Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

On 9/10/2019 at 10:36 AM, Rainbw said:

Hello, i got a problem with this mod, everytime i try to talk to someone in dream world the game crash any issue ?

i play on SSE with may version since thé september version make animations dont work  anymore (even  just walk)

The major bug on SD+ for SE is bad facegen, which I will be working on with the conversion of the September update.

Getting a (Nevermind...) message whenever the owner tries to do sex actions before a set amount of time has passed. I believe it to be related to the Deviously Cursed Loot mod, but no one over there seems to think so so I am posting here as well to see if anyone has had anything similar.

Here's a picture of the message: https://imgur.com/2360NlY
It literally just tells me (nevermind...) and cancels any sex act that was about to happen. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it as this is one of my favorite mods and is just about useless for me at the moment.

On 9/12/2019 at 4:41 AM, lordkamakazi said:

Getting a (Nevermind...) message whenever the owner tries to do sex actions before a set amount of time has passed. I believe it to be related to the Deviously Cursed Loot mod, but no one over there seems to think so so I am posting here as well to see if anyone has had anything similar.

Here's a picture of the message: https://imgur.com/2360NlY
It literally just tells me (nevermind...) and cancels any sex act that was about to happen. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it as this is one of my favorite mods and is just about useless for me at the moment.

looks like SD+ with SLdialog (hope you have it installed)

Never mind => for what ever reason the sexlab scene/NPC/creature approach got stopped

Smiling => NPC thinks your submissive and is happy with you

tries to hump you => SLdialog creature approach

"tries to hump you" should pop up a message box

"nevermind" often seen with creatures that wanted something from you but stopped for what ever reason (for example another mod started a SL scene on your PC)

Good night, fellows

I'm a big fan of this mod, but I lost touch with the new versions, I'm still using 3.55 version.

I came back to play Skyrim some days ago, and something weird happened. Started a new game and lost a fight to some bandits, me and Lydia. Both got raped by Defeat and than enslaved. After that, I couldn't talk anymore with Lydia. She follows me, but if I press E, nothing appears, not even the SL Dialogues options, and sometimes she answers with "...". And that still happens even after killing my captors and removing all devious devices, she follows me naked, attacks enemies, but I can't talk to her, not even to dismiss her as follower or to give her some gear. The only thing I can do is to keep E pressed to enter that command state where you point at something to her do.

Tried some console commands to fix it, resetAI, disable and enable, disable and player.placeatme, removed her devious devices via console, markfordelete and player.placeatme, even recycleactor, but none of them worked.

I'm pretty sure this bug is happening when SDPlus is activating, I used some saves and even after the Defeat rape, everything was normal.

I got a ton of mods, so I'll list the ones I think can have some kind of interaction, and in their load order

SexLabFramework v162 FULL

T3nd0s Skyrim Redone

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

SexLabAroused V28b

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

Devious Devices Expansion

SL Defeat v5.3.5

SLDialogues27

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse

SDPlus355

I would appreciate your help, I don't want to stop using this mod

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I got a ton of mods, so I'll list the ones I think can have some kind of interaction, and in their load order

don't be scared and post your full load order via export from your modmanager^^

also easier than typing it all ;D

reasons why Lydia might got stuck and possible solutions:

> SLdefeat => likes to mess things up => check SLdefeat MCM debug clean options

> follower manager => check for debug options there too, for example NFF "snap out of it" (works only if dialog is possible tho)

> Death alternative => weee that likes to mess things up, check MCM for debug options

> follower dialog "I want you to do something" => might still be activated and got stuck now, try to end it or if not possible change Lydia's equipment by removing or adding a weapon (via any equipment spell from follower/outfit managers, alternative use console)

> follower still in combat mode => trigger SL scene (via SLF debug spells)  or change Lydia equipment

> Alternative => use STA's "slap NPC ass" works sometimes wonders

> change follower manager => UFO is really the oldest of them all

> SD+ might have tried to move the follower to mistwatch after enslavement and had not enough time => see all possible solutions above xD, also remove any zaz/devious devices from her

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Good night, fellows

I'm a big fan of this mod, but I lost touch with the new versions, I'm still using 3.55 version.

I came back to play Skyrim some days ago, and something weird happened. Started a new game and lost a fight to some bandits, me and Lydia. Both got raped by Defeat and than enslaved. After that, I couldn't talk anymore with Lydia. She follows me, but if I press E, nothing appears, not even the SL Dialogues options, and sometimes she answers with "...". And that still happens even after killing my captors and removing all devious devices, she follows me naked, attacks enemies, but I can't talk to her, not even to dismiss her as follower or to give her some gear. The only thing I can do is to keep E pressed to enter that command state where you point at something to her do.

Tried some console commands to fix it, resetAI, disable and enable, disable and player.placeatme, removed her devious devices via console, markfordelete and player.placeatme, even recycleactor, but none of them worked.

I'm pretty sure this bug is happening when SDPlus is activating, I used some saves and even after the Defeat rape, everything was normal.

SexLabFramework v162 FULL

T3nd0s Skyrim Redone

Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul

SexLabAroused V28b

Devious Devices Assets

Devious Devices Integration

EZ2C Dialogue Menu - configurable - better navigation and control

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life

Devious Devices Expansion

SL Defeat v5.3.5

SLDialogues27

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Hearthfire multiple adoptions - Now with custom home support for kids and spouse

SDPlus355

Unfortunately that was one of the unresolved bugs in 3.55

I had to remove slavery devices from followers in the latest version to avoid that bug.

My only advice would be to install the last version and load an earlier saved game before you got enslaved with Lydia.

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I had to remove slavery devices from followers in the latest version to avoid that bug.

My only advice would be to install the last version and load an earlier saved game before you got enslaved with Lydia.

I have a vague memory of fixing a situation like this by removing s ??Zaz AP Slave Faction that was being applied to followers on SD enslave and was prevented dialogue - mind you this was a while ago so it might not be the same issue.

I think the faction was zbfFactionSlave

26 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I have a vague memory of fixing a situation like this by removing s ??Zaz AP Slave Faction that was being applied to followers on SD enslave and was prevented dialogue - mind you this was a while ago so it might not be the same issue.

I think the faction was zbfFactionSlave

That was a lead.but it turned out to not work all that well.

Something strange is happening and I don't know if it's a bug or rather a feature.

After being enslaved by Sanguine the PC is crawling, even after the slavery has ended. When I try to break the crawl by standing, the position resets itself to a crawl.

Anyone knows if this is supposed to happen, and if so - is it permanent? The game is quite unplayable in constant crawl.

On 9/11/2019 at 6:31 PM, Adviser69 said:

To all players of the mod on SE:

I just got back, and I'm working on converting the updates as we speak. Please have a bit of patience for at least a few more days. Thank you.

Hey, I commented previously, but no one seems to have responded.

In the SE version, cage markers seem to be off for me. I always get placed in front of the cage door.

I was able to give Sanguine the mead (though I had to get rid of all other drinks first or he wouldn't accept it). But he won't give me the option to leave. Do I need to stay in the grove a certain amount of time? I know I can coc out but I'd like to get out legit if I can.

Oh, also not sure if its intended but he didn't take any of my gear or anything like that either.

On 9/16/2019 at 4:53 AM, Eddie said:

Good night, fellows

On 9/16/2019 at 9:31 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I sometimes encounter this problem, especially the "..." dialogue, when the PC and follower get enslaved via SL Defeat, also in the newer versions of SD+.

I noticed that cleaning all actors affected by SL Defeat using the Defeat tools on "0" usually resolves that issue. At least for me.

52 minutes ago, Vinnymonster said:

When Sanguine places the corset, boots and gloves on my character, the corset is invisible, the boots and gloves make my hands invisible and if I try to wear my normal clothes after managing to remove the corset, my body becomes invisible.

If your character is make, you will need to install Devious Devices for Him.

Are Devious Devices working on your character outside of SD+?

8 hours ago, keitsoru said:

Hey, I commented previously, but no one seems to have responded.

In the SE version, cage markers seem to be off for me. I always get placed in front of the cage door.

That is actually a bug that carried over from the LE version. I believe it's on Deep's fix list. But it's also corrected with SD Patches by Inte, which I'm in the middle of converting along with a stable version of Prison Overhaul and the updated version of Devious Devices - Equip. I just need a bit more time with testing, since I just converted the September update.

21 hours ago, kapibar said:

Something strange is happening and I don't know if it's a bug or rather a feature.

After being enslaved by Sanguine the PC is crawling, even after the slavery has ended. When I try to break the crawl by standing, the position resets itself to a crawl.

Anyone knows if this is supposed to happen, and if so - is it permanent? The game is quite unplayable in constant crawl.

More info needed or a screenshot.

Is it a SD crawl animation or does it looks more like a DD petsuit crawl? => SD animations will break with DD cuff front and show a petsuit crawl animation

You have YPS or devious training installed? => crawl if arched feet

register the SD control keys again, maybe something went wrong?

Other mods in LO that can cause crawling?

Lost a limb with SLS?

@mr pickles

>Is it a SD crawl animation or does it looks more like a DD petsuit crawl?

Normal SD crawl.

>You have YPS or devious training installed?

Devious Training - yes. I'll check if this is the issue and get back to you.

>register the SD control keys again, maybe something went wrong?

Doesn't seem so. PC stands as it should, but after few seconds resets to crawl.

>Other mods in LO that can cause crawling?

Slaverun I think, but it's inactive in game.

---

I'm quite sure it has something to do with SD, as I have a save from just before going to the Dreamworld for the first time and everything is fine. After being enslaved by Sanguine - bang, crawling.

I'll check if it's not the Devious Training that's messing with the animation, thanks for the tip.