Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I mean, when you activate SD+ on a new game, you have to:

- load the game and wait for SD+ messages to stop scrolling at the top of the screen

- save

- exit

- start the game again and load your save

- wait for SD+ messages to stop scrolling again

Then save again so you don't have to sit through it the next time you want to reload your save.

46 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I mean, when you activate SD+ on a new game, you have to:

- load the game and wait for SD+ messages to stop scrolling at the top of the screen

- save

- exit

- start the game again and load your save

- wait for SD+ messages to stop scrolling again

Only then you can play with SD+

Yea done, I know some takes a while to pop up but Ive been playing hours without having any more pop up and all should be good to go SD is even in my DA options:image.png.10a5eae07d8b7fb341bada18b72f2557.png

Here my FNIS (if of any help ) saying both SD and Aroused version are not recognized yet both are seemingly fine in game, so im not sure if i can count on FNIS to tell me if the are properly working

image.png.ef6ab404e8d5f9c1b91299693b3e43f5.png

Also take note that im a baby modder so if theres any stupid thing i couldve missed that could be the cause by all mean share it

5 hours ago, wolf1111 said:

So I'm trying to get to the dreamland manually and I have the "Truth" quest but when I sleep it does nothing at all and I have the immersive start off. or is there a better way to get there any help would be awesome

If immersive start is off, your only way to go there is to sleep in front of Sanguine’s altar under Honningbrew meadery in Whiterun.

30 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If immersive start is off, your only way to go there is to sleep in front of Sanguine’s altar under Honningbrew meadery in Whiterun.

sorry I forgot to put I was there at his shrine already and in the [brackets] says something about a dream and or he watches you, then the quest pop up on screen then I clear the room and sleep with the immersive start off and yeah wont send me there.

Hi, guys, two questions:

1. Following the plot, I searched the winery, found a letter, and then under the bridge I saw the entrance to the winery basement, but I didn't have the key...Where should I find the key?

2. Whiplash will cause scars, but these scars do not seem to disappear? what should I do?

3 hours ago, kittyhoney said:

Hi, guys, two questions:

1. Following the plot, I searched the winery, found a letter, and then under the bridge I saw the entrance to the winery basement, but I didn't have the key...Where should I find the key?

The key is in a rusty metal box next to the pillar of the bridge where the door is.

3 hours ago, kittyhoney said:

2. Whiplash will cause scars, but these scars do not seem to disappear? what should I do?

The scars should go away by themselves after a few days.

They are controlled by SlaveTats. If you want them gone earlier, you should be able to disable them from SlaveTats own menu.

20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The key is in a rusty metal box next to the pillar of the bridge where the door is.

The scars should go away by themselves after a few days.

They are controlled by SlaveTats. If you want them gone earlier, you should be able to disable them from SlaveTats own menu.

Thanks so much.

A MOD of water blocked my view, And the location of the box was so hidden?

The scars must have been there for a long time. I always can't wait to get rid of them?

Thanks for your answers, this MOD is so delicious? 

So I'm getting this:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<

NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Is there something I did wrong? I have all of the required mods and their required mods. I made sure everything worked fine and then when I installed SD+ this comes up.

Someone please help. I'm going out of my mind lol

Thank you in advance.

9 hours ago, Valtharia said:

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<

NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I see that too since FINSxxL 7.5+ shows more detailed information about the generated behavior files.

There is no direct effect ingame unless that warning explains some glitches with SD+ animations (crawling for example, DDi idle oddities with some of the newer DDi 4.3 devices).

The error is not game/mod braking and can be ignored. It will make the FNIS CTD calculation not 100% reliable, so it is best to stay below 100% CTD chance unless you have a mod that rises the amount of animations register-able with FNIS.

Basically: The error exists already for a long time and doesn't effect your game in a bad way and can be ignored. It's not an install error by you, but an error in SD+.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I see that too since FINSxxL 7.5+ shows more detailed information about the generated behavior files.

There is no direct effect ingame unless that warning explains some glitches with SD+ animations (crawling for example, DDi idle oddities with some of the newer DDi 4.3 devices).

The error is not game/mod braking and can be ignored. It will make the FNIS CTD calculation not 100% reliable, so it is best to stay below 100% CTD chance unless you have a mod that rises the amount of animations register-able with FNIS.

Basically: The error exists already for a long time and doesn't effect your game in a bad way and can be ignored. It's not an install error by you, but an error in SD+.

Haha. Thank you! Now I just need to see which of my mods is conflicting with SD+. It crashed to the desktop after about 30 mins of play and now it won't even load the game. sigh, Why did I get back into Skyrim again? lol

22 minutes ago, Valtharia said:

Why did I get back into Skyrim again? lol

Because of a chance to create an ultimate devious debauchery? ?

Now I just need to see which of my mods is conflicting with SD+

Are you sure it a conflict with SD+ or just the whole setup is unstable?

It crashed to the desktop after about 30 mins of play and now it won't even load the game.

Time for a tech support entry I guess?

If you need to refresh your memory about creating a stable Skyrim setup and the most basic debauchery mods you could check this blog out for inspiration:

Spoiler

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Because of a chance to create an ultimate devious debauchery? ?

Are you sure it a conflict with SD+ or just the whole setup is unstable?

Time for a tech support entry I guess?

If you need to refresh your memory about creating a stable Skyrim setup and the most basic debauchery mods you could check this blog out for inspiration:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol probably ?

I do believe it was a conflicting mod(s). I took out Skyrim Romance

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71754

and an armor mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77215

It worked fine when I took those two out, but then I came across a "spriggan woman" Her armor had no texture and it was purple. I surrendered to her and then when I was becoming one, the game crashed again. I got back into the game, so...... ?‍♀️

8 minutes ago, Valtharia said:

I do believe it was a conflicting mod(s). I took out Skyrim Romance

How could some romance ever conflict with the harsh reality of a SD enslavement? ?

The beauty of a Stockholm Syndrome combined with the love to a handsome Falmer owner?

His love will even let you glow in the dark ?

12 minutes ago, Valtharia said:

Her armor had no texture and it was purple

OHOH! Missing texture! The bane of all sprigan women ?

You did install SDResources20200630 too and overwrote it with the SD main file SDPlus20200630.7z?

30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

How could some romance ever conflict with the harsh reality of a SD enslavement? ?

The beauty of a Stockholm Syndrome combined with the love to a handsome Falmer owner?

His love will even let you glow in the dark ?

OHOH! Missing texture! The bane of all sprigan women ?

You did install SDResources20200630 too and overwrote it with the SD main file SDPlus20200630.7z?

LOL! Man you are killing me ?

I did not install that. Didn't even know I needed it. After I saw your comment I went and got it installed. Hopefully there won't be anymore issues, though it's pretty boring without the love of my life, Bishop ?  But I guess I'll sate my heartbreak with being an enslaved hoe.

11 minutes ago, Valtharia said:

without the love of my life, Bishop ?  But I guess I'll sate my heartbreak with being an enslaved hoe.

You could try again now that SD works on it's own.

Bishop sure would like to have a slave hoe (he secretly loves her of course, but his father complex makes him too insecure, so he shows his affection by adding heavy metal collars to his object of desire. Shades of Gray is a good instruction how to control that kind of guy while enslaved. You could return the favor by marrying him ?)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

You could try again now that SD works on it's own.

Bishop sure would like to have a slave hoe (he secretly loves her of course, but his father complex makes him too insecure, so he shows his affection by adding heavy metal collars to his object of desire. Shades of Gray is a good instruction how to control that kind of guy while enslaved. You could return the favor by marrying him ?)

Well, I'll be damned. It worked. I guess it needed to be installed last. I get to have the love of my life back. Yay!

3 hours ago, BIGMANKILLER said:

Hi, i have the SE version, i'm doing the truth, it says "play along and enjoy the detinations " i don't know what to do, any help? 

It means you have to return to Dreamworld a few times (5 total I think) before the next dialogues show up.