Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

27 minutes ago, Seleia said:

Got the T-pose right out of the gate upon starting a new game. FNIS is counting 115 bones, and I have the patches that apply checked. SL Dialogues is installed, but I had to go to the previous patch for that one in order to not get an instant crash (I posted that in the appropriate page, as well).

wait!

I had an similar issue not long ago, need to remember how I messed up and repaired it...

EDIT: I can't remember, but it wasn't the usual issue, should write stuff like that down >.<

Well my common ideas then:

> did you run FNIS after changing anything on your load order or after building stuff in bodyslide?

> move FNIS.esp above MNC in load order,

> if you have TKdodge installed move the esp above FNIS in LO and with NMM don't overwrite FNIS files with it

> FNIS creatures installed? Maybe even FNIS spells needed?

> XPMSE overwritten? Should be only be overwritten by ABC HDT, you could also move it down in LO

> too many animations installed?

> any warnings in FNIS?

48 minutes ago, Seleia said:

Got the T-pose right out of the gate upon starting a new game. FNIS is counting 115 bones, and I have the patches that apply checked. SL Dialogues is installed, but I had to go to the previous patch for that one in order to not get an instant crash (I posted that in the appropriate page, as well).

AHHAhahaha, sorry, me dreaming of a PC with all limbs attached:

"I'm not sure if it's been reported here before, but when running FNIS after activating SD+, I get this warning -

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Not sure what it means, or if there's a fix for it, but just in case it might be something important..."

Are you using Skyrim SE or LE?

If you have LE and install SD+ for SE you get that error and T pose

Or the other way around

Sorry not focused enough ?

if you are using SE you need this files:

SDResources_SE_May_2019.rar

SDPlus SE May 2019.rar

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

AHHAhahaha:

"I'm not sure if it's been reported here before, but when running FNIS after activating SD+, I get this warning -

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Not sure what it means, or if there's a fix for it, but just in case it might be something important..."

Are you using Skyrim SE or LE?

If you have LE and install SD+ for SE you get that error and T pose

Or the other way around

Sorry not focused enough ?

Ahhh, I AM using SE... so there's no conversion for SE? I swear I got this off of the pinned post for SE conversions x_x 

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

you can find those files in the SD+ downloads:

SDResources_SE_May_2019.rar

SDPlus SE May 2019.rar

That's the newest ones I guess ?‍♂️

Well.... I now feel like a total idiot for not noticing the "SE" tags by some but not others... Thank you for all the effort you've put into helping this dumbass, I sincerely appreciate it!

So I've encountered something interesting on my end. The main Sanguine Quest( when you first enter into the dreamworld) is not up updating the quest objectives. The Lord of Debauchery asked for some mead and the objective pops up, but after I give him the mead, nothing seems to happen. Kinda at a loss so any help would be appreciated.

On 9/22/2019 at 5:33 AM, LordArek said:

Hey, I don't know if this has been reported/solved yet, I didn't find it by googling so here I am.

Problem is, everytime I try to get my PC enslaved, she gets stripped and the usual messages appear, but after a few seconds the whole game starts to freeze. I can still hear the music, but nothing else works. I've used the mod in the past and it worked like a charm, so I'm clueless what causes this issue since my load order doesn't really change except for one or two new weapon/armor packs and some spell mods. Though, before anyone tells me this, yes I do use clean saves and begin from a fresh start if I install a bunch of new mods to testplay for a while. So the issue is not that I installed it on already established and modded saves.

It is also noteworthy that for some reason if I do not run FNIS, the game starts, loads my save and only freezes at the point I mentioned. If I do run FNIS, my game won't even load. So I'm guessing somethings off with the animations if FNIS affects the outcome.  I learned this because the first time I got the freeze I forgot to run FNIS first and thought that this was the issue, but after running it I wasn't even able to load. Maybe this detail helps?
Anyways, here's my load order.

https://pastebin.com/vuHbH9MJ

Cheers

Sorry for bumping, but I'm really curious if anyone has an idea here. I've tried uninstalling certain mods and look for possible mod conflicts in the meantime but wasn't successfull. Really out of ideas. <.<

On 9/23/2019 at 1:58 AM, Seleia said:

Well.... I now feel like a total idiot for not noticing the "SE" tags by some but not others... Thank you for all the effort you've put into helping this dumbass, I sincerely appreciate it!

If it makes you feel any better, I just did the same mistake. Anyway, thank to your post I realized what I've done. So you found your second dumbass to make your genius...

1 hour ago, Sam19823 said:

SD+ and sl dialogs working with Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO or Immersive Citizens

also with sl defeat and jugs 

sorry i asking this i don t want to lose my save XD 

I don't use Jugs, but I do use RDO + Immersive Citizens + Defeat and SD+ / Dialogues work just fine with those mods.

5 hours ago, IronSlug said:

If it makes you feel any better, I just did the same mistake. Anyway, thank to your post I realized what I've done. So you found your second dumbass to make your genius...

lol Glad I could help, I guess! Hope you didn't spend as many hours trying to figure it out as I did, at least xD

Does anyone know what might be causing this warning about the inconsistent animation numbers for SD in FNIS v5.7? And how can I fix it?

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ... 	ChAnims:103(17)	 CTD:1.2%	 pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I give up. There are just too many random problems I've encountered with this mod for it to be enjoyable in the present state.

some of the issues are:

- while enslaved to Sanguine in the grove entering the cave, S teleports inside but when I leave the screen is black but I can still move, reentering the cave it returns to normal. S refuses to leave the cave and the black screen effectively means I can't either unless I'm freed and give up any progress in the relationship

- after talking to all Alicias and finding the note, the quest updates to ask S about Alicia but no dialog option is ever present

- when finally I get my stuff back I have to select every item one by one (no take all) and ALL OF MY KEYS ARE GONE not just restraint keys buy things like the keys to player houses, npc houses, certain dungeons, etc.

It has potential but that last one is an absolute deal breaker for me

4 hours ago, Amrovich said:

Does anyone know what might be causing this warning about the inconsistent animation numbers for SD in FNIS v5.7? And how can I fix it?

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ... 	ChAnims:103(17)	 CTD:1.2%	 pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

I'm having this exact issue in FNIS. I would also love to know how to fix it.

uhmmmm quite sometime since i passed over here...

Just updated SD+ and found something... funny/interesting. For some reason the crawling and kneeling animations give me a T pose, but everything else in the game works, and ohhh boy do i have quite a few animations and yet not even close to max.. So no real idea why this lil thing is happening.

18 hours ago, MeatSackGamer said:

I give up. There are just too many random problems I've encountered with this mod for it to be enjoyable in the present state.

some of the issues are:

- while enslaved to Sanguine in the grove entering the cave, S teleports inside but when I leave the screen is black but I can still move, reentering the cave it returns to normal. S refuses to leave the cave and the black screen effectively means I can't either unless I'm freed and give up any progress in the relationship

- after talking to all Alicias and finding the note, the quest updates to ask S about Alicia but no dialog option is ever present

- when finally I get my stuff back I have to select every item one by one (no take all) and ALL OF MY KEYS ARE GONE not just restraint keys buy things like the keys to player houses, npc houses, certain dungeons, etc.

It has potential but that last one is an absolute deal breaker for me

I can't help with the first two, but the solution to the missing keys is to ask Crassius Curio. 

I found the game engine cannot transfer keys to a chest.. only to an NPC.

7 hours ago, yyjddgr3 said:
What should I do with the Dream World Quest? I slept in front of the statue of the Sanguine and went to Dreamworld to become a slave to the Sanguine and return to the real world. I've spoken to NPCs at Dream World and it's indicated that I've learned something. But I can't proceed there anymore. The Sanguine keeps repeating that I'm not ready yet. What am I supposed to do?

"Not ready yet" means you are trying to rush it... you need to go back to Dreamworld a few times, usually by sleep, before the quest can progress. I can't remember if it is 3 or 5 times.

I've been having this mind-boggling issue with the SSE version for some time. I've currently got it installed to a clean save, animations are all in order, I have all the prereqs that are listed, but... it's not working. SD+ shows as being installed; I can configure it all; it registers with DAYOML-- but I can't force the PC submit with the '\' key, nor does it actually seem to proc any of the OnBleedout events despite the SD+ events being maxed out and other events that might happen in place turned off.

Basically, according to everything I can see, SD+ is installed and 'working' until it comes to actually... you know, playing with SD+. It doesn't crash or anything, it just... doesn't work.

1 hour ago, AlphaLoaded said:

I've been having this mind-boggling issue with the SSE version for some time. I've currently got it installed to a clean save, animations are all in order, I have all the prereqs that are listed, but... it's not working. SD+ shows as being installed; I can configure it all; it registers with DAYOML-- but I can't force the PC submit with the '\' key, nor does it actually seem to proc any of the OnBleedout events despite the SD+ events being maxed out and other events that might happen in place turned off.

Basically, according to everything I can see, SD+ is installed and 'working' until it comes to actually... you know, playing with SD+. It doesn't crash or anything, it just... doesn't work.

I can't help much since I am not using SSE myself but I could take a look at your error log after trying to be enslaved if you can share it.

1 hour ago, AlphaLoaded said:

Sure thing. I've got... two logs here, actually, that (should) have that info.

Papyrus.2.log 728.94 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.3.log 918.93 kB · 0 downloads

Two issues with these logs:

1- They both looks like logs taken just after the game was loaded, with no attempt at enslavement.

2- Errors like these seem to point to a bad initialization of the mod:

Spoiler

[10/01/2019 - 01:18:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp56"
stack:
    [_SD_mcm_001 (88092327)]._sd_configmenu.OnPageReset() - "_sd_configmenu.psc" Line 545
    [_SD_mcm_001 (88092327)]._sd_configmenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (14000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[10/01/2019 - 01:18:06AM] ERROR: _sdqs_functions.IsRunning() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_SD_mcm_001 (88092327)]._sd_configmenu.OnPageReset() - "_sd_configmenu.psc" Line 547
    [_SD_mcm_001 (88092327)]._sd_configmenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (14000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnPageSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 148
[10/01/2019 - 01:18:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp54"
stack:
    [_SD_mcm_001 (88092327)]._sd_configmenu.OnPageReset() - "_sd_configmenu.psc" Line 547

When you first launch SD+, make sure to let all the message run, save and reload. 

Playing a game without a first save leads to an incomplete initialization of the mod.