Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

@mr pickles well, shit, it seems you were right on the first try. I unchecked crawl if arched feet (which I even forgot was there) and everything seem fine.

Thank, Mr Pickles. You're a good boy ;).

Fantastic.

I was about to reply I had no idea what could be causing the forced crawl.. I didn't know about that function in Devious Training (assuming it was that mod causing it).

6 hours ago, kapibar said:

@mr pickles well, shit, it seems you were right on the first try. I unchecked crawl if arched feet (which I even forgot was there) and everything seem fine.

Thank, Mr Pickles. You're a good boy ;).

I'm surprised that DT2's "crawl if arched feet" activated in MCM doesn't break all SD animations :O

Are you using the DT"nearly3"dev build?

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Fantastic.

I was about to reply I had no idea what could be causing the forced crawl.. I didn't know about that function in Devious Training (assuming it was that mod causing it).

DT2 crawl if arched feet activated in MCM + newer SD+ versions = breaks SD animation

Posted that here a while ago already ?

My guess is: DT2 gets the crawl animation from SD+, but can't find it anymore with newer SD+ versions.

DT2 isn't up to date anymore, but the DTdev version might work again.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If your character is make, you will need to install Devious Devices for Him.

Are Devious Devices working on your character outside of SD+?

My Character is female.  Don't know if it matters but she started male.  I have the sexchange curse installed.  Odd thing is I can see the items sanguine gave me when I drop them but my character's clothes still make her body vanish.

How do I need to configure Devious Devices?

On 9/16/2019 at 1:34 AM, donttouchmethere said:

don't be scared and post your full load order via export from your modmanager^^

also easier than typing it all ;D

reasons why Lydia might got stuck and possible solutions:

> SLdefeat => likes to mess things up => check SLdefeat MCM debug clean options

> follower manager => check for debug options there too, for example NFF "snap out of it" (works only if dialog is possible tho)

> Death alternative => weee that likes to mess things up, check MCM for debug options

> follower dialog "I want you to do something" => might still be activated and got stuck now, try to end it or if not possible change Lydia's equipment by removing or adding a weapon (via any equipment spell from follower/outfit managers, alternative use console)

> follower still in combat mode => trigger SL scene (via SLF debug spells)  or change Lydia equipment

> Alternative => use STA's "slap NPC ass" works sometimes wonders

> change follower manager => UFO is really the oldest of them all

> SD+ might have tried to move the follower to mistwatch after enslavement and had not enough time => see all possible solutions above xD, also remove any zaz/devious devices from her

Thanks, Mr Pickles!

I managed to fix it through factions management!

Next time I need, I will export the load order! But is a big list, I have 245 active mods, and I don't remember how I dit to keep it running lol

On 9/16/2019 at 4:31 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately that was one of the unresolved bugs in 3.55

I had to remove slavery devices from followers in the latest version to avoid that bug.

My only advice would be to install the last version and load an earlier saved game before you got enslaved with Lydia.

Thanks Blue Frog! Now that I fixed it, I'm gonna update SD as soon as possible!

On 9/16/2019 at 2:44 PM, Bane Master said:

I have a vague memory of fixing a situation like this by removing s ??Zaz AP Slave Faction that was being applied to followers on SD enslave and was prevented dialogue - mind you this was a while ago so it might not be the same issue.

I think the faction was zbfFactionSlave

Thanks for the advice! I cleared all her factions and saw that she came back to normal (kind of), so I made some tests and discovered wich faction was causing this trouble to remove it. In the end, was "NT_AggFaction", and I think it's related to Defeat. And by removing it, I could keep my save ?

13 hours ago, lolic said:

I sometimes encounter this problem, especially the "..." dialogue, when the PC and follower get enslaved via SL Defeat, also in the newer versions of SD+.

I noticed that cleaning all actors affected by SL Defeat using the Defeat tools on "0" usually resolves that issue. At least for me.

That seems easier than what I did, too bad I saw it only after fixing it!

Well, can't thank you enough, guys! Now I put some sense back in Lydia's head, she's not wandering naked in the city anymore (what a whore) or beeing bitchy and not talking with me! Only cause I lead here to a cave to be enslaved and raped by some dirty bandits! Very ungrateful...

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Thanks, Mr Pickles!

I managed to fix it through factions management!

Next time I need, I will export the load order! But is a big list, I have 245 active mods, and I don't remember how I dit to keep it running lol

Awesome!

Good idea, need to remember that.

What faction did you change?

(just read you removed them all :O)

"In the end, was "NT_AggFaction", and I think it's related to Defeat." => AH-HA! thx for the investigation

I just found another way to fix stuck followers (if it is an animation stuck issue for example, or follower gets confused with his own system and follower manager, or even if follower got bugged by DDs) => Dress Up Lover

It works with a spell, so no dialog needed.

If the option "empty inventory" is chosen => the follower will reequip his complete inventory incl weapons (sheaths/draws/sheaths weapon/spell)

not tried in an emergency, but might get interesting for failed quest scenes or something like that.

Any future plans to expand creature enslavement a bit? I'd be nice to be able to earn allowance points with a creature that would allow for the player to continue questing and adventuring with a furry companion in the same way SD+ handles human enslavement.

Being able to transition from straight up creature's bitch to more of a relationship where the creature allows the player to use weapons/armor to defend it but can still demand service from the player.

1 hour ago, MyNameIsnt said:

Any future plans to expand creature enslavement a bit? I'd be nice to be able to earn allowance points with a creature that would allow for the player to continue questing and adventuring with a furry companion in the same way SD+ handles human enslavement.

Being able to transition from straight up creature's bitch to more of a relationship where the creature allows the player to use weapons/armor to defend it but can still demand service from the player.

That was the original idea... Until I ran into a bug that kept creatures from showing any dialogues. 

Possibly related to these two factions impacting followers. I will have to test that.

4 hours ago, Vinnymonster said:

I discovered that after being in Sanguine's realm that I am unable to ride a horse.  I don't even get the command coming up when I mouse over a horse.  Is this part of the quest or quests?

When after going to Sanguine's realm? after first time? first enslavement? later on?

I think some sort of delay should be added to checking your distance from master after changing cells.

Right now, changing cells can get you in trouble even if it's your master who's moving between cells and you're right behind him, or if master is a follower.

PS: Using the previous SD+ version right now, Skyrim SE.

8 hours ago, shadowblaster3000591 said:

Has anyone made a bodyslide file for the armors in this mod, Like the Sprigan Roots outfit.

Not sure if this is also the replacer.

But you can exchange the related SD+ files with the C5kev ones if they don't overwrite the SD spriggan.

@DeepBlueFrog just saw this:

C5kev: So you might be asking if this armor will work with DeepBlueFrog's Sanguine's Debauchery Plus for the "Flowering Spriggan" quest. I'm waiting to hear back from DeepBlueFrog, but as it is right now, no.

Give him a hug for Kynareth's sake! ?

22 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

When after going to Sanguine's realm? after first time? first enslavement? later on?

It was after leaving when he put his artifact on me.  I went back to an earlier save, went through it again and was able to ride horses again.  I think it was possibly a corruption on my system's part.

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Not sure if this is also the replacer.

But you can exchange the related SD+ files with the C5kev ones if they don't overwrite the SD spriggan.

@DeepBlueFrog just saw this:

C5kev: So you might be asking if this armor will work with DeepBlueFrog's Sanguine's Debauchery Plus for the "Flowering Spriggan" quest. I'm waiting to hear back from DeepBlueFrog, but as it is right now, no.

Give him a hug for Kynareth's sake! ?

Thanks, how do i replace them?

Hey, I don't know if this has been reported/solved yet, I didn't find it by googling so here I am.

Problem is, everytime I try to get my PC enslaved, she gets stripped and the usual messages appear, but after a few seconds the whole game starts to freeze. I can still hear the music, but nothing else works. I've used the mod in the past and it worked like a charm, so I'm clueless what causes this issue since my load order doesn't really change except for one or two new weapon/armor packs and some spell mods. Though, before anyone tells me this, yes I do use clean saves and begin from a fresh start if I install a bunch of new mods to testplay for a while. So the issue is not that I installed it on already established and modded saves.

It is also noteworthy that for some reason if I do not run FNIS, the game starts, loads my save and only freezes at the point I mentioned. If I do run FNIS, my game won't even load. So I'm guessing somethings off with the animations if FNIS affects the outcome.  I learned this because the first time I got the freeze I forgot to run FNIS first and thought that this was the issue, but after running it I wasn't even able to load. Maybe this detail helps?
Anyways, here's my load order.

https://pastebin.com/vuHbH9MJ

Cheers

I am on this part of the quest the truth,  i learned sanguine guest crave his presence, What am i suppose to do next? talking to sanguine doesn't bring up any new dialogue?

oh nvm im just stupid i didn't talk to all of them, Though i do have a question regarding the sanguine artifact? is it not suppose to do anything at first until you actually start visiting the dream world more and more? I read online on the faqs that it increases the chance of getting grabbed by someone when you keep visiting sanguine's dreamworld, is it just so rare to happen when you first get the sanguine artifact that rapes almost never happen at first? that it just takes some visits for the chance to increase?

I am sure the covert is working because i see the quest is checked and when i first spawn into the sanguine dream world i immediately get the rape dialogue thing show up, Another thing are some of the sanguine devices suppose to disapear when you are in the dreamworld after a few minutes? because it always unequipped some of them usually the handcuffs and gag.

I just Get CTD trying this mod on SSE at the moment looks like you are still working on that version though i'll give it some time. Yes i installed all the requirements, yes i installed on a clean save and yes I dropped it down the load order...Go to sleep it crashes  if it tries to load a dream. Death Alternative, it crashes if it tries to load an SD outcome, also Sam didn't even appear in any taverns for me at level 14 like he has for the last 8 years i've played Skyrim, he was there like clockwork until i loaded this, i had to console him in. Not to mention the carry weight bug i talked about in a previous post.....Anyway i'm not here trashing the mod i'm just here to report what happened. I'm unlucky like that lol, looks like a great mod Good luck. I'm just thankful you implemented a decent uninstall system unlike some mods i won't mention.

I'm not sure if it's been reported here before, but when running FNIS after activating SD+, I get this warning -

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Not sure what it means, or if there's a fix for it, but just in case it might be something important...

Edit: I am also getting a T-pose from the mod. Current version, Idk if older ones would function properly. Using MO2, ran FNIS and LOOT, and have SD Plus and SD Resources installed. Am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, Seleia said:

Nope. Got that for support for other mods. Still playing around with stuff - load order and such. But I'm running out of ideas.

You got T-Pose with other animations too?

XPMSE (115 bones) check?

FNIS the right patches ticked or any at all activated?

SLdialoges installed (but that one wouldn't effect animations I guess)

24 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You got T-Pose with other animations too?

XPMSE (115 bones) check?

FNIS the right patches ticked or any at all activated?

SLdialoges installed (but that one wouldn't effect animations I guess)

Got the T-pose right out of the gate upon starting a new game. FNIS is counting 115 bones, and I have the patches that apply checked. SL Dialogues is installed, but I had to go to the previous patch for that one in order to not get an instant crash (I posted that in the appropriate page, as well).