Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

It's stories like that the reason why I love SD, it's perfect for rp. Sorry for bothering but do you have an estimate as to when you will add zaz punishments back?

Before the end of the year hopefully?

I am stuck right now on a severe issue with my update to the Sisterhood of Dibella.

While in the temple, I get a frequent crash when I open the menu with the ESC key.

I am also experiencing the AI issue people reported with the sisters hanging out in the first floor of the temple and avoiding the inner sanctum.

I need to fix that and release my update before working on more fixes for SD+.

It's stories like that the reason why I love SD, it's perfect for rp. Sorry for bothering but do you have an estimate as to when you will add zaz punishments back?

I am stuck right now on a severe issue with my update to the Sisterhood of Dibella.

While in the temple, I get a frequent crash when I open the menu with the ESC key.

I am also experiencing the AI issue people reported with the sisters hanging out in the first floor of the temple and avoiding the inner sanctum.

I had to uninstall Sisterhood a week ago because I was having issues with it as well. Whenever I opened the menu while in the temple I would crash.

I can't recommend enough Defeat as a companion mod for SD :)

One small story I just experienced while testing:

- I was enslaved on the ground floors of Broken Tower redoubt on my way up to save the Sybil of Dibella

- While naked and bound,  I walked my way up to the last chamber, dodging alerts that I was almost a runaway slave (because of the sections outside of the tower)

- Once there, I found a blade and cut my bounds ... immediately attacked and enslaved by the Forsworn there

- Fortunately, he went right to sleep after enslaving me

- I managed to steal his key, which woke him up... but as he was rising, I went behind him and successfully subdued him with Defeat grapple

- First I tied him up

- Then I robbed him

- and since he was a briarheart forsworn, stealing his heart killed him instantly :)

Now I still have to go down the tower but that was a pure example of why I love SD and LL mods in general... just perfect :)

Defeat saved me so many times from dying of boredom while enslaved to certain NPCs who just had nothing going on. The 'knockout' grapple is primarily what I used in those cases, which meant all I had to do was get my hands free and I could generally extricate myself.

I believe it's a mod called Sneak Tools that adds a 'slit throat' option if I manage to get a dagger, which is even more satisfying. ;)

I had to uninstall Sisterhood a week ago because I was having issues with it as well. Whenever I opened the menu while in the temple I would crash.

Thanks... that helps to know it is not a new issue.

Can it be set so that passive and aggressive dialogue be separated? I mean sometimes I have to click on the dialogue a few times before actually getting the passive option.

I thought about that before and I agree, I would like to be able to decide as a slave, if I want to be angry or passive :)

I forgot to add that one to the ideas but I just corrected that. Thanks.

Best. Thing.  Ever!

(Well, sorta.  Immersive FP has got me happy atm.)

I nearly nvr finish SD Enslaved saves as don have the patience to get to -50 with 1 or MAYBE 2 passives per minute. .

What sort of damage does SD do exactly?  I tend to abandon my SD Enslaved saves, as they are dundundun DONE.  Dance only works when you walk thru doors, and Enslaved nvr seems to go away right.  I saw you said Dance broken even in yur patch?  How broken?  Still the need-to-go-thru-door-to-start-dancing issue?

Can it be set so that passive and aggressive dialogue be separated? I mean sometimes I have to click on the dialogue a few times before actually getting the passive option.

I thought about that before and I agree, I would like to be able to decide as a slave, if I want to be angry or passive :)

I forgot to add that one to the ideas but I just corrected that. Thanks.

Best. Thing.  Ever!

(Well, sorta.  Immersive FP has got me happy atm.)

I nearly nvr finish SD Enslaved saves as don have the patience to get to -50 with 1 or MAYBE 2 passives per minute. .

What sort of damage does SD do exactly?  I tend to abandon my SD Enslaved saves, as they are dundundun DONE.  Dance only works when you walk thru doors, and Enslaved nvr seems to go away right.  I saw you said Dance broken even in yur patch?  How broken?  Still the need-to-go-thru-door-to-start-dancing issue?

I tend to do that as well, classify them as bad endings.

Master as a dominant follower
- He / she would tag along and let you do things, with constraints that would reduce over time.. starting with heavy things like being naked and chained, and gradually earning more privileges until your master lets you travel, complete quests and from time to time, beat you for doing something they don't like.
Willful submission to new master
- Select handful of NPCs with hidden rooms for slavery (lore friendly)

Dominant follower is a great idea, but it should be much more immersion if the master is a adventurer other than some bandits or falmers(They are not going out from their hive).

My suggestion: There are chances that enslaved PC is sold to some followers in the tavern and restart adventure as a submissive slave. 

Cosmetic events
- On punishment: random scar and dirt
- On used: random dirt
- On passive: random change of haircut, eye shadow, dirt, war paint (tattoo?)
- Selection of forced jewelry
- Mark of ownership, branding

Tatoo system sounds cool, and I think Racemenu would help this out.

Sorry for my poor english.

New version is up.

I need to focus on my issues with the Sisterhood of Dibella, so I finalized a few things on this front. 

In this version, both Dance and Zaz punishments are disabled temporarily. I hope the new features will make up for the inconvenience :)

Change log:

- Alleviated some issues with 'PC frozen in place' after enslavement scenes

- Extended range of leash outdoors
:: Removed 'pull back' effect from the leash
:: After PC walks up to one leash length, Master follows PC for a while
:: After PC walks up to two leash length, PC considered a runaway slave and countdown to release starts

- Changed dynamic of hands bound / released
:: Hands bound after whipping / released after sex (passive)

- Disabled dance sequence / kept only train
:: Dances broken for some reason / could be another mod or one of my tweaks

- Fixed bad default value for spriggan enslaved variable
- Fixed missing properties in some dialogue scripts (causing errors in logs)
- Rewrite properties to avoid errors in log
:: New array for use in _sd_snp script
- Allow both passive and anger reactions in parallel

- Master will follow if outside of range (instead of automatic leash)
:: Lead / nudge master somewhere else
:: Make sure last Master still follows after escape

- Renamed 'Master' to gender neutral 'Owner'
- Added messagebox to force pause on enslavement

- Blacksmith can help remove chains

Just a thought..Any way to make the leash visible?

None that I know of.

The best I can think of would be yet another magic effect that would kick in at certain distances and modify your screen to give you a sense of urgency, like a throbbing or changing colors. Or maybe a way to change the color of your collar for something less intrusive.

Dark purpley-black variant on the Clairavoyance spell, mebbe?  :D

I'm new to SD and the patch but so far having a lot of fun with it.  One issue that I just noticed though, I just got a message saying that scene 5 is starting but nothing happens.  I can't move my character, the owner just stands there looking angry.  Was that disabled or do I have an animation issue?  I reinstalled zaz, SD and the patch, and reran FNIS but nothing changed.  Any help at all would be appreciated, or a redirect if I should be asking this someplace else.  Thanks!

Nice, I didn't expect an update so soon!

I have a quick question: Is it possible that this mod could work with other Sexlab mods? For instance, SexLab Submit leaves players in a bound state after a player has surrendered to enemies and they've had their way with her. Perhaps SD could give valid NPCs the ability to detect a bound player, and have a chance to initiate slavery from there.

Submit is a terrific mod, but without some ability to transition, I could see it and this conflicting.

the only reason to play sd have been the zaz aniamtions. there is no other mod doing this. and you took these zaz animations out ? great Progress.

No need to be snotty, he didn't take them out permanently. He was having problems integrating them with the stuff he's doing, and fully intends to put them back in.

If the only reason to use SD is for the ZaZ Animations, you can still do that by simply not installing this patch and playing the original SD.

the only reason to play sd have been the zaz aniamtions. there is no other mod doing this. and you took these zaz animations out ? great Progress.

I took them out temporarily, until I am done getting rid of source of game freeze. Zaz animations were either missing some items (poles, cages) or cause the game to crash or freeze in some situations. So yes,... removing them at this point is progress :) 

They will be back eventually...

Nice, I didn't expect an update so soon!

I have a quick question: Is it possible that this mod could work with other Sexlab mods? For instance, SexLab Submit leaves players in a bound state after a player has surrendered to enemies and they've had their way with her. Perhaps SD could give valid NPCs the ability to detect a bound player, and have a chance to initiate slavery from there.

Submit is a terrific mod, but without some ability to transition, I could see it and this conflicting.

I haven't looked at Submit but that would be a logical integration. The problem here is to make SD be aware of the bound state in submit. I won't be able to tell until I look at submit code.

Works better than any of YOUR released mods.

Someone please IP ban this troll.

Every time I see one of his posts he's running down another modder.

I'm new to SD and the patch but so far having a lot of fun with it.  One issue that I just noticed though, I just got a message saying that scene 5 is starting but nothing happens.  I can't move my character, the owner just stands there looking angry.  Was that disabled or do I have an animation issue?  I reinstalled zaz, SD and the patch, and reran FNIS but nothing changed.  Any help at all would be appreciated, or a redirect if I should be asking this someplace else.  Thanks!

That means the 'safer' whipping scene didn't trigger for you for some reason. I will look at the scene again. Not sure what you could try to make it work though...

Firstly great mod and patch, secondly I have a succubus and whatever you did to the eyes made the eyes for the succubus black and unchangeable also skyhair does not work any more. luckily I have another hair mod that works. P.S. the change only goes into affect if I go to or am taken race menu.

I didn't make any change to races in this patch so I don't know what could be causing a conflict with your succubus mod.

- Renamed 'Master' to gender neutral 'Owner'

Could you please make the dialog gender specific, as in german and french the word for owner still differs between the genders.

I tried. Originally, I wanted to have 'Master' and 'Mistress' depending on the gender. But the name change for the NPC is contained into a message object which is assigned to the master alias for the enslavement quest. There is no sign of a way to assign multiple messages conditionally, so having a Mistress one would require me to create a second alias and rewrite a lot of code to handle one alias or the other depending on gender.

That would require a lot more work than I can afford right now.

Nice updates, skyrimll. I always liked this mod quite a bit, and its age was certainly showing. I noticed that the Daedric Artifact wasn't visible on my character after starting the quest (Despite having it in my inventory). Did you base the modified artifact off the patch that I posted in SD's thread a while back? If so, it looks like you need to bundle the updated .nif file I posted so that it renders properly.

I took them out temporarily, until I am done getting rid of source of game freeze. Zaz animations were either missing some items (poles, cages) or cause the game to crash or freeze in some situations. So yes,... removing them at this point is progress :)

They will be back eventually...

No need to be snotty, he didn't take them out permanently. He was having problems integrating them with the stuff he's doing, and fully intends to put them back in.

If the only reason to use SD is for the ZaZ Animations, you can still do that by simply not installing this patch and playing the original SD.

Not to start drama, but... Ignore the troll.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23046-a-bad-light-on-loverslab/?do=findComment&comment=575224

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23074-whats-wrong-here/?p=577727

Nice updates, skyrimll. I always liked this mod quite a bit, and its age was certainly showing. I noticed that the Daedric Artifact wasn't visible on my character after starting the quest (Despite having it in my inventory). Did you base the modified artifact off the patch that I posted in SD's thread a while back? If so, it looks like you need to bundle the updated .nif file I posted so that it renders properly.

I did change the slot after your patch and I missed there was an updated nif file. Do you remember the post number in the SD thread?

I did change the slot after your patch and I missed there was an updated nif file. Do you remember the post number in the SD thread?

Found it: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/?p=520092

Again, thanks for your work in maintaining this mod. :)