Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I got the message failed to equip boots when i ask sanguine for cloth. I am not wearing any boot at all. Anyone meet the same bug?

That sounds like a known issue with Devious Devices 5.

I am planning to update the code for DD5 in a month or two.

Ok, I have not tried the whole mod, but I do have an annoying problem. You see, when my PC is about to get punished (whipped) some times there is spawned furniture (from this mod or DD I dont know) like restrain or some other kinky stuff, but when NPC starts hitting with the whip , my character gets pushed and the spawned furniture or special pose from the mod disappear  and PC is back to normal knelling or standing or default ... really annoying.

PS: Playing Skyrim SE , yes downloaded the conversion files.

Is there any way to actually prevent followers from being enslaved? I'm not interested in enslaving my followers because they're all male, and using a female PC, I make my masters male only. I also wanted to try the mod 'Caged Followers', which says it has a 50% chance of caging followers if they're not enslaved, but I used the Simple Slavery mod to start an event several times, and this mod (or perhaps it's Simple Slavery's fault?) seems to ALWAYS enslave my followers.

Sanguine's quest is very confusing and leaves a lot of questions. Firstly, how do you complete the quest he gives that tells you to enjoy the different locations he sends you to? I don't know if I get teleported back to him or not at some point. A longer description of the quest would be useful, and I'd rather have spoilers than continue playing under uncertain conditions.

Secondly, there is an issue with factions. When I'm sent back to the world of Skyrim, witches and hagravens are friendly, even if I don't seem to have joined their faction. No idea what's going on there, and they certainly weren't friendly before.

I also noticed I get some kind of enchantment that gives +1000 magicka and stunted magicka like the atronach stone. It's too much and can be exploited. What is it called in xEdit?

Hi! I'm testing SD. Everything was alright until Sanguine took my money and all my gear, then he gave me my gear back (and some DD), but not the money. Why he took my money? xD Actually I had to reload because with my survival mods being left in a middle of nowhere in DD without a coin is 50/50 death/super boring hours long grind for survival...

42 minutes ago, Diver13666 said:

Hi! I'm testing SD. Everything was alright until Sanguine took my money and all my gear, then he gave me my gear back (and some DD), but not the money. Why he took my money? xD Actually I had to reload because with my survival mods being left in a middle of nowhere in DD without a coin is 50/50 death/super boring hours long grind for survival...

Your stuff is stored in a chest in his realm as far as I know, but if your money isn't there you can type player.additem f x in the console, where x is the amount of money you had. No cheating now. ?

Please note: As I am playing on Skyrim SE, I have just posted my questions in "SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE". Makes more sense there I guess than here.

Currently trying coming to grips with SD+:

- After the first Dreamworld visit, my PC was teleported to Whistling Mine and told to enjoy the locations ("Enslaved" quest). I chose an owner there. This is the current slave state:

Spoiler

grafik.png.5107cc25a2ac17563899ff79793f62bb.png

Enough days have passed. Do I have to buy out? Everytime I ask "Can I go now", owner tells me I am joking... How do I get free?

- My PC was blindfolded during the process. Several times I saw the log message "Punishment ended. Blindfold removed" and a message box saying something like "a flash of light as the blindfold is removed". But the blindfold stays on, it doesn't show up in the inventory and while I can see rather well in the mine itself (a bit darker than before), outside it is pitch black. Other punishment devices like chastity belt or yoke were remove after a certain time.

How do I get rid of the blindfold?

- I read that my inventory is supposed to be stored away somewhere in a locker in Dreamworld. Suppose I ever get back there, how can I retrieve it?

- And last: almost every sex or punishment scene ends with my PC suspended on chains. In that state, I am able to float around suspended or end it by jumping. Any idea where this behaviour originates from?

Yeah I have no clue how to continue the main quest, I lingered in Sanguine's place and talked a bunch until eventually he gave me suggestive leather outfit and after asking if I can go so he could show me places, I just spawned back in one of the shrines I originally slept in with no information on how to proceed. I've looked through FAQ, ingame help menu, even the comments, but to no avail. If this is a bug or I didn't understand something, any information would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Itsjustgary said:

Yeah I have no clue how to continue the main quest, I lingered in Sanguine's place and talked a bunch until eventually he gave me suggestive leather outfit and after asking if I can go so he could show me places, I just spawned back in one of the shrines I originally slept in with no information on how to proceed. I've looked through FAQ, ingame help menu, even the comments, but to no avail. If this is a bug or I didn't understand something, any information would be appreciated.

At that point of the quest, you are supposed to keep playing normally until you are sent back to Dreamworld a few times (from dying mostly).

Here are some tips about the progression of the quest with Sanguine: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#dreamworld-quest-draft

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

At that point of the quest, you are supposed to keep playing normally until you are sent back to Dreamworld a few times (from dying mostly).

Here are some tips about the progression of the quest with Sanguine: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#dreamworld-quest-draft

Oh good to know, but what about the outfit. I'm playing as a mage and my clothing is pretty important. I know it is possible to get out of the outfit, but does it somehow mess up the story a bit or is it perfectly fine to proceed with?

9 minutes ago, Itsjustgary said:

Oh good to know, but what about the outfit. I'm playing as a mage and my clothing is pretty important. I know it is possible to get out of the outfit, but does it somehow mess up the story a bit or is it perfectly fine to proceed with?

The outfit is made of normal DD items. You can get blacksmiths to remove them or any other mod supporting removal of devices.

Sanguine himself can remove them after a while if you ask nicely.

I have progressed through the Sanguine quest, I looked around a for while ..

Spoiler

I'm at where I have to investigate the Honningbrew Meadery. It seems I have to go to the basement or the trapdoor below the bridge nearby. Both of theses are key locked. I looked up how to get the key and it seems you get it through progressing the thieves guild quests. As I'm playing mage, I don't want to go through the thieves guild.

I wonder if I console the get key would be a good idea. Hopefuly I can progress so I can get rid of Sanguine's collar so I can tweak SL Cursed Loot settings :DDD

1 hour ago, boita said:

I have progressed through the Sanguine quest, I looked around a for while ..

Hide contents

I'm at where I have to investigate the Honningbrew Meadery. It seems I have to go to the basement or the trapdoor below the bridge nearby. Both of theses are key locked. I looked up how to get the key and it seems you get it through progressing the thieves guild quests. As I'm playing mage, I don't want to go through the thieves guild.

I wonder if I console the get key would be a good idea. Hopefuly I can progress so I can get rid of Sanguine's collar so I can tweak SL Cursed Loot settings :DDD

The locked basement door is indeed from the Thieves Guild quest.

Spoiler

What you need for Sanguine is in the upstairs bedroom/office.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

I love this mod DeepBlueFrog. I have never posted on Lovers Lab before, but if I was, this was going to be my first. First of all to thank you for the many improvements you made to Sanguine's Debauchery so we can have SD Enhanced+

I knew that Sanguine was the perfect Daedric prince to use to weave into my Mage characters backstory. She was originally a D&D character long ago, but after not playing D&D anymore, I decided I wanted to make versions of characters in Skyrim. I finally decided that i wanted to take a important NPC boss that I made as a Dungeon Master and make her as a player character and live out her story here. I knew somewhere along her life, she meet a Demon, or in Skyrim a Daedric Prince, and thus her corruption would begin. Then, by some chance I found this mod and WHAM! This mod was perfect for doing just that! :D

So now comes my question, cause I am stuck. A few times I found answers from others that had the same questions here in this thread. I deleted a few saves that obviously my choices went bad, or I encountered a bug and reverted to a previous save, etc. Finally go to where I am now and here is is.

I'm at The Truth, and after following your hint guide that gives us hints on what we should be trying to do, I finally got Sanguine to send me to his Man in the cage  who told me to seek Scholars! I decided I'd start by questioning any Court mage I could first, then others 2nd if they seem to fit the bill for the information  I was looking for. Started in Riften and spoke to the Court Mage there, also helped myself to some of her books, its not like she will remember I took them, muhaha!

I moved on to Windhelm, and spoke to the Court Mage there, was surprised what happen there and decided "Wait, did I read somewhere something about the guy from that.. PLACE in Windhelm, wait, can't be, THAT HOUSE? SO I find the clue there and move on to Whiterun. Courtmage there had the answers and moved on to Solitude. Same, Courtmage and then left disappointed till I went to the Bards College, YES!  Then I finally moved on to Markarth.

Btw, just a side note, my first actual choice was "I'll go to the College of Winterhold, has to be there as a good start, right!?" Man, was my female Arch Mage in for a surprise. Lets just say, she had a TRAIN run on her there, Wow... her Students and fellow College Staff treated her with such...  Not to mention the roleplaying that obviously I couldn't just take my anger out on them all and kill them so... deal with it... Poor Lass, she's suffering a lot of trauma from that (also great way to add to the corruption she goes thru, pain, PTSD, list goes on)

Well back in Markarth, Only one I could think of was the courtmage, but I figured.. Maybe the Temple first... of Dibella? Senna was nice, taught me something new *grins* Moved on to the courtmage and THEN... that is where I got stuck. Btw, I have been loving this whole process of looking around finding clues and talking to npcs if yo haven't notice. I could go into great detail but jeez I'd be typing a ACTUAL book then, lol. Ok, so Calcemo, what you got for me old man!? Oh really, that is interesting, oh whats that, The Truth of Sequence, and its where!? Ah nice. *runs of like a mad woman to find said book* And....  ITS NOT THERE!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Um, did I do something wrong? I went back to Calcemo and spoke to him again JUST encase I ran off to soon and missed dialogue, nope, I got everything from him, I think...  unless he's suppose to say more and somehow he isn't giving it up. Spoke to his helper next to him. Went back and I checked that entire Museum, and questioned the guards! I was about to use my Succubus Race mod and go ham on them, torture them some, squeeze them for info, strip them naked to see if they had the book on them, but nope... nothing! So, you can see why my poor Mage is scratching her pretty little head now saying to herself "WHAT IN OBLIVION DID I MISS!?!?" Oh, just encase you are wondering, yeah I also moved on to the Lab and I checked that place also, first thing I did when I couldn't find the book in the library. I even resorted to... *sobs* cheating and tcling to look under the floors just encase I had a rare bug where sometimes objects fall through the floors or furniture, you know? Nothing... so... HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP! Please? Thanks in Advance DeepBlueFrog!

Edited by Tanyl_Pureheart
25 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the message!

There is one place you haven't tried yet.. one place in Skyrim with a lot of books. A place of study. Like a library :)

But but.. what about what Calcemo told me, you mean that old man lied to me about having a book on truth in his Museum? if so, I'll go back there and plant his corpse on a PIKE! Ok maybe not literally but I'm considering it right now.

I already checked the Library at the College of Winterhold, questioned every npc there, heck i went to the Middian to speak t the spirit down there. In the Library in the College of Winterhold I don't think I found a specific book on truth there, if there was one, I got it but can't remember its name. I was pretty thorough there.

I also checked the bards College, all their books from what I remember.

Edited by Tanyl_Pureheart
1 minute ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

But but.. what about what Calcemo told me, you mean that old man lied to me about having a book on truth in his Museum? if so, I'll go back there and plant his corpse on a PIKE! Ok maybe not literally but I'm consdering it right now.

I'm pretty sure there is a book in his museum (a copy of texts from ESO actually), but I can't remember where. I will double check.

It is also just as likely that I meant to add that book but I forgot about it.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm pretty sure there is a book in his museum (a copy of texts from ESO actually), but I can't remember where. I will double check.

It is also just as likely that I meant to add that book but I forgot about it.

I think you forgot. I checked the AddItemMenu and the book is called "On Truth" and its the exact book Calcemo was talking about. It wasn't named "The Truth in Sequence" but inside, 1st page says its excerpts from  that and the 9th book or something. I reloaded after reading it I checked the Dwemer Museum and just couldnt find it and the Museum is rather small, as the Lab is considered a different area, and I even checked his Wizard's Tower. It wasn't in any of those 3 cells physically in the game. The book exists, but its not in the Museum yet.

As for Libraries, just thought of another. The one for the quest for the Staff of Vermina had a huge library so on my way there now.

19 minutes ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

I think you forgot. I checked the AddItemMenu and the book is called "On Truth" and its the exact book Calcemo was talking about. It wasn't named "The Truth in Sequence" but inside, 1st page says its excerpts from  that and the 9th book or something. I reloaded after reading it I checked the Dwemer Museum and just couldnt find it and the Museum is rather small, as the Lab is considered a different area, and I even checked his Wizard's Tower. It wasn't in any of those 3 cells physically in the game. The book exists, but its not in the Museum yet.

As for Libraries, just thought of another. The one for the quest for the Staff of Vermina had a huge library so on my way there now.

I forgot about that library actually... but the one I am thinking about is...

Spoiler

.. more accessible. The biggest library is in the College of Winterhold.

55 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I forgot about that library actually... but the one I am thinking about is...

Reveal hidden contents

.. more accessible. The biggest library is in the College of Winterhold.

Oh I was there, I didn't find the On Truth book there but I think I found a Truth book there. There a few with Truth in the title and some that the last page of them says Truth in them.

6 minutes ago, Tanyl_Pureheart said:

Oh I was there, I didn't find the On Truth book there but I think I found a Truth book there. There a few with Truth in the title and some that the last page of them says Truth in them.

It is not a book by the way.

The quest says to talk to scholars... Talk to the people around the books (book owners, librarians, wizards).

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I checked the mod and the book On Truth should be in the Museum.

I placed it at the base of that dwemer sphere.

image.png

WHAT!?!? I know that exact spot, I was there, and looked there. Didn't see it. I will check again, or my game could have a bug where its not showing. Its there in your game so I won't deny it, but I was there looking around, especially near the robots when he went off talking about Truth and I think mentioning something about gears. So it clicked and I was even clicking the dwemer gears and cogs thinking that the book was really maybe a device, dwemer like, since Sitha Sil was into that kind of stuff.