Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

- That was a quick escape and I thought I was out of trouble when I was able to sleep on my own bedroll from Frostfall.

- When I woke up, I found my new master was still following me and was standing above me ready to bring me back to the camp.

- I ran back to Markarth and lost her just before meeting the guards there.

This was nearly flawless and a lot of fun :)

I am now testing the 'master following you' behavior to see if it was a glitch or see if I can keep it as a feature.

While the whole series of events sounds like a lot've fun, I'm really curious about this part in particular. How far away did you sleep from the Forsworn's camp that she was still able to follow you? Also, when you woke up, did she do anything? Attack immediately, or something else?

I think one of the things that could really be improved from SD is having masters take a more active role in the relationship. Having to constantly engage in dialogue with my master to make anything happen got old fast, but of course if I didn't, it was just me there, watching him/her idle. :P

Really nice that you improve SD. I loved SD back in the 1.15 Sexlab time, but now there are too many mods i would miss if i went back to 1.15. And as others said what you plan to add is an amazing read.

One little request: Can you make the change your face/hair etc. an MCM option? Also in your great other mods. While i like the idea i have the problem that my weak pc often crashes during the racechange menu. But i don't want to miss apachi hair etc. either. When the dibella sisters try to change my look it crashes about 50% of the time.

Sounds like you need this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/? 

Yes.. I would like to get rid of having to use Showracemenu if possible.

Thank you for taking on this mod and continuing the naughtiness great work, My favorite part is the spriggan, I wondered if you were going to expland this section, at the moment in simple terms it is, find spriggan, impregnated by spriggan, release spriggan and then go on your way, how hard would it be to have an optional "hard" mode where as soon as you have "seeded" the root a chance of being impregnated again instantly or to put it in a more lore friendly way you become addicted to the essence or sap and end up becoming a permanent part of there life cycle, then it goes in to the more complicated idea of "infecting" those you sleep with while within the host but that I would expect would cause complications :)

I have some ideas to improve the spriggan quest but I haven't added them yet to the list.

I did add your idea to the ideas section - I like the possibility of being addicted to spriggan sap. I added something along those lines initially but I trashed it because it wasn't working properly (while infected, you would produce sap that could be used like a drug later). I will revisit that later.

- That was a quick escape and I thought I was out of trouble when I was able to sleep on my own bedroll from Frostfall.

- When I woke up, I found my new master was still following me and was standing above me ready to bring me back to the camp.

I am now testing the 'master following you' behavior to see if it was a glitch or see if I can keep it as a feature.

While the whole series of events sounds like a lot've fun, I'm really curious about this part in particular. How far away did you sleep from the Forsworn's camp that she was still able to follow you? Also, when you woke up, did she do anything? Attack immediately, or something else?

I think one of the things that could really be improved from SD is having masters take a more active role in the relationship. Having to constantly engage in dialogue with my master to make anything happen got old fast, but of course if I didn't, it was just me there, watching him/her idle. :P

She attacked immediately.

The problem with making masters more interactive is that we are running quickly into limitations from the game engine.... things like custom AI packages, giving NPCs places to travel to depending on who they are or where they are located.

My current idea for that would be what I started in Mind Control - turning the Master into a dominant follower. He / she would tag along and let you do things, with constraints that would reduce over time.. starting with heavy things like being naked and chained, and gradually earning more privileges until your master lets you travel, complete quests and from time to time, beat you for doing something they don't like.

Goodness gracious Skyrimll, you're a beast!  With your other mods you're now going to take on SD?!  Kudos to you!  It would be nice to have SD1 in working order again, while waiting for SD2.  I really miss SD.  It's one of my most favorites mods that I've ever used. 

She attacked immediately.

The problem with making masters more interactive is that we are running quickly into limitations from the game engine.... things like custom AI packages, giving NPCs places to travel to depending on who they are or where they are located.

My current idea for that would be what I started in Mind Control - turning the Master into a dominant follower. He / she would tag along and let you do things, with constraints that would reduce over time.. starting with heavy things like being naked and chained, and gradually earning more privileges until your master lets you travel, complete quests and from time to time, beat you for doing something they don't like.

This is exactly what I and others have asked for in various threads! It's something that was done in Fallout:NV (msex Veronica) which turned an ordinary follower into your mistress, and she'd do various things to you over time. 

Changing this to encompass any master/mistress (well, perhaps not any, as it'd be cool if different masters had different possible things they could do) who might enslave the player would be a fantastic accomplishment and would go a long way towards fixing the rather static nature of SD's master/slave system.

Goodness gracious Skyrimll, you're a beast!  With your other mods you're now going to take on SD?!  Kudos to you!  It would be nice to have SD1 in working order again, while waiting for SD2.  I really miss SD.  It's one of my most favorites mods that I've ever used. 

SD holds a special place for me. It was SD that got me started modding (to fix the grinding dialogues).

I had to make an effort to keep working on it when I realized I missed the dynamics of SD too much during my tests.

I am very glad to take this on if that means jbezorg will have less demands for support of SD and more time to work on SD2.

Skyrim feels very hollow without the threat of enslavement from most NPCs.

If is possible make the followers suffer the same punish and abuse as your character, could be great, thnx for the awesome work!

Enslaved followers come very far down my list of priorities. They tend to get stuck and cause problems. I would have to find better ways to handle them, like maybe send them home or get them caged somewhere you can save them later.

Thank you very much, now i use sd mod again! I already tried and works much better, but i have problem i always had with sd, i never get to do task for master :c Do i have to anger sometime so it happen? I always try nice and never change dialogue to task...

I had little bug is because of ece? When u say master change hair or makeup, it only open racemenu for me, so had to change myself. 

Thank you again!

If is possible make the followers suffer the same punish and abuse as your character, could be great, thnx for the awesome work!

Enslaved followers come very far down my list of priorities. They tend to get stuck and cause problems. I would have to find better ways to handle them, like maybe send them home or get them caged somewhere you can save them later.

I don't ever use followers, but this actually sounds like a pretty cool idea.

Once you are enslaved, your follower(s) disappear. However, once you get free somehow, there should be someone you could talk to that starts a quest, similar to the "citizen has been kidnapped" quest that the Companions give you. Basically, follower gets dumped as a captive in a random dungeon and you gotta go save 'em if you want 'em back.

Ok maybe that would be insanely complicated, I dunno. Just throwin' stuff out there. ;)

Thank you very much, now i use sd mod again! I already tried and works much better, but i have problem i always had with sd, i never get to do task for master :c Do i have to anger sometime so it happen? I always try nice and never change dialogue to task...

I had little bug is because of ece? When u say master change hair or makeup, it only open racemenu for me, so had to change myself. 

Thank you again!

That's the way it is working right now. The Showracemenu appears and you have to change things manually. What I do usually is to shut my eyes and move some sliders blindly (hair style, warpaint, dirt). Eventually, that will be scripted without the menu appearing.

To do a task for the master, you have to reduce your demerits lower than -10 I think.

What are the currently available tasks? Cause with the current version I have of SD, the only task available is collecting money.

As a vampire, there is also the task of feeding your master I think (never tried it).

That's something I would like to expand once stability issues are gone.

What are the currently available tasks? Cause with the current version I have of SD, the only task available is collecting money.

Even if the task remained only 'collect money' (not saying it should, but as an example!) this mod could blow SD away by simply allowing the player to go out and earn the money however she can. The first obvious change would be to not trigger the escape timer just because the player moves far away or to a different cell (she's working!).  Or, have the master accompany her when she's trying to earn money if that's the only way to do it.

Once she's on the prowl for money, it'd be cool if the player's master could put retrictions on what she can do. for instance, she's not allowed to pick up a weapon or wear armor. If she does, the master comes after her, and ideally he'd be considered 'in the right' to retrieve his slave, meaning guards and such wouldn't attack him. ;)

That's the way it is working right now. The Showracemenu appears and you have to change things manually. What I do usually is to shut my eyes and move some sliders blindly (hair style, warpaint, dirt). Eventually, that will be scripted without the menu appearing.

To do a task for the master, you have to reduce your demerits lower than -10 I think.

Oh okay i will start anger then and do blind change :D thank you

As a vampire, there is also the task of feeding your master I think (never tried it).

That's something I would like to expand once stability issues are gone.

I always thought that was a good idea. I mean if a vampire captures a human, I think they would feed off said human.

Just a thought..Any way to make the leash visible?

None that I know of.

The best I can think of would be yet another magic effect that would kick in at certain distances and modify your screen to give you a sense of urgency, like a throbbing or changing colors. Or maybe a way to change the color of your collar for something less intrusive.

WAIT! Did I read right? With the current patch, PC can get enslaved by anyone?!

Pretty much... so proceed with care.

I do have to add some checks for friendly fire - I was enslaved once by Serena and once by Alicia (which was confusing but she seemed to enjoy the sudden reversal of roles).

I was even enslaved by a Dragon once (the green one from the early stages of the main quest near Whiterun... he eventually landed next to me and protected his new property from the guards attacking :) ). I added a check for an NPC status - I may have to add some other checks. We will see.

On the bright side, that means you can be enslaved by a Jarl, a general of the Legion or even Ulfric himself :)

WAIT! Did I read right? With the current patch, PC can get enslaved by anyone?!

Pretty much... so proceed with care.

I do have to add some checks for friendly fire - I was enslaved once by Serena and once by Alicia (which was confusing but she seemed to enjoy the sudden reversal of roles).

I was even enslaved by a Dragon once (the green one from the early stages of the main quest near Whiterun... he eventually landed next to me and protected his new property from the guards attacking :) ). I added a check for an NPC status - I may have to add some other checks. We will see.

On the bright side, that means you can be enslaved by a Jarl, a general of the Legion or even Ulfric himself :)

Actually I love this! I wanted npcs out of the given factions to enslave pc. 

I can't recommend enough Defeat as a companion mod for SD :)

One small story I just experienced while testing:

- I was enslaved on the ground floors of Broken Tower redoubt on my way up to save the Sybil of Dibella

- While naked and bound,  I walked my way up to the last chamber, dodging alerts that I was almost a runaway slave (because of the sections outside of the tower)

- Once there, I found a blade and cut my bounds ... immediately attacked and enslaved by the Forsworn there

- Fortunately, he went right to sleep after enslaving me

- I managed to steal his key, which woke him up... but as he was rising, I went behind him and successfully subdued him with Defeat grapple

- First I tied him up

- Then I robbed him

- and since he was a briarheart forsworn, stealing his heart killed him instantly :)

Now I still have to go down the tower but that was a pure example of why I love SD and LL mods in general... just perfect :)