Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

2 hours ago, a10g06 said:

hi

Awesome mod but there is one thing.

There are only 2 options to get enslaved, by defeat by "death alternative" or u pressing a button.

My problem is that death alternative never worked right in my game.

Never found a solution so I removed it from my game.

But its a little bit annoying, if u always have to press a button in the middle of a fight.

So my question, could u maby add an "auto surrender option" in this mod?

Like in "sexlab defeat" or "dragonborn in distress".

Since what you're asking for is exactly what death alternative is supposed to provide, I suggest humbly that your problem is with that, and not Sanguine Debauchery.  Maybe if you posted in that support thread they could help you get it working?

B

3 hours ago, a10g06 said:

hi

Awesome mod but there is one thing.

There are only 2 options to get enslaved, by defeat by "death alternative" or u pressing a button.

My problem is that death alternative never worked right in my game.

Never found a solution so I removed it from my game.

But its a little bit annoying, if u always have to press a button in the middle of a fight.

So my question, could u maby add an "auto surrender option" in this mod?

Like in "sexlab defeat" or "dragonborn in distress".

SD used to have its own defeat trigger, but it was causing too much trouble with Defeat and other mods like it.

Since Defeat is compatible with Death Alternative, I moved to Death Alternative for that trigger.

Adding it back to SD+ would mean to create my own version of Defeat while making it compatible with Defeat itself and other mods like it.

This is not something I want to take on right now, sorry...

Death Alternative has had a lot of bad rap, but outside of keeping me stuck in place from time to time, it has always worked fine for me.

Try setting the Health buffer to 600% and the health trigger to 15%... that seems to help with my games.

Also disable the ragdoll effect if you can.

Oh... and disable the checkbox to make the player essential... that messes up things.

On 10/13/2019 at 10:46 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is displayed in the SD menu is reduced to a remnant of the old compatibilty plugin that has been moved over to my Warm Bodies patch.

If you want full compatibility with SD+ and Frostfall, use the Warm Bodies patch.

Dude. i thought you said this was already integrated in? I still needed Warmbodies? Is that why ive been crashing? An again. Whats the load order?

14 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

I'm sorry, when I was going back to get the number I wrote it down wrong.  16819.

I installed the hotfix, and moved the spriggan host folder but am still getting a ctd when I try to go into the dreamworld

edit- It also seems to crash whenever I use the sanguine rose 

edit 2 - Found a fix. If you go into creation kit and into magic effects for _SDME_DA14SummonDremora, used by sanguine rose, then change the min skill level to 0 rather than 50, it seemed to fix it and I can now go to the dreamworld :)

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SD used to have its own defeat trigger, but it was causing too much trouble with Defeat and other mods like it.

Since Defeat is compatible with Death Alternative, I moved to Death Alternative for that trigger.

Adding it back to SD+ would mean to create my own version of Defeat while making it compatible with Defeat itself and other mods like it.

Death Alternative has had a lot of bad rap, but outside of keeping me stuck in place from time to time, it has always worked fine for me.

Try setting the Health buffer to 600% and the health trigger to 15%... that seems to help with my games.

Also disable the ragdoll effect if you can.

Oh... and disable the checkbox to make the player essential... that messes up things.

Nope still wont work...

I tried your settings but still have the same problem.

When u get killed, your screen fade normaly black and a "blackout event" start.

But I stuck in black screen and wont get away, even if i use the debug fixes in the menu.

I'll add to the chorus of people asking for help with the FNIS error:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1,2%     pOpt:0,0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Looked back a few pages, but didn't find any fix.

Don't know if this is even an issue, but any guidance would be appreciated. I've used this mod before, and it's certainly worth the effort to get it to work :)

7 hours ago, a10g06 said:

Nope still wont work...

I tried your settings but still have the same problem.

When u get killed, your screen fade normaly black and a "blackout event" start.

But I stuck in black screen and wont get away, even if i use the debug fixes in the menu.

Did you run the Register quests option in DA?

An error log might help too..

Hello, Is the latest version SE compatible ? Previously there were sepatate SE and Oldrim versions..... Sorry if it's a dumb question.

EDIT: .....no. I just tried it and so I know the answer. However will it be SE compatible ? I'm looking forward to playing without the enslavement reset bug.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:10 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

A lazy question, I know, but...

Is it as simple as firing a mod event to get the PC enslaved via SD+?

I'm tempted by an option that would let players use SD+ instead of DF enslavement.

Not that I don't like DF enslavement, but it's a neat way to get a "hardcore" mode for free.

So... When DF would normally put you in enslaved mode, if you've enabled the chance of SD+ horror, and the weighting selects SD+, you get SD+ enslavement with the buyout from DF instead.

But... would an event fire on the end of SD+ enslavement, however you manage it?

Can I find out how the PC leaves SD+?

So that DF could put the PC back into DF mode, or alternatively, start to trigger debt collectors if the player escaped with debt?

It's a pretty tentative idea at the moment.

I was originally thinking of this mainly to add SD+ enslavement to my personal copy of DCL defeat, as for some reason, it's still not a supported thing.

Though I think you can go through SS, it's quite a different scenario.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

A lazy question, I know, but...

Is it as simple as firing a mod event to get the PC enslaved via SD+?

I'm tempted by an option that would let players use SD+ instead of DF enslavement.

Not that I don't like DF enslavement, but it's a neat way to get a "hardcore" mode for free.

So... When DF would normally put you in enslaved mode, if you've enabled the chance of SD+ horror, and the weighting selects SD+, you get SD+ enslavement with the buyout from DF instead.

But... would an event fire on the end of SD+ enslavement, however you manage it?

Can I find out how the PC leaves SD+?

So that DF could put the PC back into DF mode, or alternatively, start to trigger debt collectors if the player escaped with debt?

It's a pretty tentative idea at the moment.

I was originally thinking of this mainly to add SD+ enslavement to my personal copy of DCL defeat, as for some reason, it's still not a supported thing.

Though I think you can go through SS, it's quite a different scenario.

Sure thing..

All you have to do is:

kActorMaster.ModEvent("PCSubEnslave") - to enslave the player by kActorMaster NPC 
kActorMaster.ModEvent("PCSubEnslaveMenu") - to enslave the player by kActorMaster NPC and display a Submit/Resist menu
ModEvent("PCSubEnslaveRadius", "300.0") - to enslave a player to the first available NPC in a 300.0 radius

RegisterForModEvent("SDEnslavedStart",  "MyFunctionOnSDEnslaveStart") - to listen to the start of enslavement
RegisterForModEvent("SDEnslavedStop",   "MyFunctionOnSDEnslaveStop")

That's it.

No need to add SD+ as a dependency or requirement to your mod. If it is in the load order, it will work. If not, it wil lbe ignored.
And I found people telling me that mod events are a useless mechanism...

There is a wiki page about the mod events supported by SD+ but it could use some updates:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/For-Modders

For a list of most of events defined look in the _sdras_player.psc script:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/blob/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data/scripts/source/_sdras_player.psc#L199

29 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is a wiki page about the mod events supported by SD+ but it could use some updates:

Wow. You could write a whole slavery mod that just put new tasks and dialog over the top of SD+ I think.

It seems sadly under-used.

I played around in the past with using Firm Hand on my follower.

This gives you a follower who acts like an SD+ master, but follows you.

They can also be a DF, which is ... odd.

The dialog seems to exhibit a split personality.

It's broken in one obvious way. You can get at their inventory and take things out of it. This lets you give them them the same gift over and over again.

There are ways to prevent that - obviously - but SD+ doesn't seem to anticipate it as a problem worth solving.

Probably the simplest solution is to remove SD masters from the follower alias.

An alternative would be to hide all presents in a hidden container somewhere, and then put the contents back if the master owner dies.

You could also have the owner immediately destroy any consumables she's given as a present - she eats them.

I guess if there is one big thing that remains a bit of a problem in SD+, it's that creature masters seem to be almost eternal now.

Almost nothing will attack one, and if you get a tough one, you're stuck that way forever. You can't time them out, and you can't drag them to their doom.

If the faction problems are insoluble.

Maybe it would be ok if they just got bored of you once you and let you go after a while?

I know... the idea was to get to a point where you can still go on quest and play the game AND have a master in tow, nagging you for their needs.

I never quite got there with the obvious loopholes you pointed out.

That said...

Masters WILL ingest/wear some of the stuff you give them randomly.

They also WILL leave you after they tire of you (including creatures).... although that system may be 'borken' as I have not tested it in a long time.

I realized I was burning out from the endless grind of testing the same scene again and again to troubleshoot minute points of the new mechanisms I try to add to the game. This feels like a salt mine more than modding, much less playing.

For the sake of my sanity, I am now developing quests/stories and playing the game FIRST.... and troubleshooting bugs and features seconds. I only take on the most critical or glaringly annoying right now.

On 10/18/2019 at 12:04 AM, thomastm said:

Do wanna use this for DibellaSisterhoodSisters Outfit? 

BDOR Summerbox outfits.jpg

They look too modern for my taste to include them by default, but nothing keeps you from preparing an addon to replace the files used by 'Sisterhood of Dibella - Sisters' mod. 

I can help with pointing out the right paths and filenames if this is something you want to take on.

52 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I noticed with an update to devious devices there is now a transparent corset, gloves and boots that could be used by Sanguine. Are these going to be added to the random items he gives you in the dreamworld? 

It is possible, considering that the new transparent items have the same keywords and tags as all the previous DD items.

1 hour ago, Nepro said:

DeepBlueFrong does anyone of your mods features forced breeding?

No... not yet at least.

I have a few stories wit threads along those lines but nothing enforced yet.

- In Stories, the Kin family has a back story of forced breeding inside the family. 

- In Stories too, the Milk Farm could definitely be extended with forced breeding once the player has been turned into a good milking stock.

- In SD+ of course, one of the enslavement tasks could be to have sex daily until the player is pregnant

- In Kyne's Blessing, the parasites are a form of forced breeding. One of the effects I have planned is to use the body of the host to breed more parasites.

- Even in Sisterhood, one of the tasks for the sisters during Corruption could be to breed more Dremora. On the purification side, one of the task could be to serve as a surrogate for an infertile couple in a radiant quest.

As I said, the seeds are there (pun intended) but I haven't formally developed the stories inside the mods for force the player yet.

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have a few stories wit threads along those lines but nothing enforced yet.

I recently bumped into the Chaurus Breeder NPC from stories in some Falmer-riddled hole. Nice placement. Made me think of something...

Spoiler

Random idea, how about making Chaurus Breeder into a kind of curse, like the bimbo curse, but different.

Instead of making you dumb and blonde, it would lock some TAWoBA falmer bikini items on you, inflate breasts and belly to huge size, make you friendly to Chaurus and neutral to Falmer, and require you to instigate chaurus sex to get pregnant by Chaurus. If you aren't pregnant, or nursing eggs, you get penalties. Vendors hate you and give you bad prices, or won't deal at all. You can't be a Thane, and if you are seen birthing Chaurus, you get a high bounty. OK, it's not much of a design. Just a quick thought bubble.

Like some other DBF features, I wish there were more there. It teases you, and then won't let you play.

But... I need to talk about crawling.

SD+ crawling controls currently break the DD pet-suit, and breast-yoke, and probably hobble-dresses too (didn't try that).

They also break forced crawling in DF.

In the case of the DD items, SD+ needs to keyword check for the breast yoke explicitly.

Basically, if you see a Suit keyword, you need to dig further, as it might just be a rubber outfit, or it might be an animation changer.

SD+ handles armbinders and regular yokes, so I guess the framework is there, it just needs some additions.

I want to fix the DF issue however.

My answer is to give DF the exact same crawl mechanics as SD+, albeit, fixed for those suits I mention.

I will then force crawling with a punishment effect that starts if you stand up, or if you draw weapons.

The question here, is how can I put those mechanics in DF in a way that will allow them to co-exist with SD+?

My first thought is that if I will let the player tick a box to disable them in DF, and simply rely on SD+.

That will be fine, if SD+ fixes the inappropriate reset of DD animations it's doing right now.

However, if I do that, is there an "easy" way (a property or StorageUtil value I can inspect) to find what SD+ stance the player is in, so I can make my effects work with it?

Obviously, adding two paths to handle this is a PITA for me, but I prefer interoperation over making mods incompatible when it's reasonably avoidable.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I recently bumped into the Chaurus Breeder NPC from stories in some Falmer-riddled hole. Nice placement. Made me think of something...

Reveal hidden contents

Like some other DBF features, I wish there were more there. It teases you, and then won't let you play.

But... I need to talk about crawling.

SD+ crawling controls currently break the DD pet-suit, and breast-yoke, and probably hobble-dresses too (didn't try that).

They also break forced crawling in DF.

In the case of the DD items, SD+ needs to keyword check for the breast yoke explicitly.

Basically, if you see a Suit keyword, you need to dig further, as it might just be a rubber outfit, or it might be an animation changer.

SD+ handles armbinders and regular yokes, so I guess the framework is there, it just needs some additions.

I want to fix the DF issue however.

My answer is to give DF the exact same crawl mechanics as SD+, albeit, fixed for those suits I mention.

I will then force crawling with a punishment effect that starts if you stand up, or if you draw weapons.

The question here, is how can I put those mechanics in DF in a way that will allow them to co-exist with SD+?

My first thought is that if I will let the player tick a box to disable them in DF, and simply rely on SD+.

That will be fine, if SD+ fixes the inappropriate reset of DD animations it's doing right now.

However, if I do that, is there an "easy" way (a property or StorageUtil value I can inspect) to find what SD+ stance the player is in, so I can make my effects work with it?

Obviously, adding two paths to handle this is a PITA for me, but I prefer interoperation over making mods incompatible when it's reasonably avoidable.

StorageUtil.GetStringValue( kPlayer, "_SD_sDefaultStance")

Values are: Crawling, Kneeling and Standing

I will have to check the latest DD update soon. I am in the middle of improvements right now... I am weary to break my game while i am testing :)

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have to check the latest DD update soon.

The breast yoke and pet suit have been in two versions of DD now, so you may already have them.

I find the addition of those two has severely broken an intuitive interpretation of the suit keyword.

DD sees suit as indicating that the body has been replaced. Call me eccentric, or picky, but if I had a keyword to represent body replacement, I'd call it BodyReplacer, and not Suit. Then I could put the Suit keyword on ... actual suits.

DD's interpretation is not an intuitive meaning of suit at all.

The breast yoke in no way resembles a suit, and the pet suit ... is not a suit at all, because it doesn't touch slot 32, so has no suit keyword, despite being called "pet suit"! The irony is palpable.

At least you can detect the breast yoke through the DeviousYokeBB keyword.

The pet suit also has a one-of-a-kind keyword, so I guess there's that, but you have to check a lot of keywords.

Hobble dress + crawling is ... problematic. Clearly, that's an item that needs to block crawling altogether.

Any reasonable setup of the pet suit would have required the vanilla hand and foot slots (33, 37, and maybe wrists and calves too 34, 38) but it doesn't, so you get nonsense with items worn in those slots, plus it relies enormously on the problematic device-hider. But that's just my personal complaint. Others seem happy with it, despite the knee-sliding animation and other oddities. As an asset package, I'm not convinced it is completely finished, but as I say, many seem happy enough.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Masters WILL ingest/wear some of the stuff you give them randomly.

They also WILL leave you after they tire of you (including creatures).... although that system may be 'borken' as I have not tested it in a long time.

I realized I was burning out from the endless grind of testing the same scene again and again to troubleshoot minute points of the new mechanisms I try to add to the game. This feels like a salt mine more than modding, much less playing.

For the sake of my sanity, I am now developing quests/stories and playing the game FIRST.... and troubleshooting bugs and features seconds. I only take on the most critical or glaringly annoying right now.

Given that you have so many tools in SD+, it would make sense to make enslavement stories using it - perhaps as side-quests to the SD+ main-quest itself.

I'd love to see more content based around the idea of Sanguine sending you off to have "an experience" and then asking you about it.

Depending on your answers, Sanguine could give varying "rewards", each of which would add daedric corruption far more than simple sex.

The existing quest has some features like that - albeit not SD+ itself - such as the succubus skill drain power.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Given that you have so many tools in SD+, it would make sense to make enslavement stories using it - perhaps as side-quests to the SD+ main-quest itself.

I'd love to see more content based around the idea of Sanguine sending you off to have "an experience" and then asking you about it.

Depending on your answers, Sanguine could give varying "rewards", each of which would add daedric corruption far more than simple sex.

The existing quest has some features like that - albeit not SD+ itself - such as the succubus skill drain power.

That's from Hormones.

One thing I liked from Captured Dreams is the dialogue driven progression. I would like to add something similar where the master would talk to you and change status/behaviour based on your answers.

Hi deep blue,

first of all thank you so much for this fantastic mod. I have enjoyed it for years and am looking forward for what's to come next. I recently installed the latest version from September and had one observation: the sex lab animations seem to be strangely repetitive and the DD filter seems not do anything- in particular it seems not to enable bound animations. So I have A LOT of animation packs installed- but for some reason SD seems to only play 3-4 of them always going to the same ones. In the past that seem to not have been an issue and I have re initialized sexlab- cleaned the animation registry, tried filters....I even disabled the ones that get always played with the result that then no animation would get played. Every other mod seems to work fine picking from the entire universe of animations....so not quite sure what is going on here. Any insights would be appreciated ?