Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked or answered, but I wasn't able to find any reference to it in the links on the first page.

I just completed the Flowering Spriggan quest, and all of the objectives have been marked as "complete", but its still listed under ongoing quests. Is there a console command that I could use to manually remove it from my journal or will it be there forever?

It's a feature, but a bug. The idea is that the sap is still in your body. You should still have pieces of the spriggan armor stuck on you and you will still get the occasional urge to stop everything and masturbate. The effects will go away in a few game days as the sap leaves the body.

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked or answered, but I wasn't able to find any reference to it in the links on the first page.

I just completed the Flowering Spriggan quest, and all of the objectives have been marked as "complete", but its still listed under ongoing quests. Is there a console command that I could use to manually remove it from my journal or will it be there forever?

It's a feature, but a bug. The idea is that the sap is still in your body. You should still have pieces of the spriggan armor stuck on you and you will still get the occasional urge to stop everything and masturbate. The effects will go away in a few game days as the sap leaves the body.

So it did. :3 Thanks for the replies, in any case!

Couple bugs I've found with SD+:

• The spriggan armor is not  automatically removed during animations (I can remove it manually) - That's normal. It is meant to remain on the player during sex (the player cannot remove the roots when there is an occasion for sex).
  • Spriggan masters can/will try to take you to a city without changing their relationship to other races which ultimately leads them to being killed as they mount a one person assualt against the city guard. - That's also normal and difficult to change right now unfortunately, because of hos Skyrim handles factions.
  • This might not be an SD+ bug but the map maker placed for the Flowering Spriggan husk was inaccurate. The HUD maker was still accurate though. Map markers are tricky to place dynamically. There isn't much I can do I am afraid.

Alright, thanks for the reply. Most of that makes sense, except the part about the armor. The armor looks like it would prevent any sex so why would you want to leave the armor on during sex (not masturbation)? Unless I wasn't supposed to be able to take it off I guess it's not a big deal since I can manually remove it - I really do find it odd though.

I have encountered another problem, and even though I'm sure there is something obvious that I've missed, I wasn't able to find an answer elsewhere in this thread.

I was enslaved with a follower in tow. The first problem is that YMOYL didn't automatically dismiss the follower when I was defeated.

The second is that when the enslavement began, my follower was renamed "Slave" and I was no longer able to interact with him. When I escaped (by pickpocketing the Master's Key from my owner) my follower continued to follow me, but was still named "Slave". I couldn't interact with him until I used the radial menu from Extensible Follower Framework to open his inventory and remove his gag. After that I could speak with him, but there didn't seem to be any options for ending his enslavement. So now I'm stuck with an elderly nord named "Slave".

How are you supposed to free your captured followers?

Edit: To clarify, I read somewhere that you could set followers free if you got out of your bindings and were carrying a weapon. But due to being unable to interact with the follower, I couldn't find any way to do use the weapon.

Edit 2: After reloading, I tried dismissed the "Slave" follower via the EFF radial menu right after we were captured. "Slave" continued to follow my character for the duration of the enslavement, but this time when I was freed he immediately began walking back towards his residence. I was able to speak with him this time around, and I saw the DD dialogue for gagged NPCs, but there was still nothing to allow me to "free" him from enslavement. His name is still set to "Slave", but other than that he seems to have shed all slave-like behaviors. Note: I used Defeat to auto-kill him (because Defeat allows you to kill essential characters), and then resurrected him in hopes that it would reset him. No success.

I have a really stupid question. I am running RND parallely to this mod and most of the time it is no problem, because while enslaved I can ask my master for food, drink and sleep. However I am enslaved by a Falmer now and the sleeping option is missing, I suppose. Either that or it is the "roll over - needs" option that does not yield any results. In the whole cave there are no beds either so I cannot just lay down and sleep. Is this intended and if not how can I get the Falmer to let me sleep?

I have a really stupid question. I am running RND parallely to this mod and most of the time it is no problem, because while enslaved I can ask my master for food, drink and sleep. However I am enslaved by a Falmer now and the sleeping option is missing, I suppose. Either that or it is the "roll over - needs" option that does not yield any results. In the whole cave there are no beds either so I cannot just lay down and sleep. Is this intended and if not how can I get the Falmer to let me sleep?

It sounds like an omission on my part.

I will check the code in Dialogues and make sure there is a sleep option for a creature master.

I have encountered another problem, and even though I'm sure there is something obvious that I've missed, I wasn't able to find an answer elsewhere in this thread.

I was enslaved with a follower in tow. The first problem is that YMOYL didn't automatically dismiss the follower when I was defeated.

The second is that when the enslavement began, my follower was renamed "Slave" and I was no longer able to interact with him. When I escaped (by pickpocketing the Master's Key from my owner) my follower continued to follow me, but was still named "Slave". I couldn't interact with him until I used the radial menu from Extensible Follower Framework to open his inventory and remove his gag. After that I could speak with him, but there didn't seem to be any options for ending his enslavement. So now I'm stuck with an elderly nord named "Slave".

Edit: To clarify, I read somewhere that you could set followers free if you got out of your bindings and were carrying a weapon. But due to being unable to interact with the follower, I couldn't find any way to do use the weapon.

Edit 2: After reloading, I tried dismissed the "Slave" follower via the EFF radial menu right after we were captured. "Slave" continued to follow my character for the duration of the enslavement, but this time when I was freed he immediately began walking back towards his residence. I was able to speak with him this time around, and I saw the DD dialogue for gagged NPCs, but there was still nothing to allow me to "free" him from enslavement. His name is still set to "Slave", but other than that he seems to have shed all slave-like behaviors. Note: I used Defeat to auto-kill him (because Defeat allows you to kill essential characters), and then resurrected him in hopes that it would reset him. No success.

Thanks.. I will check what is going on with the name change. 

That is done using a quest alias that should be cleared once the quest is over (that is, once you are freed).

I suppose you are saying you set YMOL to dismiss your follower when you are defeated but that it didn't work?

Since many events are fired in parallel in Skyrim scripts, there is a small chance that the enslavement script could kick in before the defeat script to dismiss your follower does. That means your follower would be enslaved alongside you but already dismissed - which would explain why you can't talk to them (no longer a follower) and why they would go home after you are freed.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for this kind of competing parallel threads.

first, make sure you have DA set to dismiss followers. Then try going back to a save before your capture - it might just be a singular, non-repeating error, as you will get from time to time after playing for an extended period.

It sounds like an omission on my part.

I will check the code in Dialogues and make sure there is a sleep option for a creature master.

Thanks a bunch. :) I "solved" the problem by finding out that the Falmer master doesn't punish me when leaving the cave. Outside are enough beds... and opportunities to get him killed. :P (Since this is the only option to get rid of him anyway.)

Thanks.. I will check what is going on with the name change. 

That is done using a quest alias that should be cleared once the quest is over (that is, once you are freed).

I suppose you are saying you set YMOL to dismiss your follower when you are defeated but that it didn't work?

Since many events are fired in parallel in Skyrim scripts, there is a small chance that the enslavement script could kick in before the defeat script to dismiss your follower does. That means your follower would be enslaved alongside you but already dismissed - which would explain why you can't talk to them (no longer a follower) and why they would go home after you are freed.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution for this kind of competing parallel threads.

I had similar issues my last playthru while I still used sl 1.59c, but using aft instead of their names changing they have no names at all and it seems to be the men who stayed enslaved after I ended my enslavement (2 men stayed slaves while the 3 women were freed)

Just a thought, if it's possible it would be nice if punishments, namely beating/whipping, won't kill the player. It can get pretty awkward if were using other mods that have on death events.

Like what kind of mod?

SD+ is using Death Alternative to manage On Death events.

If you are using other mods that have On Death events and that are not compatible with Death Alternative, you are asking for trouble,

If you are using other DA mods, dying from punishments should work out unless of course there is a bug I should fix :)

..such the best mod ever for skyrim ...but there is a prob i want to check with all of you guys ..i 'm pretty sure that game crashes after enslavement and some certain animation plays ..it happened with kissing animation ..(i think so) ..maybe it has some conflicts with being freehand or bounded ...

so can we expect an update for those new animations   skyrimll ??

Heyyyy a few versions ago I got sold to the barkeep in Markarth, Is that feature in the current version? (I mostly do submissive stuff but im gonna try a new playthrough as a stronger character) Thanks in advance!

Yes... that should still be there.

skymll what about adding a scanner that'll look for nearby "guests", check their arousal, and then have them come up to the slave for use. 

..such the best mod ever for skyrim ...but there is a prob i want to check with all of you guys ..i 'm pretty sure that game crashes after enslavement and some certain animation plays ..it happened with kissing animation ..(i think so) ..maybe it has some conflicts with being freehand or bounded ...

kissing isn't part of sd at all, i'm guessing you're looking for psq - player succubus quest

kissing isn't part of sd at all, i'm guessing you're looking for psq - player succubus quest

i know but it plays..Arrok kissing or maybe lieto kissing somthing like that ..(both actors standing and kiss) are you saying my animations are kinda mixed up ..my nonsexlab animations and funnybizznes is up to date to the latest version could this be the problem ??

i know but it plays..Arrok kissing or maybe lieto kissing somthing like that ..(both actors standing and kiss) are you saying my animations are kinda mixed up ..my nonsexlab animations and funnybizznes is up to date to the latest version could this be the problem ??

Crash from SD+ with some animations while enslaved is usually caused by Devious Devices and Zaz animation Pack  not properly initialized:

- make sure Zaz Animation Pack has SexLab animations properly registered (check Zaz manu)

- make sure Devious Devices is using Bound Animation filter

I personally find the game more stable and playable when turning Bound Animation filter PFF with SD+.

You loose a little in realism but you gain in diversity of animations.

MAybe ure over the cap of animations with non sexlab animations? it happened with estrus chaurus too XD

Hey there. Long time lurker here.

I have been poking at this mod since jbezorg was in charge of it, and have seen it grow leaps and bounds. My hat is off to the two of you good sirs. This has grown into a truly impressive mod.

One thing I'm not quite sure of, is it currently possible to get to the point where your Master/Mistress allows you (the slave) to wear full clothing/armor. I have gotten to the point where equipping weapons is allowed, but not the main body clothing/armor. Arms and feet seem to be ok though.

Anyways. Great mod, I hope to see it evolve even more in the future. I appreciate all the massive amounts of hard work that has already gone into this :)

Crash from SD+ with some animations while enslaved is usually caused by Devious Devices and Zaz animation Pack  not properly initialized:

- make sure Zaz Animation Pack has SexLab animations properly registered (check Zaz manu)

- make sure Devious Devices is using Bound Animation filter

I personally find the game more stable and playable when turning Bound Animation filter PFF with SD+.

You loose a little in realism but you gain in diversity of animations.

thanks for the support skyrimll but can you tell me those steps in details if available ..i found the kissing animation under the base animations tab

MAybe ure over the cap of animations with non sexlab animations? it happened with estrus chaurus too XD

over the cap ??

Not sure if it's an Zaz issue but whenever sex scene starts while enslaved (cuffs equipped) the actors involved rotate around and move erratically then once the scene finally starts I CTD. I tired downgrading to Sexlab 1.59 in case that was the issue but that did not resolve it. I also disabled any non-sexlab animations but that too did not work 

Not sure if it's an Zaz issue but whenever sex scene starts while enslaved (cuffs equipped) the actors involved rotate around and move erratically then once the scene finally starts I CTD. I tired downgrading to Sexlab 1.59 in case that was the issue but that did not resolve it. I also disabled any non-sexlab animations but that too did not work 

i'd recommend checking that you have all relevant files from zaz properly installed first then if the issue persists and you'd like to test it on older sexlab you'll need to test that on a cleansave or new game

Hey there. Long time lurker here.
I have been poking at this mod since jbezorg was in charge of it, and have seen it grow leaps and bounds. My hat is off to the two of you good sirs. This has grown into a truly impressive mod.

One thing I'm not quite sure of, is it currently possible to get to the point where your Master/Mistress allows you (the slave) to wear full clothing/armor. I have gotten to the point where equipping weapons is allowed, but not the main body clothing/armor. Arms and feet seem to be ok though.

Anyways. Great mod, I hope to see it evolve even more in the future. I appreciate all the massive amounts of hard work that has already gone into this :)

Yes you can, though, like the weapons, the permission may be revoked.