Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, meriv said:

Have you tried sleeping in front of the alter? there should be a trapdoor beneath the bridge in front of honningbrew meadery that leads to the alter. It's supposed to automatically send you to the dreamworld.

I haven't tried it, alhough I suspect it would work, but isn't the access to Dreamworld supposed to be easier when you've already been there once ? The MCM menu is suggesting that you can have a 100% chance of being transported there when sleeping.

23 hours ago, lou666 said:

I'm having a slight issue with Dreamworld. I don't know how to get back to it after the first time. I tried sleeping, dying, nothing worked. The onDeath event from DAYMOYL in the MCM only registers DA Death, even though it didn't have any trouble finding the SD scenarios for onBlackout (enslavement, ...)

Is there something I'm missing ? Thanks in advance

OK nvm, I found the problem:

On 8/24/2020 at 12:35 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is an issue if you try to go straight to Dreamworld at the start of a new game.

Make sure you sleep past midnight once before trying to sleep in front of the altar.

My character got enslaved by a bandit at bannermist tower. I hung around there for a few days until he was displeased and sold her off to Belethor. However something seemed to glitch out and the collar just started shocking my character until she went down (seeming like a Death Alternative downing only I didn't see the DA bar) and I lost the ability to do anything. Anyone know how this bug happened or how I can fix it?

Question - are creature animations, and by extension things like MNC/Creature Framework, a soft requirement for this mod? Maybe 'requirement' isn't the right word as it's not listed in the mod description... I guess more, are they need to maintain a decent level of playability for SD? Some of the screenshots imply as much.

I have nothing creature related in my install currently and would prefer to keep it that way if possible, though I would like to try SD out.

1 hour ago, noctred said:

Question - are creature animations, and by extension things like MNC/Creature Framework, a soft requirement for this mod? Maybe 'requirement' isn't the right word as it's not listed in the mod description... I guess more, are they need to maintain a decent level of playability for SD? Some of the screenshots imply as much.

I have nothing creature related in my install currently and would prefer to keep it that way if possible, though I would like to try SD out.

A very soft requirement. You can turn off creature content in the MCM. In the MCM you'll want to turn off creatures as masters and possibly something to do with trolls as well. You might also need to turn off an option relating to Falmer and maybe Chorus as well. The mod also features interactions with Spriggans but they're covered under the general creatures tab (I think). It'll be on the first or 2nd page of the MCM in the left hand column near the bottom.

However, when you go to install the mod you'll want to delete the following files:

Delete \Data\Meshes\Actors\Canine\ (possibly just dogCUTEHORNY.nif, or dogVEINYBIG.nif.) every time the mod updates.

You'll also want to delete these files every time the mod updates. These files give all the dogs and wolves new penis models but forgets to give them textures (so they have annoying pink/purple boxes in their groins). The textures are in some creature content mods but you can safely delete the models from the folder I've listed above if you don't have the corresponding textures to go with them (I think they're from a mod called Horny Creatures of Skyrim).

Like this mod. Though, for immersion, I needed to turn off bound combat in Devious Devices cause otherwise the best way to clear small dungeons like bandits hideout was to get enslaved and then beat every enemy to death. They never retaliate because player is consider as from their faction (which I get is a necessity to prevent enemies from attacking enslaved player character). 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has to do with SL Dialogues or SD+, but I've been encountering something of an oddity. I'm currently enslaved to a Troll, but every time he or a creature tries initiate sex with my character and I submit or resist, nothing happens with either. Even communicating with the Troll and choosing the "Roll Over" option doesn't work (every other option does though). The debug messages say something like they try to hump me or something equivalent, then "nevermind" shows up like it was cancelled and I'm not entirely sure why. I've got all the creatures' animations working perfectly fine otherwise, because they happened before I was enslaved. Is it some setting I have ticked that's preventing it, or is it just something that's not handled anymore (the FAQ says SD+ doesn't include creature sex anymore, so does that have something to do with it)?

1 hour ago, Lazulitus said:

Not sure if this has to do with SL Dialogues or SD+, but I've been encountering something of an oddity. I'm currently enslaved to a Troll, but every time he or a creature tries initiate sex with my character and I submit or resist, nothing happens with either. Even communicating with the Troll and choosing the "Roll Over" option doesn't work (every other option does though). The debug messages say something like they try to hump me or something equivalent, then "nevermind" shows up like it was cancelled and I'm not entirely sure why. I've got all the creatures' animations working perfectly fine otherwise, because they happened before I was enslaved. Is it some setting I have ticked that's preventing it, or is it just something that's not handled anymore (the FAQ says SD+ doesn't include creature sex anymore, so does that have something to do with it)?

The "nevermind" message is an attempt at imposing a cooldown on sexual activity when you get back to back to back assaults. 

If an assault is too close to the last one, it will abort.

Maybe something else is messing with it but try waiting a little and see if they can hump you again.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The "nevermind" message is an attempt at imposing a cooldown on sexual activity when you get back to back to back assaults. 

If an assault is too close to the last one, it will abort.

Maybe something else is messing with it but try waiting a little and see if they can hump you again.

Hmm interesting, that's helpful insight. Since I was enslaved, there hasn't been any actual assault, not at the beginning of it nor after sleeping or waiting. It's been persistent for 2 ingame days. I infer that either something must think I'm still being assaulted even though I'm not, or I've managed to bork something up that's making it run that way. I'll take a look at what I'm using to see if reconfiguring something might work (I'm using Defeat and SL Levelling through Death Alternative). I'll get back on if I manage to figure it out.

Edit: If it's also helpful to know my slaver is a troll in Graywinter Watch (where I currently am), and is I don't give him gifts with fetch, he's constantly "frowning" and decreasing my slave allowance. In fact a bunch of stats are negative when the slave day updates like "overall" was -7/5, submissiveness was -10, etc.

Love this mod!  I'm using the SSE version and I'm getting the "RND Not Found" notification on load even though I did not select RND on installation.  I though I saw a fix for this somewhere in Support but I can't find it now.  Can anyone direct me to it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

7 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Love this mod!  I'm using the SSE version and I'm getting the "RND Not Found" notification on load even though I did not select RND on installation.  I though I saw a fix for this somewhere in Support but I can't find it now.  Can anyone direct me to it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I can't remember this being a message from SD+. I don't have any link to Realistic Needs and Diseases.

Bug report:

I don't get it. During my second visit to Dreamworld the Sanguine is trying to equip Boots|restrictive to the Player Chrakter. It is failing. The scriptfragment called is named _sdtif_dream_scene2outfit.

I can change the second outfit to whatever I want, but I don't find a clue, why the bloody hell ...sorry... searching more than 3 hours already in the scripts...it is not possible to have boots equipped. It doesn't matter how often I reload the game: Leaving the scriptfragment in default settings I'm always equipped with an Iron Collar, Black Leather Restrictive Gloves and a Black Leather corset. No change here. Why?

Second Question: Why is there the Tag "Restrictive" for the Corset? There is no restrictive Corset in Devious Devices and never was.

I changed the fragment to equip LegCuffs and it gave me Iron Leg Cuffs. All the time... Every single reload.

Still I cannot find the reason here. What am I missing?

Wanna have a log? Sure thing. Short explanation: The Game has 233 active mods. Please don't ask how many contain scripts. Many :) Still I have an average of 59ms. The errors in the log are from DCL 9.0 beta running alongside your mod.

Devious assets is in postion 13 and your mod SD+ in E0.

Imho your scripts are just looking in DeviousAssests.esm and SanguinesDebauchery.esp for items. Assests does not have boots and your mod, too, resulting in a none. Still I can't find the culprit here.

Maybe I should just have a nice glass of my single malt and give up for today...

Thank you for your work on various mods. Without your work my Skyrim experience would be rather pale. Currently I'm enyoing SD+ alongside with the recommendations, Dialouges and Hormones.

Papyrus.0.log

3 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Bug report:

I don't get it. During my second visit to Dreamworld the Sanguine is trying to equip Boots|restrictive to the Player Chrakter. It is failing. The scriptfragment called is named _sdtif_dream_scene2outfit.

I can change the second outfit to whatever I want, but I don't find a clue, why the bloody hell ...sorry... searching more than 3 hours already in the scripts...it is not possible to have boots equipped. It doesn't matter how often I reload the game: Leaving the scriptfragment in default settings I'm always equipped with an Iron Collar, Black Leather Restrictive Gloves and a Black Leather corset. No change here. Why?

Second Question: Why is there the Tag "Restrictive" for the Corset? There is no restrictive Corset in Devious Devices and never was.

I changed the fragment to equip LegCuffs and it gave me Iron Leg Cuffs. All the time... Every single reload.

Still I cannot find the reason here. What am I missing?

Wanna have a log? Sure thing. Short explanation: The Game has 233 active mods. Please don't ask how many contain scripts. Many :) Still I have an average of 59ms. The errors in the log are from DCL 9.0 beta running alongside your mod.

Devious assets is in postion 13 and your mod SD+ in E0.

Imho your scripts are just looking in DeviousAssests.esm and SanguinesDebauchery.esp for items. Assests does not have boots and your mod, too, resulting in a none. Still I can't find the culprit here.

Maybe I should just have a nice glass of my single malt and give up for today...

Thank you for your work on various mods. Without your work my Skyrim experience would be rather pale. Currently I'm enyoing SD+ alongside with the recommendations, Dialouges and Hormones.

Papyrus.0.log 200.98 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the details.

I will have to study this because I don't have that issue.

The boots appear normally on my setup... actually, I was thinking about removing the boots in that part of the game because of the side effect of Heel training from YPS Fashion and how it slows down the walking speed :)

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The boots appear normally on my setup... actually, I was thinking about removing the boots in that part of the game because of the side effect of Heel training from YPS Fashion and how it slows down the walking speed

Few years ago I played the 3.62 beta3 and if I remember correctly, there was no issue with boots. I can´t remember the versions of Devious devices. I don´t think it was already version 4 and it sure was not version 5 I'm playing right now with. Maybe they change to the equipment scripts are the root cause here? Till today didn't think of that, because of the backwards compatibilty Kimy has mentioned.

As a solution I will change the script a little, to use the equipment system provided by the devious framework, if generic items are used.

I updated the files with the last changes for 2020. This is to get my latest code up before working on 2021 changes.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone SD 2020-12-25

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

I am going to report this with the assumption that the cage (the one on the path before you get to Sanguine's throne area) was not added by another mod.

I have been spending much more time in dreamworld in the last few playthroughs and noticed that there may be some pathing issues around the cage.  Sanguine often gets stuck inside the cage trying to get around it.

I always thought dreamworld could use a proper rework anyway :).

1 hour ago, slvsaris said:

I am going to report this with the assumption that the cage (the one on the path before you get to Sanguine's throne area) was not added by another mod.

I have been spending much more time in dreamworld in the last few playthroughs and noticed that there may be some pathing issues around the cage.  Sanguine often gets stuck inside the cage trying to get around it.

I always thought dreamworld could use a proper rework anyway :).

Thanks.. I added it to the list of issues to check for SD+

(That cage was not added by another mod :) )

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the details.

Worked on the problem once again, because an unsolved mystery is nagging on my sanity ;)

I tested once again and found the problem. That´s all the good news.

The problem to call generic boots is as following:

[Zad]: Generic devices found: 0

I made several trys to find the root cause. The root cause is simple as terrifying: There are no generic boots unless you trigger the registergenericdevice event in the MCM from DDi. This function is depracted and it is possible to loose this function in future updates from DD. You should switch your equip calls to the new function provided within the DD framework.

After triggering the event and therefore cripple my script engine I got back the flavor of SD+.

As you can imagine now: Your mod is the only one using this function in my loadorder and I didn´t have to use it for the new playthrough I have started.

Sanity saved :D

Happy new year.

4 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Worked on the problem once again, because an unsolved mystery is nagging on my sanity ;)

I tested once again and found the problem. That´s all the good news.

The problem to call generic boots is as following:

[Zad]: Generic devices found: 0

I made several trys to find the root cause. The root cause is simple as terrifying: There are no generic boots unless you trigger the registergenericdevice event in the MCM from DDi. This function is depracted and it is possible to loose this function in future updates from DD. You should switch your equip calls to the new function provided within the DD framework.

After triggering the event and therefore cripple my script engine I got back the flavor of SD+.

As you can imagine now: Your mod is the only one using this function in my loadorder and I didn´t have to use it for the new playthrough I have started.

Sanity saved :D

Happy new year.

Is there a webpage where I can find more details about that new function provided by DD?

Is it provided by DD4 already or is it new to DD5?

I am looking for devices using tags if that can help.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am looking for devices using tags if that can help.

Afraid DD5 has deprecated registering generic devices so the old method of searching registered devices by tags is more or less gone.

The good news is that DD5 now only needs to be passed the inventory device to equip an item so you can simply create a "devious boots" formlist (or if you want to allow external edits a JSON file) with the inventory device forms of the boots you want to equip and call a random set of boots from there when needed. Also you could save a custom matching item set in a formlist and equip the set from the list in the same way.

Equipping a device in this way in DD5 simply uses

Bool Function LockDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, bool force = false)

The force parameter will replace any already equipped generic device with yours. The new function is also considerably faster than the old equip device functions.

13 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Afraid DD5 has deprecated registering generic devices so the old method of searching registered devices by tags is more or less gone.

The good news is that DD5 now only needs to be passed the inventory device to equip an item so you can simply create a "devious boots" formlist (or if you want to allow external edits a JSON file) with the inventory device forms of the boots you want to equip and call a random set of boots from there when needed. Also you could save a custom matching item set in a formlist and equip the set from the list in the same way.

Equipping a device in this way in DD5 simply uses

Bool Function LockDevice(actor akActor, armor deviceInventory, bool force = false)

The force parameter will replace any already equipped generic device with yours. The new function is also considerably faster than the old equip device functions.

That sucks... I mean, that's unfortunate.

Selecting devices by tag was a great way to pick from a diverse set without having to hardcode form lists or similar structures.

It will take me some time to get to rewrite chunks of SD+ that rely on tags. I am trying to finish my stories/quests first right now.

Until then, I am afraid my mods will not be fully compatible with DD5.

If anyone feels up to the challenge, I am looking for a mesh I can use to portray either Almalexia's Crown or Almalexia's Face Mask.

And by "reuse" I mean meshes that can be shared in other mod by attribution to the original author.

I know there is a great religious resource mod on Nexus with the right assets, except the author is not allowing any reuse (which is kind of sad for a resource mod).

image.png

image.png