Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

•  
  •  
  • Members
  •  
  • 1 post

Hello thanks for all the advice but i have this same issue. I've been reading the comments but no one answers or gives a fix for this, it makes the mod unplayable if anyone can help i'll appreciate it.

I'm getting a weird bug where this redish black stretchy texture/spell effecty thing is happening. I can still go around and do things in the Dreamworld but it makes it hard to see sometimes and is just visually upsetting to me. I read a previous post that said that DFW's leash options had something to do with it but I don't have DFW installed so I have no idea what to do. 

@kakarot300

Try providing some more information, such as load order, etc... It is hard for anyone who hasn't had this problem to help you troubleshoot this issue without more to go on.

Just off the cuff, I'd guess too many hi-rez texture mods. But...That is only a guess.  I've never experienced your issue in Dreamworld, The only "strechy" issues I've come across are HDT related.

The only wierd texture problems I've had were related to Skooma Whore's visual effects not ending or being completely black.

However, with the info at hand, this problem could be anything.

6 hours ago, kakarot300 said:
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Members
  •  
  • 1 post

Hello thanks for all the advice but i have this same issue. I've been reading the comments but no one answers or gives a fix for this, it makes the mod unplayable if anyone can help i'll appreciate it.

I'm getting a weird bug where this redish black stretchy texture/spell effecty thing is happening. I can still go around and do things in the Dreamworld but it makes it hard to see sometimes and is just visually upsetting to me. I read a previous post that said that DFW's leash options had something to do with it but I don't have DFW installed so I have no idea what to do. 

Can you provide a screen shot? One when you're standing still and one after/ during motion? 

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

Can you provide a screen shot? One when you're standing still and one after/ during motion? 

The first thing i saw was that the textures of the statue were bugged, then when i'm inside the dreamworld and i walk it starts the stretchy thing. also i've noticed that it gets worse when i stare at the other slaves or the cages.  the second one is just when i enter then i get tied but i can't see the handcuffs and shit either, i have installed all that there's neede according to the skyrim se version post. devious devices and all that.bp7BN0N.jpgwql4Bge.jpg

8 hours ago, kakarot300 said:

The first thing i saw was that the textures of the statue were bugged, then when i'm inside the dreamworld and i walk it starts the stretchy thing. also i've noticed that it gets worse when i stare at the other slaves or the cages.  the second one is just when i enter then i get tied but i can't see the handcuffs and shit either, i have installed all that there's neede according to the skyrim se version post. devious devices and all that.bp7BN0N.jpgwql4Bge.jpg

the screenshots aren't working. But have you installed SD+resources as well?

14 hours ago, kakarot300 said:

https://pasteboard.co/J3oEZrt.jpg there's a link i can't upload the image from the insert image option sorry.

I think this is why people wanted to see your mod list.

From what that looks like, I'd guess you've got an HDT mod installed that does hair or tails, or don't have SD+Resources installed properly (the most likely culprit if it only starts happening when you enter the dreamworld).

The third option is if you've got any graphics enhancing mod like END or imaginator, that can cause that kind of issue.  A third option would be the Skoomawhore mod grouping. It tries to emulate drug effects via changes to graphics in the world and I suppose if it was acting up, it could do something like that. 

Basically it looks like what's going on is lighting/ glow effects aren't running properly, and that black streak across the screen? I've DEFINITELY gotten that issue when an HDT hair mod was having issues. That usually happens when npcs are being assigned HDT hair styles they shouldn't have, or you say, allow a mod to make a change to your hair and it doesn't process properly, OR you wear helmets with hair mods.  When you enter the dream world, SD+strips you of all your clothes and from what I recall, if you've got an HDT hair and it does that helmet unequip, that can happen (which is why I don't use helmets anymore).

But your best bet for troubleshooting the issue is to start a new test game and put on it only the minimum requirements for SD+, nothing else.

SD+ & SD+ resources (most recent version of both).

SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:

Zaz animation pack V7.0 (NOT tested yet on v8.0 - let me know if it works for you)

•  

Devious Devices Integration v4.0 and its own requirements (v3.0+ will not work properly as of version 3.6)

Devious Devices Expansion

SexLab Dialogues 

Then go to to the dreamworld and walk around, see if it happens. If it does and you have any files manually installed in your skyrim data directory (like with enbboost), that's probably the issue right there.

If it doesn't, you start adding mods until you see which one is the problem. It's a slow process, but really the only surefire way to catch the issue.

edit: The more I think about it, it's almost guaranteed that your problem is being caused by the forced equip/ unequip function when you first enter the dream world and an HDT (probably hair) mod. It just seems like the most likely culprit.

Please help! Stuck in Moonshadow gardens!

So Sanguine sent me to find the 'special rose' in Moonshadow Gardens, but I can't find anything at all for the life of me. I've searched the whole area. I've tried toggling clipping off and searching every nook and cranny, nothing. I've tried reloading and entering Moonshadow Gardens through the quest from Sanguine multiple times, still nothing.

2 hours ago, everydayl1fe said:

Please help! Stuck in Moonshadow gardens!

So Sanguine sent me to find the 'special rose' in Moonshadow Gardens, but I can't find anything at all for the life of me. I've searched the whole area. I've tried toggling clipping off and searching every nook and cranny, nothing. I've tried reloading and entering Moonshadow Gardens through the quest from Sanguine multiple times, still nothing.

There are five or six sanguine roses in the Moonshadow garden. Just walk up to each one until the right thing happens.

Hey, i've recently installed the mod, and when i start it with immerslave, i choose the simple slavery scenario where im sold at an auction. It works up until i get sold and after that i have to travel with my owner but he's stuck in place and doesnt move. Also after i keep getting a notification that a spectator grabs me but no one is around except my owner.

Having a black screen issue in Sanguines Grove

Been enslaved, been to Sanguines Grove once already.  Im running around doing stuff, and then I suddenly get teleported to Sanguines Grove. Each time this random teleportation happens Im stuck with a black screen.  I can move, I can hear the chains moving, I can open my inventory and see all the devices equipped, I can hear Sanguine saying thing, but everyting is black, I cant even see my character (like a permanent blindfold but im not wearing one)

Everytime this happens I have to reload the game to before this happened. Saving and reloading once im in the black screen doesnt fix it.  HItting the surrender - debug key doesnt fix it.  

using the latest FNIS 7.6XXL and it advised the following warning:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

subsequently i have been playing with SD+ latest version installed and i keep getting error come up, Crash Fixes advised Skyrim has crashed with FootIK error with the animations. I remove SD+ and Skyrim works without crashing again. I can normally get Skryim to play for hours without any issues or crashes, but with SD+ loaded it is causing crashes. If i install Slaverun it works fine without crashing and it is a much heavier mod than SD+.

Could you please advise, thank you

Hello there,i have a old problem.

It's my heroine not crawl or kneel.

My heroine can be Enslaved,but just not crawl or kneel.

System display"crawling or kneeling" in the upper left corner.

This problem begin since 20191031ver
I thought 20200329ver would work,but it didn't.
I know this is old issues,i have Browse a lot of topic about this problem.

I followed all the topic can do,but all failed.

Can someone help me?

46 minutes ago, junky1234 said:

Any chance of making the whip scars have an option to turn off. Also have your equipment appear on the owner rather than teleported to sanguine? :)

the scar file is in SD Ressources/textures/Actors/character/slavetats/sdplus 

scar_10.dds 

dunno if you can just delete it, but there are good whipping scar textures in other mods so maybe replace it. 

5 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Any you would care to recommend?

these are the best I guess. Wanted to make my own for a long time now with more marks all over the body.... sigh

the marks set (see attachment) should work as replacement for the SD standard files (which are from corintio, also a slavetats mod) 

marks_set.dds

Wow, there's an update & I didn't know until now.

My PC got a bluescreen while updating windows & I just got it fixed, things are behaving very weird, but sexlab seems to work fine (seems like diagonal sex is a thing now but I guess that's not from your mod) so I checked this version out.

So I tested from an old save where my char was still a slave (I know it's a bad idea). I do like how the master seems to approach rape & make demands now. But Skyrim being Skyim, I'd like to suggest that in a cooking miniquest, maybe any fireplace/pit/hearth/etc. etc. will become a cooking place? No need for a cooking menu, but some sort of you get to interact with it to make food for the master, and the food is something basic & random?

I still think the valuable items or gold is a silly quest, you'll end up raiding the entire dungeon & still might not have enough so the only way to do it is to cheat some items or gold. It's more glaring now because the master asks for multiple things everyday so yeah.

At slavery lvl 4, after my char asked for her hands to be freed so she can use weapons. The game still wouldn't allow it despite her master freed her hands. The only way to free her hands for me is to reset controls with zaz.

I'll be back when my char reach lvl 6.