Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

2 minutes ago, Iceslave said:

It is ..... but you can trick Steam into keeping to a consistent version instead of SSE being allowed to update at Bethesda's whim, breaking your mod pack. You just have to set updates to "Update only when I launch the game" and because you're launching it through SKSE instead of the main game, it doesn't update !

oh I didn't know that would work, thank you. I'll try seeing if I can get the older version of SSE, really sucks that I have to go through all that trouble because of Bethesda.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:03 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven't completely made up my mind yet but I am close to pulling the trigger of a full switch to SSE only.

I am planning to spend the first couple of months in 2020 evaluating the readiness of the mix of mods I am relying on and fully switch soon after.

That means I will not provide support for Oldrim after than.

The only reason I switched to SSE is because it cell loads are so much faster on an SSD. Otherwise I prefer LE. Physics are more mature on LE, and I think visual are better too. SSE has some visual bugs that I don't think will ever be fixed.

Despite that, the load times are enough to keep me on SSE. The 10-30sec cell load times were always what broke the flow when actually trying to play the game. On SSE with an SSD, it's about 1 second during normal cell load screens. About 5sec if loading a save from the main menu. For me, those improvements are just too good to go back to LE.

7 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

The only reason I switched to SSE is because it cell loads are so much faster on an SSD. Otherwise I prefer LE. Physics are more mature on LE, and I think visual are better too. SSE has some visual bugs that I don't think will ever be fixed.

Despite that, the load times are enough to keep me on SSE. The 10-30sec cell load times were always what broke the flow when actually trying to play the game. On SSE with an SSD, it's about 1 second during normal cell load screens. About 5sec if loading a save from the main menu. For me, those improvements are just too good to go back to LE.

Are you using DynoLOD on LE?

That alone seriously improved performance, reduced CTDs and accelerated load times for me.

It is worth a shot if you still want to tinker with LE.

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using DynoLOD on LE?

That alone seriously improved performance, reduced CTDs and accelerated load times for me.

It is worth a shot if you still want to tinker with LE.

Yes, I used DynDOLOD on LE. But it still doesn't compare to SSE load times.

It's an engine improvement. On LE, even with an SSD the bottleneck is the engine since LE has single-threaded loaded. SSE has multi-threaded loading which lets the engine get A LOT more benefit from the SSD. 10-30x faster.

Edit: I forgot to mention the speed improvement will also depend on the type of SSD you have. SSD drives on a SATA connection aren't that fast since SATA itself is slower than the SSD. NVMe SSDs use the PCIe connection which is way faster than SSD over SATA.

So your mileage will vary depending on how fast your SSD really is. But I think even people with SATA SSD saw large improvements.

On 10/30/2019 at 10:20 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is... I removed the downloads from this page and moved them here: 

Can you please update your main mod page description for people looking for the SSE files to tell them this?

Both the Sexlab Index SE and the SSE Conversion Tracking thread still link here, but the SE files are not there. Your mod info also still say "Special Edition Compatible? Yes" despite the fact no SE compatible files are available in the download section.

The only way to currently find the appropriate files is to come to the comments and stumble across this post here, which is only going to get harder the more pages this thread gets.

I've spent longer than I'd like to admit wondering why the f I can't get this to work despite the fact that everywhere is telling me that this is the place to get the files.

27 minutes ago, test123456 said:

Can you please update your main mod page description for people looking for the SSE files to tell them this?

Both the Sexlab Index SE and the SSE Conversion Tracking thread still link here, but the SE files are not there. Your mod info also still say "Special Edition Compatible? Yes" despite the fact no SE compatible files are available in the download section.

The only way to currently find the appropriate files is to come to the comments and stumble across this post here, which is only going to get harder the more pages this thread gets.

I've spent longer than I'd like to admit wondering why the f I can't get this to work despite the fact that everywhere is telling me that this is the place to get the files.

I was planning to do that but I didn't get to it yet.

I will add a banner to each mod page to let people know where to find the files.

Edit: Done... I added the banner on all pages with links to the SSE thread.

Heya, got a question I'm a little confused about. I get to the dreamworld, but I don't get any dialogue replies from my choices. I'm sure I've missed something from the install... but I'm not sure what it could be. I have the requirements, and I get the options to click, ut not the replies anywhere. Once upon a time I got this working, but that was a fair while ago...

Also, on another note, I have a few of the devious devices seemingly missing from my 3rd person avatar. I can see them in the 1st person view, but not the 3rd. Any thoughts?

I'm using this again after not using it for a while. Something I noticed for the first time is that the PC is automatically freed if the Owner goes into bleedout. Is this new or did I just not notice it before? Is it intended, or a bug? If intended, is there any way to stop it from happening? If a bug, could it be a mod conflict with Death Alternative, Defeat, EFF or another mod that handles followers? I also changed the game settings to lengthen bleedout time.

On 11/2/2019 at 11:10 PM, Josephluvfo4 said:

Hey I have sexlab parasites and I wanted to know if anyone knows of a good location to be enslaved by falmer

Also I use 

along side with SD+ and parasite , it can get a bit crazy with both mods trying to start a scene but SD+ is dialog so you just do not answer if involved in a scene start by SAC. IT IS INTENSE

1 hour ago, A random name said:

Could you add some sort of way to become enslaved through dialogue? When you surrender to non-hostile npcs the game gives you the same score as if you surrendered to an enemy.

I think you can already do this by equipping a collar and using the "I need a strong hand to guide me.." option.

14 hours ago, pkmmm said:

I actually already tried that method and it didn’t work

Do I have to do the Sanguine stuff first? Because I tried it and he wouldn’t let me leave and the chain didn’t work. It said the chain was rusted and wouldn’t move.

I heard somewhere in this thread that the reason NPC's most of the time reject you when you attempt to become enslaved through dialogue is due to their morality or something like that. To me, this doesn't make much sense since you are consenting to being enslaved, I think it should be based around arousal and maybe some independent variable like "Dominant" that is assigned randomly on or off to different NPC's.

On 11/5/2019 at 10:46 PM, pkmmm said:

I actually already tried that method and it didn’t work

If no NPC is willing to enslave you via that method, you can try clicking them in console and typing "setav morality 0" and "setav confidence 4". If it still doesn't work, it may be tied to Speechcraft the way the "Can I go with you?" dialogue is while enslaved.