Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Question:

Can we add two features to this mod?

- configureable hotkey for safeword
- configureable maximum enslavement in hours? 

this would make the mod perfect for use for me since it would tie in better with other mods. 
Currently the most interaction with SD+ I have is going into MCM and using Safeword because the masters are boring/defunct/impossible to get away from both with -10000 allowance or +10. 

XD 

so im having an issue with the flowering spriggan quest. i got the armor off of a dead spriggan and the mod seemed like it was working but none of my inventory was removed. then when i found the husk it was empty. the roots all left except for my hands and feet but Danica didn't sell the cure and when i drank from the fountain in hidden kynsegrove the arms and feet were not removed any ideas how to fix this?

On 4/17/2020 at 6:27 PM, SimpleLife said:

Having a black screen issue in Sanguines Grove

Been enslaved, been to Sanguines Grove once already.  Im running around doing stuff, and then I suddenly get teleported to Sanguines Grove. Each time this random teleportation happens Im stuck with a black screen.  I can move, I can hear the chains moving, I can open my inventory and see all the devices equipped, I can hear Sanguine saying thing, but everyting is black, I cant even see my character (like a permanent blindfold but im not wearing one)

Everytime this happens I have to reload the game to before this happened. Saving and reloading once im in the black screen doesnt fix it.  HItting the surrender - debug key doesnt fix it.  

I get that sometimes, it usually means your system is overtaxed due to too many scripts running at once.

I get around it by temporarily turning off any mods that do polling. If that doesn't work, I'll console command to a safe place (I use Kynesgrove), save, and then coc back to the location. It usually fixes it for me. 

I've noticed sometimes it can take one thing to put you over the top, like I was getting that issue, I coc'd to kynesgrove and the courier showed up. After that I went back to the original region and was okay.

So I guess even vanilla skyrim forced greet events wanting to happen can do it.

For some reason, my character will stop walking for no reason. Not sure if I have a log for it because I reloaded so many times.

Some problems I've met.
So I really have to use zaz to cheat out off the handcuffs because the mod wouldn't remove it for my char once she asked her master & he did permitted it.
I didn't see the option to ask to leave or join her master's faction, so I make my char will her master. Which leads to me arguing with the mod because your mod wants to teleport handcuffs into her hands. Her master seems to be quite forgiving about it all, just got up & be like "Thank the 8 for the teleport cuffs or I'll be dead. Guessed I'll continue doing whatever I'm doing". So it takes longer than it should to kill her master & free my char.

I didn't notice anything new at slavery lvl 5 or 6, was too busy trying to get my char to move normally.

Hello, question here.  After the enslavement starts, the words you are chained and collared shows up in the upper left.  However, only the collar is added to the inventory and equipped.  Nothing else.  Is there supposed to be shackles equipped? I read the readme and it seems like there should be some arm and leg restraints as well? I would love it if someone could give me a clarification.  

I just completed all the quests where there is a soul double of me in the dreamworld.

My quest log still shows two active quests.

The Truth where there are 2 objectives:

Revelry and sex are my true nature.  May the feast never end.

Look for Sanguine's haven and see what you can find there.

Sanguine's Desire with the objective to find out what you are doing in this place.

How do I complete these quests and get them off the active quest list?

2 hours ago, Xuvish said:

I just completed all the quests where there is a soul double of me in the dreamworld.

My quest log still shows two active quests.

The Truth where there are 2 objectives:

Revelry and sex are my true nature.  May the feast never end.

Look for Sanguine's haven and see what you can find there.

Sanguine's Desire with the objective to find out what you are doing in this place.

How do I complete these quests and get them off the active quest list?

The quest isn't finished yet in the mod. The author says there are going to be more stages to it. 

35 minutes ago, ultithedoji said:

my game keeps crashing on the main screen once this is installed, what am i doing wrong ?

it's just the sd+ file that causes it to crash the game immediately, the sd resources file doesnt cause it to crash. I have all the requirments so im not sure what i'm doing wrong.

After pretending to submit to Sanguine during the Truth quest, is there a way to continue the quest by pleasing the Divines or is that part not developed yet?

Okay, my char. can move normally now. So the only thing I noticed about lvl 6 is no join option, and the option to have her hands freed really didn't work.

So.. did the join option will appear on the next day after you reach lvl 6 now?

Oh I wanted to know, are there any developments on SD Addons? I tried to get a new collar for my char but nothing changed. 

22 hours ago, keith5544 said:

I have these flashing artifacts only when sleeping and going into the dreamworld. any idea what causes it?

ScreenShot5.png.7b8e03d02b7aa596946ba96068ed9256.png

You have an HDT physics enabled hair on an NPC. That's a huge no-no. The NPC is most likely the copy of your player character that this mod creates after a certain point in the questline. In order to prevent it you'll need to change your character's hair to a non-HDT style before moving to the Dreamworld.

@DeepBlueFrog Please consider adding a warning on the main mod page about the incompatibility with HDT hairstyles.

Hey all i am have a problem with this mod i have try to fix the problem but i cant see to fix it my self ?? :)

using the latest FNIS 7.6XXL and it advised the following warning:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I've seen this question been asked yet no one is answering it (If someone did i apologize) But when i sleep in front of Sanguine's shrine I can't go to the dream world. Can someone please elaborate as to why this is happening. I don't have any conflicting mods that I know of.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:07 PM, Shadowman1111 said:

Hey all i am have a problem with this mod i have try to fix the problem but i cant see to fix it my self ?? :)

using the latest FNIS 7.6XXL and it advised the following warning:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Can be ignored.

Maybe DBF will someday fix it.

So far I had no obvious animation conflict resulting from that, but you never know...

On 4/30/2020 at 1:36 AM, KenshiSamurai said:

I have problem, my master never travel. He is just standing in one place. What can I do ?

SD master only start traveling after 24 hours.

If he is stuck somehow and your in a indoor cell, change to a wilderness cell and see if his behavior changes.

If that still doesn't help try sex.

If that doesn't help, then your master is stuck in a scene or worse and its better to drop him and look for a new one ^^

On 4/28/2020 at 9:35 AM, ultithedoji said:

it's just the sd+ file that causes it to crash the game immediately, the sd resources file doesnt cause it to crash. I have all the requirments so im not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Double check the requirements and the requirements of the requirements.

CTD on game start before the SKyrim intro/main menu is usually a missing master

You need both files SD and SD resources.

Don't overwrite MNC with SD+

Overwrite resources with SD main file.

More can't be said with the given information.