Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

So no one here with all the vast knowledge of this thread can answer my question? Can you or can you not progress past the point of the quest with sanguine, where he/she asks you to go back to your world t find "THE truth", I'd really appreciate a response if anyone knows.

So no one here with all the vast knowledge of this thread can answer my question? Can you or can you not progress past the point of the quest with sanguine, where he/she asks you to go back to your world t find "THE truth", I'd really appreciate a response if anyone knows.

Sorry for the delayed response... I meant to reply earlier and completely missed it.

For the short term, you can consider that Sanguine is just messing with you when he talks about THE Truth.

Eventually, I have a quest planned around that.

I will start working on it when I am done with fixes to Hormones... and Chapter 2 of the Sisterhood of Dibella.. and the conclusion to Alicia.. and other updates to SD+, Dialogues and Stories.

At this rate, probably not before next year.

I can't seem to get Enslavement or Flowering Spriggan to begin. When Bandits knock me out, a random Death Alternative event occurs and Spriggans just relentlessly kill me. I have the latest version of SD patches installed along with the files is that causing it?

I heard sd patches went obsolete

would suggest removing that first, let us know if still have issue with it after that

so far sounds like sd isn't working at all for you, no enslavement or spriggan

if removing that doesn't fix it, post your papyrus log with combat where sd should be doing something

I can't seem to get Enslavement or Flowering Spriggan to begin. When Bandits knock me out, a random Death Alternative event occurs and Spriggans just relentlessly kill me. I have the latest version of SD patches installed along with the files is that causing it?

would suggest removing that first, let us know if still have issue with it after that

if removing that doesn't fix it, post your papyrus log with combat where sd should be doing something

Well I removed it, but I think the quest was about to start and the game CTD. 

Well I removed it, but I think the quest was about to start and the game CTD. 

Well it's still not working the Spriggans just kill me. How do i post my Papyrus Log into the comments?

If you installed SD Patches on top of SD+, you will have to do more than just disabling the mod.

1- Go into your Data/scripts folder and delete all scripts starting with _sd

2- Run your save game through a save game cleaner like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?and follow the instructions to remove script fragments still in your game - OR - if you can, start a save game from before installing SD Patches.

If you installed SD Patches on top of SD+, you will have to do more than just disabling the mod.

1- Go into your Data/scripts folder and delete all scripts starting with _sd

2- Run your save game through a save game cleaner like http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?and follow the instructions to remove script fragments still in your game - OR - if you can, start a save game from before installing SD Patches.

I use that but I didn't use it after removing the patches. I'll try that and get back with my status.

So I tried a clean save to get it to work and now the Mod won't begin installation and the MCM menu is now gone. SOMEONE HELP!?!!?!?!?

Did you delete the _sd scripts in the scripts folder?

None of those Scripts are in the folder.

That in itself is good news.

The next thing to do is share your load order and enable/share your error logs.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791993

So I tried a clean save to get it to work and now the Mod won't begin installation and the MCM menu is now gone. SOMEONE HELP!?!!?!?!?

Also you might consider opening the console and typing:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

That should start the MCM menu if all that's wrong is it's being lazy.

There are my Logs....and seeing how I do not have the care to type out every ESP name on my load order I took Screenshots of my Load order.

In the future, you might consider using NMM or Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash or Savetool. All four of them have a method of exporting your load order to a simple .txt file (I personally use Wrye Bash and it works like a charm. :) ).

LOOT doesn't have an option, but you can just copy and paste the results manually, IIRC. Probably BOSS does the same.

Also you might consider opening the console and typing:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

That should start the MCM menu if all that's wrong is it's being lazy.

There are my Logs....and seeing how I do not have the care to type out every ESP name on my load order I took Screenshots of my Load order.

In the future, you might consider using NMM or Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash or Savetool. All four of them have a method of exporting your load order to a simple .txt file (I personally use Wrye Bash and it works like a charm. :) ).

LOOT doesn't have an option, but you can just copy and paste the results manually, IIRC. Probably BOSS does the same.

That console command is what caused my game to REMOVE the MCM menu. before I used it there was an entry but it had no options, afterwards, The entry was gone, Also I use all four of those. But I still have a question of "If i reinstate the Wyre Bash patch will that fix many if not all of the problems my MCM Menu and overall game is having?

That console command is what caused my game to REMOVE the MCM menu. before I used it there was an entry but it had no options, afterwards, The entry was gone, Also I use all four of those. But I still have a question of "If i reinstate the Wyre Bash patch will that fix many if not all of the problems my MCM Menu and overall game is having?

Oh. Sorry, I missed that part.

It might, I'm not certain... my suggestion is to try it and see.

Generally it's not a good idea to remove (some) mods mid-game, especially if they're script heavy... or even script light. Usually the only mods you can safely remove without having to clean your save and then also worry about future instability are things like weapon and armor mods. This statement is a broad generalization, there are lots of exceptions.

The bashed patch is one of those that is more problematic than most to remove, because of what it does - essentially replacing several mods in your load order - so if you remove it you might be messing with a whole bunch of things. Including your load order - that is, it's entirely possible that the order in which your mods are loaded may be very important. If Skyrim expects to find a mod at position N, and suddenly finds it at N+1 or something, it could really mess with stuff.

Since you're using Wrye Bash, go to the "saves" tab, find a save before you removed the bashed patch, and try to match your current load order up with what's listed on the right hand side. You'll know your current load order is right if the saved game shows up in purple.

Also, so you don't have to do lots of picture taking to get your load order up, the button circled in green, the Mod Checker, will give you your current load order in text form, so you can copy and paste it.

post-462261-0-16246000-1438662331_thumb.jpg

p.s. I'm sure I'm just missing it, but I don't actually see SD+ in your load order at all... am I blind?

Generally it's not a good idea to remove (some) mods mid-game, especially if they're script heavy... or even script light. Usually the only mods you can safely remove without having to clean your save and then also worry about future instability are things like weapon and armor mods. This statement is a broad generalization, there are lots of exceptions.

The bashed patch is one of those that is more problematic than most to remove, because of what it does - essentially replacing several mods in your load order - so if you remove it you might be messing with a whole bunch of things. Including your load order - that is, it's entirely possible that the order in which your mods are loaded may be very important. If Skyrim expects to find a mod at position N, and suddenly finds it at N+1 or something, it could really mess with stuff.

Since you're using Wrye Bash, go to the "saves" tab, find a save before you removed the bashed patch, and try to match your current load order up with what's listed on the right hand side. You'll know your current load order is right if the saved game shows up in purple.

Also, so you don't have to do lots of picture taking to get your load order up, the button circled in green, the Mod Checker, will give you your current load order in text form, so you can copy and paste it.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

p.s. I'm sure I'm just missing it, but I don't actually see SD+ in your load order at all... am I blind?

I looked and your right...... The mod is installed and yet........ it's not there...... I think the file I downloaded got corrupted beyond repair and the ESPs are gone.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

I looked and your right...... The mod is installed and yet........ it's not there...... I think the file I downloaded got corrupted beyond repair and the ESPs are gone.

It's finally working. I guess the Patch snapped the file in Half so Ijust deleted it completely and replaced it with the download and that got everything working again.

Update: actually It seems inly the Hands and Feet for the Spriggan armor Appeared after the quest began. Am I missing something?

attachicon.gifa.jpg

It's finally working. I guess the Patch snapped the file in Half so Ijust deleted it completely and replaced it with the download and that got everything working again.

Update: actually It seems inly the Hands and Feet for the Spriggan armor Appeared after the quest began. Am I missing something?

It is growing.

attachicon.gifa.jpg

It is growing.

SO how long does it take for the Entire armor set to grow?

attachicon.gifa.jpg

It is growing.

SO how long does it take for the Entire armor set to grow?

I do not remember, but you might check the links on the first page. I do recall that the first time through without spoilers, the whole sequence drove me crazy.