Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

@DeepBlueFrog

Hello, my Sanguine devices are stuck.
The mod is taken from GitHub (LE).
The logs contain errors of the type:
[12/15/2021 - 01:33:41AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.
stack:
[ [None]._sd ms_clearSanguineBoundFX.OnEffectStart() - "_sdms_clearSanguineBoundFX.psc" Line 31
In this file and in fragments of dialogs.
After recompiling some scripts, the devices are removed by the dialog, the errors in the log have disappeared.

Edited by MikeTM
15 minutes ago, MikeTM said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Hello, my Sanguine devices are stuck.
The mod is taken from GitHub (LE).
The logs contain errors of the type:
[12/15/2021 - 01:33:41AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.
stack:
[ [None]._sd ms_clearSanguineBoundFX.OnEffectStart() - "_sdms_clearSanguineBoundFX.psc" Line 31
In this file and in fragments of dialogs.
After recompiling some scripts, the devices are removed by the dialog, the errors in the log have disappeared.

Thanks for the report. I will make sure that script is recompiled for the next update.

Hello, I'd also like to report that the red sanguine devices are not removing. 

Big fan of the mod and have done a playthrough in the past but it would have been about 8-12 months since I've played it.

I have just started a new character with the devious stories start in alternate start to rush to the dreamworld but only figured out it was bugged once i left it. 

I've waited IRL and in game but they don't fade.  I have also tried to talk to the court wizards but I don't think the correct prompt is coming up to remove them. 

I believe that I have all the requirements for SD+. I'm using LE and CBBE if that info helps.

I'm unsure if there could be a conflict with a different devious mod or Toy's mod or is this just a current fault that other people are having?   

Edited by Mad_Monty
missing info

More or less, same here:

I tried SD+, but I don`t know, what to do. While resting in an inn, I was taken to the dreamworld and enslaved by Sanguine- fine. Talking to him, I can serve him mead, but that is all. He wanted to inspect my body, but there was no interaction possible. Is that intended? What should I do there?

I can leave the dreamworld. (to a city far away). If I do without being set free before, he follows and might punish the PC. However, the PC wears restrains, no one can remove. So running around is all, I can do. How can I do quests again?

Don`t get me wrong: this is not a complain. It is great work, but I just don`t know how to deal with it. 

2 hours ago, Juffo78 said:

More or less, same here:

I tried SD+, but I don`t know, what to do. While resting in an inn, I was taken to the dreamworld and enslaved by Sanguine- fine. Talking to him, I can serve him mead, but that is all. He wanted to inspect my body, but there was no interaction possible. Is that intended? What should I do there?

I can leave the dreamworld. (to a city far away). If I do without being set free before, he follows and might punish the PC. However, the PC wears restrains, no one can remove. So running around is all, I can do. How can I do quests again?

Don`t get me wrong: this is not a complain. It is great work, but I just don`t know how to deal with it. 

That enslavement with Sanguine is supposed to be short. Give him his Mead and asking if you let you go.

That chain to send you to Riften should have been blocked while you are enslaved. I will take care of that in the next update.

The restraints from Sanguine can only be removed by visiting Dreamworld again. 

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Kullanıcılar için FNIS'i çalıştırdınız mı?

I'm a vortex user, and it started FNIS automatically, but after running it separately, it worked, sometimes I can't trust vortex :D

finally, yes running FNIS worked, thank you :)

equipdeviceBystring failed , I get this error when my master is dressing me up after surrendering, and of course my character doesn't wear anything, I have installed this mod before and I have never encountered such an error, I think I did everything right, I installed all the requirements, I also ran the bodyslide, but this I keep getting the error, can you help?
I know I'm very troubled  :D

2 hours ago, s1mpleeee said:

equipdeviceBystring failed , I get this error when my master is dressing me up after surrendering, and of course my character doesn't wear anything, I have installed this mod before and I have never encountered such an error, I think I did everything right, I installed all the requirements, I also ran the bodyslide, but this I keep getting the error, can you help?
I know I'm very troubled  :D

That is likely an issue with Devious Devices and SD+

If you are using the latest version of SD+, you need to upgrade to Devious Devices 5.1

If you are using Devious Devices 5.1, you need to update SD+

On 7/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, Lekellae said:

Hi everyone. First of all, I'd like to thank the author for all the work he's done on this mod, it's a huge project and it's always nice to see people invest so much time in it out of passion. Unfortunately, I also have my share of problems, and I apologize in advance if the solution has already been given (sorry but there are too many pages huh). 
Having never managed to get it to work properly in its previous versions, I downloaded the most recent version for a new game, following very precisely the order of installation advised here: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ.
Unfortunately a recurring crash closes the game when I want to load the game at step 15 (so after installing SD+ in my mod list). Not at the Bethesda logo, but really when I press continue. I checked that I had all the requirements (yes), that my order was pretty much clean, FNIS is ok, and that my other mods didn't have any issues (I deactivated the big ones that often crash my game, like Dragonborn Legacy). I don't really see what else it could be so I'm coming here to ask for help. I thank in advance the person who will help me. 

PS: I'm not an native-English speaker so I'm sorry for the mistakes. 

> my order of mods below :

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

7.PNG

I am getting the same issue, may I ask have you found a fix yet?

1 hour ago, s1mpleeee said:

unfortunately I downloaded and installed the latest versions of both, to match the installation order, but this error persists :(

Can you share an error log when that message appears? 

Maybe I missed something in the code on my end.

On 12/28/2021 at 3:54 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Has the prerequisite changed for the first time you enter Dreamworld?  When I last used this mod, maybe a year ago, I think all you had to be was level 15 and enslaved at least once.   Just installed the latest (LE) in the download page, but I heard mention of a beta somewhere?

There is an option turned on by default to make the start more immersive. Turn it off if you want the old trigger of level 15 and enslaved once.

The conditions to trigger Dreamworld more immersively are described here:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

Finally, managed to get my char to slavery lvl 6. Disappointed the master-slave dialogues are officially gone. Now it's just requests.  
I also noticed the "Can I go now?" doesn't disappear after I made my char chose. So basically, I chose everything. 1st was join, 2nd was continue enslavement & 3 is free. What happened that "Can I go now" doesn't disappear? I'll be honest I like how the asking to join is more like a beg now. I want all to sounded like begging. Although I feel like the continue enslavement & free should be a branching dialogue. I just forgot how the dialogue goes so maybe I'll retype this section later on.

I know this isn't a problem when your OP char lose on purpose. This time I send her to a place where she can't actually fight, asking to be freed is a bad decision now. Wondering should there be a grace period or something.

I still don't know why the letting my char's hands free was a feature in this mod still, considering the master will constantly stalk my char & will re equip her bindings instantly anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the exact steps to get out of sangines red devices? I gave him mead, then I ask him if I can go. He agrees gives me all of my stuff back and a message saying that the collar releases its grasp, but I'm still in all the gear. Using the chain still teleports me with the gear on.

"Safeword" doesn't seem to work either

Edited by reptile8373