Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

6 hours ago, A random name said:

I heard somewhere in this thread that the reason NPC's most of the time reject you when you attempt to become enslaved through dialogue is due to their morality or something like that. To me, this doesn't make much sense since you are consenting to being enslaved, I think it should be based around arousal and maybe some independent variable like "Dominant" that is assigned randomly on or off to different NPC's.

I tried to add diversity in answers to enslavement ... before, everyone would say 'sure!' when you offered yourself for enslavement, and that wasn't very good either.

- job: people with certain jobs like guards will answer differently

- speechraft: you need to pass a speechcraft test to convince people to enslave you because ... why would they think you are worth their trouble?

- morality: people with low morality should be more inclined to enslave you than more virtuous people.... conversely, people with high morality are more likely to free you up if you ask them

- followers: followers should have an easier time at enslaving you if you submit to them willingly.

I am following the idea that slavery is initially prohibited in Skyrim, but due to the Civil War and the influx of refugees from Vvardenfell (where it is accepted practice), it is more frowned upon than generally enforced. 

12 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download the latest verstion on Oct 31. I was able to find the notes in strange cave on Sanguine's grove. The quest journal updated and asked my PC to speck to Lord Sanguine about Alicia. However, when my PC speak to Sangunie, there is no dialogue about Alicia at all. I'm currently stuck with the quest. Is this a bug?

Could be a typo on my part... try talking to Crassius Curio about Alicia if Sanguine doesn't say anything. 

Well I hope someone can help me because I'm totally stuck. After getting enslaved by falmer and getting my master killed the neck brace wont come off. When he died i got a message that restraint can't be removed it said (non-generic). I tried going to Danica in white run but she keeps saying she can't help me. Any ideas how to get the thing off?

Here is my mod list

Spoiler

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+FNIS Patch
+Phair
+Vanilla Armors Natural
+Vanilla Clothes Natural
+DD
+Book Patch
+Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v10.0
+fixed sslCreatureAnimationSlots script
+Female Facial Animation
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+NibblesAnims Resources
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+FB SLAL PACK by Shashankie v11.0
+SLAL Evacuation v2.4 by Forerunner414 20170305
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 2.71
+Babo Creature 2019.09.08 LE
+Babo Human 2019.09.08 LE
+Anub Human 8.2019
+Anub Creature 8.2019
+MoreNastyCritters v12RC12
+SLAnimLoader
+Sexlab 1.62 sslActorAliasFIX
+SL Quite the Replacer 4
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+BDOrcV03.02
+Bad Dog Hoodies
+Footwear meshes from Better males mod SOS FEET
+SOS Hair for Females UUNP Bodyslide
+SOS Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3b
+SOS
+SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02
+Nusbie Voices - Main File 2
+Nusbie Voices - Main File 1
+SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited
+SLMatchMaker
+SexistGuards
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices Assets
+Devious Devices Integration
+SL Defeat v5.3.5
+SL Creatures v04.0 Beta 05
+UUNP Apropos2 Replacer 2k less opaque v1.0
+Apropos2 DB Update 0.4.1
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge01b
+SD Customization Addons v7
+Apropos2
+AmorousAdventures
+SLAX - 29 - 2019-10-21-0 (wip)
+Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2
+Sexlab More Animations 750
+FNIS PCEA2 1.3 COSTUM
+FNIS Spells V5 0 1 -- ADD-ON for the spells
+FNIS Creature Pack
+FNIS Behavior 7 5 XXL
+All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0
+SDResources20191031
+SDPlus20191031
+ZazAnimationPackV7
+SLDialogues20191031
+Valerica
+Seranaholic v1.5
+Bijin Wives v1.1
+Bijin Warmaidens v3.1.2
+Toccata as Elisif v1.3
+Bijin NPCs v1.2
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Auto Unequip Ammo
+Realistic Animation Project - Movement
+ShowRaceMenu PreCacheKiller
+RaceMenu
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+Dames of Skyrim Complete V2R1.8
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio
+More Werewolves
+Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
+13 - Book of Guilds Volume 5 - Bodyslide HDT and Non-HDT
+12 - The Book of Elven Lords Volume 4 - HDT Bodyslide
+10 - Book of Dragons Volume 3- HDT Bodyslide Files
+08 - Book of Ancients and Tribals Volume 2- HDT Bodyslide Files
+06 - Book of Iron and Steel Volume 1 - HDT Bodyslide Files
+Missing DBboots Texture
+Corrected Daedric Hood Hair Update ESP
+The Book of UUNP-Warlock Boots 2 FIX-For UNP Bodies
+The Book of UUNP
+RMA-UUNP Weight Paint Tweaks
+Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT
+Apocalypse
+SLFramework v162 FULL
+Immersive Jewelry 1.04
+Immersive Weapons
+JContainers
+Simply Knock 1.0.8 Release
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+MCKING-NightMotherReplacer
+No smoke
+NoBethLogo
+The Paarthurnax Dilemma
+UFO - Ultimate Follower AIO
+Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Brows
+KS Hairdo's Renewal - Female
+FixLipSync
+ADD Item Menu
+HDT Physics Extensions
+SlaveTats
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch-71214-3-0-15-1569437811
+Fuz Ro D'oh
+UIExtensions
+SkyUI
+INI Settings
+skse 1 07 03
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires
*DLC: HighResTexturePack01
*DLC: HighResTexturePack02
*DLC: HighResTexturePack03

23 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I tried to add diversity in answers to enslavement ... before, everyone would say 'sure!' when you offered yourself for enslavement, and that wasn't very good either.

- job: people with certain jobs like guards will answer differently

- speechraft: you need to pass a speechcraft test to convince people to enslave you because ... why would they think you are worth their trouble?

- morality: people with low morality should be more inclined to enslave you than more virtuous people.... conversely, people with high morality are more likely to free you up if you ask them

- followers: followers should have an easier time at enslaving you if you submit to them willingly.

I am following the idea that slavery is initially prohibited in Skyrim, but due to the Civil War and the influx of refugees from Vvardenfell (where it is accepted practice), it is more frowned upon than generally enforced. 

I know this is not real , But look at it from the NPC are whoever you are trying to submit too , Slaves take up space they need food, clothes they Don,t want that responsibility. I hate to say this but just because your horny does mean you want to get married or get a slave to take responsibility far.

That,s what simple slavery is for.

Which should be an optional out come after being defeat in combat hint hint

16 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, DeepBlueFrog. Thanks for responding. I try talking to Crassius Curio, no related dialogue appear. 

Look for the dream quest in the console: sqs _sd_dream

Stages 250, and 252 should be set at 1 ... and stage 254 should be at 0.

Sanguine should have this topic: Why the charade?...

On 10/17/2019 at 12:21 AM, Ar4chnid said:

I'll add to the chorus of people asking for help with the FNIS error:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Looked back a few pages, but didn't find any fix.

Don't know if this is even an issue, but any guidance would be appreciated. I've used this mod before, and it's certainly worth the effort to get it to work :)

Have the same error also on FNIS, is it ignorable or something to look at?

I got a strange bug with health when fighting. If health of PC lowers to 0 or about that it immediately restores to 100%, but more of that, it summaries with different values for constantly.   

For example, if I had 100 HP before defeat, after that I can have 100 + 17 = 117 HP. In that way I can get 1000 HP and more after every defeat. More of that, I can't low it by player.setav health X command, it is permanent.

I have DA, Defeat and SD+. If I start new game without DA and Defeat, I still have this bug,

If I load any old save (but with these mods installed) I don't have this situation.

What can it be? Please help. 

I don't have this bug in new game if all these mods are off only.

I'm getting a weird bug where this redish black stretchy texture/spell effecty thing is happening. I can still go around and do things in the Dreamworld but it makes it hard to see sometimes and is just visually upsetting to me. I read a previous post that said that DFW's leash options had something to do with it but I don't have DFW installed so I have no idea what to do. 

Edit: I just recently went back into the Dreamworld and when I went back to Tamriel the red/black stretchy leashy thing followed me so.....idk. I really need some help. If the answer is on another page can someone please point me to it? Cuz I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

47 minutes ago, cbvbadlarry said:

i need to remove some sanguines iron cuffs. he dint take them off before sending me back and i think they are breaking my armor physics. I dont have a save from before they were put on any way to do this?

If you use the latest version you can try going back to Dreamworld. They should reset automatically.

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you use the latest version you can try going back to Dreamworld. They should reset automatically.

Im very suprised and pleased with the quick reply, im gonna upgrade now, seems i missed this mod when i was upgraded for a new playthrough. worst comes to worst ill only lose a few hours of progress. thank you very much for your contribution to the modding community

I think I may of found a small bug. I got sent to Sanguine's dream world with Serana. We was both stripped naked and her Elder Scrolls went missing. I then managed to get back to Skyrim with the now naked Serana without her Elder Scroll. The quest to deliver her to the castle completed, but without the Elder scroll the next one in line which was to go back to Isran didn't start. I had to force it to start via a console command. 

2 hours ago, Yukitemi said:

For some reason whenever mod installed I can't jump when armbinder is locked on me. It happens with wide one, can jump in elbowbinder and yoke tho.

I noticed that too and I even added an issue in Github about it, but I have no idea what is causing it.

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I noticed that too and I even added an issue in Github about it, but I have no idea what is causing it.

Same thing with S.L.U.T.S mod. But while SD affects all "wide" armbinders, sluts mod only affects ones it adds. I don't know how this works but maybe it will help you trace this issue.

4 hours ago, EZK-0X said:

Can i use both simple slavery and deviously enslaved continued with this mod at the same time or i need to pick?

I used both with SD and it works just fine. You may  want to adjust the settings related to both cause life gets haaaaard (hue hue), but functionally, I didn't notice anything wrong.

On 11/22/2019 at 11:35 AM, Skyhaven4 said:

I'm getting a weird bug where this redish black stretchy texture/spell effecty thing is happening. I can still go around and do things in the Dreamworld but it makes it hard to see sometimes and is just visually upsetting to me. I read a previous post that said that DFW's leash options had something to do with it but I don't have DFW installed so I have no idea what to do. 

Edit: I just recently went back into the Dreamworld and when I went back to Tamriel the red/black stretchy leashy thing followed me so.....idk. I really need some help. If the answer is on another page can someone please point me to it? Cuz I can't seem to find the answer anywhere.

Same, there's something attached to my character that's exploding a red/black thing all over in third person view.

Also, probably not related, but my Bodyslide stopped creating morphs and Overwrites for MO, and so I can't get DD to build any of the devices. Extremely irritating.

13 minutes ago, dlj said:

Please someone offer a solution to whatever the black/red texture that flashing all over the place is. It's driving me nuts

I have no idea what is causing it.

Are you using the SE version?

I am thinking maybe it was an issue introduced during the conversion process.

I have not see that happen at all in the LE version so far.

And I don't know how to progress past giving Sanguine a bottle of Honningbrew mead. I tried giving him the ones on the table, I tried giving him one given to me by the man in the cage, etc. He says they're all "not a proper drink" and I don't know what to do.

Whenever I try and sleep or initiate sex with Sanguine, the screen goes permanently black and I have to stumble around to find the hay pile and sleep again to fix it.

There's so many of these glitches that I'm just gonna wait until this mod is fully finished or patched, whichever is first.