Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Nice, I didn't expect an update so soon!

I have a quick question: Is it possible that this mod could work with other Sexlab mods? For instance, SexLab Submit leaves players in a bound state after a player has surrendered to enemies and they've had their way with her. Perhaps SD could give valid NPCs the ability to detect a bound player, and have a chance to initiate slavery from there.

Submit is a terrific mod, but without some ability to transition, I could see it and this conflicting.

I haven't looked at Submit but that would be a logical integration. The problem here is to make SD be aware of the bound state in submit. I won't be able to tell until I look at submit code.

Yes I figured it might be something you'd have to look into and would be a ways off in any case, but I thought I'd at least make you aware in case this was something that piqued your interests. I know dkatryl considers Submit to be complete except for bug fixing, so he might be willing to let you integrate just to get all of us who want more 'capture' stuff off his back. :)

New version is up.

I need to focus on my issues with the Sisterhood of Dibella, so I finalized a few things on this front. 

In this version, both Dance and Zaz punishments are disabled temporarily. I hope the new features will make up for the inconvenience :)

Change log:

- Alleviated some issues with 'PC frozen in place' after enslavement scenes

- Extended range of leash outdoors
:: Removed 'pull back' effect from the leash
:: After PC walks up to one leash length, Master follows PC for a while
:: After PC walks up to two leash length, PC considered a runaway slave and countdown to release starts

- Changed dynamic of hands bound / released
:: Hands bound after whipping / released after sex (passive)

- Disabled dance sequence / kept only train
:: Dances broken for some reason / could be another mod or one of my tweaks

- Fixed bad default value for spriggan enslaved variable
- Fixed missing properties in some dialogue scripts (causing errors in logs)
- Rewrite properties to avoid errors in log
:: New array for use in _sd_snp script
- Allow both passive and anger reactions in parallel

- Master will follow if outside of range (instead of automatic leash)
:: Lead / nudge master somewhere else
:: Make sure last Master still follows after escape

- Renamed 'Master' to gender neutral 'Owner'
- Added messagebox to force pause on enslavement

- Blacksmith can help remove chains

Ahh good to hear, downloading it asap. Keep up the good work :)!

The 12-16 update downloads a file called SDplus-12-16-2013 but when i try to install it with my mod manager it puts in Uguublin eye retextures under the ''models and textures'' category... Veeery strange.  I do use NMM (yes im still using it lol)

That is strange... that file should have only an esp, scripts and a seq file. No texture at all.

I also use MMO and it too came up with the same wierd mmo nexus mod link when I downloaded this one.

So I just unpacked and installed manually.

Great work on this new update and please take your time thank you for all you are doing, installed this version and had a very fun happening inside a bandit cave hehe, love the ability to choose the passive or agressive at each part this helps a lot.

An issue that is very annoying with this mod is that it doesn't work well with Schlongs of Skyrim - it makes clothes un-equipable once you equip them once, and it probably fucks other things up that I didn't notice.

Any plans on making them compatible?

Are you talking about SD or SD+?

I changed the equip slot for the Sanguine Artifact to fix the issue with clothes. I haven't had any problem wearing and removing clothing with the patch.

I will do a test with SOS next time I have a chance.

I was talking about SD, I'm sorry if I asked for something you had fixed already. I gather that SD+ doesn't have this issue then? I'm not planning on using the Sanguine artifact since I prefer to use Lover's Victim and Aroused for that, so if it works already I'll be really happy.

I'm not sure but I though I read somewhere that SOS didn't work well with SD since it didn't use SexLab and didn't trigger the changes, but I never experienced this because I disabled SOS for the clothes problem.

By the way, I read this line in the OP:

- I am currently running into an issue where SexLab threads stop working altogether. I don't know yet if it is cause by this version of SD or some other mods. The current workaround is to use the SexLab cleanup utilities and reset SexLab when that happens.

I had SD+ installed the last days and I noticed that the sex animations were going wrong (bad positioning between characters) then my character simply got to a point where she couldn't do any sex animation. If I used Matchmaker spells, she'd even get the same message you get when using the spells on animals that don't have sex animations. Is this what you're mentioning here?

I also use MMO and it too came up with the same wierd mmo nexus mod link when I downloaded this one.

Great work on this new update and please take your time thank you for all you are doing, installed this version and had a very fun happening inside a bandit cave hehe, love the ability to choose the passive or agressive at each part this helps a lot

yea i just installed manually (my 1st timer ever manually installing a mod) Since this put like tons of files in the scripts folder do i need to worry about those if i disable the esp? Like they wont even touch a new game save if i start a new character without sanguine debauchery installed right?

Sorry if this seems like a terribly dumb question.. like i said.. my 1st manual file drop.

Oh and it is nice to play this again! thanks sky :D

I was watching a movie and had another idea.  What about making an option where if you piss off your master too much he drugs you to keep you from "misbehaving".  Maybe even eventually turns you into an addict or something and you have to keep going back to the master for more.  Might be interesting.  I have no clue how to implement it just figured id share my thoughts.  Fantastic job so far though, very impressed.

Great work on this new update and please take your time thank you for all you are doing, installed this version and had a very fun happening inside a bandit cave hehe, love the ability to choose the passive or agressive at each part this helps a lot

yea i just installed manually (my 1st timer ever manually installing a mod) Since this put like tons of files in the scripts folder do i need to worry about those if i disable the esp? Like they wont even touch a new game save if i start a new character without sanguine debauchery installed right?

Sorry if this seems like a terribly dumb question.. like i said.. my 1st manual file drop.

Oh and it is nice to play this again! thanks sky :D

They should be safe as long as you don't have SD enabled.

If you have a doubt and you want to disable SD+, just create a new folder under scripts and move anything starting with '_sd' to that folder (don't delete them ... move them to another folder in the unlikely even you have another mod using '_sd' as the prefix for its scripts).

I was watching a movie and had another idea.  What about making an option where if you piss off your master too much he drugs you to keep you from "misbehaving".  Maybe even eventually turns you into an addict or something and you have to keep going back to the master for more.  Might be interesting.  I have no clue how to implement it just figured id share my thoughts.  Fantastic job so far though, very impressed.

That was the plan with force feeding alcohol and skooma. That way you can already have the addiction going if you had another mod installed for drinks and drugs addiction.

I didn't want to add an addiction effect that could conflict with one of the many mods affecting drugs and drinks.

That was the plan with force feeding alcohol and skooma. That way you can already have the addiction going if you had another mod installed for drinks and drugs addiction.

I didn't want to add an addiction effect that could conflict with one of the many mods affecting drugs and drinks.

I use realistic needs and diseases, I guess that putting more ales when ur master gives u drinks will be enough, u cant see or walk, with enough u can just loose control of the character XD

I'm really digging the tweaks made to the original SD in this patch. Unfortunately, I seem to have run into a bit of trouble, and would really appreciate any help that could be provided.

My issue is this:

I can get enslaved just fine. All the dialogue seems to work, the demerits seem to work, all of that is kosher. The problem is that when I attempt to do the 'passive' option, I get the alert "Your captor's smile sends shivers up your spine" or something similar, but then my Master just stares at me for a few moments, and nothing is ever triggered. No sex animations. When I try to offer services to the NPCs nearby, pimping myself out, same deal - they'll say yes, stare for a few seconds, and nothing will happen. However, some of the coin will be added to my inventory even though the animations never started. So nothing is broken to the point of being unplayable, but the sexy staring contests are kind of boring.

Any suggestions?

Cool, sounds awesome. Didn't realize you already planned on that lol. I suppose thats my fault for skimming through the front page at work instead of paying attention.

did quite the little stress test on this one. Unfortunate that the dancing was disabled, that took out a big chunk of the mod, hoping you'll get it up and working asap ^^

I think spectator's crowd did cause some bugs for SD, during sex a crowd gathers around, but when the rapist finishes, no one else jumps in. Train run used to make this work.

I did also run into a problem where it kept saying "master is busy" and nothing would really happen 9 out of 10 times I spoke to him.

When I escaped my first master, by simply walking out the front door and waiting 5 minutes nearby a blacksmith, I encountered another puzzling thing. Instead of the blacksmith just wanting to fuck me as payment for freeing me from the shackles, he enslaved me. Did not expect that :D if that's a thing that can actually happen, it's brilliant. Just thought I'd mention it since it was completely unexpected

And the biggest problem I encountered was when I joined with the master, I accepted the new role and I got a CTD. Here's the last piece of the 8mb papyrus log I got from that ctd:

[12/16/2013 - 11:49:51PM] ERROR: None is not a valid inventory item
stack:
[ (00013482)].WIDeadBodyCleanupScript.GetItemCount() - "<native>" Line ?
[_SD_enslavement (1400182D)]._sdqs_functions.removeItemsInList() - "_sdqs_functions.psc" Line 515
[_SD_enslavement (1400182D)]._sdqfs_enslavement_01.questShutdown() - "_sdqfs_enslavement_01.psc" Line 425
[_SD_enslavement (1400182D)]._sdqfs_enslavement_01.Fragment_43() - "_sdqfs_enslavement_01.psc" Line 183
stack:
[_SD_enslavement (1400182D)]._sdqs_functions.removeItemsInList() - "_sdqs_functions.psc" Line 515
[_SD_enslavement (1400182D)]._sdqfs_enslavement_01.questShutdown() - "_sdqfs_enslavement_01.psc" Line 425
[_SD_enslavement (1400182D)]._sdqfs_enslavement_01.Fragment_43() - "_sdqfs_enslavement_01.psc" Line 183
[12/16/2013 - 11:49:59PM] VM is freezing...
[12/16/2013 - 11:49:59PM] VM is frozen

here's a list of some of the more relevant mods I was running:
Sexlab
Zaz
Schlongs of skyrim
Sexlab Aroused
Sanguine's Debauchery
SD patch dragonborn, frostfall, dawnguard
Spectator crowds
sexlab solutions
sex with thieves
dangerously nude (tweaked)
Sos vectorplexus muscular addon
chesko frostfall
wet and cold
sexlab util1

I'm really digging the tweaks made to the original SD in this patch. Unfortunately, I seem to have run into a bit of trouble, and would really appreciate any help that could be provided.

My issue is this:

I can get enslaved just fine. All the dialogue seems to work, the demerits seem to work, all of that is kosher. The problem is that when I attempt to do the 'passive' option, I get the alert "Your captor's smile sends shivers up your spine" or something similar, but then my Master just stares at me for a few moments, and nothing is ever triggered. No sex animations. When I try to offer services to the NPCs nearby, pimping myself out, same deal - they'll say yes, stare for a few seconds, and nothing will happen. However, some of the coin will be added to my inventory even though the animations never started. So nothing is broken to the point of being unplayable, but the sexy staring contests are kind of boring.

Any suggestions?

did quite the little stress test on this one. Unfortunate that the dancing was disabled, that took out a big chunk of the mod, hoping you'll get it up and working asap ^^

I think spectator's crowd did cause some bugs for SD, during sex a crowd gathers around, but when the rapist finishes, no one else jumps in. Train run used to make this work.

I did also run into a problem where it kept saying "master is busy" and nothing would really happen 9 out of 10 times I spoke to him.

When I escaped my first master, by simply walking out the front door and waiting 5 minutes nearby a blacksmith, I encountered another puzzling thing. Instead of the blacksmith just wanting to fuck me as payment for freeing me from the shackles, he enslaved me. Did not expect that :D if that's a thing that can actually happen, it's brilliant. Just thought I'd mention it since it was completely unexpected

And the biggest problem I encountered was when I joined with the master, I accepted the new role and I got a CTD. Here's the last piece of the 8mb papyrus log I got from that ctd:

stack:
stack:
[12/16/2013 - 11:49:59PM] VM is freezing...
[12/16/2013 - 11:49:59PM] VM is frozen

here's a list of some of the more relevant mods I was running:
Sexlab
Zaz
Schlongs of skyrim
Sexlab Aroused
Sanguine's Debauchery
SD patch dragonborn, frostfall, dawnguard
Spectator crowds
sexlab solutions
sex with thieves
dangerously nude (tweaked)
Sos vectorplexus muscular addon
chesko frostfall
wet and cold
sexlab util1

This kind of thing is the reason why I disabled dance and punishments for now (sexlab animations stop working at some point, errors in logs).

First I need to simplify the mod and fix these issues and then, I will add them back and make sure they work as intended.

There are too many moving parts to fix things without turning anything off temporarily.

Had same prob as kralgar1, delt with it by unpacking SD and SDplus copying SDplus (getting the path right) into SD and then re 7zip'ing it, this then works OK with NMM.

The odd bit is that the sprrigan quest runs correctly the first time through but then for following infections you don;t get wraped in the flower it stands to one side and you can even talk to it then it vanishes, You can still complet the quest ect but you keep all your inv while you travel to the destination.

Oh might be an Idea if you meet ano FS at the desination it could turn in to a partaaayyyy.... (and you then have a embaresed NPC to calm down or ignore ?)

Had same prob as kralgar1, delt with it by unpacking SD and SDplus copying SDplus (getting the path right) into SD and then re 7zip'ing it, this then works OK with NMM.

The odd bit is that the sprrigan quest runs correctly the first time through but then for following infections you don;t get wraped in the flower it stands to one side and you can even talk to it then it vanishes, You can still complet the quest ect but you keep all your inv while you travel to the destination.

Oh might be an Idea if you meet ano FS at the desination it could turn in to a partaaayyyy.... (and you then have a embaresed NPC to calm down or ignore ?)

Thanks for reporting that - I made a note to double check that spriggan quests can be repeated.

The second time you ran into a spriggan, did he attack you? how long after the first quest did you try for another quest?

Thanks for reporting that - I made a note to double check that spriggan quests can be repeated.

The second time you ran into a spriggan, did he attack you? how long after the first quest did you try for another quest?

I watied for the time out ~6 hours one-time and also for a fast travel from falkenreth to dawnstar then fast to near one of the sprig locations and walk to the sprig to be attacked so prob ano 3 hours or more after the time out of the quest ending.

I remember there was a odd behaviour in the origonal (pre-sexlab) SD in that on repeating the sprig quest you could end up with the spriggan armour in your inventry and equiping it would sort this out, don't know if this is inhereted into the new code might give a simmilar effect.

I watied for the time out ~6 hours one-time and also for a fast travel from falkenreth to dawnstar then fast to near one of the sprig locations and walk to the sprig to be attacked so prob ano 3 hours or more after the time out of the quest ending.

Thanks.. that will be helpful to figure out if the quest is shut down properly.

Thanks.. that will be helpful to figure out if the quest is shut down properly.

Also the green glow on NPC's and creatures can persist for >4 hours after the message the sprigin quest has ended is posted.