery said:

If you speak to Crassius, he can point you in the direction of some scholars.  ;)

I finished the quest so far now until the update which will complete the arch.

I have an all new problem. I have Sanguines Artifact on my character and I can't wear any armour anymore and with no way to remove it. Each time I ask Sanguine he moans about just putting it in.

Tried to remove it via console but that doesn't work and it comes up with bad ID's when searched for it on the players command of "Player.ShowInventory".

My only option if I wish to continue the game with this character now is to remove the item from the mod via the CK or start a new game using only cloth armour so when I am forced to become naked due to this piercing its not so much of a problem as at least my build can compensate then.

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I finished the quest so far now until the update which will complete the arch.

I have an all new problem. I have Sanguines Artifact on my character and I can't wear any armour anymore and with no way to remove it. Each time I ask Sanguine he moans about just putting it in.

Tried to remove it via console but that doesn't work and it comes up with bad ID's when searched for it on the players command of "Player.ShowInventory".

My only option if I wish to continue the game with this character now is to remove the item from the mod via the CK or start a new game using only cloth armour so when I am forced to become naked due to this piercing its not so much of a problem as at least my build can compensate then.

See my reply above. This is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

Until then keep asking Sanguine to remove them until it succeeds.

I'm curious how SD+ determines where 'cages' are.

I imagine something has to be added inside and outside the cages to trigger cage scenes and move the player to and from them?

If so, is there a way I could get a specific cage set up myself with the Creation Kit?

17 minutes ago, Gornby said:

I'm curious how SD+ determines where 'cages' are.

I imagine something has to be added inside and outside the cages to trigger cage scenes and move the player to and from them?

If so, is there a way I could get a specific cage set up myself with the Creation Kit?

Cages are selected if they are of one of these types and in the same cell as the master WHEN enslavement is triggered.

If you are enslaved somewhere and walk into another place with cages, these cages will not been seen by SD+.

That's something I have in my list of fixes to work on.

Capture-cage-alias.jpg

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

See my reply above. This is a bug that will be fixed in the next release.

Until then keep asking Sanguine to remove them until it succeeds.

You posted right before I did about the problem. Thank you for the reply.

I am happy to announce the new slavery task system is where I want it to be... or rather, it is where I wanted it to be a couple of years late.

How do I know?

I was bringing stuff to my master and suddenly,I found myself punished with a yoke.

My first reaction was 'what the hell? I didn't do anything... must be a bug'.

Then my master went on to say he told me to be quiet and I kept disturbing him - my current task to leave him alone had failed and I was punished for it :smile:

I will me posting a new beta version tonight after a little more testing.

I think we have a keeper with this one.

hello everyone,

I have a problem, I installed sd + 3.6.1 and all the requirements but when I start a new game, I do not have "Sanguine watching you" and in the menu mcm, it tells me update, but it  indefini duration.

thanks for your help

sorry for my english, i'm french