Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I am currently stuck in Sanguine's Grove.  I was able to bribe my way free and Sanguine  gave my stuff back and said I could go.  The exit, according to the map, doesn't allow me to leave.  My quest still say's I need to do "The truth" and "Sanguine's desire".  How do I get out of this place?

2 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

I am currently stuck in Sanguine's Grove.  I was able to bribe my way free and Sanguine  gave my stuff back and said I could go.  The exit, according to the map, doesn't allow me to leave.  My quest still say's I need to do "The truth" and "Sanguine's desire".  How do I get out of this place?

Talk to Sanguine... he should have more dialogues after you bring him a drink and ask him to release you.

Okay, I solved the inventory issue but now I have another problem. My character doesn't get up on her own after being pushed to the ground. After she was defeated I had to save and reload in that position to get up, but that doesn't help later.

15 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Okay, I solved the inventory issue but now I have another problem. My character doesn't get up on her own after being pushed to the ground. After she was defeated I had to save and reload in that position to get up, but that doesn't help later.

Did you run FNIS before using the mod?

Do you have the latest version of Devious Devices 4.0?

52 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Have you tried resetting "Player State" and "Status Effects" in Death Alternative?  Those do tend to get stuck rather often.

5 hours ago, nigwriter said:

Have you tried resetting "Player State" and "Status Effects" in Death Alternative?  Those do tend to get stuck rather often.

"Reset Player State" does the job. :smile:

So two things - first things first, was it possible to complete the quest (to get to the "choose your path" part) before the update? Cuz if not, I fucked up the installation process and was able to fix it only now.

Second off, an item that is called "Sanguine Artifact", what does it do? Is it supposed to be invisible?

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble. How do I remove the "Sanguine Artifact"? I'm trying to do a quest from Cursed Loot which requires me to equip vaginal piercings, but it seems like they use the same slot as the Sanguine Artifact. If I try to remove the artifact with force, it says that "The glowing rings seem magically bound to your skin". Oddly enough, if I try to use a piercing removal tool, it says "The belt you are wearing prevents you from inserting these plugs" (even though I'm not wearing a belt, the object is not a plug, and I'm trying to remove it, not insert it). Is there any way to unequip the artifact?

9 minutes ago, SebbyK said:

Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble. How do I remove the "Sanguine Artifact"? I'm trying to do a quest from Cursed Loot which requires me to equip vaginal piercings, but it seems like they use the same slot as the Sanguine Artifact. If I try to remove the artifact with force, it says that "The glowing rings seem magically bound to your skin". Oddly enough, if I try to use a piercing removal tool, it says "The belt you are wearing prevents you from inserting these plugs" (even though I'm not wearing a belt, the object is not a plug, and I'm trying to remove it, not insert it). Is there any way to unequip the artifact?

A court wizard should be able to remove them for a fee. There is a %5 chance they will have to try again.

Sanguine can remove them as well if you ask nicely after a few visits.

They should also dissipate on their own after a while (but will be re-equiped if you go back to Sanguine's dreamworld).

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

A court wizard should be able to remove them for a fee. There is a %5 chance they will have to try again.

Sanguine can remove them as well if you ask nicely after a few visits.

They should also dissipate on their own after a while (but will be re-equiped if you go back to Sanguine's dreamworld).

Is there any way to force remove them? I've tried talking to Calcelmo in Markarth and Farengar in Whiterun to get the item removed ("Can you help me out of these things?" > "Can you help me out of these cursed chains?"). My character glows for a moment, then after a couple seconds there's a clicking noise, but nothing happens. The Artifact is still equipped according to my inventory menu. I might try going to the Dreamworld and asking Sanguine. Can I just coc to the dreamworld, or will that mess up scripts? If I can't, is there a way to force a visit to Dreamworld?

35 minutes ago, SebbyK said:

Is there any way to force remove them? I've tried talking to Calcelmo in Markarth and Farengar in Whiterun to get the item removed ("Can you help me out of these things?" > "Can you help me out of these cursed chains?"). My character glows for a moment, then after a couple seconds there's a clicking noise, but nothing happens. The Artifact is still equipped according to my inventory menu. I might try going to the Dreamworld and asking Sanguine. Can I just coc to the dreamworld, or will that mess up scripts? If I can't, is there a way to force a visit to Dreamworld?

I can check the code to make sure they are removed by wizards.

To go to dreamworld for sure, you can sleep in front of his shrine under the Honningbrew Meadery (%100 chance to go) or sleep in Haelga’s bunkhouse (%50 chance to go).

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

To go to dreamworld for sure, you can sleep in front of his shrine under the Honningbrew Meadery (%100 chance to go) or sleep in Haelga’s bunkhouse (%50 chance to go).

I love the artifact, one of them anyway. Not sure which.

one is male, female, and the third is "chosen".

Peaches uses the first numbered one, which is either chosen or female.

I've never actually gotten one equipped automatically, I should probably wait to see if it happens.

(This post of mine is a ramble, and a hope you do more with artifacts)

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

When I'm in Dreamworld and ask him to remove it, he says he just put it on, and I'm no fun. Do I need to wait a certain amount of time before asking him? I've tried waiting for 24 hours a few times, but I get the same result.

19 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Got mine removed by the vampire mage in solutude cost five hundred gold . They don't,t remove them for free make sure you have enough gold .

On 2/24/2018 at 10:23 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Talk to Sanguine... he should have more dialogues after you bring him a drink and ask him to release you.

There should be a quest called THE TRUTH stared at lease it was for me. Talk to Alicia , ask all the question then go back to sanqiune there should be more Dialog . Ask to leave 

This mod is so buggy right now. The free camera mode isn't working in sex animations when enslaved, but it works in all other situations. It's the same when starting a new game. I'm also getting bound animations despite having disabled it in both DD and ZaZ. I've run FNIS and have DD 4.0.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:23 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

He has already released me.  I didn't need to give him a drink. I just can't leave as there is no exit.  The exit shows on my map but, when I get there, nothing happens.

Edit: Ok, talked to Alicia and got the quest update.  I have the master quest option when I talk to him, so I guess I am still enslaved, but I have all my gear back.  When I ask to give him stuff, he tells be to get lost.  I'll play some more and see if I get the option to leave...

On a side note, I have bathing in skyrim installed.  You should really place a pool close by with some soap just so I can bathe once in a while.  Otherwise, I get diseased!