Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Have you checked fishburger's support thread?

I haven't gotten a response on it there. I was hoping there was just a console command or something similar that could just resolve the issue so I don't get stuck in the bleedout animation.  I know SD used to have an immortality fix patch, is there something like that now?

Oh! Uh my bad. Didn't know you were waiting on me :P

So, I checked, and I have Player is Essential turned on. I usually have it off. Not sure why I left it on this time. Anyway, this game I've only been enslaved via dialogue, but usually it's being beaten that does it. Essential's usually off for me. I'm beginning to wonder if it matters at all.

Got Player Settings with Animations at Bleedout (as I said), but aside from that, I haven't adjusted anything else except the Bleedout threshold. Just make sure the obvious ones are checked, like SD Death, but just about everything should be set to handle SD already. If you use the newest SexLab, you may encounter problems with DA (or so I've been reading). Also, I've seen DA glitch and make me die when beaten, and even BEFORE I was beaten (mid-fight), so if you see something screw up like that, I guess just try again. DA's not really perfect and bug-free, and neither is SD.

If you want screenies of my setup, or need help advice with specifics, lemme know. I'm playing pretty soon here after I brutally murder someone in GTAV. And don't forget there's a Debug mode. Worse comes to worse, it'll give you error messages when something goes wrong.

sorry about the late reply. got a lot of problems that prevented me from checking back so soon.

thanks,for the very useful information. i'll be sure to put it to good use and avoid 1.60 of sexlab.

Not that I'm aware of. What about your DA settings? Try setting DA to just bleedout, not bleedout and ragdoll. That fixes some issues.

I just tried that, it didn't work. I also tried setting my character to non essential. I even tried deactivating the mod. This glitch will still happen under those circumstances. It's weird. 

I tried the reset character state option, it gets me out of the bleedout animation, but the sound effect still plays, and the character is locked standing in place.

Best I can figure is there is some sort of conflict between DA & Mia's happening in this circumstance that somehow causes the DA bleedout state to break. I'm pretty sure this happened once or twice before I did install Mia's, btw. 

(also posted in the SL Dialogues support thread):

So i know now of two conflicts with SLDialogues - Deviously Cursed Loot, and a Nexus mod called Legacy of the Dragonborn. The only reason I even installed SLDialogues is because it is listed as a requirement of SDPlus.  When I removed SLDialogues, a specific quest in Legacy of the Dragonborn starts working again. I don't know of the nature of the conflict with Devious Cursed Loot. Is it possible to play through SDPlus without it?

Thanks

So i know now of two conflicts with SLDialogues - Deviously Cursed Loot, and a Nexus mod called Legacy of the Dragonborn. The only reason I even installed SLDialogues is because it is listed as a requirement of SDPlus.  When I removed SLDialogues, a specific quest in Legacy of the Dragonborn starts working again. I don't know of the nature of the conflict with Devious Cursed Loot. Is it possible to play through SDPlus without it?

Thanks

Yes. The conflict with Deviously Cursed Loot (and similar mods) is that SD+ has a line remove devices (asking to remove character chains), without checking if they are related to quests. If you avoid using that line while being locked in quest related DD items, then these mods should play together nicely.

Thanks

Yes. The conflict with Deviously Cursed Loot (and similar mods) is that SD+ has a line remove devices (asking to remove character chains), without checking if they are related to quests. If you avoid using that line while being locked in quest related DD items, then these mods should play together nicely.

Thanks ... but my bigger issue actually is the conflict with LotD. I completely breaks the initial dialog with the museum caretaker.

See: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1523138-dragonborn-hall-museum/?view=findpost&p=27472629

I have a small issue I am certain someone has run into before.

Some NPS get the greeting dialogue "I think you might be in the wrong place" but after that they simply walk away.

Now Dexion (the priest you save in Dawnguard) is stack with this greeting dialogue and I none of the dialogue options work. any known fix?

I  was sent to Dreamworld whenever I sleep, is it normal?

After the first trip, there is a chance each time you sleep. There is a greater chance in Riften, and a 100% chance at the Shrine. I've had games where I never got back to Dreamworld after the first trip, and others where it happened frequently. Never happened to me that I hit on dreamworld "every time" I slept, but I have had three or four trips in a row.

Well, i haven't played in two weeks, now noone enslaves my char. I have Defeat installed, so it activates first after defeating. And after sex it says "You still have life" or something and leaves me with low HP (that's how it must be as I remember). But after she gets defeated again, she drops dead and after getting up everyone around is friendly. I know that those enemies can be slavers and I also have SD disabled at OnBleedout panel. Also I tried disabling defeat ingame but it didn't help, it just got me to the second stage (where everyone becomes friendly). The strange thing is that during the time I've been off neither Defeat, nor SD have been updated, so I don't know what to do.

Hi,

Would anyone be kind to say if it is possible to somehow enforce enslavement of the main character Only upon death as required by the DA mod. Currently, I am being enslaved by random very low level bandits at almost full health after two or three hits, which do not damage my health more than 5-10%.

Also, if such a low level "owner" suddenly dies during the next second of the fight while the "binding" animation is going on, the quest breaks, I am naked and bound and the whole bandit faction is hostile again. This goes to the neverending loop and all my things disappear to the air.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

I was having issues playing a male character with SD. Was having only one animation available regardless of how I set up my Sexlab/NSAP/DDi/ZaZ. None of the other mods I was using had this problem, so I started changing settings, making logs, and comparing them.

I could be wrong, as I'm not a modder, but it appears to be a tag issue. SD is setting up sex scenes like this:

[08/14/2015 - 10:58:52AM] [_sd_naked] Gender check: Restrictions= 1 [ [Actor < (5703F498)>] / [Actor < (00000014)>] ] 
[08/14/2015 - 10:58:52AM] [_sd_naked] SexLabInTags= sex,MM
[08/14/2015 - 10:58:52AM] [_sd_naked] SexLabOutTags= Solo

There are only a handful of animations with a MM tag. ZaZ apparently has one animation tagged as MM and there are a couple in NSAP. None of the standard oral or anal animations have this. That was why I only had 1 animation available. If I let ZaZ override, I got the ZaZ one, if I didn't I got the NSAP one.

The only way to get access to the full list is [ironically enough] to remove any animation with a MM tag from the registry [in my case it was removing one of the Rydin animations from NSAP and unregistering ZaZ.]

This causes Sexlab to throw an error and revert to the full list (which makes it 'appear' to be working correctly):

[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] [_sd_naked] Gender check: Restrictions= 1 [ [Actor < (5703F498)>] / [Actor < (00000014)>] ]
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] [_sd_naked] SexLabInTags= sex,MM
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] [_sd_naked] SexLabOutTags= Solo
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Sanguine) -- TRUE -- Cache MISS
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Rorick'
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] SEXLAB - [sslActorAlias ]: Slotted 'Sanguine'
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:24AM] Error: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]
stack:
[sexLabQuestAnimations (120639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetList() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 234
[sexLabQuestAnimations (120639DF)].sslanimationslots.GetByTags() - "sslAnimationSlots.psc" Line 34
[sexLabQuestFramework (12000D62)].sexlabframework.GetAnimationsByTags() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 339
[_SD_controller (57000D64)]._sdqs_functions.SanguineRape() - "_sdqs_functions.psc" Line 444
[alias _SDRA_player on quest _SD_controller (57000D64)]._sdras_player.OnSDStorySex() - "_sdras_player.psc" Line 757
[08/14/2015 - 11:29:25AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Found Animations(67): Missionary, Rough Missionary, Arrok Missionary, Arrok Leg Up Fuck, Zyn Missionary, AP Bed Missionary, AP Holding Leg Up, AP Leg Up Fuck, Doggy Style, Rough Behind, Rough Doggy Style, Arrok DoggyStyle, Arrok Rape, Zyn DoggyStyle, DI Doggystyle, AP DoggyStyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, Sideways Fuck, Arrok Sideways Fuck, AP Shoulder, Hugging Fuck, Standing Fuck, Arrok HugFuck, Arrok Standing Fuck, AP Standing, Zyn Rough Standing, Arrok Anal, AP Anal, AP Face Down Anal, Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, DI Blowjob, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Handjob, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, AP Boobjob, Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay, Bleagh FootJob, AP Fisting, 4D Doggy Style, 4D Fisting, Leito 69, Leito Aggressive Blowjob, Leito Anal Powerbomb, Leito Blowjob 1, Leito Blowjob 2, Leito Blowjob 3, Leito Cowgirl, Leito Doggy Style Anal 1, Leito Doggy Style Anal 2, Leito Kissing 1, Leito Missionary Anal, Mitos Reach Around, 3j Throne Fuck, Leito Throne Blowjob, Leito Throne Doggy Style Anal, Zaz OTK Spanking, Custom Facial,

While I know male slaves aren't your target audience per se, might you consider just passing an oral or anal (or just sex) tag if it's a MM scene?

If not this info might be useful for anyone else having this issue.

I can't ever remove my armbinder when I am enslaved for the first time. Whenever I get into a situation where it would should be removed (for sex, after asking an NPC to remove it, by struggling and taking it off, by asking my owner), nothing happens. I even tried removing the "Iron cuffs" in my inventory, and rather annoyingly they are immediately re-equipped to my person. Can anyone help?

I have a funny issues with the Flowering Spriggan quest =)... 

During my travel in Skyrim I meet a Flowering Spriggan, defeat her/him ( Well... in fact, a mamouth and two smilodon defeat her/him for me 8'D... ) and loot "Spriggan Root" ( Piece of armor, I don't remenber the real name sorry --'. ).

Later, when I finally arrive in Markarth, I try to equip the root... and became posseded by a spriggan host ^^;... I don't known if is it a normal way for begin this quest, but I laught more behind my laptop X')...

And now I became the first male Dweegan ( I use a mod for play a dwemer. ) of Tamriel X') !       

probably a bug report

i got enslaved wearing  gag, 2 days passed and im still "punished" cant eat or drink, and master wont remove gag (DDx f0f5)

also during enslavement i got additional zaz leg cuffs equipped, dd one seesms to be unequipped but in inventory they are still on and can be unequipped w/o key, after 2 days my character speed dropped to 10, probably script conflict betwin zaz and dd leg cuffs, after i removed them speed back at 100

yes its those cuffs added by SD, after i reequip them, speed drops back to 10

Edited by Ed86

I cannot apologize enough for adding one more request for assistance here. I know you're swamped, and I admire your work. It's definitely beyond my skill set, so thank you for all your work. 

I've done a cursory search query for my problem, but could find nothing. Thinking my issue was only an anomaly, I tried again (this time with only 'bleedout' enabled rather than 'bleedout and ragdoll' since I've heard the latter can cause some trouble), and got the same result. After blacking out, only the Owner stops attacking! Is this something I can fix myself?

Thank you,

bayace92

probably a bug report

i got enslaved wearing  gag, 2 days passed and im still "punished" cant eat or drink, and master wont remove gag (DDx f0f5)

also during enslavement i got additional zaz leg cuffs equipped, dd one seesms to be unequipped but in inventory they are still on and can be unequipped w/o key, after 2 days my character speed dropped to 10, probably script conflict betwin zaz and dd leg cuffs, after i removed them speed back at 100

that's not a bug, its an intended speed debuff by the ankle cuffs

probably a bug report

90% speed debuff? nice, cant even move, it must be very useful, maybe you can enlighten me for what purpose?

my char was wearing those cuffs for 2 day and on a 2nd they kick in, removing speed, i dont see the point, actually i find it very annoying

probably a bug report

90% speed debuff? nice, cant even move, it must be very useful, maybe you can enlighten me for what purpose?

my char was wearing those cuffs for 2 day and on a 2nd they kick in, removing speed, i dont see the point, actually i find it very annoying

I don't think its normally that high, unless you're also wearing slave boots or ballet heels, but I don't remember off hand just how slow

I think they also disable sprinting and some boots also disable run mode

Guest thelordcommander0456

This is pretty good while it lasts but eventually, for me, the mod simply breaks and trying to start a sex scene always results in CTD. I think the save must get too bloated or something IDK. So, it's good for a quick fap but it's not viable as a playable alternate death then escape and continue the game kind of mod because after an hour it stops functioning. 

probably a bug report

i got enslaved wearing gag, 2 days passed and im still "punished" cant eat or drink, and master wont remove gag (DDx f0f5)

I don't think its normally that high, unless you're also wearing slave boots or ballet heels, but I don't remember off hand just how slow

I think they also disable sprinting and some boots also disable run mode

As I said its those SD chains, if I remove them speed is 100, if equip its 10, effect is persistent through save, if I remember correctly waiting few hours may ease effect slightly