Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 1/10/2020 at 3:42 PM, Zathuul said:

Is it normal not to have any of my stuff on the owner when they enslave me? Pretty sure it use to work with owner having your stuff in a backpack with death alternative and defeat. It always seems to go into the dreamworld, even though I'm not there.

Got all the requirements on the list and recommended.

I also got Death Alternative, Defeat and Death Alternative Captures

That is normal. 

Ask Sanguine or Crassius Curio next time you go to Dreamworld.

Hello.
So here I install Sanguine Debauchery SD + with Death alternative.
I was able to test with the spriggan. And with the falmers.
But I still have questions at the level of the quests of the mods.
For example, what needs to be fixed so that chaurus infects the PC?
And for the other options like Draugr, animal, etc, is it a simple quest for slaves for all or they have a different quest?
Is it necessary to have Sanguine Debauchery with Death Alternative or can we use Death alternative without?
Because SD + contains a lot of animation, suddenly if we activate it, we cannot put all the other animations.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is normal. 

Ask Sanguine or Crassius Curio next time you go to Dreamworld.

oh okay, guess I'll have to find a bed or maybe a statue nearby to get there faster for my stuff. For now I'll just use some random heavy armor and two-handed weapon until then.

7 hours ago, Zathuul said:

oh okay, guess I'll have to find a bed or maybe a statue nearby to get there faster for my stuff. For now I'll just use some random heavy armor and two-handed weapon until then.

I got a new appreciation for spells I never cast and weapons I never use from rebuilding my inventory after being enslaved :)

That's part of the experience.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:05 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I got a new appreciation for spells I never cast and weapons I never use from rebuilding my inventory after being enslaved :)

That's part of the experience.

Ya, I don't mind playing like this sorta. I mostly like to keep my good stuff and gold, so I tend to go back for them.. although it is a bit frustrating

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

Ya, I don't mind playing like this sorta. I mostly like to keep my good stuff and gold, so I tend to go back for them.. although it is a bit frustrating

You will get your stuff back from Sanguine but not your Gold... Gold is lost in the process.

I'm getting the exact same issue that someone mentioned earlier with the 'fragmented lights'. It's like some epileptic seizure inducing light show that bombards the screen for some reason. I've boiled it down to it only happens when I have spectral devices equipped. For reference, it was happening with only Sanguine's Collar and spectral shackles equipped and then stopped when they were removed

On 1/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, shar181 said:

A long time ago when I played this mod, I ran into an issue with the Slavery system. When I was enslaved, the NPC's name would become "Master" (or Owner, maybe? It's been a while!), which was fine. But then after the slavery ended, their name would be stuck that way instead of turning back to their original name. It got so bad that half the residents of solitude were just called "Master".

Has anyone had that problem, recently? I'm thinking of reinstalling SD+ (along with Simple Slavery), but that name bug is a deal-breaker for me. :x

I'm still looking for an answer to this. :x

On 1/15/2020 at 11:41 PM, FredFreddington said:

I'm getting the exact same issue that someone mentioned earlier with the 'fragmented lights'. It's like some epileptic seizure inducing light show that bombards the screen for some reason. I've boiled it down to it only happens when I have spectral devices equipped. For reference, it was happening with only Sanguine's Collar and spectral shackles equipped and then stopped when they were removed

Not sure what version you are using, LE or SE, but I had this issue using the 09072019 se version, running the files though the sse nif optimizer fixed it. turns out some of the collar s ( meshes/_sd_/SanguineSlaverySet ) were causing the issue. specifically the ZaZapcollarironfemaleblack_0.nif & ZaZapcollarironfemaleblack_1.nif i just ran that folder though nif optemizer and then replaced the meshes in my data folder and it worked.

Hey so something is causing the enlaved followers AI to kind of break. At midnight some sort of ai package messes them up, usually right after the '[_cage alias_ ] failed' message pops up. The first midnight all the followers went into a kneel and would still follow but just slide around in the pose until a different mod made them reset with a sl animation. The second midnight they all sprinted to solidute hall of the dead (a starting point for 2/3 of them) and then they stopped following completely. coc or fast travel no longer let them travel with nad they just stood in the room unmoving. Nothing seemed to make them move. 

They only started following once I used the MCM 'safeword'

Honestly the follower enslave is kind of glitchy and i dont understand what the intended working version is suposed to look like. Are they even supposed to still be my char's follower? Is SD+ sending a bad ai package at night? Is it something to do with the cage scenes even though i have that off?

Im using EFF and and i did this fix to get mutiple followers to work because its still not working in the newer releases as far as I can tell:

EDIT: Becasue I was on SE I was on an older version should now be on the most updated SE version so I'll see if that fixes things.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, Halleaon said:

Not sure what version you are using, LE or SE, but I had this issue using the 09072019 se version, running the files though the sse nif optimizer fixed it. turns out some of the collar s ( meshes/_sd_/SanguineSlaverySet ) were causing the issue. specifically the ZaZapcollarironfemaleblack_0.nif & ZaZapcollarironfemaleblack_1.nif i just ran that folder though nif optemizer and then replaced the meshes in my data folder and it worked.

Thank you for the suggestion. I hadn't ever used Nif Optimizer before, but I'm trying it out now. I also saw how to use it to create some bodyslide meshes for UUNP

sorry to ask bluefrog but im using the finis 7.5xxl and its throwing warnings 

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

is there any possibility this will be fixed? thanks for reading and love the mod.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:48 PM, Katie schnurr said:

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

is there any possibility this will be fixed? thanks for reading and love the mod.

I am getting the same error message.

On 1/19/2020 at 6:48 PM, Katie schnurr said:

On 1/21/2020 at 7:23 AM, RandomOne said:

I am getting the same error message.

Run FNIS for modders

Navigate to Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\sanguinesDebauchery

Select FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_List

Run FNIS for users again

So, I finished the Flowering Spriggan quest, but hand and feet roots never disappear. Talking to Priest in Whiterun doesnt work ether. So im trying to find the holy Spring/Altar at Kynes Grove. But Where in the world is that?

Kynes Grove is an Tavern near Windhelm. But there is no Waterfall or Altar in it. South of it there are a lot of lakes with fountains,, but no altar and as I said there are tons of them. On Top of it at least in my game, there are more Dragons there than Cliffrunners in Morrowind. So im running around that huge area for hours but no unexplored secret cave, no altar, and no waterfall. I already checked the Waterfall at the western River too, but nope.

So where in the hell should the sacred altar be? The Book pretty much says nearby, south, in the woods, near big Rocks. Too bad that that there are rocks and wood everywhere.

Internet doesnt help ether, so please help me.

Note: Maybe intersting, i got the quest by wearing the armor. I didnt get defeated by an Spriggan.

1 hour ago, OxYgEnIX said:

So, I finished the Flowering Spriggan quest, but hand and feet roots never disappear. Talking to Priest in Whiterun doesnt work ether. So im trying to find the holy Spring/Altar at Kynes Grove. But Where in the world is that?

Kynes Grove is an Tavern near Windhelm. But there is no Waterfall or Altar in it. South of it there are a lot of lakes with fountains,, but no altar and as I said there are tons of them. On Top of it at least in my game, there are more Dragons there than Cliffrunners in Morrowind. So im running around that huge area for hours but no unexplored secret cave, no altar, and no waterfall. I already checked the Waterfall at the western River too, but nope.

So where in the hell should the sacred altar be? The Book pretty much says nearby, south, in the woods, near big Rocks. Too bad that that there are rocks and wood everywhere.

Internet doesnt help ether, so please help me.

Note: Maybe intersting, i got the quest by wearing the armor. I didnt get defeated by an Spriggan.

I'm reasonably sure you should be looking for Eldergleam Sanctuary (although I could be wrong). Generally you have to do a quest for that location to become available. To start it you should talk to Danica Pure Spring in Whiterun. Eldergleam Sanctuary is a hidden Kyne's Grove (a place for the worship of Kyne, Kyne's Grove, not Kynesgrove the small hamlet named after the memory of the actual shrine) that can only be accessed during the later stages of Danica's quest or if you have the Flowering Spriggan quest still active. Once you have entered the grove you can then return as often as you like.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

I'm reasonably sure you should be looking for Eldergleam Sanctuary (although I could be wrong). Generally you have to do a quest for that location to become available. To start it you should talk to Danica Pure Spring in Whiterun. Eldergleam Sanctuary is a hidden Kyne's Grove (a place for the worship of Kyne, Kyne's Grove, not Kynesgrove the small hamlet named after the memory of the actual shrine) that can only be accessed during the later stages of Danica's quest or if you have the Flowering Spriggan quest still active. Once you have entered the grove you can then return as often as you like.

There is a special Kyne's Grove added by SD+ uphill from Kynegrove, next to the dragon's mound. But it is a good idea to use Eldergleam Sanctuary in the future.

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a special Kyne's Grove added by SD+ uphill from Kynegrove, next to the dragon's mound. But it is a good idea to use Eldergleam Sanctuary in the future.

Ah. When I experimented with the Spriggan quest I walked all over Eldergleam Sanctuary trying to find the altar you mentioned then went off and found the husk with my stuff and sorted it all out that way. Eldergleam would be agreat place to use if it wasn't literally impossible to access until unlocked.

Hi, i recently installed the mod and now every time i talk to anyone i start kneeling and then crawling, at wich point the only way to wslk again is to equip some  item that changes the walking animation (i.e armbinder) and hope that It doesnt get overwriten by the crawling animation again, i'm pretty sure it's because of this mod(because it's the only one i have that males you crawl) but don't know how to fix It.

Any idea on what could be the problem/how to fix It?

On 1/26/2020 at 8:34 PM, iceta said:

Hi, i recently installed the mod and now every time i talk to anyone i start kneeling and then crawling, at wich point the only way to wslk again is to equip some  item that changes the walking animation (i.e armbinder) and hope that It doesnt get overwriten by the crawling animation again, i'm pretty sure it's because of this mod(because it's the only one i have that males you crawl) but don't know how to fix It.

Any idea on what could be the problem/how to fix It?

Are you using the up/down keys to go through the dialogue options?

If you do, that will cycle you through the different poses.

You can use the SD+ menu to change the key bindings to something else.