Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I hope I can get a hint here please.

During The Truth, I selected "My true nature is to become more powerful in Sanguine's name."  I don't understand what needs to happen now, though.  Since then I've advanced several levels, but every time I return to Sanguine he appears uninterested in my advancing power.

Thanks!

B

1 hour ago, bpmcgee said:

During The Truth, I selected "My true nature is to become more powerful in Sanguine's name."  I don't understand what needs to happen now, though.  Since then I've advanced several levels, but every time I return to Sanguine he appears uninterested in my advancing power.

Thanks!

B

It's my fault... This is as far as the quest goes right now. I am hoping to conclude is soon.

Hi,

I encountered a problem when using the 'Hello sweetie' dialogue option on a NPC: the PC always ends up on the receiving end even if the PC is male and the NPC female. Sometimes the notification 'tries to claw at your face and bite you' pops up after the '[Resists weakly]' notification and I could not find out, where it is coming from (Specifically, which script causes the claw at your face notification).

I would appreciate some help with this.

Cheers

1 hour ago, lolic said:

Hi,

I encountered a problem when using the 'Hello sweetie' dialogue option on a NPC: the PC always ends up on the receiving end even if the PC is male and the NPC female. Sometimes the notification 'tries to claw at your face and bite you' pops up after the '[Resists weakly]' notification and I could not find out, where it is coming from (Specifically, which script causes the claw at your face notification).

I would appreciate some help with this.

Cheers

That should have been fixed in the latest version of the mod.

Are you using the SE version or LE?

@DeepBlueFrog I am using LE. But I will check again if I have the latest version actually installed.

EDIT:

I got the most recent files for both SD+ and SLD but I think my problem might be related to SLD rather than SD+ since the 'Hello sweetie' dialogue comes from SLD. You are probably referring to issue #890 from github which I did not think was my problem here. During enslavement and using the begging dialogue, the victimisation of the PC works correctly as per the Event   PCSubSex   . Only when initiating a SexLab scene through the   _SLD_rapistMenu()  the PC will always be considered as the female actor in a SL scene.

Do you know by chance which script is causing the aforementioned notification with clawing at your face (SLD_QST_Main.psc is not the culprit)? I could then look for anything strange myself (if you don't mind) since it clearly fires before the SL scene starts from _SLD_rapistMenu()

Cheers

1 hour ago, lolic said:

@DeepBlueFrog I am using LE. But I will check again if I have the latest version actually installed.

EDIT:

I got the most recent files for both SD+ and SLD but I think my problem might be related to SLD rather than SD+ since the 'Hello sweetie' dialogue comes from SLD. You are probably referring to issue #890 from github which I did not think was my problem here. During enslavement and using the begging dialogue, the victimisation of the PC works correctly as per the Event   PCSubSex   . Only when initiating a SexLab scene through the   _SLD_rapistMenu()  the PC will always be considered as the female actor in a SL scene.

Do you know by chance which script is causing the aforementioned notification with clawing at your face (SLD_QST_Main.psc is not the culprit)? I could then look for anything strange myself (if you don't mind) since it clearly fires before the SL scene starts from _SLD_rapistMenu()

Cheers

I don't remember exactly but 'claw at your face' might be related to a creature trying to assault you. It shouldn't happen with a humanoid NPC.

SLD and SD both use the same functions for sex animations - they are in _sdqs_functions.psc and they are all funneled down to the SanguineRape() function.

Issue #890 was related to that function in the context of enslavement. It is possible the function is also misbehaving outside of enslavement as well.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't remember exactly but 'claw at your face' might be related to a creature trying to assault you. It shouldn't happen with a humanoid NPC.

SLD and SD both use the same functions for sex animations - they are in _sdqs_functions.psc and they are all funneled down to the SanguineRape() function.

Issue #890 was related to that function in the context of enslavement. It is possible the function is also misbehaving outside of enslavement as well.

I was able to find the source of this problem.

The 'Mmm... I suppose we could...' reply which follows after the 'Greetings' or 'Hello sweetie' persuasion prompts triggers the script SLD_TIF_RomanceSex.psc which uses the function StartPlayerRapist() from SLD_QST_Main.psc. This function initiates SL interactions via the QuickStart() function from SL Framework which is sensitive to the order the actors are passed in. If an actor is marked as victim in QuickStart(), it will only count towards the statistic and the facial expression applied, not the position of actors. So, it completely bypasses any gender and victim checks made by SD in the SanguineRape() function.

I confirmed this hypothesis by swapping akSpeaker and Player in the QuickStart() function of StartPlayerRapist in SLD_QST_Main.psc.

Here is the code I used to test

Spoiler

From SLD_QST_Main.psc:

Function StartPlayerRapist ( Actor akSpeaker, string tags = "" )
    ObjectReference akSpeakerRef = akSpeaker as objectReference
    Actor Player = Game.GetPlayer()
    Bool isVictim = True
    Int randomNum = Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)

; Game.ForceThirdPerson()
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent( akSpeaker as ObjectReference, "bleedOutStart")

; if ( akSpeakerRef.GetAnimationVariableInt("iDrunkVariable") == 1)
    ;    If ( Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > 30 )
    ;        isVictim = False
    ;    Endif
    ; else
        If ( Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > 80 )
            isVictim = False
        Endif
    ; endif

Int IButton = _SLD_rapistMenu.Show()

If IButton == 0 ; Undress
        if (isVictim)
            SexLab.ActorLib.StripActor( akSpeaker, VictimRef = akSpeaker, DoAnimate= false)
        else
            SexLab.ActorLib.StripActor( akSpeaker, DoAnimate= false)
        Endif

else

If (tags == "")
            If IButton == 1 ; Fondle
                tags = "Foreplay"
            ElseIf IButton == 2 ; Oral
                tags = "Oral"
            ElseIf IButton == 3 ; Slow sex
                tags = "Loving"
            ElseIf IButton == 4 ; Rough
                tags = "Rough"
            ElseIf IButton == 5 ; Nothing
                tags = ""
            EndIf
        Endif

If (tags != "")
            StorageUtil.SetIntValue( akSpeaker , "_SD_iSub", StorageUtil.GetIntValue( akSpeaker, "_SD_iSub") + 1)

If  ( !SexLab.IsActorActive( akSpeaker ) ) && ( !SexLab.IsActorActive( Player ) )
                Debug.Notification( "[Resists weakly]" )
                If (isVictim)
                    ;SexLab.QuickStart(Player,  akSpeaker, Victim = akSpeaker , AnimationTags = tags)  ;This is from the original script
                    SexLab.QuickStart( akSpeaker,  Player, Victim = akSpeaker, AnimationTags = tags)   ;This is my test
                Else
                   SexLab.QuickStart( akSpeaker,  Player, AnimationTags = tags)    ;Same fix as two lines above without the victim specification
                Endif
            EndIf
        Endif

;    Else
;        Debug.MessageBox("Your victim struggles and pushes back at you.")
;        StorageUtil.SetIntValue( akSpeaker , "_SD_iDom", StorageUtil.GetIntValue( akSpeaker, "_SD_iDom") + 1)

EndIf

EndFunction

This just assumes that a male PC tries to convince a female NPC into a "romance" without getting the D from her ;). Other cases (female/female, male/male, female/male) would need implementation...

I hope this helped

Cheers

24 minutes ago, lolic said:

I was able to find the source of this problem.

The 'Mmm... I suppose we could...' reply which follows after the 'Greetings' or 'Hello sweetie' persuasion prompts triggers the script SLD_TIF_RomanceSex.psc which uses the function StartPlayerRapist() from SLD_QST_Main.psc. This function initiates SL interactions via the QuickStart() function from SL Framework which is sensitive to the order the actors are passed in. If an actor is marked as victim in QuickStart(), it will only count towards the statistic and the facial expression applied, not the position of actors. So, it completely bypasses any gender and victim checks made by SD in the SanguineRape() function.

I confirmed this hypothesis by swapping akSpeaker and Player in the QuickStart() function of StartPlayerRapist in SLD_QST_Main.psc.

Here is the code I used to test

Hide contents

From SLD_QST_Main.psc:

Function StartPlayerRapist ( Actor akSpeaker, string tags = "" )
    ObjectReference akSpeakerRef = akSpeaker as objectReference
    Actor Player = Game.GetPlayer()
    Bool isVictim = True
    Int randomNum = Utility.RandomInt(0, 100)

; Game.ForceThirdPerson()
    Debug.SendAnimationEvent( akSpeaker as ObjectReference, "bleedOutStart")

; if ( akSpeakerRef.GetAnimationVariableInt("iDrunkVariable") == 1)
    ;    If ( Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > 30 )
    ;        isVictim = False
    ;    Endif
    ; else
        If ( Utility.RandomInt(0, 100) > 80 )
            isVictim = False
        Endif
    ; endif

Int IButton = _SLD_rapistMenu.Show()

If IButton == 0 ; Undress
        if (isVictim)
            SexLab.ActorLib.StripActor( akSpeaker, VictimRef = akSpeaker, DoAnimate= false)
        else
            SexLab.ActorLib.StripActor( akSpeaker, DoAnimate= false)
        Endif

else

If (tags == "")
            If IButton == 1 ; Fondle
                tags = "Foreplay"
            ElseIf IButton == 2 ; Oral
                tags = "Oral"
            ElseIf IButton == 3 ; Slow sex
                tags = "Loving"
            ElseIf IButton == 4 ; Rough
                tags = "Rough"
            ElseIf IButton == 5 ; Nothing
                tags = ""
            EndIf
        Endif

If (tags != "")
            StorageUtil.SetIntValue( akSpeaker , "_SD_iSub", StorageUtil.GetIntValue( akSpeaker, "_SD_iSub") + 1)

If  ( !SexLab.IsActorActive( akSpeaker ) ) && ( !SexLab.IsActorActive( Player ) )
                Debug.Notification( "[Resists weakly]" )
                If (isVictim)
                    ;SexLab.QuickStart(Player,  akSpeaker, Victim = akSpeaker , AnimationTags = tags)  ;This is from the original script
                    SexLab.QuickStart( akSpeaker,  Player, Victim = akSpeaker, AnimationTags = tags)   ;This is my test
                Else
                   SexLab.QuickStart( akSpeaker,  Player, AnimationTags = tags)    ;Same fix as two lines above without the victim specification
                Endif
            EndIf
        Endif

;    Else
;        Debug.MessageBox("Your victim struggles and pushes back at you.")
;        StorageUtil.SetIntValue( akSpeaker , "_SD_iDom", StorageUtil.GetIntValue( akSpeaker, "_SD_iDom") + 1)

EndIf

EndFunction

This just assumes that a male PC tries to convince a female NPC into a "romance" without getting the D from her ;). Other cases (female/female, male/male, female/male) would need implementation...

I hope this helped

Cheers

Ah yes.. the Romance section was only a quick fix to set up bare bones dialogues that I never got back to test properly and improve upon.

Thanks for the detective work.

I will apply your change for now and revisit it later by directing it to SD's function which does the proper gender checks (with an additional flag or mod event to maker the player as the dominant in that case).

On 10/22/2019 at 11:11 PM, bpmcgee said:

Thanks!

B

Hey hey how ya doin, just wna ask how did ya get past the start of giving mead and asking about alicias?

Can anyone please explain me Moonshadow garden ... whats the outcome of this quest in sd+, for what is this is this seperate instance only an gimnick or is then some outputs buffs or debuffs for the pc ? For what is this ? Need i any other mods to trigger further things ? I dont understand this in SD+ :(

The Quest start here:

20191029171727_1.jpg.c167899ea0be792462e337d95eaa99dc.jpg

Afdter Dialog i comes out here:

20191029171816_1.jpg.716817c6f4e0a7ebb3e2db267d15e096.jpg

If i found the Rose occur this:

20191029171852_1.jpg.a4c90e01d822a0910ec1e91a6a8344b8.jpg

20191029171921_1.jpg.afa0f07c96d2ed8c5f5d108b2954c35a.jpg

Why are the Hair of my Duplicate show all time so strange and weird is a further question that i have and then i get teleport back to sanguine and i can choose a path;20191029172152_1.jpg.29188e3c86a78c4862436054b6330157.jpg

So my Question: Whats Output is this what happen here then is this a further option for enslavement or what is the effect. I tryed both options but i only see my duplicate all time running beside me with her strange weird hair and sometimes Sanguines have sex with her but i dont understand the sense or output for later follow in the quest ... any FAQ or Informations available ? What is Moonshadow garden in SD+ and whats sense it have .. i am to stupid to found it out :)

This is as far as the current quest goes.

I have the stages for the three branches lined up and I am hoping to finish them by the end of the year (or early next year).

The clone should not follow you. She should just stay in Dreamworld with Sanguine.

There will be a role for her in all three branches.

So I'm getting CTD when I try to sleep at the statue under the bar. I'm sure this has been brought up elsewhere in the extensive forums, but I couldn't find a solution anywhere. I'm using SSE and as far as I can tell the rest of the mod works great, and I am really enjoying it, but this is the first time I've tried this section of it so I'm hoping someone knows a solution.

Since my modlist has grown somewhat since the last time I posted here, here's the updated list

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   1 ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE   2 Unofficial Skyrim Survival Patch.esl
254 FE   3 Unofficial Dwarven Armored Mudcrab Patch.esl
  6  6     SexLab.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 14  e     CreatureFramework.esm
 15  f     ApachiiHair.esm
 16 10     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 17 11     daymoyl.esm
 18 12     HentaiPregnancy.esm
 19 13     EFFCore.esm
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     Dark_Forests.esp
 22 16     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 23 17     50 More Perk Points.esp
 24 18     FNIS.esp
 25 19     UIExtensions.esp
 26 1a     CBBE.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenu.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 30 1e     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 31 1f     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 32 20     zzEstrus.esp
 33 21     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 34 22     EstrusChaurus.esp
 35 23     EstrusDwemer.esp
 36 24     EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
 37 25     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 38 26     Mors Feminine Females - All.esp
 39 27     Mors Feminine Females - All but orcs.esp
 40 28     Immersive Weapons.esp
 41 29     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 42 2a     SexLabDefeat.esp
 43 2b     HentaiCreatures.esp
 44 2c     Animal_SOS.esp
 45 2d     NIOPA-Objects.esp
 46 2e     NiOverridePoseAdjustments.esp
 47 2f     SSoB.esp
 48 30     art_StarsightEyes.esp
 49 31     Tiwa44_SGMD_CBBE_1_4.esp
 50 32     Devious Devices For Him.esp
 51 33     SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
 52 34     SLAnimLoader.esp
 53 35     SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
 54 36     The tunnel of 100 trials.esp
 55 37     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
 56 38     AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
 57 39     tpos_fortpeak_houseofzel.esp
 58 3a     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 59 3b     Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start - Choose your own adventure.esp
 60 3c     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 61 3d     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 62 3e     HornyCreatures.esp
 63 3f     MagnoCumGaudio.esp
 64 40     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 65 41     HammetDungeons.esp
 66 42     SimpleSlavery.esp
 67 43     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 68 44     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
 69 45     EFFDialogue.esp
 70 46     DeviousFollowers.esp
 71 47     Evx Pit 100 Battles.esp
 72 48     SOS - Shop.esp
 73 49     FNISspells.esp
 74 4a     KuntharKeep.esp
 75 4b     daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
254 FE   4 SLAdventures.esp
 76 4c     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 77 4d     sr_FillHerUp.esp
 78 4e     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 79 4f     Mors Feminine Female Afflicted.esp
 80 50     Mors Feminine Female Altmer.esp
 81 51     Mors Feminine Female Bosmer.esp
 82 52     Mors Feminine Female Bretons.esp
 83 53     Mors Feminine Female Dunmer.esp
 84 54     Mors Feminine Female Imperials.esp
 85 55     Mors Feminine Female Nords.esp
 86 56     Mors Feminine Female Orcs.esp
 87 57     Mors Feminine Female Redguards.esp
 88 58     SlaveTats.esp
 89 59     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 90 5a     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 91 5b     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
 92 5c     Lock_Overhaul.esp

Thanks Blue for the Info ... great Idea i write u back in pm ... I was so confused sry about because i dont found infos and thought my loadorder conflict and this cause progress stopping ... if u need some tests with the quest u can tell me ... my clone follow me in dreamworld currently ... but the hair look strange... dont know what happen i will post tomorrow a screen maybe help u ... i use hdt hair and its look as the hair is stretched to the sky ... 

I kinda like survival mods a lot and have been using ineed, frostfall and campfire (which is supported by this mod) but ineed is kinda not, I mean you do have the option to be fed but the food doesn't seem to respawn in their inventory that easily. I kinda wish there was a time when the food and drink was just thrown on the floor in front of you, only giving you like scraps every few hours or more depending on how good you treat your master. Like how prison overhaul does it, but your doing all the work to please your owner.

Maybe as just an option, or to respawn food and drink instead of it only being in the owners inventory?

I don't know, that might be script heavy. I might just see if I can change my times on hunger and such, I'm not sure if food respawns in the owners inventory because I haven't seen it yet

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is... I removed the downloads from this page and moved them here: 

So cool, thanks ?.  Looking forward to more migration to SSE, the script lagging on Oldrim is terrible.  Don't get me wrong, I loved Oldrim and what the moders community  did, but there is so much cool stuff now that I CAAAAAN'T chose ?.  I want them all ?.

11 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

So cool, thanks ?.  Looking forward to more migration to SSE, the script lagging on Oldrim is terrible.  Don't get me wrong, I loved Oldrim and what the moders community  did, but there is so much cool stuff now that I CAAAAAN'T chose ?.  I want them all ?.

I haven't completely made up my mind yet but I am close to pulling the trigger of a full switch to SSE only.

I am planning to spend the first couple of months in 2020 evaluating the readiness of the mix of mods I am relying on and fully switch soon after.

That means I will not provide support for Oldrim after than.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven't completely made up my mind yet but I am close to pulling the trigger of a full switch to SSE only.

I am planning to spend the first couple of months in 2020 evaluating the readiness of the mix of mods I am relying on and fully switch soon after.

That means I will not provide support for Oldrim after than.

But isn't SSE still having pointless updates to Bethesda's 'creation club' mods? Reason why I'm still using oldrim.

Although I would also like to be able to play your awesome mods in SSE too, I'm a bit concerned though. SSE has been hard to mod on since it updates still, though hopefully in 2020 it won't be as bad. It may run smooth but it crashes often when using mods on other websites, instead of using their 'creation club'

Unless it's cause I had files overwritten by the updates?

Shit I forgot to mention that I ran into a bug, if you kill the owner by backstabbing or killing them too fast then you get stuck waiting for punishment from the dead owner.

1138097785_Frozeninplace.jpg.33edf2b1194e6f96aa48f37509a0de3b.jpg

The script seems to scramble, killing them slower though doesn't seem to mess it up. Is there away for me to get a log? this is my first time.

18 hours ago, Zathuul said:

But isn't SSE still having pointless updates to Bethesda's 'creation club' mods? Reason why I'm still using oldrim.

Although I would also like to be able to play your awesome mods in SSE too, I'm a bit concerned though. SSE has been hard to mod on since it updates still, though hopefully in 2020 it won't be as bad. It may run smooth but it crashes often when using mods on other websites, instead of using their 'creation club'

Unless it's cause I had files overwritten by the updates?

It is ..... but you can trick Steam into keeping to a consistent version instead of SSE being allowed to update at Bethesda's whim, breaking your mod pack. You just have to set updates to "Update only when I launch the game" and because you're launching it through SKSE instead of the main game, it doesn't update !