Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

probably a bug report

i got enslaved wearing gag, 2 days passed and im still "punished" cant eat or drink, and master wont remove gag (DDx f0f5)

also during enslavement i got additional zaz leg cuffs equipped, dd one seesms to be unequipped but in inventory they are still on and can be unequipped w/o key, after 2 days my character speed dropped to 10, probably script conflict betwin zaz and dd leg cuffs, after i removed them speed back at 100

yes its those cuffs added by SD, after i reequip them, speed drops back to 10

that's not a bug, its an intended speed debuff by the ankle cuffs
90% speed debuff? nice, cant even move, it must be very useful, maybe you can enlighten me for what purpose?

my char was wearing those cuffs for 2 day and on a 2nd they kick in, removing speed, i dont see the point, actually i find it very annoying

I don't think its normally that high, unless you're also wearing slave boots or ballet heels, but I don't remember off hand just how slow

I think they also disable sprinting and some boots also disable run mode

As I said its those SD chains, if I remove them speed is 100, if equip its 10, effect is persistent through save, if I remember correctly waiting few hours may ease effect slightly

You can tweak the slowing effect of the ankle cuffs in the Zaz's MCM. Or it might be the Devious Devices menu. By default they're supposed to slow you to 70% or by 70%. I forget which...

This is pretty good while it lasts but eventually, for me, the mod simply breaks and trying to start a sex scene always results in CTD. I think the save must get too bloated or something IDK. So, it's good for a quick fap but it's not viable as a playable alternate death then escape and continue the game kind of mod because after an hour it stops functioning. 

if you're getting ctd from sex scenes they're something else wrong, sd won't have that effect on its own

are you using the stable sl 1.59c as the mod suggests or are you using the new beta version 1.6

if you're having this issue with the stable version are you bound when it happens: as that's frequently the case you might need to disable arrok anims from the sl menus (toggle anims) - more specifically the arrok rape and there's a couple others I can't remember offhand, but its a sl issue with bound anims can happen with any sex mods while bound

you could post a log of the crash for specifically which anims and I might remember some others for your next post

Sorry, didn't see this in the FAQ but with MO where should SD+ and Addons be in the left pane with Sexlab and everything else?

sd+ works good with a loot sort, loot should come as part of mo, might need check it for updates

load orders can vary depending on what other mods you have, if you only had sd with its base requirements I could say load sd last, but any additional mods would vary based on the mod added (Most other mods should be loaded before sd)

probably a bug report

i got enslaved wearing gag, 2 days passed and im still "punished" cant eat or drink, and master wont remove gag (DDx f0f5)

also during enslavement i got additional zaz leg cuffs equipped, dd one seesms to be unequipped but in inventory they are still on and can be unequipped w/o key, after 2 days my character speed dropped to 10, probably script conflict betwin zaz and dd leg cuffs, after i removed them speed back at 100

90% speed debuff? nice, cant even move, it must be very useful, maybe you can enlighten me for what purpose?

my char was wearing those cuffs for 2 day and on a 2nd they kick in, removing speed, i dont see the point, actually i find it very annoying

I don't think its normally that high, unless you're also wearing slave boots or ballet heels, but I don't remember off hand just how slow

As I said its those SD chains, if I remove them speed is 100, if equip its 10, effect is persistent through save, if I remember correctly waiting few hours may ease effect slightly

You can tweak the slowing effect of the ankle cuffs in the Zaz's MCM. Or it might be the Devious Devices menu. By default they're supposed to slow you to 70% or by 70%. I forget which...

sorry, im not quite understanding what are you trying to say, last time i had a math lesson 70% was NOT equal 90%, i am also quite sure that i can see difference between 100 speed, 30 speed and 10 speed displayed in mfg console

This is pretty good while it lasts but eventually, for me, the mod simply breaks and trying to start a sex scene always results in CTD. I think the save must get too bloated or something IDK. So, it's good for a quick fap but it's not viable as a playable alternate death then escape and continue the game kind of mod because after an hour it stops functioning. 

if you're getting ctd from sex scenes they're something else wrong, sd won't have that effect on its own

are you using the stable sl 1.59c as the mod suggests or are you using the new beta version 1.6

if you're having this issue with the stable version are you bound when it happens: as that's frequently the case you might need to disable arrok anims from the sl menus (toggle anims) - more specifically the arrok rape and there's a couple others I can't remember offhand, but its a sl issue with bound anims can happen with any sex mods while bound

you could post a log of the crash for specifically which anims and I might remember some others for your next post

Sorry, didn't see this in the FAQ but with MO where should SD+ and Addons be in the left pane with Sexlab and everything else?

sd+ works good with a loot sort, loot should come as part of mo, might need check it for updates

load orders can vary depending on what other mods you have, if you only had sd with its base requirements I could say load sd last, but any additional mods would vary based on the mod added (Most other mods should be loaded before sd)

LOOT doesn't organize the left pane though, and was meant to specifically refer to the placement of SD+ before or after Defeat in the left pane

couldn't help you with defeat, i'd guess if you have defeat loaded after sd you run the risk of getting raped and never enslaved

no, DA should take care of both. That's da's entire point of existence. Load order shouldn't affect anything.

probably a bug report

sorry, im not quite understanding what are you trying to say, last time i had a math lesson 70% was NOT equal 90%, i am also quite sure that i can see difference between 100 speed, 30 speed and 10 speed displayed in mfg console

I know you're frustrated, but no need to get sarcastic. People are trying to help.

It sounds like effects are stacking, so perhaps the game got confused and thinks you're wearing more than one set of bindings, even after you unequipped them. Try looking at your inventory in the console. There will probably be an item that has an error attached to it. Unequip that via the console and see if that fixes it.

I know you're frustrated, but no need to get sarcastic. People are trying to help.

It sounds like effects are stacking, so perhaps the game got confused and thinks you're wearing more than one set of bindings, even after you unequipped them. Try looking at your inventory in the console. There will probably be an item that has an error attached to it. Unequip that via the console and see if that fixes it.

Also, be mindful of other things that may reduce speed. There are a lot of mods that have secondary speed reduction effects, such as Apropos, various magic mods, pregnancy or cum inflation debuffs, etc.

Everyone will have to forgive me for my academic questions, but I'm a noob to these types of mods and DL'ed this (and req'd stuff) as well as Defeat. Started a new game, killed the 1st dragon, talked to the Jarl, etc., took the golden claw back to what's his name, went out of Riverwood to the camp site and laid down. I wound up in Sanguine's grove. OK. But now I have no idea as to what I'm doing and/or how to get out and back to my game. I'm just not getting something here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I've noticed that all restraints, etc. are either purple or orange...as if they didn't have any textures being applied to them. Is this normal? I tried one other mod and had the same thing happen, even though Devious has folders under /Data/Textures. ???  Also, /Data/Meshes/ has Devious folders as well. So In one example, I supposedly had an armbinder on, but all I saw was some orange cuffs, not the leather-type item shown in the "Books" folder.

Again, if someone can help me out here it'd be surely appreciated 'cuz I'm kind of at a loss here. Thx!

Everyone will have to forgive me for my academic questions, but I'm a noob to these types of mods and DL'ed this (and req'd stuff) as well as Defeat. Started a new game, killed the 1st dragon, talked to the Jarl, etc., took the golden claw back to what's his name, went out of Riverwood to the camp site and laid down. I wound up in Sanguine's grove. OK. But now I have no idea as to what I'm doing and/or how to get out and back to my game. I'm just not getting something here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Also, I've noticed that all restraints, etc. are either purple or orange...as if they didn't have any textures being applied to them. Is this normal? I tried one other mod and had the same thing happen, even though Devious has folders under /Data/Textures. ??? Also, /Data/Meshes/ has Devious folders as well. So In one example, I supposedly had an armbinder on, but all I saw was some orange cuffs, not the leather-type item shown in the "Books" folder.

Again, if someone can help me out here it'd be surely appreciated 'cuz I'm kind of at a loss here. Thx!

welcome to LL! Once the bindings are removed (this happens automatically, but it takes a few minutes) or you fight through the gag speak and can talk, talk to the red guy. Eventually you will get a dialogue option to send you back. Alternatively, there is a chain on the pillar that you can pull to go back.

For the textures, go back to zaz animations and download the texture pack. It is separate because the size the two parts combined would be too large.

Also, I've noticed that all restraints, etc. are either purple or orange...as if they didn't have any textures being applied to them. Is this normal? I tried one other mod and had the same thing happen, even though Devious has folders under /Data/Textures. ??? Also, /Data/Meshes/ has Devious folders as well. So In one example, I supposedly had an armbinder on, but all I saw was some orange cuffs, not the leather-type item shown in the "Books" folder.

welcome to LL! Once the bindings are removed (this happens automatically, but it takes a few minutes) or you fight through the gag speak and can talk, talk to the red guy. Eventually you will get a dialogue option to send you back. Alternatively, there is a chain on the pillar that you can pull to go back.

For the textures, go back to zaz animations and download the texture pack. It is separate because the size the two parts combined would be too large.

Thx for the response JF, Well, something's wrong then & have no idea what (things seem to be running fine as far as I know). I've gotten the dialog to be sent back and go somewhere for a split second (not enuff time to even move) and then land right back at the grove. As far as pulling the chain, the screen goes black for a sec and I just wind up back at the grove...so idk.

I was always slower than the other children...I don't see any texture pack for the Zaz ani's. Just a few "texture resources" under credits.  ???  Provide a link perhaps?

yes... must be weather or something, very irritated lately... that broken ssd, that annoying phone ughhh, want... smash things... still not turning green though, yet...

Also, be mindful of other things that may reduce speed. There are a lot of mods that have secondary speed reduction effects, such as Apropos, various magic mods, pregnancy or cum inflation debuffs, etc.

AS I SAID list is reduced to zaz cuffs added by SD+, other cuffs works as they should

Thx for the response JF, Well, something's wrong then & have no idea what (things seem to be running fine as far as I know). I've gotten the dialog to be sent back and go somewhere for a split second (not enuff time to even move) and then land right back at the grove. As far as pulling the chain, the screen goes black for a sec and I just wind up back at the grove...so idk.

I was always slower than the other children...I don't see any texture pack for the Zaz ani's. Just a few "texture resources" under credits. ??? Provide a link perhaps?

Press the Download button.

For the other problem, make sure you have Sexlab Dialogues installed.

yes... must be weather or something, very irritated lately... that broken ssd, that annoying phone ughhh, want... smash things... still not turning green though, yet...

AS I SAID list is reduced to zaz cuffs added by SD+, other cuffs works as they should

Did you check the console inventory?

yes... and since console says its owned by SD i assume its added by SD during enslavement, and since i've added restraints key and removed it and added DD chains, i saw that its SD chains cause this issue, and so my guess is - its SD or ZAZ somehow trigger overstacking of debuff

issue appears not immediately but with time

I was always slower than the other children...I don't see any texture pack for the Zaz ani's. Just a few "texture resources" under credits.  ???  Provide a link perhaps?

First, you should not be sent to Dreamworld without being enslaved first.

If that is the case (and apparently, if you are going right back there when you leave), check if you don't have the SD Frostfall patch installed without Frostfall itself.

That is a usual cause of issues with Sanguine's dream playground.

To fix it, either install Frostfall or disable the patch.

If that is the case (and apparently, if you are going right back there when you leave), check if you don't have the SD Frostfall patch installed without Frostfall itself.

To fix it, either install Frostfall or disable the patch

"Please the download button" LOL!! Well duh!  I had the main and patch files and for some reason, didn't DL the textures. Wow, what a dope! :-/

@ skyrimll - No, no Frostfall stuff what-so-ever. I started a new game, so we'll see what happens. Maybe something just glitched.

I was always slower than the other children...I don't see any texture pack for the Zaz ani's. Just a few "texture resources" under credits. ??? Provide a link perhaps?

To fix it, either install Frostfall or disable the patch

"Please the download button" LOL!! Well duh! I had the main and patch files and for some reason, didn't DL the textures. Wow, what a dope! :-/

@ skyrimll - No, no Frostfall stuff what-so-ever. I started a new game, so we'll see what happens. Maybe something just glitched.

you might not realize you have the frostfall patch installed. Look in your data folder for sd_frostfallpatch.esp (or something like that). Delete it if you find it. Or just uncheck it in the active mod list.

Wow, yes, I did have the SDfrostfall .esp. That musta been part of the SDAddOn?  Anyway, I disabled it.  And gee, the textures really make things look better, don't they?  :)   I have to remember that sometimes one must click the download button to get to the download button...if that makes sense.  :)

Thanks so much for everyone's help!!

Why the hell can't anyone gangbang my char? No matter when it just switches to her having sex with someone and someone else is masturbating, others just stand around. I've tried this after dancing or after "Help yourselves, boys!" line, nothing works. Thanks in advance.

By the way, i've posted a problem with my char always clapping after owner tells her to dance long ago. It seems that i forgot to enable Gold for the Wicked. Just if anyone needs it.

P.S. Tested it a bit more. Threesomes do work, but sometimes this /\ breaks in and something strange starts happening.

yes... and since console says its owned by SD i assume its added by SD during enslavement, and since i've added restraints key and removed it and added DD chains, i saw that its SD chains cause this issue, and so my guess is - its SD or ZAZ somehow trigger overstacking of debuff

issue appears not immediately but with time

your issue sounds like the sd scripts related to those chains weren't removed when you removed them with the key then added more restraints and stacked the effects

if you somehow got your follower's "slave chains" then you wouldn't need the key to remove them in a container and having sex multiple times would have the chance of a stacked zaz effect over time as the restraints get stipped and reworn multiple times by sl - for it to happen on player's cuffs I can't help but wonder is that the set that acts as a binder, player is kneeling: sex acts strip the fake binder cuffs and rewear them after or if player is lucky escapes them and owner may decide to put them back on later, player has more sex with owner it repeats...see the pattern here - same as when the zaz cuffs were applying the debuff and stripped by sl, the slave chains stripped here have the risk for the issue, that's why if you use hdt shoes long enough you'll see the shoes check for the buff/debuff each time they're worn and stripped as sometimes there would be an "invalid spell"

Why the hell can't anyone gangbang my char? No matter when it just switches to her having sex with someone and someone else is masturbating, others just stand around. I've tried this after dancing or after "Help yourselves, boys!" line, nothing works. Thanks in advance.

By the way, i've posted a problem with my char always clapping after owner tells her to dance long ago. It seems that i forgot to enable Gold for the Wicked. Just if anyone needs it.

P.S. Tested it a bit more. Threesomes do work, but sometimes this /\ breaks in and something strange starts happening.

most likely cause for this is a chastity belt with opening at the rear

also possible if the player is gagged and for some reason latest version of dd blocks anims if the player's hands are bound so if the animation  had player holding something even to aim it for oral it'd be filtered out and not even replaced with a non aiming anim as tho player needs use hands for oral even when forced

I screwed something up during my modding, and I'm not sure what! Everything was working fine, but now SD+ in the MCM status section says the mod needs to be re-installed, but no matter how many times I do that (Both by clicking the re-install button in game and reinstalling it with nexus mod manager) nothing seems to fix the problem.

I screwed something up during my modding, and I'm not sure what! Everything was working fine, but now SD+ in the MCM status section says the mod needs to be re-installed, but no matter how many times I do that (Both by clicking the re-install button in game and reinstalling it with nexus mod manager) nothing seems to fix the problem.

couple guesses here could be something stopping up the scripts from a mod you installed or you deleted important files related to sd or its dependencies

post load order and papyrus log for further assistance