Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

i am trying to trouble shoot my game but can anyone tell me if this error message is from SD ? 

I am always getting this when creating a new game then exit and reload the game this message keeps popping up ??

I don't know why you'd be getting it on a new game still, if I could see a modlist, my first guess 1 of the newer versions of ec+ that's not supporting the older versions of ec:

I think I got that error when I tried to upgrade from estrus 4.0a to 4.1

if this is on new saves you're getting this try cleaning up loose scripts from older versions and then reinstall the new version of the mod

if still getting the error after that, try uninstall or downgrade to an older version to confirm its from that mod then ask at their page for further support

The only option is to figure out what is causing an issue with DA in your list of mods and fix it.

DA is essential to trigger SD+ events.

There is no way around it.

It also works fine for most people, myself included, so there is hope it can work for you as well.

Which brings me to the question... why do you want to disable DA?

huh i did not get a message about your reply,nevermind.  because i have other mods like defeat, sexlab submit AND dcl surrender already managing the fail/death states! 

plus DA crashes often or gives me message "you succumb to your wounds" then loads last save.

it barely ever works.   edit: maybe i don't know how to configure it :C  . is there a tutorial for the mcm somewhere?

there's just soo many options that i don't understand..

I think what they mean to say is Da for some processors with a heavy script load is just to damn glitchy... Well thats why I have had to give up your wonderful work here. One time it all works perfect the next 5 times i toss my comp out the window. i have a highish end comp but it's 8 years old :P

I play on the higher levels of difficulty and just play through and get raped, enslaved, beat down and trussed up with the marvels of LL modders. but since Da got involved with this mod i would actually have to just go and gingerly get enslaved to make it transition between DA and SD and Defeat and DCL and..... you get my point here I am sure.

P.S. I have missed this mod.

The only option is to figure out what is causing an issue with DA in your list of mods and fix it.

DA is essential to trigger SD+ events.

There is no way around it.

It also works fine for most people, myself included, so there is hope it can work for you as well.

Which brings me to the question... why do you want to disable DA?

huh i did not get a message about your reply,nevermind.  because i have other mods like defeat, sexlab submit AND dcl surrender already managing the fail/death states! 

plus DA crashes often or gives me message "you succumb to your wounds" then loads last save.

it barely ever works.   edit: maybe i don't know how to configure it :C  . is there a tutorial for the mcm somewhere?

there's just soo many options that i don't understand..

I think what they mean to say is Da for some processors with a heavy script load is just to damn glitchy... Well thats why I have had to give up your wonderful work here. One time it all works perfect the next 5 times i toss my comp out the window. i have a highish end comp but it's 8 years old :P

I play on the higher levels of difficulty and just play through and get raped, enslaved, beat down and trussed up with the marvels of LL modders. but since Da got involved with this mod i would actually have to just go and gingerly get enslaved to make it transition between DA and SD and Defeat and DCL and..... you get my point here I am sure.

P.S. I have missed this mod.

judging by the mods you mentioned there doesn't sound like your problem is with script load of da, you chose to use a much heavier scripted mod of cursed loot

basically if you missed this mod you need to disable some of the other mod's new combat choices or you're just choosing rape over enslavement before it happens

Suggestion (May be asking for too much):

Add some sort of scanner to find NPC's in the same faction of the slave owner who have a arousal level over a certain point. If they have 50 arousal for instance, they will have a 50% chance to attempt to find, and have sex with the slave. As the arousal increases, the sex chance also increases. 

I think this would just bring more of an actual bandit sex slave experience rather then just sitting around / gathering items constantly with little to no trouble with the other bandits. 

Also, a possible bug (Might be caused by sexlab's alpha build!). I seem to have non-agressive animations (Not selected inside the sexlab animation aggressive tab) at times (Slave level = 0) for whatever reason. I just want to know whether or not anyone else is experiencing this.

i am trying to trouble shoot my game but can anyone tell me if this error message is from SD ? 

I am always getting this when creating a new game then exit and reload the game this message keeps popping up ??

I don't know why you'd be getting it on a new game still, if I could see a modlist, my first guess 1 of the newer versions of ec+ that's not supporting the older versions of ec:

if this is on new saves you're getting this try cleaning up loose scripts from older versions and then reinstall the new version of the mod

if still getting the error after that, try uninstall or downgrade to an older version to confirm its from that mod then ask at their page for further support

Thanks for the reply but i think i found what mod was causing this and it was not sd but alternate start live another live. when you first create a new game and save the game while still in that cell exit the game and reload your save game it will make that error.

@cliftonJD . Thanks but no ty . Kimmy at DCL has reduced and continued to improve performance for DCL . I Do like the fact that DA has the balls to list SD on its list of mods that use it over at nexus though.

Time to stop crapping up this thread with my BS.

Thanks for the reply but i think i found what mod was causing this and it was not sd but alternate start live another live. when you first create a new game and save the game while still in that cell exit the game and reload your save game it will make that error.

ok, but even then should only be getting the message if you attempt to load an older version of the cell from newer version of the mod and should never see the error on a new game

k but how do i configure DA? i asked for a some help. it doesn't have to be much. a link would be great. i looked around for a bit  but couldn't find anything

I think the only adjustment I made to DA was to turn everything to Threshold (health determines when you're enslaved, not stamina), adjust their percentage to what I want (mine is 15% to keep away from reaching 0), and I made it Bleedout only, as opposed to ragdoll or ragdoll+bleedout. I have Essential turned off, so as far as DA is concerned I can die, but as far as SD+ is concerned, I'll just get enslaved.

I'd need to fire up the game to be more specific (and I'm sure I will pretty soon here).

What is the console comand to teleport to SD Dreamworld?

You can do that by setting the stage of the 'dream' quest/ The right stage is different if you have already visited Dreamworld or not.

Something like:

setstage _SD_Dream 15

I will look forthe right syntax later tonight.

I am on my way to work.

You can do that by setting the stage of the 'dream' quest/ The right stage is different if you have already visited Dreamworld or not.

Something like:

setstage _SD_Dream 15

I am on my way to work.

i will try, maybe it will not work. Cause the problem is just that i'm in this stage, but when goes to bed, the screen goes black, the devices is attached on character, but can't go to dreamworld, he is automaticaly teleported to the bed again.

Is my owner suppose to keep me in cuffs even after submissive slavery level 6? I would love to walk around the place im enslaved doing consentual animations with all these bandits :D

And if so is there any console commands to disable the owner binding my hands if i go near him?

When your owner is happy with you, you may get privileges if you ask for them.

I think the only adjustment I made to DA was to turn everything to Threshold (health determines when you're enslaved, not stamina), adjust their percentage to what I want (mine is 15% to keep away from reaching 0), and I made it Bleedout only, as opposed to ragdoll or ragdoll+bleedout. I have Essential turned off, so as far as DA is concerned I can die, but as far as SD+ is concerned, I'll just get enslaved.

I'd need to fire up the game to be more specific (and I'm sure I will pretty soon here).

thank you for being helpful about it. :)  i am going to continue checking back in this thread for anything else that you may post.

Something like:

setstage _SD_Dream 15

I am on my way to work.

i will try, maybe it will not work. Cause the problem is just that i'm in this stage, but when goes to bed, the screen goes black, the devices is attached on character, but can't go to dreamworld, he is automaticaly teleported to the bed again.

Worked! But wasn't stage 15, it's stage 100! I had to try various number, random, until i find. But it worked.

thank you for being helpful about it. :)  i am going to continue checking back in this thread for anything else that you may post.

Oh! Uh my bad. Didn't know you were waiting on me :P

So, I checked, and I have Player is Essential turned on. I usually have it off. Not sure why I left it on this time. Anyway, this game I've only been enslaved via dialogue, but usually it's being beaten that does it. Essential's usually off for me. I'm beginning to wonder if it matters at all.

Got Player Settings with Animations at Bleedout (as I said), but aside from that, I haven't adjusted anything else except the Bleedout threshold. Just make sure the obvious ones are checked, like SD Death, but just about everything should be set to handle SD already. If you use the newest SexLab, you may encounter problems with DA (or so I've been reading). Also, I've seen DA glitch and make me die when beaten, and even BEFORE I was beaten (mid-fight), so if you see something screw up like that, I guess just try again. DA's not really perfect and bug-free, and neither is SD.

If you want screenies of my setup, or need help advice with specifics, lemme know. I'm playing pretty soon here after I brutally murder someone in GTAV. And don't forget there's a Debug mode. Worse comes to worse, it'll give you error messages when something goes wrong.

I feel this mod needs to be easier to escape enslavement I wonder if there will ever be an update for this mod.

If I recall correctly, there was an update in June with another possibly coming fairly soon. We usually hear people complaining about how escape is too easy. Your reaction is sort of a tribute to the mod and the sense of confusion and hopelessness it creates until you figure out the mechanics.

I feel this mod needs to be easier to escape enslavement I wonder if there will ever be an update for this mod.

If I recall correctly, there was an update in June with another possibly coming fairly soon. We usually hear people complaining about how escape is too easy. Your reaction is sort of a tribute to the mod and the sense of confusion and hopelessness it creates until you figure out the mechanics.

Well the MCM is confusing he says somethings are used as difficulty setting but doesn't tell you if higher means easier or harder.

Well the MCM is confusing he says somethings are used as difficulty setting but doesn't tell you if higher means easier or harder.

I may not remember, but I think that higher is harder: harder to please the owner. There are links to extensive faqs, and a walkthrough which can simplify things.

I'm getting an endless bleedout state glitch where my character is just kneeling on the ground in the bleedout state with bleedout sound playing (I tested this using the player.kill function).

I tried the "resist" option but it doesn't do anything. Is there a fix for this?

I'm getting an endless bleedout state glitch where my character is just kneeling on the ground in the bleedout state with bleedout sound playing (I tested this using the player.kill function).

I tried the "resist" option but it doesn't do anything. Is there a fix for this?

you said you tested it using the kill function. Did you actually try getting defeated in-game?

Yes, that's when I first noticed the issue. I back loaded and realized that the glitch had been there for a while, I lost hours of play (I play a stealth archer so dying is a rare occurrence for me :D)
I then started playing through from there doing player.kills to test when the glitch kicked in. 

The only thing I came up with is some dialogue choices related to Mia's Lair. I noticed that after choosing certain dialogue options related to a specific NPC I had the bleedout glitch when the scenes finished. 

That doesn't mean that other things can't be causing it, that's just the only one I came across in the hour or so of testing I did.