Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I'm looking for a way to get into the world of Sanghin without being enslaved I saw on the internet that there is a cave where there is his statue and a bed but I don't know which one

It's in the cave you reach from the Honningbrew Meadery basement. The only way to get there is by doing the Thieves Guild questline up to the point that you are given access to the basement.

9 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said:

It's in the cave you reach from the Honningbrew Meadery basement. The only way to get there is by doing the Thieves Guild questline up to the point that you are given access to the basement.

There is an entrance to the cave undert he bridge

Isn't the Sanguine collar supposed to be removed along with the other restrains after leaving dreamworld?  I know the stuff remains for a bit of time, but only the restraints have been removed.  the collar stayed and I have not been able to remove it.  If it is not supposed to be removed, then that is OK I guess.  I just thought all that stuff got removed.

Sure looks like a lot of people having their problems.

I have a few, but I don't know if it's a bug or a feature.
So i started a fresh new save, so new that this char haven't done a Night To Remember.
So far, she was enslaved by 1 animal, 2 bandits, & 1 falmer. What I noticed is that my char hands are freed. Except for the 2nd time she was enslaved by a bandit where she had her hands tied, but her hands were quickly freed after having a few sex with her captors' friends. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, if it's a feature then I hate it because it makes escaping very easy right from the start. I still don't know the purpose of the rampaging atronach, but it seems like the atronach doesn't cause panic in the dream world anymore. The Sanguine conversation seems to be fixed so that's nice.

The reason I asked about SD Addon earlier is that it seems this new update came with a script to check if my char is wearing a collar. Whenever the mod randomize something from Devious Device, I have to change it, and your mod kept penalizing my char. by 5 points. Yes, I remember Devious Device has lovely scripts. my problem aren'tt he scripts, it's the items for looking too clean & too modern & it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

Hey! I'm having issues with the "Dance" spell. I cast it and... nothing happens. I tried looking for anyone else who might have been stumped by this, or any info posted about instructions I was missing, but I couldn't find anything; apologies if this info is posted somewhere, though!

17 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

There is an entrance to the cave undert he bridge

You cannot use that entrance without first doing the Thieves Guild quest line up to the point I mentioned. It "Requires a key" to enter prior to that point.

7 hours ago, Daarka said:

Hey! I'm having issues with the "Dance" spell. I cast it and... nothing happens. I tried looking for anyone else who might have been stumped by this, or any info posted about instructions I was missing, but I couldn't find anything; apologies if this info is posted somewhere, though!

You have to have an NPC targeted when you cast the spell. Why? I don't have a clue, but they start playing a flute and then your character begins the dance.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

So i started a fresh new save, so new that this char haven't done a Night To Remember.
So far, she was enslaved by 1 animal, 2 bandits, & 1 falmer. What I noticed is that my char hands are freed. Except for the 2nd time she was enslaved by a bandit where she had her hands tied, but her hands were quickly freed after having a few sex with her captors' friends. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, if it's a feature then I hate it because it makes escaping very easy right from the start. I still don't know the purpose of the rampaging atronach, but it seems like the atronach doesn't cause panic in the dream world anymore. The Sanguine conversation seems to be fixed so that's nice.

The reason I asked about SD Addon earlier is that it seems this new update came with a script to check if my char is wearing a collar. Whenever the mod randomize something from Devious Device, I have to change it, and your mod kept penalizing my char. by 5 points. Yes, I remember Devious Device has lovely scripts. my problem aren'tt he scripts, it's the items for looking too clean & too modern & it sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

If I am not mistaken , it has to do with your slave level as your level increases your toon is given more liberty like not being restrained are more free time away from your master. This can be adjusted in the main menu under slave level 0 to 6.

Your slave does not go down once you have escape or kill your master and can carry over to your next master.

Example if your slave level advanced to 3 with your first master and if enough time does not pass before your next enslavement you may start as a level 3 slave with the benefits that come with that level. At higher levels you are able to walk around with free time unless this has been changed.

hello sorry for my bad english but i have a small problem with SD, i've tried to enter to the dreamworld to test and now than i'm at front of sanguine shrine, the game ask me to sleep in front of the shrine but when i do that nothing happen and i don't have ideas how to enter the dreamworld, i've tried to search for an coc id of dreamworld to see if the questline was just bugged but i don't find anything i also tried via commands to level up so i can unlock the quest "a night to remember" but even after that nothing happens can someone help me please ? :3

On 1/16/2020 at 1:41 AM, FredFreddington said:

I'm getting the exact same issue that someone mentioned earlier with the 'fragmented lights'. It's like some epileptic seizure inducing light show that bombards the screen for some reason. I've boiled it down to it only happens when I have spectral devices equipped. For reference, it was happening with only Sanguine's Collar and spectral shackles equipped and then stopped when they were removed

Run the meshes in SD+ through SSE Nif Optimizer (I was using the SSE version) That's what fixed the issue for me.

Is there a walkthrough for all the SD quests like The Truth etc?

11 hours ago, Furryman2 said:

hello sorry for my bad english but i have a small problem with SD, i've tried to enter to the dreamworld to test and now than i'm at front of sanguine shrine, the game ask me to sleep in front of the shrine but when i do that nothing happen and i don't have ideas how to enter the dreamworld, i've tried to search for an coc id of dreamworld to see if the questline was just bugged but i don't find anything i also tried via commands to level up so i can unlock the quest "a night to remember" but even after that nothing happens can someone help me please ? :3

I'm having this issue as well, its been asked multiple times yet no one has any answers.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:59 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I know the "#" key for this mod brings up a menu system in game to surrender to the npc under the cross hairs. But what does the "Pray" option actually do? All I get is "Your prayers go unanswered." every time I use it. 

The Pray function has a few applications:

- you can use it to trigger random scenarios from Death Alternative if you are stuck somewhere with a bad master

- it can teleport you to Sanguine's lair 

You will have better chances of success if you kneel while you pray by the way.

On 4/26/2020 at 11:59 AM, supermmzfan said:

Hello, question here.  After the enslavement starts, the words you are chained and collared shows up in the upper left.  However, only the collar is added to the inventory and equipped.  Nothing else.  Is there supposed to be shackles equipped? I read the readme and it seems like there should be some arm and leg restraints as well? I would love it if someone could give me a clarification.  

That text is a remnant from a time when both chains and collars were applied upon enslavement.

Application of the chains when you are enslaved is random right now.

On 4/27/2020 at 2:38 AM, aspirine2 said:

not working so well with zaz 8 ..!

Can you elaborate? what is the ossue?

On 4/27/2020 at 7:07 PM, asmondar said:

Are followers supposed to follow you to the dreamworld and/or is there a way to stop this? My followers follow me in with NFF.  It just seems odd My Lord takes me while I sleep and my followers too...but then ignores them....how rude.

That's variable based on the follower and the follower management mod you are using.

For example, with EFF, my followers do not follow me to Dreamworld but they do follow me to Sanguine's hidden bedroom.

I don't know why it is happening and I couldn't find a way to fix it.

On 4/28/2020 at 3:35 AM, ultithedoji said:

it's just the sd+ file that causes it to crash the game immediately, the sd resources file doesnt cause it to crash. I have all the requirments so im not sure what i'm doing wrong.

You are probably missing a requirement. 

Try using Tes5edit to see which mod is missing.

On 5/3/2020 at 4:11 AM, RoxDox said:

I've seen this question been asked yet no one is answering it (If someone did i apologize) But when i sleep in front of Sanguine's shrine I can't go to the dream world. Can someone please elaborate as to why this is happening. I don't have any conflicting mods that I know of.

That is happening to some people but I can't find out why. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue.

On 5/5/2020 at 11:07 AM, Recoilsuave said:

You can access it from a secret door under the bridge in front of the Meadery. The key is hidden in a box under water at the same bridge.

On 5/5/2020 at 2:27 PM, slvsaris said:

Isn't the Sanguine collar supposed to be removed along with the other restrains after leaving dreamworld?  I know the stuff remains for a bit of time, but only the restraints have been removed.  the collar stayed and I have not been able to remove it.  If it is not supposed to be removed, then that is OK I guess.  I just thought all that stuff got removed.

There is a chance some spectral devices will stay on you instead of vanishing. 

Go back to Dreamworld to reset them.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:53 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Many people have problems with just about every mod. This is Skyrim we are talking about :)

It is a feature that isn't fully developed yet.

Many people complained that they were chained too much and couldn't do anything while enslaved.

I tried to keep the player's hand free so they could do more while enslaved (to serve their master), and chain/bind them only when they are misbehaving.

I haven't found the right balance yet between chains and hands-free.

I am planning to make all items less modern looking by default and leave the modern style as an option from SD Addon.

On 5/6/2020 at 4:44 AM, Recoilsuave said:

You cannot use that entrance without first doing the Thieves Guild quest line up to the point I mentioned. It "Requires a key" to enter prior to that point.

You have to have an NPC targeted when you cast the spell. Why? I don't have a clue, but they start playing a flute and then your character begins the dance.

See my answer above... the key required to access the chamber under the bridge is not the same as the one from the Thieves guild quest.

It is a simple rusted key you can find in a box under water, next to the pillars of that same bridge.

Hey, great mod, all well and good until i got stuck on a certain the truth quest part. I've picked the third option that says lie to serve him, quest asks me to please the divines, and thats it. I dont know what to do anymore. No hints or clues to be found. Should i fuck the nine? I dont think akatosh would approve. Any suggestion?

3 hours ago, We Share said:

Hey, great mod, all well and good until i got stuck on a certain the truth quest part. I've picked the third option that says lie to serve him, quest asks me to please the divines, and thats it. I dont know what to do anymore. No hints or clues to be found. Should i fuck the nine? I dont think akatosh would approve. Any suggestion?

That's all there is at that point.

I am still trying to find the time to finish this and other quests from my mods.

I have 2 problems: 1. to stop master travel, I changed it to =0 and the game doesn't recognize the command - tried every combo and nothing works.  Is there is another command? (I won't mention that you said you would add an option for that a while back).

2. My female follower still takes the male position in a 3-way even though several men/bandits are standing around. 

But, this is such a great mod and you've been improving it from the beginning (thanks for your continued support), I can always get rid of a female follower.  Just wish the train was more that 1 or 2 3-way.

While I'm here, just a quick question; why are there so few mods that have 4 and 5-way animations?  It's not like there aren't several.  Even Defeat, which hasn't been updated in a long time has them.

I know you don't have a lot of time right now, so continue what you've been doing ... great job for us appreciative players. 

12 minutes ago, chokkid said:

Im a new to this mod 
when im install this via NMM and start SKSE 

game is always close (crash at In game Start Page)

how to fix it? 

you need both files:

• SDResources20191031.7z
  • SDPlus20200329.7z (overwrite SDResources)

don't overwrite MNC with SD+ files

if you are on SE you need SE files.

Also check if you installed all requirements!

> "crash at In game Start Page"

Not sure what that means, but if you have "CTD on game start" you have a missing master (again check requirements) or too many FNIS animations (check FNIS generator, SD+ adds additional animations)

you need at least:

sdm.jpg.a5af5640fbd24b68cd09d9cc289fc2ef.jpg

Ummmm how come when I give the master gold, regardless of amount, allowance only goes up by one?  This of course can be abused (or circumvented depending on how you look at it) by storing all gold and then taking out 1 at a time to give and that seems to he the only way I'm getting positive allowance.

Good mod tho. ? very sexy.

5 hours ago, Harry Smackmeat said:

Ummmm how come when I give the master gold, regardless of amount, allowance only goes up by one?  This of course can be abused (or circumvented depending on how you look at it) by storing all gold and then taking out 1 at a time to give and that seems to he the only way I'm getting positive allowance.

Good mod tho. ? very sexy.

Good idea, I do that too ?

works for everything tho like cheese or potions n stuff

I think even arrows

28 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Hello there. No idea if it's been answered as I've been away from Skyrim for quite some time; Coming back to SD+ I noticed crawling is missing some directions. It used to work normally before, is that an issue with the latest version?

Is it possible you have another mod interfering with the animations?

How low is SD+ in your load order?