@b3lisario

Checking out the body textures for free space to put the junk textures gave me an idea, put the feet on a different texture! The feet can use the same uv maps or bigger if someone can get them to look right with bigger uv maps. Since the feet are already their own separate body part in game by default, this should be better for compatibility with anything. I checked the size of the textures and body is 2k while junk is 1k so I dropped those in photoshop and discovered that if I put the junk where one of the feet is, only a 25% reduction is needed to make it fit in there. So it is possible to have minimal quality loss and solve the problem of texture bug on junk!

Hmm i never did ask this but isn't the xp32 skeleton a skel for females ? If i recall SOS does not have any skeletons on it ?

I thought the skeletons should always be last based from info

Well, I do not have much experience in that departement, but I'am pretty sure, SoS is overwriting files fo the xp32 skeleton, if you install if afterwards. Why should it do this, if it does not contain a own skeleton?

Also i doubt, the xp32 skeleton contains penis bones. The missing schlongs would also point into that direction if I'am not mistaken.

You can just go ahead and try copy both mods into the same dummy folder you can delete afterwards. There won't be an overwriting prompt, if SoS does not contain skeleton files. At least i think it would behave like this.

Got a serios problem.. again !!

Can someone please tell me how to stop the "was trolled" problem ???

Not sure what do you mean. Drink a dragon essence potion.

When NPC are close, I receive the message "[NPCName] was trolled"

After this problem occures, going in th MCM menu to change anything..say the size of schlong for argonians, I get a message saying "nah...something" and it does not allow me to change anything. 

Got a serios problem.. again !!

Can someone please tell me how to stop the "was trolled" problem ???

Not sure what do you mean. Drink a dragon essence potion.

When NPC are close, I receive the message "[NPCName] was trolled"

After this problem occures, going in th MCM menu to change anything..say the size of schlong for argonians, I get a message saying "nah...something" and it does not allow me to change anything.

Mmm I've looked at the sources. The "was trolled" message happens when SOS tries to set a schlong of 0 size. That's ok when you drink a troll essence potion

Theory 1: Somehow the NPC is getting a troll essence potion and SOS forces them to drink it. There is a leveled item list for the potions. Not sure why.

Theory 2: It's a bug.

I have no idea about the MCM issue. I don't think SOS can produce this message, didn't find "nah" in the sources.

Added to the buglist.

Hmm i never did ask this but isn't the xp32 skeleton a skel for females ? If i recall SOS does not have any skeletons on it ?

Well, I do not have much experience in that departement, but I'am pretty sure, SoS is overwriting files fo the xp32 skeleton, if you install if afterwards. Why should it do this, if it does not contain a own skeleton?

Also i doubt, the xp32 skeleton contains penis bones. The missing schlongs would also point into that direction if I'am not mistaken.

You can just go ahead and try copy both mods into the same dummy folder you can delete afterwards. There won't be an overwriting prompt, if SoS does not contain skeleton files. At least i think it would behave like this.

i tried looking at the nif of all male stuff including SOS,the SOS patch, the SOS-NINGHEIM PATCH and also the xp32 skeleton one .seems the SOS one has a skeleton which is called SOSskeleton.nif (which is the gent) and i check the sos-ningheim patch and i don't see any of it which is weird?

i tried looking at the nif of all male stuff including SOS,the SOS patch, the SOS-NINGHEIM PATCH and also the xp32 skeleton one .seems the SOS one has a skeleton which is called SOSskeleton.nif (which is the gent) and i check the sos-ningheim patch and i don't see any of it which is weird?

SOS replaces vanilla skeleton. You can't replace SOS skeleton unless the new skeleton is SOS compatible (XPMS > 1.9 is). Ningheim patch is just body meshes and textures placed on Ningheim folder, it doesn't contain a skeleton if I recall correctly. I don't see any problem here.

Which addon schlong are you using? Try to install all 3 and do the clean stuff in MCM.

I'm downloading that race, will test it myself.

SOS replaces vanilla skeleton. You can't replace SOS skeleton unless the new skeleton is SOS compatible (XPMS > 1.9 is). Ningheim patch is just body meshes and textures placed on Ningheim folder, it doesn't contain a skeleton if I recall correctly. I don't see any problem here.

Which addon schlong are you using? Try to install all 3 and do the clean stuff in MCM.

hi sir..seems the mod author for ningheim only has the xp32 1.6 one and is still planning to update the skeletons for both male and female to 1.9

but on the optional section of the download page it says it has an Ningheim Race-SoS compatibility patch which i downloaded and installed( which i looked to it through nifskope and there it is a skeleton that is SOS compatible(probably an old SOS skeleton from what it says)

I am just gonna copy/paste the stuff i posted on the other page:

my installation goes like this

i have already a unpb mod with bbp but those are only for my npc's

my main character is a ningheim male(switching from female sometimes)

so this is the step i did

1. installed SOS first

2.Installed the SOS 2.10b to 2.11 patch which allows custom races to be schlongified(seems there is a new version here in loverslab which is version .12 and .13)

3.installed a fine face texture mod for my npc's by urshi

4.installed a sos compatible body maps to my npc's

(from this point  i'm not even adding anything to my ningheim folder since it has it's own textures and meshes)

5.now that everything is good i now installed the ningheim-sos compatibility patch

(the recommended stuff is to install the XPMSSOSskeleton patch(which i did not install) from some other mod to make xp32 and SOS work but if i recall the xp32 1.9 skeleton from xpms now works alongside SOS? i think i probably should be manually adding the skeletons to my ningheim female or male folder  ? i'm using the unpb bbp one).

6 the last one i did is install the new xp32 1.9 skeletons

and the result is what you see now...eve without drinking the potions my character has a hole on his area

i think my problem is i should be manually adding the skeletons or something to the ningheim mesh male AND female folder?

edit : oops i'm using the full version of SOS not the light one

the hairless average is what i chose and the ningheim patch also has the hairless sos patch which i have

i didn't have any other add-ons sir that's all i installed

i don't have any items that interferes the slot 52....

my npc's don't have these problems either, no holes, no undie problems

only my character

hmmm been wondering...does manually adding the xp32 1.9 to the ningheim race folder work? i have to overwrite the skeleton.nif and also the skeleton.female nif for females too...do i also have overwrite their respective skeleton.hkx files too? seems that is the problem probably?

i can't seem to recall that my full version of SoS has the addon option? i onyl have the main option? wtf

i installed SoS recently... i don;t have any previous versions or anything

hi sir..seems the mod author for ningheim only has the xp32 1.6 one and is still planning to update the skeletons for both male and female to 1.9

but on the optional section of the download page it says it has an Ningheim Race-SoS compatibility patch which i downloaded and installed( which i looked to it through nifskope and there it is a skeleton that is SOS compatible(probably an old SOS skeleton from what it says)

1. installed SOS first

2.Installed the SOS 2.10b to 2.11 patch which allows custom races to be schlongified(seems there is a new version here in loverslab which is version .12 and .13)

(from this point  i'm not even adding anything to my ningheim folder since it has it's own textures and meshes)

5.now that everything is good i now installed the ningheim-sos compatibility patch

(the recommended stuff is to install the XPMSSOSskeleton patch(which i did not install) from some other mod to make xp32 and SOS work but if i recall the xp32 1.9 skeleton from xpms now works alongside SOS? i think i probably should be manually adding the skeletons to my ningheim female or male folder  ? i'm using the unpb bbp one).

and the result is what you see now...eve without drinking the potions my character has a hole on his area

i think my problem is i should be manually adding the skeletons or something to the ningheim mesh male AND female folder?

the hairless average is what i chose and the ningheim patch also has the hairless sos patch which i have

only my character

hmmm been wondering...does manually adding the xp32 1.9 to the ningheim race folder work? i have to overwrite the skeleton.nif and also the skeleton.female nif for females too...do i also have overwrite their respective skeleton.hkx files too? seems that is the problem probably?

i can't seem to recall that my full version of SoS has the addon option? i onyl have the main option? wtf

I must confess I had a hard time until I got it working (didn't read the instructions)

Also I was wrong and the Ningheim SOS patch does contain a SOS skeleton.

Your installation order is ok.

There is no need for XPMS nor XPMSSOSskeleton (I think the latter has no use because XPMS now supports SOS).

Uninstall SOS and install SOS v2.03.013. It's already patched. Don't install SOS patch over v2.03.013, it's redundant and might cause issues.

Look for a shape potion. If you are using "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp", console help average and get that potion. Pop up should appear, say yes. Nothing happens. Put your armor on and off

If still doesn't work, upload your papyrus log

1. installed SOS first

only my character

I must confess I had a hard time until I got it working (didn't read the instructions)

Also I was wrong and the Ningheim SOS patch does contain a SOS skeleton.

Your installation order is ok.

There is no need for XPMS nor XPMSSOSskeleton (I think the latter has no use because XPMS now supports SOS).

Uninstall SOS and install SOS v2.03.013. It's already patched. Don't install SOS patch over v2.03.013, it's redundant and might cause issues.

Look for a shape potion. If you are using "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp", console help average and get that potion. Pop up should appear, say yes. Nothing happens. Put your armor on and off

If still doesn't work, upload your papyrus log

alright ..i got it

but i think it's better if you state it step by step ahaha..i might messed something up again :P sorry if it's a bit of a chore.

etc.

P.S- so do i still have to manually add the 1.9  skeletons and also the hkx? or only the skeletons? for both male and female on my ningheim folder since both of em are 1.6 and that version does not support SOS or it is not needed anymore?

what i'm trying to ask if even if i add the Ningheim-SOS patch the females still have the  1.6 skeletons so it might have problems if i switch to a female ningheim on the fly. so i need specifics really...do i only need the skeletons.nif for both male and females or also the .hkx ?

Nothing is working.........i tried all the new steps and it doesn't show up or etc

same problem...i can't even see an add-on menu on the mcm..only the general settings

http://i.imgur.com/FLNA5ik.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/r6hNzvq.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/rGt5aFZ.jpg?1

here is what i did this time

1.installed the new SOS 2.13

2.installed the DLC compatibility

3.installed fine face textures by urshi

4.installed SOS compatible maps and 5. also scars

6.installed the ningheim race sos compatibility patch

7.installed installed xp32 1.9 and overwrote the SoS skeletons, and also overwrote my unpb 3.2 redux body's skeleton

8. manually overwrote the skeleton.nif and .hxk files in the character assets for both female and male on my ningheim race folder

loaded good

waited for a pop-up to show up that schlongification is done

went directly to bjorns shop

drank a potion ( i have not yet unequipped my armor on and off)

waited if there are any pop-up showing (i drank the elixir of dragon or something)

unequpped my armor and still the hole in the schlong section is still there

my installation of SoS

1. chose the regular body version

2.chose the hairless version

3.chose the 2nd schlong option(the first one was a flaccid schlong and the 3rd was the muscular schlong)

and

done...that's all

same problem persist on my end

Nothing is working.........i tried all the new steps and it doesn't show up or etc

please post your load order and upload your papyrus log after you drink a schlong potion

here is my load order

(0)    Skyrim.esm

(1)    Update.esm

(2)    Dawnguard.esm

(3)    HearthFires.esm

(4)    Dragonborn.esm

(5)    ApachiiHair.esm

(6)    ApachiiHairFemales.esm

(7)    ApachiiHairMales.esm

(8)    RaceCompatibility.esm

(9)    Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm

(10)    BBLuxurySuite.esm

(11)    ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

(12)    JSwords.esm

(13)    SPIKE.esm

(14)    SummerWear.esm

(15)    hdtHighHeel.esm

(16)    TERAArmors.esm

(17)    SexLab.esm

(18)    SexLabAroused.esm

(19)    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

(20)    Breezehome-hf-CTD-fix.esp

(21)    Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

(22)    RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

(23)    ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

(24)    better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp

(25)    Convenient Horses.esp

(26)    Convenient Horses - Faster Sprint.esp

(27)    DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp

(28)    IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp

(29)    RaceMenuOverlays.esp

(30)    SkyUI.esp

(31)    Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp

(32)    daedric_phelm.esp

(33)    dragonslayer.esp

(34)    hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

(35)    Immersive Weapons.esp

(36)    JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

(37)    R18Pn - Argent Iron Armor.esp

(38)    Remodeled Armor.esp

(39)    royal_daedric.esp

(40)    TrissArmorRetextured.esp

(41)    DeadlyDragons.esp

(42)    BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

(43)    BBLSapachii.esp

(44)    BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

(45)    BBLSspouse.esp

(46)    BBLSVisitors.esp

(47)    BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp

(48)    SummerWearSA.esp

(49)    SummerWearBBLS.esp

(50)    BBLS_PatioFurniture.esp

(51)    HallsOfDovahndor.esp

(52)    RiversideLodge.esp

(53)    The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

(54)    dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

(55)    dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp

(56)    MHYH_RentRoomFollower.esp

(57)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

(58)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

(59)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

(60)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

(61)    Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

(62)    ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

(63)    ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

(64)    ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-5.esp

(65)    WerewolfMastery.esp

(66)    WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp

(67)    WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp

(68)    FNISspells.esp

(69)    ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

(70)    The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

(71)    Beards.esp

(72)    Brows.esp

(73)    TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

(74)    BHWarPaints.esp

(75)    UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

(76)    UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp

(77)    UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp

(78)    ApachiiHairStyles.esp

(79)    ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp

(80)    My Home Is Your Home.esp

(81)    Amanda.esp

(82)    Blaze Of Eventide.esp

(83)    Dovabear.esp

(84)    Lyla.esp

(85)    Michelle.esp

(86)    Misha.esp

(87)    Spousetocustomhome.esp

(88)    BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp

(89)    Naked Potema.esp

(90)    More Hair Colors Vanilla.esp

(91)    DLC1Serana.esp

(92)    DonMichHeels.esp

(93)    SGEyebrows.esp

(94)    Nocturnal outfit.esp

(95)    Pinup Poser.esp

(96)    ArmorOfIntrigue.esp

(97)    Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp

(98)    garm_companion.esp

(99)    The Ningheim.esp

(100)    FlameAtronachArmor.esp

(101)    FullBootForKKSA.esp

(102)    MashupUNP.esp

(103)    RaceMenuPlugin.esp

(104)    RaceMenu.esp

(105)    RaceMenuMimic.esp

(106)    CharGen Morphs.esp

(107)    CharGen ECE Morphs.esp

(108)    Extra Scars.esp

(109)    TERAArmors.esp

(110)    AMatterOfTime.esp

(111)    EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp

(112)    EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp

(113)    SexLab Romance.esp

(114)    SexLabMatchMaker.esp

(115)    LoversComfort.esp

(116)    Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

(117)    CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

(118)    CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

(119)    CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp

(120)    CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

(121)    CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp

(122)    Better Dynamic Snow.esp

(123)    StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

(124)    StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

(125)    StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

(126)    WATER.esp

(127)    WATER Plants.esp

(128)    WATER DB Waves.esp

(129)    WATER DG.esp

(130)    WATER - Sir Crabalot Returns.esp

(131)    AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

(132)    Differently Ebony.esp

(133)    Colorful_Magic.esp

(134)    Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

(135)    SFO - Dragonborn.esp

(136)    SBT Smal2.esp

(137)    SBT Smal1.esp

(138)    Riften Bigger Trees.esp

(139)    SBT Smal3.esp

(140)    Footprints.esp

(141)    Footprints - Ash.esp

(142)    dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

(143)    83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp

(144)    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

(145)    SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp

(146)    SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp

(147)    My Merge Patch.esp

i think i'm just gonna pm my papyrus log to you seems i can't upload it for some reason

Check this esp file "SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp" and try again

wait a minute.......wtf......the vecture and smurf ones can be installed at the same time? i don't have any of those esp's :o

do I install all those 3 the average,regular and muscular? or average and either of regualr or muscular?

Works Now! Thanks Sir.....I already did endorsed this mod on nexus......! thanks for this mod by the way! ....it was more of my fault than the mod itself it seems..sorry for the hassle and the stuff!

just a question? how to make the schlong larger? do i have to kill dragons that have the potion that enhances it?

@b3lisario

Ok I have loaded all the body textures from the SOS light mod into photoshop and was getting ready to replace the feet texture areas with junk texture then it hit me, I will have to also alter the afflicted male body texture and any other male body texture in the game plus DLCs so the original feet textures don't show up on the junk meshes. The only other male body type I can find is in the dawnguard DLC for snow elf. Did anyone from the SOS team finish the snow elf body texture and if not can someone here help out and make a snow elf body texture from the SOS body textures? Otherwise the esp will have to be altered to use high elf body texture instead like it does by default for female snow elf.

Where are the 1stperson arm meshes for the naked body? Did the SOS team just think that people would prefer to use joy of perspective mod instead or something? Wasn't the SOS body based on favored soul body mod or something? Will any of those other body mods on nexus that have 1stperson arms line up with SOS hands in first person?

Oh ok I found it listed in compatibility on first page it is the better males mod but there are no 1stperson meshes there I have that mod:-(

This question is for the operator of the thread.

Do you know offhand any skeleton that is as close to identical as sundracon as possible?

Also, why does sos light cause my texture on the "junk" to warp.  It seems like many people have reported the same thing already, right?

I'm about ready to learn how to use nifscope and manufacture my own skeleton if you think no one else has a close rendition to sundracon.

Thanks for your time.

This question is for the operator of the thread.

Do you know offhand any skeleton that is as close to identical as sundracon as possible?

Also, why does sos light cause my texture on the "junk" to warp.  It seems like many people have reported the same thing already, right?

I'm about ready to learn how to use nifscope and manufacture my own skeleton if you think no one else has a close rendition to sundracon.

Thanks for your time.

The main original post has links to almost all compatible skeletons. If you are looking for something that has the muscle mass of the sundracon body, try the Stronger Male Skeleton by maohua2003.

If one of those doesn't work for you, you could find one that gets the closest, then using these racemenu sliders and the XPMS skeleton you can adjust the body to your specific taste.  Those sliders also match bones that appear in the skeleton, so it would be a good tool to use to generate the values you'll need when adjusting a skeleton in NifSkope.

I have a weird problem with the mod, everything seem to be working just fine. i made the schlong 300 in size and noticed it was a tiny bit bigger which was odd to me, was only after i killed a male thug and took his armor i noticed his schlong was huge... so this makes me think that the schlong on my actual player character is not resizing correctly but it is on npc's, anyone else have this or know of a fix?

I have skse latest version.

Mod list http://pastebin.com/nwVN6Jyr

This may have already been answered, and if it was I'm sorry, but is there anything specific you're working on now?

Trying to fix stuff. Add Racemenu sliders.

I have a weird problem with the mod, everything seem to be working just fine. i made the schlong 300 in size and noticed it was a tiny bit bigger which was odd to me, was only after i killed a male thug and took his armor i noticed his schlong was huge... so this makes me think that the schlong on my actual player character is not resizing correctly but it is on npc's, anyone else have this or know of a fix?

I guess you need to drink more dragon essence potions

I took a look at the "52 slot issue". I got a partial fix.

What is the problem? When an actor equips an armor piece that uses the slot 52, main armor is unequiped, even when the actor is not eligible to wear a schlong (for example female actors)

1.- Vanilla gear has the 52 slot usage in the esp file

2.- SOS scripts add the slot 52 to all non-vanilla armor any actor equips, and keeps an internal list with all modified armors

I've made some changes to fix the second part, non-vanilla armors. Now schlongless actors won't be affected by this behaviour so you can equip belts or panties on your female PC or followers.

This won't fix the custom armors SOS already has modified. To force SOS ignore them you should uninstall the armor mod (not SOS), do a clean save, and install it again. Now SOS should ignore it.

Males, and females using schlong addons should work as usual.

I'm attaching the modified script files, overwrite yours. Please report if you encounter any issue while using this.

SOS 2.03.013 - 52 slot patch.7z

^ So with your new fix I can now use custom armors with SOS on my male PC and female/male followers?

If you are using SOS just for males, when you equip on your female (PC or NPC) an armor piece that uses the slot 52 it will not unequip the main armor.

This makes usable with SOS Full the Racemenu plugin I made for SOS light some time ago.

Overwrite this script to make SOS delegate the resize job to the racemenu sliders, just for the player

SOS 2.03.013 - makes sos racemenu plugin compatible.7z

You still need to install the Racemenu plugin v0.2

racemenu-sos-plugin-wip.jpg

Sooo ... I know I'm doing something wrong, because I haven't seen any recent posts anywhere on this forum or the rest of the internet with this problem. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. :wacko:

The problem that I'm having is that SOS and SexLab basically don't seem to talk to each other. All of SexLab's functions work just fine. And all of SOS's functions work just fine. But when SexLab begins an encounter, regardless of whether it's caused by using Matchmaker or one of the other SexLab mods, the game fails to change the state of the penis of any actors involved.

To clarify: the actors' mesh does change (they get visibly erect); but they don't respond to bend up/down commands, and running the debug on them tells me that "Erection: False;" in other words, the game is not actually applying the erection spell/effect to them. This applies to NPCs as well as the PC when male. Using either the SOS spells or dialogue works just fine: the effect is applied, changing the shape works fine, and in the case of the PC Erection Exhaustion is applied at the end.

I initially had this problem when I was running my full loadout of mods, and kept thinking that one or the other had to be out of date, or there was some conflict, or that I'd overwritten something in the process of installing all of them. So I did several upgrade sessions, following each plugin's instructions on upgrading it. Nada. I did a clean reinstall of Skyrim and all the mods, after making sure all of them were up to date. Same problem.

At that point I figured I should get serious about this. Wiped everything again. Reinstalled Skyrim, the DLC, and the Unofficial Patches. Then installed SKSE, followed by SkyUI. I then installed the latest SexLab Framework, Matchmaker, and SOS. Finished it off by installing UNPB and an XPMS skeleton (I've actually tried this with a number of skeletons after the first time; I thought I had forgotten to install a skeleton with the right bones, but then realized the bones were all there, they just weren't being called into use by SexLab). That was all I installed. Booted it all up, aaand ... nuthin'. Everything will stand to attention or at-ease, but not when SexLab asks it to. And every time I've tested it I've done so with a minty-fresh new game, right at the beginning in Helgen.

So at this point, I have absolutely no clue what's wrong. I'm positive it's something I'm doing wrong on my end, because like I said, I can't find another post with this problem (might have missed one, but at this point every way of phrasing it in google search leads me to a page I've looked at already). And between the fact that apart from this problem, both of the mods in question seem to be working fine, and the fact that at this point those are the only mods I have, I'm pretty sure there's some script or something that got borked and is preventing them from talking to each other.

Hoping someone here can help me out and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Knowing me, I probably missed some paragraph in a readme somewhere and it'll be something really obvious. I'm including my load order and last Papyrus log.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.30]
0B  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
0C  SkyUI.esp
0D  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
0E  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
0F  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
10  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
11  FNISspells.esp
12  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus Log Attached
(this thing is huge [1529Kb], likely because it was from the game start and seems to be doing a lot of initial setup work. I'm including that rather than one from a later save [say after character creation], because I'm wondering if the problem occurs when a new game is started. The annoying thing about debugging this is that it doesn't seem to leave a trail in the log; I can't find anything at the beginning of a SexLab action saying, "trying to call SOS, but it's not picking up the phone," so to speak.)

PS
And just to prove that I did bother checking first  ;) ... I have found this thread, which in turn links to this thread, which mentions this same problem occurring ... six months ago. It also mentions a patch, which I've been assuming is this fellow ... which is no longer there anymore. So basically, for some reason I have a problem that was theoretically solved months ago, and the only suggested solution for it is A: for a much older version of both the mods it makes compatible, and B: is no longer there anyway.

Haaalp!

Log Copy.rtf