Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

The 12-16 update downloads a file called SDplus-12-16-2013 but when i try to install it with my mod manager it puts in Uguublin eye retextures under the ''models and textures'' category... Veeery strange.  I do use NMM (yes im still using it lol)

That is strange... that file should have only an esp, scripts and a seq file. No texture at all.

Aside from the method Talal mentioned to fix it, I noticed that if you just rename the zip and get rid of all the - in the filename it works too.

Well either that or just adding spaces between the - and the letter/numbers.

It seems that nexus doesn't like to have no spaces between the - and the letters and numbers. A bit late, but i hope that helps.

Two problems:

1.each time master lock PC into a cage or release her out from cage, the demerits just increase 20 point immediately.

2.still have some pull back effect. I test it in lost knife cave(very deep of thie cave). My PC walks to and stands near the entrance. master just follows. Then i wait for 1 game hour, master disappear from my view and i cant control my PC,she just walk very long  distance to master.

Is this a bug or it just likes this in lastest version?

anyway thanks for this patch ,i like it .

and sorry for pool English

Two problems:

1.each time master lock PC into a cage or release her out from cage, the demerits just increase 20 point immediately.

2.still have some pull back effect. I test it in lost knife cave(very deep of thie cave). My PC walks to and stands near the entrance. master just follows. Then i wait for 1 game hour, master disappear from my view and i cant control my PC,she just walk very long  distance to master.

Were you enslaved already when you applied the SD+ patch? 

It is possible previous scripts remain in your save game if you were already enslaved when you upgraded. To fix that, escape and get enslaved again.

I will check what happens on sleep and in a cage... there was no cage during my tests and sleep time was next to the master, so there was no pull back for a long distance either.

Thanks for reporting these issues. I will add them to the list.

- On 'passive - I would do anything', chance of:
:: 'I don't like the way you look’ (change of hair, warpaint, lips color) / Dance / force feed Alcohol or Skooma / Punishment

Is that working/added into the patch yet? I was trying it but it never popped up. But the patch is working well for me so far, good stuff :)

- On 'passive - I would do anything', chance of:

:: 'I don't like the way you look’ (change of hair, warpaint, lips color) / Dance / force feed Alcohol or Skooma / Punishment

Is that working/added into the patch yet? I was trying it but it never popped up. But the patch is working well for me so far, good stuff :)

It is included and pops up randomly, so keep trying :)

Hi, i've been endslaved by a spriggan, but i don't see were i have to go for the quest and the book in the academy didn't do anything. Need help

That part hasn't changed from the original SD (not yet at least). 

You have to wander around and meet people to extract comments such as 'what in the world??'. 

The right comment, coming at random, will trigger the next stage of the quest and tell you to go to the Arcaneum. The book will not work until you get the comment.

That reminds me to fix that and make the book work if you happen to find it before hearing the comment.

Been testing for the past few days and everything is working smoothly for the most part. Sometimes the game crashes if I advance the stages but I think that's on my part and related to sexlab per se. Other than that passive option seems to be working pretty well and now that you allow everyone to enslave it is even better.

I hope that the falmer prison idea and punishments come back soon, that's all this needs :)! I said this before but I'll say it again, excellent work!

Got an issue.  It seems like every time I try to get enslaved by a falmer or any non human for that matter my character gets knocked down but then the mod tells me that "your aggressor is blinded by lust" and they continue attacking her instead of enslaving.

That's not an issue... the knock down effect is because you are going into your negative health buffer and "your aggressor is blinded by lust" is the message for a failed enslavement attempt - failed because it is a non human.

I can't allow creatures to enslave you yet.. I filtered slavers to any kind of human NPC. 

Falmers are an interesting case, especially in conjunction with Estrus Chaurus. I think I would have to create a whole enslavement quest for Falmers alone with their own tasks and dialogues. Maybe later :)

Got an issue.  It seems like every time I try to get enslaved by a falmer or any non human for that matter my character gets knocked down but then the mod tells me that "your aggressor is blinded by lust" and they continue attacking her instead of enslaving.

That's not an issue... the knock down effect is because you are going into your negative health buffer and "your aggressor is blinded by lust" is the message for a failed enslavement attempt - failed because it is a non human.

I can't allow creatures to enslave you yet.. I filtered slavers to any kind of human NPC. 

Falmers are an interesting case, especially in conjunction with Estrus Chaurus. I think I would have to create a whole enslavement quest for Falmers alone with their own tasks and dialogues. Maybe later :)

Heck yeah, this sounds awesome. Especially with what you said earlier about being knocked down and waking up in the different encampments and stuff :D

Falmers are an interesting case, especially in conjunction with Estrus Chaurus. I think I would have to create a whole enslavement quest for Falmers alone with their own tasks and dialogues. Maybe later

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.  

I have noticed a couple easily-fixed problems with SD

If the thug quest is currently running, any new masters (including the one in mistwatch) will not evaluate any of their packages.

• Reproducible in every save: become enslaved by thugs; wait for the transfer to the new master at mistwatch; wait until midnight at which time you should be caged. The master will simply continue to use the alchemy table throughout the enslavement.
  • A quick fix is rather easy:
    • Conditions give a very clear answer as to why this occurs. 
    • hJKiRoG.png
    • Easiest fix is to add a keyword to the thugs themselves or to the master alias on the thugslave quest. Then on each package change the GetQuestRunning condition to a HasKeyword condition.
  • In my testing the above solution resolves the issue.

The current patch is not compatible with Devious mods and many other mods due to the way the items are removed from the player upon enslavement.

• Fix: properly utilize the "SexLabNoStrip" keyword and "Zad_Lockable" keyword.
  • _sdqs_functions.psc Line 502:

ElseIf ( kForm &&  uiTypes.Find( kForm.GetType() ) > -1 && !kForm.HasKeywordString("VendorNoSale") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("MagicDisallowEnchanting"))

Should be

ElseIf ( kForm &&  uiTypes.Find( kForm.GetType() ) > -1 && !kForm.HasKeywordString("VendorNoSale") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("MagicDisallowEnchanting") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("SexLabNoStrip") && !kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_Lockable") && !kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_deviousplug"))

• This provides a very good temporary fix, ALTHOUGH, a more thorough approach may be appreciated as this fix prevents removal of all of these items from the player inventory instead of just equipped items. A more in-depth, though UNTESTED solution is below
  • _sdqs_functions.psc Line 502

ElseIf ( kForm &&  uiTypes.Find( kForm.GetType() ) > -1 && !kForm.HasKeywordString("VendorNoSale") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("MagicDisallowEnchanting") && !(Game.GetPlayer().isEquipped(kForm) && (kForm.HasKeywordString("SexLabNoStrip") || kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_Lockable") || kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_deviousplug"))))
  • This should work as long as I got my parentheses correct here.

If you don't mind me doing so, I will be posting more of these. My plan is to just run down your to-do list so that we might be able to move past bug fixing and into the myriad of amazing ideas that the community has presented.

Two problems:

Were you enslaved already when you applied the SD+ patch? 

It is possible previous scripts remain in your save game if you were already enslaved when you upgraded. To fix that, escape and get enslaved again.

I will check what happens on sleep and in a cage... there was no cage during my tests and sleep time was next to the master, so there was no pull back for a long distance either.

Thanks for reporting these issues. I will add them to the list.

No, this is a new save and even a new game.I installed skyrm again before use this mod

I have noticed a couple easily-fixed problems with SD

If the thug quest is currently running, any new masters (including the one in mistwatch) will not evaluate any of their packages.

• Reproducible in every save: become enslaved by thugs; wait for the transfer to the new master at mistwatch; wait until midnight at which time you should be caged. The master will simply continue to use the alchemy table throughout the enslavement.
  • A quick fix is rather easy:
    • Conditions give a very clear answer as to why this occurs.
    • hJKiRoG.png
    • Easiest fix is to add a keyword to the thugs themselves or to the master alias on the thugslave quest. Then on each package change the GetQuestRunning condition to a HasKeyword condition.
  • In my testing the above solution resolves the issue.

The current patch is not compatible with Devious mods and many other mods due to the way the items are removed from the player upon enslavement.

• Fix: properly utilize the "SexLabNoStrip" keyword and "Zad_Lockable" keyword.
  • _sdqs_functions.psc Line 502:ElseIf ( kForm &&  uiTypes.Find( kForm.GetType() ) > -1 && !kForm.HasKeywordString("VendorNoSale") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("MagicDisallowEnchanting"))Should beElseIf ( kForm &&  uiTypes.Find( kForm.GetType() ) > -1 && !kForm.HasKeywordString("VendorNoSale") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("MagicDisallowEnchanting") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("SexLabNoStrip") && !kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_Lockable") && !kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_deviousplug"))
  • This provides a very good temporary fix, ALTHOUGH, a more thorough approach may be appreciated as this fix prevents removal of all of these items from the player inventory instead of just equipped items. A more in-depth, though UNTESTED solution is below
  • _sdqs_functions.psc Line 502ElseIf ( kForm &&  uiTypes.Find( kForm.GetType() ) > -1 && !kForm.HasKeywordString("VendorNoSale") && !kForm.HasKeywordString("MagicDisallowEnchanting") && !(Game.GetPlayer().isEquipped(kForm) && (kForm.HasKeywordString("SexLabNoStrip") || kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_Lockable") || kForm.hasKeywordString("zad_deviousplug"))))
  • This should work as long as I got my parentheses correct here.

If you don't mind me doing so, I will be posting more of these. My plan is to just run down your to-do list so that we might be able to move past bug fixing and into the myriad of amazing ideas that the community has presented.

Thanks!

Suggestions are great but solutions even better :)

I will take a closer look later in the week as am finishing a release of the Sisterhood of Dibella (and fighting a nasty crash when opening the menu in this temple, unfortunately not related to safety load).

the main reasons what makes SD uncomfortable are :

loosing your euip ( if you are low Level, you cant kill the master and cant steal the key)

master repostitioning (he can be on stairs, under a tent, in a dark corner, so animations get misaligned or unseen)

follower submit (everlasting fights, if they are catched finally they are between master and pc, disturbing animations)

quests starting for the master ( what quests ? never get one)

Defeat solved all these Problems with excellent options. unfortunately, defeat does not contain zaz.

loosing your euip ( if you are low Level, you cant kill the master and cant steal the key)

master repostitioning (he can be on stairs, under a tent, in a dark corner, so animations get misaligned or unseen)

follower submit (everlasting fights, if they are catched finally they are between master and pc, disturbing animations)

quests starting for the master ( what quests ? never get one)

Defeat solved all these Problems with excellent options. unfortunately, defeat does not contain zaz.

SD has limited removal and you should install sneak tools, which provides you with a way to take down your opponent even in situations where you are unarmed. Losing your equipment is essential, because it makes the thing more immersive or you think they are gonna tied down pc and just let him her have all his weapons?

Well even just having Defeat installed should provide ways to take down someone when you are unarmed, but ultimately, if you can't kill your master and take back your stuff, well then it's time to rebuild. :)

I got enslaved by vampires once... I was low level so had just no chance against all of them. My undead master kept me around for a few days until I turned, at which point he told me to GTFO and went hostile! Panicked (and naked), I ran out of the cave and who was right outside? Vigilants. They attacked and I again had to run, right into some thugs who had come to teach me a lesson.

I got dragged across Skyrim by the thugs and needless to say, it was awhile before I was able to return to the vampires for revenge and my stuff. But it was quite a journey. :)

(...)

> loosing your euip ( if you are low Level, you cant kill the master and cant steal the key)

This is the best part of SD and in my opinion, the main reason for this kind of mod. Losing my gear (or the threat of losing it) has turned Skyrim into a survival game for me. I hide more, charge less into battle, run away faster or earlier... it has forced me to decide in a split second if a fight is hopeless or not. It has forced me to use some neglected spells while running naked after escaping. It has forced me to make use of dozens of armors and weapons I would usually never have touched (the joy of finding a dead hunter when you are naked in the wilderness after escaping your master). It also has made me think hard and twice about coming back and get my stuff back... usually with the help of a mercenary or a follower or both :)

> master repostitioning (he can be on stairs, under a tent, in a dark corner, so animations get misaligned or unseen)

That's a real problem and a pain due to limitation of the game engine (on stairs especially). 
SD+ is removing many situations were you would be stuck and chained to a non responsive master. It can still happen, but it is more rare in my experience and hopefully, that will be fixed soon.

> follower submit (everlasting fights, if they are catched finally they are between master and pc, disturbing animations)

That is still a problem in SD+. I will touch the followers once the rest of the mod is stabilized. 
The current idea is to either dismiss followers home (where they could maybe mount a rescue operation from the Hold where your home is) or have them captured, sold to someone else and require you to escape and find them to get them back.

> quests starting for the master ( what quests ? never get one)

The only quest so far is with Spriggans. 
Regular masters only have tasks (get them money or feed in you are a vampire). If you look at the to do list on the first page of this thread, you will see there are many ideas for potential quests or more elaborate tasks. Some of these will be done eventually - faster if I can get some help from other volunteer modders (thanks to those who already contributed!).

Well even just having Defeat installed should provide ways to take down someone when you are unarmed, but ultimately, if you can't kill your master and take back your stuff, well then it's time to rebuild. :)

I got enslaved by vampires once... I was low level so had just no chance against all of them. My undead master kept me around for a few days until I turned, at which point he told me to GTFO and went hostile! Panicked (and naked), I ran out of the cave and who was right outside? Vigilants. They attacked and I again had to run, right into some thugs who had come to teach me a lesson.

I got dragged across Skyrim by the thugs and needless to say, it was awhile before I was able to return to the vampires for revenge and my stuff. But it was quite a journey. :)

Classic SD story! That kind of journey makes the moment you get your stuff back all the more enjoyable :)

I have a couple of unexpected things (not problems really).

One is when I kill a spriggan I get a spriggan host as loot instead of a taproot.  Once a spriggan was a female wearing a spriggan suit with 5 host items as loot. And I was able to wear the looted host/taproot and became infected but didn't start a quest, at least far as I know - reloaded to end that.  It did change the moon amulet quest item into another taproot host item even in the previous save.  Wasn't able to turn that quest in.  i Don't know if this is something you're working on...doesn't really change much for my game play though.

Another thing that happened was a duplicate of my custom forsworn armor when enslaved.  Looted the "Owner" (liked 'master' better) and there were 2 of each armor items.

Please excuse my bad english.  I'm American :P

I have a couple of unexpected things (not problems really).

One is when I kill a spriggan I get a spriggan host as loot instead of a taproot.  Once a spriggan was a female wearing a spriggan suit with 5 host items as loot. And I was able to wear the looted host/taproot and became infected but didn't start a quest, at least far as I know - reloaded to end that.  It did change the moon amulet quest item into another taproot host item even in the previous save.  Wasn't able to turn that quest in.  i Don't know if this is something you're working on...doesn't really change much for my game play though.

Another thing that happened was a duplicate of my custom forsworn armor when enslaved.  Looted the "Owner" (liked 'master' better) and there were 2 of each armor items.

Please excuse my bad english.  I'm American :P

The host armor you find as loot should not start the quest. I will have to fix that if they do. They are supposed to be keepsakes or cosmetic (except for the cold protection and some perks). It is normal to find pieces of the armor when you kill a spriggan.

I don't know what happened to your Moon amulet. I did not touch that directly.