SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Cazadors are those flying creatures right ?? Their venom alone would kill you before you have a chance to get close enough. But there wings part will make this an interesting creature to animate not done any animations for creatures yet, so this will be first try.

I had made a molerat before:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16772-request-asset-creators/?do=findComment&comment=415999

But not seen any animation for this creature yet does molerat not have any animation either ??

I don't have one maintained right now, but I can give you a quick overview.

Scorpion, Rad Roach, Mole Rat, Giant Rat, Night Stalker and Mantis all play dog+human animations 1001 and 1002.

Ther are also some creatures we have that only have one or two animations of their own.

Cazador, Gecko, and Bighorner only have one animation each. Lakelurk king, and Centaur only have two each.

The robots don't have any right now, Personally, I don't think the legs not moving on the Protectron is a 'big' problem -- they are robots and a more mechanical appearance to the animation would be fine (perhaps even preferable). One or two for that with a piston-penis where the protectron is almost completely motionless would be fine for a start.

Which also brings up the fact that some of the creatures don't have a penis model we can use yet. The Cazador uses it's vanilla stinger in the one anim it has, and we don't have any 'attachments' for the robots.

The gutsy would be tough, you're right, but the toughest stuff is the most rewarding to the players. The possibilities of a gutsy with sexual attachments are rather.. extensive. ;)

This isn't to say these are the only animations I want/accept by any means, just that they'll get me motivated to do the integration sooner and put other work off longer. Another normal blowjob animation will take a while to get in -- we already have 16 of them spread over 2 categories, with 2 more empty categories available. I don't see adding another one as a big priority.

Also.. as we are having a new influx of new animators, which I'm extremely happy about, I do want to bring one little thing up.

If a new animation needs hardwired offsets in sexout, I'm very reluctant to add it. The animations should be properly aligned with the default sexout bodies by default. When they aren't and sexout needs to adjust the offsets for them, it bloats the script -- and GECK scripts are extremely space limited. The only way around this is for me to split the script up into smaller ones, which introduces more delays in processing since that is currently done with a spell and cannot start until at least the next frame.

This is easier to accomplish than it seems at first; the key is just to remember that the two (or more) animation files are, in the eyes of the game engine, unrelated. Sexout starts off the actors in exactly the same XYZ coordinates, with one facing 180 degrees from the other. When testing the animations in game, you should turn off foot IK (tfik in the console) and be on perfectly flat ground with no obstacles for them to bump into.

Note that at present sexout has no capability to do rotational offsets either -- only horizontal and vertical. The initial orientations must be correct.

The positioning script, which handles the offsts, is already 25k. The limit on a GECK script is, IIRC, 32k.

Now with all that said -- I believe I can really make the offset system much easier to work with if I switch sexout to requiring the new NVSE beta, and use the arrays and function scripts that it has available along with maybe some NX vars. In this case I will probably even be able to store all the offsets in an external file eventually, and users will be able to share them, make custom ones for different body combinations, etc.

For right now though, the offset handling script is already pushing up to the edge of how large it can be, and adding too many more will require me splitting it up, which isn't as small a task as it sounds.

Molerat should not be a problem i already have the mesh and rig complete, so this part can be finished pretty quickly. It is creatures like ant will take longer since i have no rig finished for them yet. But once finished they should not pose any problem either.

offset i have mine all set to 0. since i have not messed with either bip01 and bip01 NonAccum.

if i create new meshes like molerat where do i post them ?? zippy said that thread was not for creatures.

EDIT: I see that there have be a lot of new posts since I began typing.

Maybe this post is useless:

Geckos have only one animation. As there are a lot of them in the wasteland there could be more. And there is still the 'wrong camera height error' after running this one. Maybe this could be fixed.

Bighorner have only one, too.

But as scorpions and ants have none, maybe they should come first.

What about mantis and rats?

Threesome with creatures would be great.

But most of all I would like to see some robots. Because this is Fallout and not just another fantasy game. And one missing part of the 'fade-to-black' mod could be made (Fisto!) ... and what about flying-sex with Ed-E? ;)

I am in agreement. I'm a creature sex fan, but bring on the robots! :D

As for where to post them -- two thoughts.

First, your own thread is a good place for a start. This way you can keep your animations up to date with downloads in the OP so poor schmucks like me don't have to run all over different threads reading every page looking for attachments -- then downloading them to see if they're kf's and/or nif's, or just blend files, screenshots, or videos that are useless to me. ;)

Second, you can PM me either the kf/nif files themselves, or a link to the thread/post where they are.

If you make replacement animatiosn for existing ones, the best thing is to make your own download with those animations in it, and package it for EZ install via FOMM. This way players can easily find and use it, people can test it, and I can include it in sexout whenever a new release comes out without having to make a release especially for it.

The gutsy would be tough, you're right, but the toughest stuff is the most rewarding to the players. The possibilities of a gutsy with sexual attachments are rather.. extensive. ;)

mr Gutsy is just using the same dicks from protectron i was hoping to have made it animated penis, when sex acts starts that it would come out of the compartment but that was currently beyond my ability to do.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/page-4?do=findComment&comment=490666

If you're going to do a Cazador animation, do one with the Cazador off the ground in mid-air.

Fly united!

Something else cool to animate would be the vivisection machine in Old World Blues, with a

dildo instead of a rotating blade, of course. It's already got some motion capability in the vanilla

game.

On a side note, does any mod even use the Cazador and Centaur animations? I've tried approaching

both with Sex Assault, and have never had an animation trigger, other than my character's death scene :(

Sexout animations for DLC are not possible at the moment. I will address that with addon ESPs now that I have all the DLC, but the core will never support it -- doing so would make all the DLC required.

What I can do is:

- Fill appropriate formlists via IsModLoaded/GetModIndex/Buildref.

- Check those lists as normal in the random picker.

- Set an anim number.

That will do nothing for the scene until the ESP is present (one per DLC) which will actually add the animations to the game, similar to how ZAZ works. It's on my todo list.

i would rather you did not do that either fallout 3 i got all dlc's but new vegas i have 0 dlc.

So animation for dlc will be out of the question for me.

The DLC will never be *required* for SexoutNG. Never. Not as long as I have any say in the matter. So don't worry about that.

I will add support for them though, however I can, so long as people without the DLC don't suffer for it.

Do you have a full list of creatures, that has no animation at all ??

From the top of my head:

Creatures:

Lakelurks

Rats

Nightstalkers

Most breed of Geckos (There are one or two, but I've only ever seen them for the standard gecko)

Scorpions

Fire Ants

And these two I'm not so sure about:

Spore Carriers (I've not seen any at least)

Centaur (Again, not seen any)

Robots:

All of them.

before i forget does creatures too support multiple actors like npc with 3some ??

like 2 dogs 1 female or 2 female 1 dog etc..

AFAIK, there are no threesome animations at all involving creatures.

From the top of my head:

Creatures:

Most breed of Geckos (There are one or two, but I've only ever seen them for the standard gecko)

There is a size problem between the different ones and the animations were made for the normal ones, I think is the problem anwyay. I can add all of them to the list for the random picker, but I don't think they actually work right.

And these two I'm not so sure about:

Spore Carriers (I've not seen any at least)

Centaur (Again, not seen any)

These both do have animations -- the Centaur ones are among the oldest in sexout, and there are 2 of them; 1101 and 1102. Both are basically rape anims (as are/were all sexus anims, basically), one is oral, the other is vaginal/anal, both with the victim restrained by the centaur tentacles (which grow to enormous proportions).

The spore carriers have three -- 1501, 1502, and 1503. I've never seen them myself, but then, I've never seen a spore carrier either.

Spore plants also have animtions, in case you were mixing them up (I do, since I don't know the difference). 1506 and 1507 are rape anims, 1504 and 1505 are non-rape. Someone requested I organize them that way in the random picker rather than just picking from all four, but I don't know why as again I've never seen them.

AFAIK, there are no threesome animations at all involving creatures.

Correct, there are currently none. If any are created, sexout can support them no problem.

There are also no creature animations at all, for any creature, where the creature takes on the female role. It's not a popular request, but I've seen it pop up a few times.

Spore carriers also share a skeleton with tunnelers (Lonesome Road) and, I *think*, street trogs from the FO3 DLC The Pitt. So if sexout were to be updated to use skeletons instead of formlists to detect species, those could be apply to all three. In fact, using nx_Isusingskeleton makes support for all dlc species + fo3 dlc species a breeze, because they're just strings - we could have full support without requiring any.

There is of course sometimes a problem with - as was mentioned different sized geckos, and the only way to tell those apart from a given creature ref are GetInFaction checks, but then it's really just a matter of buildreffing the factions to check.

That's exactly what I created IsUsingSkeleton for, but it created more problems than it solved -- though now, I can't remember just what they were.

I think there are cases where different creatures share a skeleton but their meshes are so different that they need to use different animations to look reasonable.

Well, I use nx_isusingskeleton as a first pass, and compare with an array of known shared skeletons - then it's usually a matter of looking up an ability on the creature or the faction it's in to tell apart the ones that share skeletons. All that I can help out with because it's all in place in spunk, for all DLC & FO3 DLC creatures as well; no need to look it up again, just copy what you want. The only thing I can't quite account for is different scales, although maybe some of the newer nvse functions can help out with that too (GetHeight etc?).

Yeah, but if you want support for DLC-only creatures, you have to buildref the lot of them and script-add them to your lists. Either way, we can continue this elsewhere; amra may want his thread back ;)

(Also, just because we already have a bunch of human 2p anims - although they are not hundreds by a long shot -  doesn't mean we can't use more, seriously. Some of the ones we have aren't all that great.)

Sending PM about the offtopic.

Regarding the # of anims..

There are 99 files in the creature anims directory and 800 in the _male idleanims directory. So that's 701, - 1 for the single male masturbation is 700. Half that is 350. Kill another 50 for female masturbations, creature anims that use the same human side, and 3ways. That's still at least 200 2p human on human animations, if not 300. Unless I'm being an idiot.

I'm very much in favor of animations to replace some of the crummier ones we have, starting with all of them that arent BnB enabled or those that are completely out of sync or bend joints at weird angles, and of course, I'll take any new ones, even if it's 20 new variations on missionary.

All I'm saying is it will probably take me longer to get to them then it would if they were new creatures, since other stuff (NX, sexout bugs, FOMM) are more important to me than new variations on things we already have.

By all means though, animators, send me everything, as long as it works and lines up. :)

I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned Aliens. Give them some anims and I'm sure User29 will make something happen with them  :)

ChancellorKremlin you are a God for suggesting this . My people get no loving at all currently... :P

Yes, User29 has a plan for some alien episodes however I believe he is currently working on more Deathclaw loving first. However if it was readily available I am sure he would do a little something, something.. I think it might be difficult for him to resist using some new shiny animations..

alien-love-17810358.jpg

We need some Mr. Gutsy's that look like this:

post-144391-0-74944400-1388388264_thumb.jpg

The artist is Ranged Weapon, BTW

Yeah, got my votes for Aliens & Robots, I'd also like to see a female standing and dropped to knees Masturbation animation possibly an shuddering Orgasm animation, then for 3 ways like to see victim held by one wile the other rapes or collars them :)