Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

As the front page lists DA as a requirement, skyrim probably won't start.

agreed, that's not a soft dependency

Right. Had once read about someone doing that and thought it was an option. Guess not.

DA is one of those mods who get easily blamed for a lot of issues that have nothing to do with it.

I am currently using ZAZ Animation pack 6.07 and DA 6.1.8 - both latest versions - and I do NOT have any crash on death or otherwise.

Ok, I'll give it a go. Thanks.

That console command is what caused my game to REMOVE the MCM menu. before I used it there was an entry but it had no options, afterwards, The entry was gone, Also I use all four of those. But I still have a question of "If i reinstate the Wyre Bash patch will that fix many if not all of the problems my MCM Menu and overall game is having?

Oh. Sorry, I missed that part.

It might, I'm not certain... my suggestion is to try it and see.

Generally it's not a good idea to remove (some) mods mid-game, especially if they're script heavy... or even script light. Usually the only mods you can safely remove without having to clean your save and then also worry about future instability are things like weapon and armor mods. This statement is a broad generalization, there are lots of exceptions.

The bashed patch is one of those that is more problematic than most to remove, because of what it does - essentially replacing several mods in your load order - so if you remove it you might be messing with a whole bunch of things. Including your load order - that is, it's entirely possible that the order in which your mods are loaded may be very important. If Skyrim expects to find a mod at position N, and suddenly finds it at N+1 or something, it could really mess with stuff.

Since you're using Wrye Bash, go to the "saves" tab, find a save before you removed the bashed patch, and try to match your current load order up with what's listed on the right hand side. You'll know your current load order is right if the saved game shows up in purple.

Also, so you don't have to do lots of picture taking to get your load order up, the button circled in green, the Mod Checker, will give you your current load order in text form, so you can copy and paste it.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

p.s. I'm sure I'm just missing it, but I don't actually see SD+ in your load order at all... am I blind?

I looked and your right...... The mod is installed and yet........ it's not there...... I think the file I downloaded got corrupted beyond repair and the ESPs are gone.

It's finally working. I guess the Patch snapped the file in Half so Ijust deleted it completely and replaced it with the download and that got everything working again.

Update: actually It seems inly the Hands and Feet for the Spriggan armor Appeared after the quest began. Am I missing something?

It is growing.

SO how long does it take for the Entire armor set to grow?

I do not remember, but you might check the links on the first page. I do recall that the first time through without spoilers, the whole sequence drove me crazy.

It took a few days for the entire set but I still had this problem that has plagued me in every version of the mod I got. After going to the place where the Spriggan is suppose to complete it's cycle the Quest stops updating. I have to manually update it with the console in order for the quest to be completed and I can be completely free.

DA is one of those mods who get easily blamed for a lot of issues that have nothing to do with it.

I am currently using ZAZ Animation pack 6.07 and DA 6.1.8 - both latest versions - and I do NOT have any crash on death or otherwise.

Ok, I'll give it a go. Thanks.

Crash on death is often related to ragdoll effect. That is not strictly a problem with DA, but with Skyrim itself.

My own game works well with Bleedout + Hardcore settings in DA. Both ragdoll and extended bleedout seem to cause problems with many players, but not of course all of them. I recommend trying that combination and also to make sure that SKSE memory tweak is active, to prevent memory bug in Skyrim causing crashing with load events.

Okay skyrimll, I was enslaved long enough to be a candidate for freedom, and I chose to join her cause (she is my wife, afterall). I still have the option to say "Mistress?" and do more slave stuff. Is there any situation where she might enslave me again? Just curious.

Lydia has not been very "helpful" during my slavery (raped my girl a dozen times, and is now banging my wife).

Anyway, after slavery I went to sleep. Guess where I was when I woke up. ;) So I found many facets of Alicia there, and each of them raped my girl. She is now pregnant with Alicia's baby (??). :huh: My girl is pregnant more often than not. :P

So after I got back from being raped by all those Alicia's, I noticed the "Follow me" option isn't there anymore for Amame. What's up with that? Can I use a console command to make her a follower again without messing anything up with our marriage, her ownership of my girl, or my (our) faction? I don't wanna mess this up. It's too perfect. :)

Okay skyrimll, I was enslaved long enough to be a candidate for freedom, and I chose to join her cause (she is my wife, afterall). I still have the option to say "Mistress?" and do more slave stuff. Is there any situation where she might enslave me again? Just curious.

Lydia has not been very "helpful" during my slavery (raped my girl a dozen times, and is now banging my wife).

Anyway, after slavery I went to sleep. Guess where I was when I woke up. ;) So I found many facets of Alicia there, and each of them raped my girl. She is now pregnant with Alicia's baby (??). :huh: My girl is pregnant more often than not. :P

So after I got back from being raped by all those Alicia's, I noticed the "Follow me" option isn't there anymore for Amame. What's up with that? Can I use a console command to make her a follower again without messing anything up with our marriage, her ownership of my girl, or my (our) faction? I don't wanna mess this up. It's too perfect. :)

I've not had the Owner/follower lose the follower status after she 'freed' my player character, so I don't know what is going on there. I have had the ex-owner/current follower re-enslave me when a collar came to be equipped saying something like, "You didn't think I'd let you go, did you."

Greetings,

I am considering adding a multiple-follower mod to my game for the first time since I've never experimented with that sort of play-style.

I'm hoping for simple (I have little/no technical know-how), small scale, but most importantly, works well with SD+ and associated LL mods (which is why I am posting here).

Many thanks.

And apologies if necessary.

Why is it that when I have Devious Devices Assets and Integration, and SD+ active, my character can't wear helmets anymore? Every time I try to equip a helmet, it auto unequips (at least that what I think it does, since the 'helmet remove' sound effect is played instantly after equipping one.

Why is it that when I have Devious Devices Assets and Integration, and SD+ active, my character can't wear helmets anymore? Every time I try to equip a helmet, it auto unequips (at least that what I think it does, since the 'helmet remove' sound effect is played instantly after equipping one.

Perhaps you have set it to disappear from DDi Device Hider settings? Check the MCM for that.

Greetings,

I am considering adding a multiple-follower mod to my game for the first time since I've never experimented with that sort of play-style.

I'm hoping for simple (I have little/no technical know-how), small scale, but most importantly, works well with SD+ and associated LL mods (which is why I am posting here).

Many thanks.

And apologies if necessary.

I've used sd+ with ufo, eff, and aft without problems. I usually set eff to use the dialogue interface, especially when my character had a gag or other non-standard followers like those from interesting npcs.

Perhaps you have set it to disappear from DDi Device Hider settings? Check the MCM for that.

Okay, I'm having some issues with the Device Hider thing. I'll look through my mods to see if anything's conflicting.

Hi all,

when i get send to the Thalmore Ambassy and the Guards should check and clean my girl, i allways get a CTD.

All other things work as far as i can tell.

Any ideas why ?

that doesn't sounds at all related to sd or anything required by sd

if anything it sounds like a Captured Dreams issue

Hi ! i have a problem with the spriggan quest.. i am infected(?mustbeso), wear nothing (naked) but the hand, feet, body and face sprig.armor (full shape ?guesso..)

I found the book in Kynareth temple and got pointed to my fertile Spriggan Husk  (Peaks Shade Tower, south of Falkreath)..

Now the PROBLEM: i use also 3DNPC and there lies a dead spriggan and a very alive NPC from 3DNPC (cant remember name) AND my husk float somere 10m in the air

I used Jaxons Positioner to move the Husk down and got my Items back.. but the questmarker is unreachable so there is no questprogress.. i know i have to find KynesGrove to get rid of the Sprig.armor but i thought this will be another queststage..(?) 

Does anyone have some sugestions ?

Hi all,

when i get send to the Thalmore Ambassy and the Guards should check and clean my girl, i allways get a CTD.

Any ideas why ?

I had this problem also AND YES it is a Captured Dream "bug"..

Just stop moving BEFORE you reach the discovery point (if not already discoverd)(or simply until u see the Ambassy but still are enought far away) and take a rest until a normal Daytime (0800-1100/1400-2000) than try to walk toward the gate. This should solve the problem in most cases

Hi all,

Any ideas why ?

I had this problem also AND YES it is a Captured Dream "bug"..

Just stop moving BEFORE you reach the discovery point (if not already discoverd)(or simply until u see the Ambassy but still are enought far away) and take a rest until a normal Daytime (0800-1100/1400-2000) than try to walk toward the gate. This should solve the problem in most cases

Ah, sorry, mixed the two mods together :-)

Thanks for the help, will try it out.

any way to get it working without DA. and if not how do i disable DA and continue playing  safely? thanks 

The only option is to figure out what is causing an issue with DA in your list of mods and fix it.

DA is essential to trigger SD+ events.

There is no way around it.

It also works fine for most people, myself included, so there is hope it can work for you as well.

Which brings me to the question... why do you want to disable DA?

There is a way to get enslaved again by my lovely wife! :lol: Wooooo!

Okay, no doubt I'm having a blast using SD+ and Captured Dreams now! I have Slave Erani chillin' by the bottom of the stairs, I have Lydia roaming around at all times, simply voyeur-watching us all, and then there's Amame CHSBHC...dude.... :mellow:

So, I go to sleep nekkid at home in Breezehome like it was any normal day right...next thing I know, Yukiko Uchiha's getting rammed by Sanguine. then the Flame Atronach decides to be hostile, at which point Sam (not in daedric form) takes care of that right quick.

[Difference this time is I disabled "Sex with spouse when sleeping" (or whatever it really says) so I wouldn't automatically have sex when I woke up, to see if she'd nail Lydia or my slave] 

I go talk to him, and say "Send me back, please!", and he simply goes...."Sure". POOF! There I am at home in an instant (never ever teleported anywhere so fast since I bought this game).

Okay, so I'm still wearing the gag and collar from His Realm, and I walk over to my beloved Amame, and she asks "Did you think I'd let you escape?", and I got wrapped in my traditional Uchiha clothing, along with a classic handcuff ordeal. SO! I don't get raped this time! I repeat, I don't get raped this time! This is way outta place from what I'm used to. Not complaining, just so amazed! ...She really loves me! :heart: (my backstory)

.....instead, she has sex with Lydia in front of me and my slave. <_< Didn't get pics of Erani, but she's there. Being "observant".

I have 9 pics to show my progress. They all suck cuz I don't turn off my crosshair or UI, but sometimes I like them there. FTW

1. post-111270-0-68739400-1439025491_thumb.jpg
  2. post-111270-0-35261100-1439025507_thumb.jpg
  3. post-111270-0-03414200-1439025511_thumb.jpg
  4. post-111270-0-73960200-1439025512_thumb.jpg
  5. post-111270-0-68010600-1439025513_thumb.jpg
  6. post-111270-0-55359300-1439025523_thumb.jpg
  7. post-111270-0-32784100-1439025524_thumb.jpg
  8. post-111270-0-33249500-1439025526_thumb.jpg
  9. post-111270-0-84716500-1439025526_thumb.jpg

So much potential here skyrimll...so much potential for the wife....whatever you do, don't change the way SD+ handles enslavement by spouse! :)

Is my owner suppose to keep me in cuffs even after submissive slavery level 6? I would love to walk around the place im enslaved doing consentual animations with all these bandits :D

And if so is there any console commands to disable the owner binding my hands if i go near him?

The only option is to figure out what is causing an issue with DA in your list of mods and fix it.

DA is essential to trigger SD+ events.

There is no way around it.

It also works fine for most people, myself included, so there is hope it can work for you as well.

Which brings me to the question... why do you want to disable DA?

huh i did not get a message about your reply,nevermind.  because i have other mods like defeat, sexlab submit AND dcl surrender already managing the fail/death states! 

plus DA crashes often or gives me message "you succumb to your wounds" then loads last save.

it barely ever works.   edit: maybe i don't know how to configure it :C  . is there a tutorial for the mcm somewhere?

there's just soo many options that i don't understand..