Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am not using SSE due to a lot of problems with it and my PC. For some reason I can't get the game to run in 2560x1080 resolution, and if I do the menu systems break in the game. So I have to stick with Oldrim. 

Most of Bethesda's games do not support 2560x1080 even new ones. 

boi you came to the right place i use same resolution as u use this mods to make it good https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90214

On 8/24/2019 at 4:19 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

It happens to me also, not sure why though as my stamina level doesn't change. I either get a work around or up it in console. Sometimes that lost 50 carry weight will fix itself after a certain point though. 

Yeah i just consoled it ,seems to work

On 8/25/2019 at 1:04 PM, TyvviVinter said:

I just installed the mod yesterday, not sure if it were mentione before or if it an issue with another mod w.e. But whenever i get close to Spriggans withe the flower thing i get a CTD. Special edition version.

Yep
If you read over the post history, you'd see that me and Zathuul are experiencing this issue
It seems whenever they cast a spell or die, they crash the game

Me and Zathuul also both have Wildcat and Immersive creatures, but, I think the issue is Wildcat more likely.

I also am having the same problem that RetroGray is having too, with slavery just not working, but, I don't have Sexlab Survival or Deviously enslaved like they do.

And none of us get much help, despite the fact that, even though I don't know about the others, but, I personally have zero experience with coding or modding (Outside of installing mods, incl. manually, because that's all easy stuff)
This mod needs a new update or compatibility patches... Not band-aid fixes for one or two people...

FNIS keeps giving me a warning with SD+ and i dont know if maybe this is whats causing the crashes in my game (ive tried everything else i can think of). can someone help me with this and explain what this means and how to fix it? Im using the SSE version by the way.

This is copy and pasted from FNIS:

Reading sanguinesDebauchery
>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
 V?.? ...     ChAnims:103(17)     CTD:1.2%     pOpt:0.0%
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

5 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

FNIS keeps giving me a warning with SD+ and i dont know if maybe this is whats causing the crashes in my game (ive tried everything else i can think of). can someone help me with this and explain what this means and how to fix it? Im using the SSE version by the way.

This is copy and pasted from FNIS:

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod sanguinesDebauchery. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)<<
        NOTE: sanguinesDebauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

That's no problem as you can see if you read the note from fnis. All it does is maybe invalidate the ctd calculation from the new fnis xxl beta. If you use the older fnis xxl, you won't get this message

1 hour ago, Gwentag said:

All it does is maybe invalidate the ctd calculation from the new fnis xxl beta.

That's not quite true.  (Although for me it is important when FNIS reports "only" 99 point something percent, but CTDs anyway).

In this case (more files in behavior than in the FNIS List) it indicates that 8 animations have been added by the author, but are not available to the user (because they are not included into the system). And it can cause severe head scratching when you all of the sudden see sporadic t-pose because of that.

2 hours ago, fore said:

That's not quite true.  (Although for me it is important when FNIS reports "only" 99 point something percent, but CTDs anyway).

In this case (more files in behavior than in the FNIS List) it indicates that 8 animations have been added by the author, but are not available to the user (because they are not included into the system). And it can cause severe head scratching when you all of the sudden see sporadic t-pose because of that.

That might explain why other mods that relayed on SD+ crawl animation don't work anymore since newest SD+ version.

Also: I obtained my knowledge about FNIS errors by reading skeever innards :classic_huh:

Hi,

I too, am getting the same forced 3rd person after loading a saved game as described here 

After tons of googling, I found what seems to be a workaround, but didn't dare to try it out, since the author himself, doesn't have the confident that it'll 100% work

After abit of brainstorming, I realised that, jumping into 3rd person camera seems to occur when there's an animation running. Could there be some forced animation running immediately after loading a saved game?

I also noticed that after installing SD+, starting a new game with Skyrim Unbound (freeform alternate start mod) seems to start in 3rd person mode, with the "default" Nord dude covering himself animation. It used to be in 1st person mode prior to SD+ installation.

Any advise?

My Skyrim version : Oldrim 32-bit without any DLC

P.S. Love your mod, good job there. :) 

After a long time away from this mod, I decided to give it another try since it got an update back in May.  Unfortunately, I noticed a couple of problems right away. 

First, as several others have reported, carry capacity drops a lot right after the mod is installed.  Pressing the mod's Uninstall button clears the carry weight debuff, as does waiting a few hours.  I edited the esp to remove the Hide In UI tag from the suspected cuplrit, the Weakness spell.  And there it was:

1262658456_Weakness1.jpg.e31d09c93791d7af6d9017f638f88e43.jpg

1736892204_Weakness2.jpg.a405fcbcf0506f4ee4eb017d779b1a3a.jpg

Interestingly, only carry weight was reduced, not stamina (that might be a Bethesda bug with applying a dual value multiplier to carry weight and stamina).

Although the problem eventually goes away, it seems worth fixing since it has adversely affected a number of players and caused some confusion trying to figure out what happened.

Second, that pop-up message that the mod is installing is unfriendly.  No other mod that I have does that.

My problem with it is that I see it every time I start Skyrim, because I first load my "safe" saved game that I created right after character creation with minimal mods installed, then I can safely load my current save with the game hanging.  Since SD+ wasn't installed then (nor would I want it to be for a bare-bones save file) I get the pop-up every time, and have to click it off before I can load my current save.  It's like SD+ pokes me in the eye whenever I start Skyrim.  Please, please remove the pop-up for smoother game loading and a more pleasant experience. 

For SSE users, I managed to bypass/fix the CTD upon entering dream world by using the mesh and animation files on github then personally converting, but sticking with using the FNIS behavior file of the SSE version that's on this site. I'm not sure if you have to use both of those, but I personally played it safe.

Anyways... I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm kind of lost with this mod; I am in my first dreamworld visit. I do manage to get out after going through 2 dialogue choices, but I am being sent from Four Shield Tavern to a completely random place in the world.

"The Truth" quest gives me "Play along and enjoy the destinations Lord Sanguine picked for you"

How do I progress from here? And why am I being sent to a random place even though it's my first time in the dream world?

I've gotten out of the dream world by "Can I go now?" followed by "Why am I here?" base dialogue trees; are these the wrong options to get out the correct way?

I have been playing with this mod for a while and there have been no problems but all of a sudden every time Sanguine sends me from the Dream world or I use the chain, I start to teleport, then I get a message, “After freezing to death you wake up back in the arms of Sanguine”.

This is happens now every time I go to leave the Dream world. So I’m stuck.

Anyone have  any in-site  on where I should look for a sudden onset of this problem after months of no problems.

On an aside I have made no changes to my load order or added any mods. Just steady state playing.

thanks

On 8/22/2019 at 10:00 PM, donttouchmethere said:

The kneel and crawl animation via SD+ start to work as soon as you get SD enslaved the first time.

After that you can kneel/crawl anytime, even if not enslaved.

That's an old issue I haven't been able to fix yet.

Many people have reported not being able to change animation until they are first enslaved. It is working fine on my end so I can't troubleshoot this issue at all.

On 8/22/2019 at 10:26 AM, Gwentag said:

Hi!

I Need a little help.  I used the mod as starting option (ccas) and tried to run away from my master. The Collar sent out shocks, but all they did was increase Arousal and maybe slow(not sure) but aren't they supposed to deal damage?

That's normal.

I have removed damages for now until I find a better way to punish runaway slaves without making it too crippling.

On 8/23/2019 at 2:36 PM, sundog005 said:

So whats up with the Carry Weight nerf as soon as i install this?.....I don't see anything mentioned about it  in the description but i lost about 50 points. I tested it twice because i thought it was a bug but it seems to be SD causing it. A pity i was looking forward to playing this, i can't find an MCM option to get rid of it either.

That sounds like remnants of old experiments with enslavement effects. 

I don't know how to track it down though...

On 8/27/2019 at 3:33 PM, scivirus said:

i have  a few texture missing  like the Statue in the cave and in the realm ...nothing is overwriting them not sure  why its doing this

Did you install the separate textures download?

I had to split them because of file sizes.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's an old issue I haven't been able to fix yet.

Many people have reported not being able to change animation until they are first enslaved. It is working fine on my end so I can't troubleshoot this issue at all.

I don't see it as an issue anymore, because I never saw it working in any other way ?‍♂️

There are alternatives to cower submissively on the ground, until SD+ catches up: Inte's SUM or/and poserhotkeys ?

Also I never survive in skyrim longer than a few RL-hours ingame until SD+ catches me. ?

Need to FOCUS! ?

?Question:

Since my newest setup I have a SDmaster that grabs gold from the PC inventory (not the "show me what you got version").

Can't remember seeing that before, normally they "calmly" wait until I bring them something valuable.

Did I catch a SDpimp or does DFW+DFWS create that effect?

Hi I downloaded this mod and had all the requirements. When I ran FNIS it gave me a warning saying Warning: inconsistent mod sanguines Debauchery. Number of animations differ between Fnis List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)

Note: sanguines debauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Then when I started skyrim and waited till the games said it was installed I saved and reloaded only to have it CTD. I started it up again and hit load it CTD then i removed SD and my game ran fine. Is there anyway to fix it so it works on my game? Or is there anyway to make it work?

9 hours ago, Robyn660 said:

Hi I downloaded this mod and had all the requirements. When I ran FNIS it gave me a warning saying Warning: inconsistent mod sanguines Debauchery. Number of animations differ between Fnis List (86) and corresponding behavior file (94)

Note: sanguines debauchery uses outdated behavior file (may invalidate CTD Load calculation)

Then when I started skyrim and waited till the games said it was installed I saved and reloaded only to have it CTD. I started it up again and hit load it CTD then i removed SD and my game ran fine. Is there anyway to fix it so it works on my game? Or is there anyway to make it work?

You mean this FNIS error warning?

Should not cause CTD, at least not right away.

So far on every LO with SD+ - on my setups -there was no CTD because of that FNIS error or during SD+ installation.

My suggestion would be to investigate if you have all SD requirements or look for other reasons why SD+ will cause a CTD in combination with your Setup after it installs itself.

If you install SD+ on a running game and you get CTD, try and start a new game and see if the same happens.

Check number of active plugins, should not be higher than 254, unless you use bashed patch or merged mods.

Use Crash Fixes to make your game more stable, especially if you are already close to the 65k string limit.

Spoiler

SD minimal requirements:

• SexLab V1.62+
  • SKSE (V1.7.3)
  • SkyUI (latest)
  • Fores New Idles in Skyrim (Latest version. The spells add-on is not required.) => check your animation count
  • Zaz animation pack V7.0 (NOT tested yet on v8.0 - let me know if it works for you) => SD works fine with ZAZ, ZAZ 8, ZAZ 8+ (ZAZ 8+ includes all other ZAZ versions)
  • Devious Devices Integration => 4.0 and higher (SD works with 4.3)
  • Devious Devices Assets
  • Devious Devices Expansion => 4.0 and higher (SD works with 4.3)
  • SexLab Aroused (Redux) => or the SLAx Baka version
  • SexLab Dialogues - required to interact with your master during enslavement. => you want it! Check it's requirements too
  • SlaveTats and the addon SlaveTatsEventBridge (also available in the download area of SD+) are needed if you want slave marks.
  • A custom body replacer - CBBE (bodyslide) or UNP (UUNP) body replacers are supported
  • A custom skeleton => XPMSE => Realistic Ragdolls and Force is included already
  • Fuz Ro D'oh - for silent dialogues => check if it is in the right folder after installation

If you use Frostfall:

Compatibility with Frostfall 3.0
The "SDPlus30Addons" file is no longer needed. For compatiblity with Frostfall, pleasure use the customized version of SexLab Warm Bodies in my Obscure Patches page.

On 12/15/2013 at 10:34 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life ( version 7.0 or above, of Death Alternative) is not required anymore but it is needed if you want defeat and death related triggers (required if you want compatibility with SexLab Defeat). You can play SD+ without it as long as you use the Surrender key to submit when you want or using compatible mods such as Simple Slavery.

Maybe, I don't understand. Is there a built-in surrender switch or no? ... and... Only the "DA" Gives It?

1 hour ago, Sampon said:

Maybe, I don't understand. Is there a built-in surrender switch or no? ... and... Only the "DA" Gives It?

SD+ uses DA for an automatic surrender switch. It used to have its own but that was causing tooany issues.

If you don't have DA, then the only surrender switch is a manual key.

Any thoughts on setting a disposition slider similar to the slavery level one? It'd be nice to help sort of alleviate the grind on future enslavements and it would potentially cover up an issue where the master always loses disposition after day 2/3 preventing slavery from progressing to higher tiers.