SexoutNG Amra72 Animations Resources for modders

Looks like the Nexus is up to it's old tricks; the file this links to is under moderation and unavailable; did

anyone get a chance to see what it was before the Nazis... oops... I mean Nexus blocked it?

-For the male body, sorry for permission but I was looking for something like this for a long time, an admirable job.

http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=41793 -

The deal with Nexus: 

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/398651-mechick-banned/?hl=%2Bmechick

Typical.  The Estrus mod depicts rape and it is still up, yet this guy uploads rape and gets his mod removed and is bannen

I believe we would love another animator regardless of which game is animated for. We will not have any issues r/t rape or other taboo. Nexus loss is our gain...

Speaking of Sex animations, does anyone know where the animations where bottles and rifles were used on the victim went, maybe it was AP I 'm thinking of.

Those animations sound like sexus. not AP.

AP had a bottle with the girls legs up on her back if memory serves me correctly.

Don't remember the rifiles but do remember seeing a pipe with AP. Same position.

Don't know if there are others in Sexus. Never used that mod.

Has the ever-caucasian cock problem been fixed?  Gotta say that it looks pretty weird on a ghoul.

Merci beaucoup pour les merveilleuses nouvelles animations, Amra!  (In case Google Translate got it wrong:  Thank you very much for the wonderful new animations.)

Tagging to watch and let you know I'm watching. I have some other things on my plate but I'll get any new animations that come along integrated before too long.

If you want to motivate me to get it done faster, the top of the list for what we need are animations for creatures that don't currently exist. Scorpions and Ants just play a normal walking around idle anim, we have no animations at all for robots (Handy/Gutsy and Protectron). There is another modder working on some new masturbation animations.

Bottom of the list are normal 1+1 anims for humans. We have hundreds of those, and while more is always better, I'll be quicker to integrate new ones that address the shortcomings we have. ;)

Do you have a full list of creatures, that has no animation at all ?? Right, now i only have built rigs for only a few creatures, and one Robot Mr gustsy. I tried protectron but the legs don't move the way it should not sure why that is.

Scorpions are hard to build rigs for because of so many arms and legs but not impossible.

before i forget does creatures too support multiple actors like npc with 3some ??

like 2 dogs 1 female or 2 female 1 dog etc..