Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

I've stambled upon another problem with the current version.Even when i use the console command to remove the collar when i sleep i still get teleported no the Sanguine realm.

Is there a way to finish/cancel the quest so that i can sleep?

EDIT:Welp im dump,for some reason the chance to go to the dreamworld was 100% in the MCM.

That issue was fixed in the beta version.

The slider for the chance of visit on sleep should read as 'maximum chance to visit on sleep'. The actual chance is usually lower.

I have a few questions, I've been updating a bunch of mods recently and I am about to use 36a.

First, I assume it should be installed after anything that overrites the sprigganmatron, spriggan, and flameatronauch nifs, or after Zaz animation pack as you overwrite a few dds's?  Or does it not really matter as they are probably the same file but included due to a necessity in the mod?

Second, is the 355 Frostfall patch needed anymore?  (I made a search of the thread for frostfall last night to see if this was already answered but the search was acting up on me so I didn't get any results.)

As the last SD+ I was using was 355, I suspect there were a few bug fixes that may be useful in answering what I thought were quirks, though they may have been intentional features or a conflict in my load order I am unaware of. 

I had a few more things I was unsure about, is the hour calculation when enslaved "Hours Passed: xxxx" used to calculate the favour points for a new master?  Mine always sets to -120 as soon as I am captured.  I think that is intentional but it may be something I have done.

I don't see the SD+ Death Alternative option in the DA page anymore, did I screw something up or was it removed from the DA system? (For that matter I don't see Shout Like a Virgin's option either.)

And lastly, if you haven't been thinking of it already if the above issue was not a screw up on my part, have you thought about allowing a weight on the OnDeath rescue chance to be changed or disabled? Assuming it still exists, I haven't actually died in this playthough since I have been cheating really bad. XD 

I am interested in writing some DA compatibility patches for Undeath, Apocalypse Spells, Summermyst Enchantments, and Alternate Actors.  AA has a really neat ghost possession mechanic that should be easily patched to run through DA, letting the player die, become a ghost, possess a random target, and continue playing with the target's body and abilities.  (ala Fuck you bandit! I'll take your body then, but only if I have enough energy left to do so!) 

In Skyrim Undeath, you become a lich and have a few ways of coming back to life. 

Apocalypse Spells has a Soul Crystal spell which conflicts with DA.

Summermyst has a Cheat Death Enchantment that destroys the armor piece instead of dying and buys you another round of fighting, minus your nice magic ring of Cheat Death and whatever else you enchanted it with.

Not to mention Devourment, but that would be a lot more work than I want as I would edit a bit more than the death event in that nightmare mess of scripts and garbage.

3 hours ago, Pronema said:

I had a few more things I was unsure about, is the hour calculation when enslaved "Hours Passed: xxxx" used to calculate the favour points for a new master?  Mine always sets to -120 as soon as I am captured.  I think that is intentional but it may be something I have done.

Last time I checked (a long time ago), there was an issue with the favor mechanism where SD+ took the total amount of time spent in game to compute the starting favor with your master with a cap of -120. I think I reported that problem, somewhere. Maybe in the then private beta thread? Anyhow, it is meant to be based on the amount of time between two enslavement states. I would need to restudy the scripts to find out if the problem is still live (unless @DeepBlueFrog confirms it).

Edit: after a quick search, the favor system got replaced by demerits and isn't time based.

3 hours ago, Pronema said:

I don't see the SD+ Death Alternative option in the DA page anymore, did I screw something up or was it removed from the DA system? (For that matter I don't see Shout Like a Virgin's option either.)

DA hard dependencies got removed, I don't know if the integration with DA is still working to this day. Last time I played SD+, it was there though. Have you tried "refreshing" the list of scenario from the DA MCM? IIRC SLaV never had any DA scenario since that mod can handle the deaths on its own.

4 hours ago, Pronema said:

if you mean a Shout Like a Virgin option in DA, i have never seen one. Shout does its own death alt and does not use DA

in Shout Like a Virgin's mcm event page you can disable the death alt by setting chance to 0 and you need to do this if using DA. i use shout and sd+ without DA installed and with shout's death alt thing enabled. and i just have sd enslave by surrendering

On 3/19/2017 at 11:01 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Version 3.5.8 is out with these fixes:

A few notes for this version:

- If you are using the SD Frostfall Addon - disable it now. Turns out it was way too abusive in terms of script load. I moved SD+ support for Frostfall into a custom version of SexLab Warm Bodies (grab it in my Obscure Patches link in my signature).

- The slave transfer between masters has been streamlined. Basically, it keeps the current slave quest going instead of stopping and starting a new slave quest. There could be some issues left with followers and slave transfer events but so far, it seems it is working.

- The topics to ask for food/drinks/potions have been changed with a better access to your master's inventory. That means, you have to give him/her items you want to reuse later when you ask for food or potions.

Just found this in the search, it was not bugging up and telling me to wait as if I had already attempted a search in the last 30 seconds today.  I blame my poor rural internet connection.  Anyway that about clears up the questions I had.  Thanks everyone.  Also sorry for the quote, I figured it can't ever hurt to have this posted on yet another page of the thread.  XD

On 3/19/2017 at 11:01 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Version 3.5.8 is out with these fixes:

A few notes for this version:

- If you are using the SD Frostfall Addon - disable it now. Turns out it was way too abusive in terms of script load. I moved SD+ support for Frostfall into a custom version of SexLab Warm Bodies (grab it in my Obscure Patches link in my signature).

- The slave transfer between masters has been streamlined. Basically, it keeps the current slave quest going instead of stopping and starting a new slave quest. There could be some issues left with followers and slave transfer events but so far, it seems it is working.

- The topics to ask for food/drinks/potions have been changed with a better access to your master's inventory. That means, you have to give him/her items you want to reuse later when you ask for food or potions.

Just found this in the search, it was not bugging up and telling me to wait as if I had already attempted a search in the last 30 seconds today.  I blame my poor rural internet connection.  Anyway that about clears up the questions I had.  Thanks everyone.  Also sorry for the quote, I figured it can't ever hurt to have this posted on yet another page of the thread.  XD

Greetings!

Having enjoyed SD+ until recently, I'd like to say thank you to DeepBlueFrog and anyone else contributing to this great mod.

I have to admit I turned away for another great slavery mod (Devious Followers by Lozeak, for those interested), but I still miss certain aspects of the mod.

In particular, I miss Sanguine and his dreamworld. Always worth a visit, especially when Sanguine noticed the Flame Atronach sitting near the spawnpoint. When Sanguine would just lighting-bolt it to pieces on my first visit, he would run away screaming like a little girl the next time around :-))

But I digress. I bore the idea of trying to pick out only the dreamworld part of SD+, in the hopes of making it work to the point where death alternative could possibly send me there upon death (the option was there back when I still had SD+).

Now don't get me wrong, I am not asking for support or even instructions for such an experiment. That is for me to figure out. Also, I won't distribute the outcome in anyway, unless DeepBlueFrog asked me to.

Rather, I just wanted to ask the experts opinion, whether such an operation would be even feasible, or whether things are too heavily intertwined to even think about picking them apart. I did have a look into the mod already, but I am still lacking the larger picture (as well as some experience in the matter).

Specifically, I would already be rather happy with having the dreamworld in place, as well as the possibility to get sent there via DA and to have sanguines bindings attached upon arrival. That way, I could have some idle chit-chat with good ol' Sanguine, have a drink with Crassius and be on my way again. Getting out of the dreamworld again...well, I am going to cross that river when I get to it (concerning the technical details, I mean).

By the way, concerning the devices: Are they already using DD4 escape mechanics?

So, any sort of reply would be much appreciated.

Regards, s3ngine

2 hours ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings!

Having enjoyed SD+ until recently, I'd like to say thank you to DeepBlueFrog and anyone else contributing to this great mod.

I have to admit I turned away for another great slavery mod (Devious Followers by Lozeak, for those interested), but I still miss certain aspects of the mod.

In particular, I miss Sanguine and his dreamworld. Always worth a visit, especially when Sanguine noticed the Flame Atronach sitting near the spawnpoint. When Sanguine would just lighting-bolt it to pieces on my first visit, he would run away screaming like a little girl the next time around :-))

But I digress. I bore the idea of trying to pick out only the dreamworld part of SD+, in the hopes of making it work to the point where death alternative could possibly send me there upon death (the option was there back when I still had SD+).

Now don't get me wrong, I am not asking for support or even instructions for such an experiment. That is for me to figure out. Also, I won't distribute the outcome in anyway, unless DeepBlueFrog asked me to.

Rather, I just wanted to ask the experts opinion, whether such an operation would be even feasible, or whether things are too heavily intertwined to even think about picking them apart. I did have a look into the mod already, but I am still lacking the larger picture (as well as some experience in the matter).

Specifically, I would already be rather happy with having the dreamworld in place, as well as the possibility to get sent there via DA and to have sanguines bindings attached upon arrival. That way, I could have some idle chit-chat with good ol' Sanguine, have a drink with Crassius and be on my way again. Getting out of the dreamworld again...well, I am going to cross that river when I get to it (concerning the technical details, I mean).

By the way, concerning the devices: Are they already using DD4 escape mechanics?

So, any sort of reply would be much appreciated.

Regards, s3ngine

You can do that without any extra-mod finagling whatsoever. There is an option in the SD mcm that sets a chance to go to Dreamworld any time you sleep.

Edit: there is also an option in DA to have Dreamworld as an outcome of being defeated. Just turn off the slavery outcomes.

51 minutes ago, jfraser said:

You can do that without any extra-mod finagling whatsoever. There is an option in the SD mcm that sets a chance to go to Dreamworld any time you sleep.

Edit: there is also an option in DA to have Dreamworld as an outcome of being defeated. Just turn off the slavery outcomes.

Not quite.... in the upcoming version, that slider is about the maximum chance of going there on sleep. It is usually lower and depends on certain conditions, such as location of sleep or certain quests being inactive (for example, you won't go to dreamworld on sleep ever while in jail especially with Prison Overhaul Patched ON).

In order to accomplish what you want without any special version or editing scripts, you would have to:

- install SD+ and its requirements (the dreamworld scenes use devious devices)

- In DA

:: register SD+ quests

:: set chances of DA even on enslavement to 0

:: set chances of DA event for dearmworld to %100

- In SD+

:: set chance of enslavement to 0

:: set chance of Dreamworld on sleep to %100

That way, you should be able to enjoy Dreamworld events without ever being enslaved.

Also, note that in the next version, the flame atronach only appears after a few visits (not on the first visit anymore).

Greetings jfraser!

Thank you for your reply. Also, thank you for your continuous work on your mod SimpleSlavery, another great mod at home in my load order :smile:

I'm sorry, re-reading my post now, I realize I wasn't very clear on my endeavor after all. I am of course familiar with the MCM options of SD+ and DA in regards to reaching the dreamworld. The actual reason I want to "seperate" the dreamworld from the SD+ mod itself is the size (not filesize, rather the amount of content, and thus, stress on the game) of the SD+ mod. Since I don't plan on using the "main features" of the mod, it would be quite pointless to have the entirety of it active.

Then again, maybe the load isn't so big after all, when disabling as much as you can via the MCM...I guess I will look into that a bit more.

Again, thank you for your time :smile:

Regards, s3ngine

Edit: Ah, thank you for your reply as well, DeepBlueFrog.

Just something I noticed a while back: Does DA only send you to the Dreamworld if you have been there at least once before? I tried around with it once, but I couldn't get it to work. In that save, I haver never been to the Dreamworld. Maybe thats it...

About the Flame Atronach: Thats fine. In fact, I was at first rather puzzled as to why there was a flame atronach there. Still, very funny ^^

17 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not quite.... in the upcoming version, that slider is about the maximum chance of going there on sleep.

To be fair (to me), I did say it sets a chance to go, not that it sent you there every time. ;)

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Not quite.... in the upcoming version, that slider is about the maximum chance of going there on sleep. It is usually lower and depends on certain conditions, such as location of sleep or certain quests being inactive (for example, you won't go to dreamworld on sleep ever while in jail especially with Prison Overhaul Patched ON).

In order to accomplish what you want without any special version or editing scripts, you would have to:

- In DA

- In SD+

That way, you should be able to enjoy Dreamworld events without ever being enslaved.

Also, note that in the next version, the flame atronach only appears after a few visits (not on the first visit anymore).

DARN !!!! There goes my easy cheat for the RIFTEN blacksmith..............OH WELL   Playing a combat heavy modded skyrim by the time my character was able to go to RIFTEN   with all the defeat enslavements escapes trip to DREAMWORLD AND after becoming SANQUINE NEW PLAYTHING she had aquired more that enough fire salts to give the blacksmith  LOL

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

- In DA

- In SD+

What is the flame atronach for?

19 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

What is the flame atronach for?

The Flame Atronach and the Dremora are there as a representation of external influences from Oblivion trying to disrupt Sanguine's little haven of peace and quiet (and possibly a hook into a quest stage where Sanguine asks you to go somewhere, do something to make them stop once and for all... but I am still trying to find a good something and somewhere).

So the last time I used SD it didnt start until the Sam quest. It appeared that it started sooner now but I cant get it to trigger.

I had a game running perfect, LAL had my girl start as a bandit captive. Thanks to Sexlab Adventures she was raped 6 times before finally slipping her bindings. She tried to flee the bandit cave, but was caught feet from the entrance (thanks to barefoot realism making it so hard to run), where she was brutally gangraped and then enslaved with SD. After 2 days of more rapes and beatings (and alas I couldnt manage to get unslaved no matter how hard I tried), I thought... what if she jumped off this cliff to end it all, only to have Sanguine not let her off so easily.

Yet when I jump (SD is set as the DA Death) it wont trigger. Any ideas? Thought this worked out to a great beginning of a game to work an assassin that hunts bandits, but cant seem to get it to roll on. And for some reason, I stink at gaining my freedom from SD.

2 hours ago, Tex said:

Ran into an bit of trouble. Got out of Sanguines playroom, ripped the collar off, and yet, i still have the "blurred" vision effect. 

Edit: Gonna try and see if beta version negates it.

Something must be wrong with your setup. The blurred vision effect has not been part of the Sanguine collar for many, many versions.

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

So the last time I used SD it didnt start until the Sam quest. It appeared that it started sooner now but I cant get it to trigger.

I had a game running perfect, LAL had my girl start as a bandit captive. Thanks to Sexlab Adventures she was raped 6 times before finally slipping her bindings. She tried to flee the bandit cave, but was caught feet from the entrance (thanks to barefoot realism making it so hard to run), where she was brutally gangraped and then enslaved with SD. After 2 days of more rapes and beatings (and alas I couldnt manage to get unslaved no matter how hard I tried), I thought... what if she jumped off this cliff to end it all, only to have Sanguine not let her off so easily.

Yet when I jump (SD is set as the DA Death) it wont trigger. Any ideas? Thought this worked out to a great beginning of a game to work an assassin that hunts bandits, but cant seem to get it to roll on. And for some reason, I stink at gaining my freedom from SD.

Sanguine will not save you from death unless you have met him at least once.

Try the latest beta version (from my beta testing thread). I improved the triggers to get you to meet Sanguine.

You can now decide to hold off on meeting him at all by unchecking the 'immersive starts' in SD+ menu.

If that option is checked, some conditions will gives you a certain amount of chance of visiting Sanguine on sleep. 

- sleep in certain places where he is likely to visit (some inns, his secret shrine, Morvunskar fort, the temple of the Divines in Solitude, Haelga's basement, etc)

- you get additional chance to visit him on sleep if you carry Honningbrew Mead with you, or if you have collected dragon souls, killed daedras or visited him previously.

- also, some of my player starts as part of Content Consumer Alternate Starts give you a default chance of visit while sleeping anywhere (like starting as a Nord Queen, as a sex bot or in the Red Wave).

Some conditions prevent visits as well, such as being imprisoned and eventually, certain quests like visiting Solstheim or Sovengarde.

8 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Something must be wrong with your setup. The blurred vision effect has not been part of the Sanguine collar for many, many versions.

Yep, right you are. It's another mod, which upon waking up triggers some sort of nightmare. "Without knowing it, your body moves by itself during your sleep, giving into your inner desires"

Could be cursed loot, gonna try and see if i can find out.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sanguine will not save you from death unless you have met him at least once.

Try the latest beta version (from my beta testing thread). I improved the triggers to get you to meet Sanguine.

You can now decide to hold off on meeting him at all by unchecking the 'immersive starts' in SD+ menu.

If that option is checked, some conditions will gives you a certain amount of chance of visiting Sanguine on sleep. 

- sleep in certain places where he is likely to visit (some inns, his secret shrine, Morvunskar fort, the temple of the Divines in Solitude, Haelga's basement, etc)

- you get additional chance to visit him on sleep if you carry Honningbrew Mead with you, or if you have collected dragon souls, killed daedras or visited him previously.

- also, some of my player starts as part of Content Consumer Alternate Starts give you a default chance of visit while sleeping anywhere (like starting as a Nord Queen, as a sex bot or in the Red Wave).

Some conditions prevent visits as well, such as being imprisoned and eventually, certain quests like visiting Solstheim or Sovengarde.

Ah, that makes sense. I am using the beta version. I will play around with the sliders and maybe the next time my PC sleeps in her cage I can trigger a visit (I have sleep anywhere), then if he puts her back in enslavement she can hurl herself off a cliff...

I am loving the new version. I hadn't used SD in a long time. Just seems to flow better now.

1 minute ago, Plaguetard said:

Ah, that makes sense. I am using the beta version. I will play around with the sliders and maybe the next time my PC sleeps in her cage I can trigger a visit (I have sleep anywhere), then if he puts her back in enslavement she can hurl herself off a cliff...

I am loving the new version. I hadn't used SD in a long time. Just seems to flow better now.

If you want a 'sure fire' first visit to Sanguine, find the hidden shrine around the Honningbrew meadery. You will have %100 chance of teleport there.

If you sleep in Haelga's basement, you will have at least %50 chance (assuming your slider in SD+ for chance to teleport on sleep is set to %50 or more).

22 minutes ago, Alexandra The Nord Queen said:

How can I start the quests using console command?

I don't understand. Everything is installed and in MCM menu says that the mod is running, but the enslavement quest and dreamworld visit never trigger (I'm using Death Alternative and i've set enslavement chance to 100%).

I've set the Dreamworld visit after sleep to 100% too, but it never triggers.

Before resorting to console commands can you share a papyrus error log after trying to get yourself enslaved?