Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, myhouseatl said:

Ditto on this.  I get the same error.

I get this also.

On another note I have joined his faction and got all my stuff back, but I can't find a way out and when I talk to Sanguine again he puts some restrictive corset and boots on and me and chains me up. Looked in the plugin file at the quests and there are a lot more stages, but the clues in the actual game are a bit vague which makes playing the quest line a tab boring as I don't know where to look or go due to a lack of clues.

Also the leash that Sanguine puts on you to begin with is very short and I found I had to port in items via console codes to do the daily quests of gold and food otherwise I would fail the tasks.

Was wondering if it would be an idea to allow the leash to be removed for a few hours when you get "free time" and add some other areas to Sanguine's Garden where you can collect his roses, herbs, and do some small game hunting with a bow and arrow so you can actually cook him meals. I found myself to be following him around all the time due to the short leash and getting bored.

Otherwise the mod works well with the Hormones and the PSQ mod and makes a really nice roleplay in the game to becoming one of his succubi. 

Do I still need the "SD Customization Addons v7" file with the new update?

I know I have the resources installed just wondering about the other one.

9 hours ago, nightwolf said:

This mod is so buggy right now. The free camera mode isn't working in sex animations when enslaved, but it works in all other situations. It's the same when starting a new game. I'm also getting bound animations despite having disabled it in both DD and ZaZ. I've run FNIS and have DD 4.0.

The free camera is something that needs to be fixed by FNIS. The only solution I know of so far is to install Immersive First Person View.

I don't know why you are still getting bound animations during sex. Disabling them in DD and ZAP works for me.

3 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

I'm not sure at ll if this mod is causing the error message but I took a screen shot, happens when I get enslaved at any time.

20180227022817_1.jpg

This is a sign that you do not have Devious Devices 4.0 installed properly. Check your settings if you are using Mod ORganizer. Make sure to upgrade all dependencies - Devious Devices Assets, Integration and Expansion.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I get this also.

On another note I have joined his faction and got all my stuff back, but I can't find a way out and when I talk to Sanguine again he puts some restrictive corset and boots on and me and chains me up. Looked in the plugin file at the quests and there are a lot more stages, but the clues in the actual game are a bit vague which makes playing the quest line a tab boring as I don't know where to look or go due to a lack of clues.

Also the leash that Sanguine puts on you to begin with is very short and I found I had to port in items via console codes to do the daily quests of gold and food otherwise I would fail the tasks.

Was wondering if it would be an idea to allow the leash to be removed for a few hours when you get "free time" and add some other areas to Sanguine's Garden where you can collect his roses, herbs, and do some small game hunting with a bow and arrow so you can actually cook him meals. I found myself to be following him around all the time due to the short leash and getting bored.

Otherwise the mod works well with the Hormones and the PSQ mod and makes a really nice roleplay in the game to becoming one of his succubi. 

Do I still need the "SD Customization Addons v7" file with the new update?

I know I have the resources installed just wondering about the other one.

SD customization addon has always been optional (and still is). 

The solution to the leash is to increase your slavery level by spending more time enslaved. It expands with each level you earn.

You can earn free time already by being good and making your owner happy. If you fail tasks because you don't have the requested items laying around, you can compensate with a lot of sex with your master.

The first enslavement with Sanguine is supposed to be a short one anyway. Bring him his drink and you should be able to cancel the enslavement with 'Can I go now?'.

Just realised this mod and the hormones one is made by the same person. :smiley: Damn and the Sister of Dibella as well.... errr come to think of it I think I use nearly half their mods in my game.

Spoiler

I had to cheat a bit in one of the quests and look in the CK for a clue to the note in Haelga's house in Riften.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The free camera is something that needs to be fixed by FNIS. The only solution I know of so far is to install Immersive First Person View.

I have Enhanced Camera installed, which works better than FPV, but viewing scenes in first person isn't really a solution.

2 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

I have Enhanced Camera installed, which works better than FPV, but viewing scenes in first person isn't really a solution.

IFPV fixes the issue of constant pop out of first person view.

Using the third person view from Sexlab has a tendency to crash for me. I never use it.

The 3rd person camera from IFPV works better for me.

I don’t use first person during anims as it messes up alignment .

I have a particular follower toon that my PC has been enslaved by.  The follower is not currently following.  The problem is that when a new day arrives I get this error message.  "You are enslaved to a master that has been removed from master races.  Your enslavement was terminated."    

Can I remedy this is some way to continue the enslavement?   Is there a console command or something I can use on the follower toon mod's character?

18 minutes ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

I have a particular follower toon that my PC has been enslaved by.  The follower is not currently following.  The problem is that when a new day arrives I get this error message.  "You are enslaved to a master that has been removed from master races.  Your enslavement was terminated."    

Can I remedy this is some way to continue the enslavement?   Is there a console command or something I can use on the follower toon mod's character?

The follower is probably a custom race. Is it?

Use the surrender key to manually submit to the follower manually. That should register the race although it shouldn’t have enslaved you in the first place without that.

Let me know if that works. I can check why you were enslaved in the first place.

25 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The follower is probably a custom race. Is it?

Use the surrender key to manually submit to the follower manually. That should register the race although it shouldn’t have enslaved you in the first place without that.

Let me know if that works. I can check why you were enslaved in the first place.

Rimona is the name of the follower mod.  I had to use Deviously Enslaved with another toon at Inn in Riverwood to get enslaved, then my PC asked Rimona if she could go with her.   

It sounds like you can't just be enslaved by anybody.. hehe.   Is there a way for me to get her included by console command, or should I just look for another NPC that fits better?

Thx btw for your quick response  =)

2 minutes ago, Leeyds4LLTS said:

Rimona is the name of the follower mod.  I had to use Deviously Enslaved with another toon at Inn in Riverwood to get enslaved, then my PC asked Rimona if she could go with her.   

It sounds like you can't just be enslaved by anybody.. hehe.   Is there a way for me to get her included by console command, or should I just look for another NPC that fits better?

Thx btw for your quick response  =)

Makes sense. It is possible I need to update ‘I need a strong hand..’ to auto register the race like I do with the Surrender key.

No console command needed.

Try the surrender key. Choose submit and move the target cursor on the NPC. It will detect the first NPC it comes across so be careful. If you look at a dog after selecting submit, you will become slave to that dog.

58 minutes ago, XSpartanX89 said:

Hello. I'm currently having this bug (I guess it's a bug?) where, after being enslaved, the owner simply does nothing and just stands there and stares at my character forever. Doesn't walk around or anything.  Is this supposed to happen? 

This is normal if you are indoors and in a location where there is not much to do.

Where is this happening? Which NPC enslaved you?

10 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

is there a way to stop the flaming atronoch from attacking anyone when i 1st visit the sanguine grove?

Install the beta version from my beta testing thread or wait for the next version in a couple of weeks. It will be gone for the first visits.

6 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I found Sanguines shrine under the bridge, well the entrance at least. Where do I find the key to get into it? ( I know I can get in via the thieves guild quest line. Was wondering where the actual key is for the trapdoor.  )

It’s not far from the trapdoor :smile:

There is also a clue in the Meadery itself.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

This is normal if you are indoors and in a location where there is not much to do.

Where is this happening? Which NPC enslaved you?

In the middle of the wilderness. Got enslaved by a random bandit. But yeah, he doesn't really walk anywhere or do anything. Only staring with a few changes in dialogue here and there  :frown: 

Well. I think i've got some problems with dreamworld to.  After getting "release" dialog, nothing happening, Sanguine still marked as "owner" and quest log havent changed. In mcm menu status flaged as "at service to sanguine".  And ofc cant escape from dreamworld. 

I need advise. I tried to look through this thread, I used google, duckduck, bing etc but I could not find a solution.

I play SD+ v3.6.1 in combination with a loot of mods, e.g. Devious Cursed Loot, Slaverun reloaded, Simple Slavery...

Four days ago Slave Master Titus decided my toon should be sold. Okay. Slavery did not last very long, because little Sam is really good in "borrowing" things :smile:

She went to sleep and of course she woke up in the Dreamworld. Her attidue in "what is hers / what is his" did not work this time there. A few days later she was a sex toy. Note to myself: Next time I read the instruction manual earlier, because I did not know, it is a good thing to not join the faction and leave... this far.

Ok. 5 days later I realized it is time to go. The gift is Sanguines Artifact, Devious Spectral Piercing. I asked the blacksmith, the guards, the inkeeper, the pesants, the...finally the court mage. The rape counter scales now at 378...whatever... He was able to remove the thing "this once". But it is still there. I heard the sound of unequiping something. But still I have the cursed piercing. I tried to change the place a clitpiercing should locate, because the mod uses 51 and 54. No Idea why two slots are used, but both are occupied blocking the piercing in the nipples (not the devious ones that use slot 51, but all the other nipple piercings that should locate on slot 51). Using slot 50 (devious clit piercings use this slot) didn´t change a thing.

Intended?

If you have to spoiler to explain my issue, it is ok.

To make a change I use TESedit not CK.

Thanks in advance.

Rogwar

SpecPierc.jpg

12 hours ago, Thrall3443 said:

I'm currently at the point in "The Truth" quest where I now decide on what path I choose. Could someone tell me what each path leads too and if there is a walk through for the quest please provide?

I don't think it matters as of now. I tried all three, but it just seems to end the questline. The quest stays active, but there's no more extra dialogue or anything you can do to advance the story.

1 hour ago, CookingShow said:

I don't think it matters as of now. I tried all three, but it just seems to end the questline. The quest stays active, but there's no more extra dialogue or anything you can do to advance the story.

Ok, I kinda figured that it was the end of the line as I tried two of the options, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

On 2/28/2018 at 9:58 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

It’s not far from the trapdoor :smile:

There is also a clue in the Meadery itself.

I have searched for this box in the game, even dug some of the clay wondering if you had hidden it in there. Can't find it, so I looked in the CK at the exterior of the meadery and I can't see it in the CK either.

Are you positive it is in the game?

The reference comes up in the plugin but no actual object in the world space.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have searched for this box in the game, even dug some of the clay wondering if you had hidden it in there. Can't find it, so I looked in the CK at the exterior of the meadery and I can't see it in the CK either.

Are you positive it is in the game?

The reference comes up in the plugin but no actual object in the world space.

door under the bridge, box with key at the base or the bridge column immediately to your left (north).  you have to pass it going to the door, just look on the other side.

50 minutes ago, JahReit said:

door under the bridge, box with key at the base or the bridge column immediately to your left (north).  you have to pass it going to the door, just look on the other side.

Yep my mistake very difficult to find. No wonder Nazeem had trouble :smiley: