Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

So not sure if this is a glitch or what, but right now the Thugs part seems to be pretty glitched. I walked out of a building, thug was waiting on me. I have Sanguine set to do a check for enslavement at 90% hp. I toggled god mode on (tgm) to kill him because I didn't want to deal with it right then, but as soon as he attacked me I was immediately captured, despite being at full hp.

Then when I DO follow him, randomly my character becomes completely invisible, and prevents any animation interactions.

So not sure if this is a glitch or what, but right now the Thugs part seems to be pretty glitched. I walked out of a building, thug was waiting on me. I have Sanguine set to do a check for enslavement at 90% hp. I toggled god mode on (tgm) to kill him because I didn't want to deal with it right then, but as soon as he attacked me I was immediately captured, despite being at full hp.

Then when I DO follow him, randomly my character becomes completely invisible, and prevents any animation interactions.

I'm having problems with becoming invisible, or under the floor/ground/somewhere, with SD, Working Girl and another, so I don't think it's SD causing the problem. Wish someone could find it and fix it. I'm losing not only the current save but it carries the glitch back 1 or more saves.  Can't keep doing that so I guess I'll uninstall all these until an answer is found :(

First of all, I don't know if this is really a bug or just a limitation. I was enslaved Robber's Gorge by the only guy (an orc) that was left. After I got free and run VERY FAR, I went back to try to recover my items. The orc wasn't there, but there was a woman... I killed her and she had my items. But only half of items.

I guess that the unnamed NPC replace may be some Skyrim limitation, but it is the "half of items" part normal?

I'm having problems with becoming invisible, or under the floor/ground/somewhere, with SD, Working Girl and another, so I don't think it's SD causing the problem. Wish someone could find it and fix it. I'm losing not only the current save but it carries the glitch back 1 or more saves.  Can't keep doing that so I guess I'll uninstall all these until an answer is found :(

The Thugs quest will be my next target for experiments and fixes. With the changes I made, it doesn't surprise me that quest would be messed up.

Regarding becoming invisible and losing interactions, did you install SexLab 1.3?

If you did, you should wait until 1.31 is out before playing much. 

1.30 is very new with a lot of internal changes and will have an impact on related mods.

First of all, I don't know if this is really a bug or just a limitation. I was enslaved Robber's Gorge by the only guy (an orc) that was left. After I got free and run VERY FAR, I went back to try to recover my items. The orc wasn't there, but there was a woman... I killed her and she had my items. But only half of items.

I guess that the unnamed NPC replace may be some Skyrim limitation, but it is the "half of items" part normal?

I am not sure what happens to your items after enslavement is complete, especially if a cell respawns in the process.

How long did you stay away before coming back to get your stuff?

Did you fast travel?

I am not sure what happens to your items after enslavement is complete, especially if a cell respawns in the process.

How long did you stay away before coming back to get your stuff?

Did you fast travel?

I didn't fast travel. It was around 12 hours in game.

I've seen this same problem, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with Sexlab Framework, because it happens in different mods that use Sexlab animations.

It is a bit scary because there's no way to get out of it once it starts, and sometimes even going back a save doesn't remedy the issue!

Just found out that I could run away from the owner (and lead them to a group of town guards at that) and eventually escape that way when my PC is outside. I think there should be something that would inhibit movement speed while enslaved by default so its harder to lose the owner that way while also putting a limit to how much we could travel/lead the owner away from the their friends. Something along the line of limiting the PC's freedom of movement in favor of the owner.

Maybe after the owner moved a certain distance after following the PC they would actually run up and knock the PC down, punish and bring the PC back to the starting point. With movement speed reduced by way of ankle cuffs or the likes, this should reduce the chance of easy escape unless the PC is smart to lead them to nearby allies.

For interiors I think so long that the PC doesn't exit to another instance they are given free movement unless caged.

This perhaps would be an idea too hard to implement here or already on its way in SD2 (hopefully lol). The idea would be that the PC is leashed to object, hence the freedom of movement is based on the range around the object for eg beds, fence, trees, etc. I'm not sure whether there should be an invisible barrier that the PC can't get through or use the call back thing like in the original SD.

Just found out that I could run away from the owner (and lead them to a group of town guards at that) and eventually escape that way when my PC is outside. I think there should be something that would inhibit movement speed while enslaved by default so its harder to lose the owner that way while also putting a limit to how much we could travel/lead the owner away from the their friends. Something along the line of limiting the PC's freedom of movement in favor of the owner.

Maybe after the owner moved a certain distance after following the PC they would actually run up and knock the PC down, punish and bring the PC back to the starting point. With movement speed reduced by way of ankle cuffs or the likes, this should reduce the chance of easy escape unless the PC is smart to lead them to nearby allies.

For interiors I think so long that the PC doesn't exit to another instance they are given free movement unless caged.

This perhaps would be an idea too hard to implement here or already on its way in SD2 (hopefully lol). The idea would be that the PC is leashed to object, hence the freedom of movement is based on the range around the object for eg beds, fence, trees, etc. I'm not sure whether there should be an invisible barrier that the PC can't get through or use the call back thing like in the original SD.

That's the way it was working in the original SD - a hard limit pulling you back to the Master if you walked away too far. That was causing issues with the player or master getting locked in places, especially in stairs.

Edit: A hard limit was also a problem when you were enslaved by an NPC with very weak AI packages. You would end up grinding (passive) and (anger) dialogues for hours in a cell next to an NPC just standing there.

So yes... removing the limit makes it easier to escape. It is up to you to decide how long you want enslavement to last, which feels more playable to me.

You still have to come back eventually for your gear if you want it and you have to deal with running away naked if you decide to go. 

To balance that, the Master should be following you as you run away. It may even catch up with you after a while and attack you. I want to elaborate more on that and maybe even send out thugs to bring you back or have the Master hunt you down for a while across Skyrim after enslavement ends.

That's the way it was working in the original SD - a hard limit pulling you back to the Master if you walked away too far. That was causing issues with the player or master getting locked in places, especially in stairs.

Edit: A hard limit was also a problem when you were enslaved by an NPC with very weak AI packages. You would end up grinding (passive) and (anger) dialogues for hours in a cell next to an NPC just standing there.

So yes... removing the limit makes it easier to escape. It is up to you to decide how long you want enslavement to last, which feels more playable to me.

You still have to come back eventually for your gear if you want it and you have to deal with running away naked if you decide to go. 

To balance that, the Master should be following you as you run away. It may even catch up with you after a while and attack you. I want to elaborate more on that and maybe even send out thugs to bring you back or have the Master hunt you down for a while across Skyrim after enslavement ends.

I see, thanks for the insight.

Also I read in some post whether it was here or in the original SD thread that there was a patch for Devious Devices to not be stripped by the owner. Was that implemented yet or would it be in the next release?

I personally love that my master will follow me now, instead of being leashed to a spot and unable to do anything for fear of being forced into an animation that walks me back towards him/her.

I can't wait to see more intricate behavior in the future (master stalking, sending thugs, etc) but in the meantime, it might be cool if at least the master was considered to be 'in the right', so he can chase you into cities and not be insta-gibbed. This would require a faction change probably, which might make him hostile to his former comrades, or cause other bugs... but maybe there's a way?

I personally love that my master will follow me now, instead of being leashed to a spot and unable to do anything for fear of being forced into an animation that walks me back towards him/her.

I can't wait to see more intricate behavior in the future (master stalking, sending thugs, etc) but in the meantime, it might be cool if at least the master was considered to be 'in the right', so he can chase you into cities and not be insta-gibbed. This would require a faction change probably, which might make him hostile to his former comrades, or cause other bugs... but maybe there's a way?

Actually, I saw that as a feature... like leading a gullible Master into a Giants camp and just wait for them to release you :)

I will have to think about that one. 

(...)

(...)

I see, thanks for the insight.

Also I read in some post whether it was here or in the original SD thread that there was a patch for Devious Devices to not be stripped by the owner. Was that implemented yet or would it be in the next release?

Next release.

Someone kindly provided a patch. I will have to add it to the code.

Actually, I saw that as a feature... like leading a gullible Master into a Giants camp and just wait for them to release you :)

I will have to think about that one. 

@ Ashra XIII - I would say "50 lashes for your character" but she enjoy it so much she would ask for 50 more  ;)

The Masters are very gullible.  My character was enslaved at Pinewatch, about 6 or 7 NPCs in the last area, so she lead the Master toward the treasure room where there are several traps guarding the way.  One master down, she looted her bow and killed 1 more before enslaved again.  Lead that hapless Master to the same fate.  Rinse and repeat till there was one left.  Arrow to the knee and she was free to loot the treasure room.  One problem; she mis-timed the swinging axes on one run and almost died  :blush:

I have used the guards to take down a master in the past by luring them into being seen. It took a lot of sex to get the master from the fort close enough to the western watchtower to be noticed. It would be a loss to the game play to suddenly have bandit masters become socially acceptable simply because they've raped the Dragonborn.

I have used the guards to take down a master in the past by luring them into being seen. It took a lot of sex to get the master from the fort close enough to the western watchtower to be noticed. It would be a loss to the game play to suddenly have bandit masters become socially acceptable simply because they've raped the Dragonborn.

I have to agree.  Bandits socially acceptable for any reason would be against all logic.  As the bandits are always saying, "... going to pay off my bounty, walk into the city a free man."  That would  be acceptable. They wouldn't be bandits anymore.

After reading the changes I decided to give this patch a go and I was pleasantly surprised at how big a difference it makes! At the bare minimum SD functions again.

Then I find myself playing and the racemenu shows up after choosing 'how can I please you'. (At first I thought this was a bug until I recalled the feature mentioned in the change notes) This addition alone is a very cool idea and I had a lot of fun with it!

Thank you for the effort! Greatly appreciated and enjoyed.

Guest tomm434

Thk for the patch -  now mod works great. But i've encontered with a problem - after owen is killed there is no way to get rid of chains because all npc enslave my character again(even blacksmiths) no matter how much gold I carry.

Thk for the patch -  now mod works great. But i've encontered with a problem - after owen is killed there is no way to get rid of chains because all npc enslave my character again(even blacksmiths) no matter how much gold I carry.

I will have to check the conditions that NPC have to fill to release you. By default, they want to take advantage of your situation (I think they have to be friendly to you to unchain you).

You can also try picking up a sword or an axe. After enough attempts, your chains should break automatically.

That was a problem with the original SD, and I didn't quite understand the reasoning for it. Basically, whomever I asked to free me would say they wanted something in return, but what they wanted was to enslave me! 

It'd be cool if NPCs would want a romp or something in exchange for my freedom, and maybe only those truly evil bastards would actually trick me and re-enslave me when they were done. 

In other words, re-enslavement would be a bit of a surprise, instead of the norm.

Maybe further down the road, if you continue development on this, there could be different kinds of enslavement, so an NPC could make me 'indentured' instead of straight-up enslaved, so I'd have to work off my debt to them somehow before I could truly resume my adventure.

I have tried using the patch and I still come to the same sticky end as encountered in the original, albeit that it's normally less quick in making its appearance

I get to a point where the PC kneels down and then just refuses point blank to get up again.  You can watch the master do the invisible elastic band thing, disappearing over the rise, and promptly being boinged back again.  If you hit 'End', the PC does the teleportation thing and lands at the master's feet again, and then the NPC scuttles off until pulled back again.

The PC can rotate, the camera can be 1st and third person, with zoom working.  Time travel works, but the PC can't speak to anyone, see inventory or click on in game objects

Using latest patch, SxLab 1.24, FNIS 4.1 - not upgrading to 3.1 and 4.1.1 until some of the new quirks have been fixed for other mods, and also using latest Submit, last but 1 version of Defeat, the suite of Devious mods, Puppet Master and various PAH mods and a few others.  Most of those have never been active in this PC's game, which has just been a wander through Riverwood, a quick trip to see the jarl at Whiterun, possibly a shout at Bleak Falls Barrow - I forget if I don't take the pills every hour or so :( - and not much else

Anyone else had anytjhing like this and found a fix/workaround/problem source that I could at least try out? 

Thanks to the author of both mod and patch.  The Mod itself is captivating, if presently a tad too much so, and the concepts are fun.  Hoping SD2 adds to the potential fun when it arrives