Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 minute ago, DevilFIN said:

Yes, I know DA is not an actual requirement. What I meant was, am I missing any, big or small, features in this mod when I'm not using DA?

Without DA, you would be missing a few features:

- chance of automatic enslavement when defeated in combat (you would have to manually surrender without DA)

- chance of teleport to Sanguine's Dreamworld on death (from traps for example)

- chance of various scenarios happening when you are in trouble (saved by a wandering mage, wake up at an inn, that sort of thing)

1 hour ago, WarsunGames said:

I experienced a complete system crash when using 359. So you know. It took a while. But after a while. It would shut down my computer. I don't know if it didn't completely uninstall but it causes a system crash.

Similar thing happened to me once. It had nothing to do with mods. It took me a while and a few crashes to realize my video card was failing.

5 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Can someone tell me where to find the fertile spriggan husk?  I have been released and the spriggan roots have been removed.  I just can't find my stuff!

Where did you get released from the curse?

The only way to get released is to stand close to the spriggan husk, so it should be in the area where it happened.

Since it is placed automatically, sometimes the husk is in the air or above a bush.

2 minutes ago, HermausMoron said:

How exactly is SD+ incompatible with ZAP 8.0?

I never said it is not :smile: ... I said I did not test ZAP 8.0 with SD+ yet and I will be waiting for reports from people who did test them together before recommending it.

Right now, I am too busy fixing things in my mods to waste more time troubleshooting integration issues with other frameworks (I spent enough time already recovering from changes to DD4.0).

On 2/5/2018 at 4:29 PM, jfraser said:

If you switched on a previous save, issues were inevitable. Try not to add, subtract, or upgrade mods once you have started a playthrough.

Yeah I added the updated mod midway through a playthrough.  :tongue:   I just didn't feel like starting all over again...like setting all the mods all over again (not all of them have JSON's..) and then remaking my avie's face to where I want it. 

54 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Yeah I added the updated mod midway through a playthrough.  :tongue:   I just didn't feel like starting all over again...like setting all the mods all over again (not all of them have JSON's..) and then remaking my avie's face to where I want it. 

I use the racemenu mod to make a preset.  It seems to save everything except the age slider.  Praise the sun for that.  If I had to remake my cute faces and redo my makeup every flippin time I restarted I would throw my computer, because it's so much harder in Elder Scrolls to actually look good and not like a gorilla hybrid in its 50s. -_-

As for the mod configurations.... ya sometimes it takes me an hour >_<  I write down some of it.

Keeping an early save without major mods installed that are safe to add later can alleviate that a bit.

Hi in new(ish) in the forum and i have a few questions for this mod, if someone be so kind answer i will be happy. Because it seems im doing something wrong, no one ever answers to my posts in this forum, broken english maybe?

im cheking the mod for the first time in my game and im loving it, so i have to thank you for the hard work, but i have a few questions.

1)The thruth quest: When i ask sanguine to let me go the quest remains active, the collar was invisible after he sent me to skyrim, at fist but then it just appeared, cant say how it happened but the collar is visible when im in the normal world. Reading some posts in not sure the dreamworld works perfeclty now so i have disabled it while i check more stuff in the mod

2)More important the camera: Issue with the free cam in scenes like another user above, you said "Try using the latest beta version with DD4.0 . It fixes the free cam issue."

but i dont know which beta are you refering to, DD 4 beta? or SD+ beta? . In any case i dont see beta donwload options anywhere.

7 hours ago, Nazgul115 said:

Hi in new(ish) in the forum and i have a few questions for this mod, if someone be so kind answer i will be happy. Because it seems im doing something wrong, no one ever answers to my posts in this forum, broken english maybe?

im cheking the mod for the first time in my game and im loving it, so i have to thank you for the hard work, but i have a few questions.

1)The thruth quest: When i ask sanguine to let me go the quest remains active, the collar was invisible after he sent me to skyrim, at fist but then it just appeared, cant say how it happened but the collar is visible when im in the normal world. Reading some posts in not sure the dreamworld works perfeclty now so i have disabled it while i check more stuff in the mod

2)More important the camera: Issue with the free cam in scenes like another user above, you said "Try using the latest beta version with DD4.0 . It fixes the free cam issue."

but i dont know which beta are you refering to, DD 4 beta? or SD+ beta? . In any case i dont see beta donwload options anywhere.

1) The Truth quest is unfinished in the current version. I will be releasing a full update hopefully this coming weekend.

2) The beta versions are available as attachment link on the first post of the beta testing thread (link in my signature). Since I am so close to an update, I recommend you wait for the final release this weekend.

Hmm, I totally do not know how to start the quest I've been enslaved and gotten away and removed collar and then slept , and nothing. I've been defeated and blacked out , nothing. Am I going to now finish the vanilla quests to get it to start? Is there a place to see the start conditions needed? I can't find anything on how to get it started. I am beginning to think I may have a conflict or something.

2 hours ago, RandomOne said:

Hmm, I totally do not know how to start the quest I've been enslaved and gotten away and removed collar and then slept , and nothing. I've been defeated and blacked out , nothing. Am I going to now finish the vanilla quests to get it to start? Is there a place to see the start conditions needed? I can't find anything on how to get it started. I am beginning to think I may have a conflict or something.

I updated this wiki page with details about visiting Sanguine and starting his main quest:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

With the recent updates and the upcoming version of the mod, the conditions to go there have changed drastically.

I was enslaved to an elf, but the enslavement was terminated because my master's race had been removed from "master races".  What does this mean and where is this determined?

1 hour ago, nightwolf said:

I was enslaved to an elf, but the enslavement was terminated because my master's race had been removed from "master races".  What does this mean and where is this determined?

That can happen with custom races from certain mods.

You can get around it by using the beta version (or wait for the next version coming this weekend) and use the Submit key to surrender instead of relying on Death Alternative after combat.

37 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That can happen with custom races from certain mods.

You can get around it by using the beta version (or wait for the next version coming this weekend) and use the Submit key to surrender instead of relying on Death Alternative after combat.

Can it happen with edited vanilla races, like those in Imperious Races? I don't have any custom races in my game.

30 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

Can it happen with edited vanilla races, like those in Imperious Races? I don't have any custom races in my game.

I never used that mod but from looking at the download page, it seems they renamed the races and removed the word 'Elf' from the name. That could contribute to the issue.

A suggestion for the submit/resist event. It's a bit lame that you get to decide the outcome every time, despite being in a helpless situation. If you submit you should get a consensual animation, and if you resist there is a chance that it fails and they rape you(around 50% to make it exciting). I know that your master will be displeased if you resist his attempt, but it doesn't seem to apply to other NPCs(correct me if I'm wrong), so there is no real penalty there.

13 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

A suggestion for the submit/resist event. It's a bit lame that you get to decide the outcome every time, despite being in a helpless situation. If you submit you should get a consensual animation, and if you resist there is a chance that it fails and they rape you(around 50% to make it exciting). I know that your master will be displeased if you resist his attempt, but it doesn't seem to apply to other NPCs(correct me if I'm wrong), so there is no real penalty there.

That would be nice but the real reason I added these popups is that too often I had conflicting sexlab animations - that is, the master or NPCs trying to attack the player while another sexlab animation was already playing. That usually results in a crash to desktop.

The popups allow the player to wait a bit before accepting the next assault. 

I know it is not very immersive but it is practical.

8 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

There is a dialogue option while enslaved that says "can I go with you?" while talking to other npcs who are not the owner and no matter how many different npcs or how many times I use this option they always refuse what is it for?

It is to convince them to take you as your new owner.

It isn't working right in the current version and will be fixed in the new updated coming up this weekend.

That said, it will depend on your Speechcraft skill, so you should expect to have to practice before people will accept.

On 2/7/2018 at 10:51 PM, Harry Smackmeat said:

I use the racemenu mod to make a preset.  It seems to save everything except the age slider.  Praise the sun for that.  If I had to remake my cute faces and redo my makeup every flippin time I restarted I would throw my computer, because it's so much harder in Elder Scrolls to actually look good and not like a gorilla hybrid in its 50s. -_-

As for the mod configurations.... ya sometimes it takes me an hour >_<  I write down some of it.

Keeping an early save without major mods installed that are safe to add later can alleviate that a bit.

That's what I do. I have a "base" save game using Alternative Start (in the prison) but right before choosing a specific start from the Mara statute. 

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I updated this wiki page with details about visiting Sanguine and starting his main quest:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD#getting-there

With the recent updates and the upcoming version of the mod, the conditions to go there have changed drastically.

That's what I figured :smile:  Thanks for the link, that is exactly what I was looking for and couldn't find.