1 hour ago, bermik said:

What to do with these? I can not get rid of this. This is normal?

This is normal if your character doesn't have any addon assigned.

Did you install and enable any or all of the 3 different addons included in the main download (Regular, Muscular or Average)? Do you have any addons from other sources (i.e. Leito's, Bad Dog's)? Because if the answer to both questions is "no", that would explain it.

question, i want to increase the sliders for sos, not size rank, but the booster scale thing, there is a mod for it, but it no longer functions, and fiddling with sos psc settings only crashes my game, i was hoping i could get a lil help from people more knowledgeable about the subject.

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Это нормально, если ваш персонаж не имеет назначенного аддон.

Вы установите и включите любой или все 3 разные аддоны включены в основной скачать (регулярный, мышечной или средний)? У вас есть какие-либо дополнения из других источников (т. е. Лейто, вредные собаки)? Потому что если ответ на оба вопроса "нет", что бы это объяснить.

I switched everything on. Three days I switched on, switched, switched off ... I just did not do anything, nothing helps ...

On 8/6/2018 at 11:27 AM, Aiya said:

Hi all, Need some help please.

I've been using this mod for a while now and it's been working great until now. I made a ningheim male yesterday and it seemed like everything loaded up right, but he won't become erect during sex or with the spell.

I tried using the compatibility patch and I don't know what I did, but it either had no effect or his junk disappeared both times I tried.

I would ask on ningheims nexus page, but between not knowing if the mod author is still around and their immaturity issue with anything to do with skyrim sex on there I thought this would be a better place.

Still having this problem. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it working right?

I have a very odd problem. When using the full version, I cannot get Skyrim/SKSE64 to launch at all via MO2. I can launch them fine (of course, modless) outside of MO2, but not via MO2 as I normally would. I can launch LOOT and FNIS, etc., but not the dang game. I unchecked SOS, attempted launch and it works. I removed it, went to SOS light and it launches fine, but I want the MCM for size (because... well, it matters!). Anyone else with this issue? Odd part is, I've just restarted over b/c I buggered up my last one, and I had it working beautifully (full, with MCM).  If anyone else has experienced this issue, please suggest where I can look to resolve, how to resolve, I would greatly appreciate it!

Edit: I got it working (Schlongs of Skyrim SE) to now appear in MCM. Different download... Still trying to get the muscular add on to work (smurf's worked fine, not exactly sure why vortex's won't?). I'll fiddle with it more later.

On 9/21/2018 at 2:08 AM, Blaze69 said:

This is normal if your character doesn't have any addon assigned.

Did you install and enable any or all of the 3 different addons included in the main download (Regular, Muscular or Average)? Do you have any addons from other sources (i.e. Leito's, Bad Dog's)? Because if the answer to both questions is "no", that would explain it.

I have the same problem. I installed all three addons, but the character was still in his underwear. Someone somewhere wrote that you don't need to install the first addon. I tried it, but it still doesn't work! Help me, please!

12 minutes ago, Vender_Pellegus said:

I have the same problem. I installed all three addons, but the character was still in his underwear. Someone somewhere wrote that you don't need to install the first addon. I tried it, but it still doesn't work! Help me, please!

Are you completely and absolutely sure at least one addon is properly installed? Because if so, there's no reason for the PC to not get a schlong unless A) the probabilities for all installed schlongs are set to 0% in the SOS MCM menu or B) you are using a custom/non-vanilla race that isn't supported by the addon(s).

If none of the two cases above apply to your situation, then you screwed it up somehow (perhaps during install).

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

Are you completely and absolutely sure at least one addon is properly installed? Because if so, there's no reason for the PC to not get a schlong unless A) the probabilities for all installed schlongs are set to 0% in the SOS MCM menu or B) you are using a custom/non-vanilla race that isn't supported by the addon(s).

If none of the two cases above apply to your situation, then you screwed it up somehow (perhaps during install).

I installed absolutely everything (mod itself, three add-ons, a male skeleton and an SOS store) via NMM. Checked on vanilla races. In the MCM menu settings I didn't change anything. Values of 0 would not seem to exist.

On 10/14/2017 at 9:19 AM, seahorse said:

When does SOS renew its addons data? How much time do I have to wait in game to see changes I made on addons globals?

On 11/18/2017 at 10:06 PM, seahorse said:

Smurf Average Addon meshes have translations by Y and Z. It's a cause of a slightest but yet annoying gap. Has somebody handle this issue yet?

Reveal hidden contents

5a10848014427_SAgap1.jpg.e301259bdc1116182f10e11c50faac81.jpg

Any chance to get an answer from experts?

1. I am experiencing some issues with testing SOS addons when I edit addon's esp to change variables (say GenBase or Scrotum), I need to see changes applied in game as soon as possible without starting new game. How long do I have to wait? I tried restarting SOS, but it won't change anything. I have to restart game, it's a crap.

2. I wonder if nobody noticed that seam around genitals.

Spoiler

001.jpg.dd7b5fc773837b10dd94a926220c28ee.jpg

May I ask you guys to show me a sample of how Smurf Averaged schlong looks in your game, please!

Have SOS 3.00, I have Schlong Controller, an I have latest XPSME version overwriting SOS skeleton with the updated one.

What I can do.  Distritbute sizes to NPC, adjust sizes, and during scenes I can adjust 1 NPC up/down, regardless of more than 1 NPC in scene.  (I know that you were able to adjust all)  Does not matter if cycling selection of NPC, still scales up/down for 1 NPC (sometimes not even in the scene)

I'm baffled as to how to fix, an for all the thread searching never seem to find an answer or topic similar to mine.

Help?

1 hour ago, XZero said:

Have SOS 3.00, I have Schlong Controller, an I have latest XPSME version overwriting SOS skeleton with the updated one.

What I can do.  Distritbute sizes to NPC, adjust sizes, and during scenes I can adjust 1 NPC up/down, regardless of more than 1 NPC in scene.  (I know that you were able to adjust all)  Does not matter if cycling selection of NPC, still scales up/down for 1 NPC (sometimes not even in the scene)

I'm baffled as to how to fix, an for all the thread searching never seem to find an answer or topic similar to mine.

Help?

Use the Sexlab hotkeys to adjust the angle (C and Shift-C).  That will adjust whoever is selected in the sex act AND more importantly remember that adjustment the next time that sex animation plays.

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but since the recent update to SKSE64 (I run Special Edition, not Oldrim), I can't get SOS to work properly. I installed everything correctly, but every time I load the game with the plugins active, I get an error that says the dll file is either missing or too old. And I AM running the most up-to-date version of the mod, so I don't know what's going on... 

3 hours ago, Fredbear1987 said:

Can some one Please help a girl out  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7713
this juicy dick needs to be Bigger and longer and the balls need to be the size of (bowling balls ) oh god please .

That thing is ancient (2012) and in no way related to SOS, so I have no idea why you would post about it here.

id do it my self but my PC is sh1t

Fuckin' hell, mate. You do know you are allowed to swear in the internet, right? What are you, 14?

Xbox 1

Let me stop you right there.

No adult mods on consoles. That's the rule imposed both by Bethesda and by Microsoft (and Sony). And surprising as it may seem, we follow that rule here. You want to delve into the wonderful world of pervy mods for Skyrim, that's cool, but you need to get a PC. No ifs, no buts. PC or nothing. We're not going to help you break the rules and get forbidden mods into your console.

We need HUGE Juicy Cock the size of a horse and super Girthy with Massive balls the sizes of Bowling-Balls that hang low and sway back and forth (on Xbox 1 we need the XXXXL )  https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/skyrim-colossal-cocks-23385881?t=148&utm_source=&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=embed-logo-html5 (please I want a huge tasty juicy cock like the "Orc's at the [2:22] mark) OR the yummy cocks shown here(12:04) https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/skyrim-fuck-machines-and-tentacles-23472811

Yep, definitely 14.

3 hours ago, Seraph7289 said:

After setting it up in racemenu, the dick keeps shrinking every time I load a new area or save.

You have to keep SoSRacemenu.esp active in your mod list as long as you adjust your schlong by Racemenu (otherwise SoS (full) cannot recognize which option of tweaking your PC's schlong you choose to use).

On 10/4/2018 at 5:14 PM, seahorse said:

2. I wonder if nobody noticed that seam around genitals.

May I ask you guys to show me a sample of how Smurf Averaged schlong looks in your game, please!

Sorry for very late as well as non-expert response, but I'm sure that the original SoS base body mesh and smurf genital mesh does not have as seam problem, at least not so conspicuous as you showed your sample SSs (see my SS/ original body & genital meshes plus Veteran Skin below).

If original smurf genital had this issue, all its derivatives (i.e. SoS - light - Smurf Average and BD hoddie human, and further, its HDT tweaked ones) would have shared your problem.

20181016134648_1.jpg.a7208e75a1a68c73eddb0f05d6bf556a.jpg

Which base body/ genital mesh combination you use for your posted SS?

I personally afraid that some 'customized' body/ genital meshes have not so perfect weight paint around the crotch.

3 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Sorry for very late as well as non-expert response, but I'm sure that the original SoS base body mesh and smurf genital mesh does not have as seam problem, at least not so conspicuous as you showed your sample SSs (see my SS/ original body & genital meshes plus Veteran Skin below).

If original smurf genital had this issue, all its derivatives (i.e. SoS - light - Smurf Average and BD hoddie human, and further, its HDT tweaked ones) would have shared your problem.

Reveal hidden contents

20181016134648_1.jpg.a7208e75a1a68c73eddb0f05d6bf556a.jpg

Which base body/ genital mesh combination you use for your posted SS?

I personally afraid that some 'customized' body/ genital meshes have not so perfect weight paint around the crotch.

Thank you for your attention to my tiny but yet annoying problem! As soon as you have seamless Smurf Average model in your game, I assume it's yet my own problem.

Yes, both body and addon meshes are 'customized'. But I never touch the crotch hole area. Again, there is no seam on other addons attached to this body!!!

Regarding the problem SA addon, I checked it lots of times, and one more time after receiving your reply. I am pretty sure the weights are equale, identical in both body's hole ridge and SA addon's ridge, they are identical to those of other SOS addons like Vector Plexus Regular, Muscular (I am using SOS full with a dozen addons).

I suspect it's a position issue.

What makes it difficult to check the vertices coordinates (position) is that Smurf Average model has a default translation. It looks like this, with these terrible figures:

Spoiler

264917451_SAtranslation.jpg.06c68bc559c2122f35be6032a64f932f.jpg

While other (Vector Plexus based, and BD based) addons look this way:

Spoiler

Acorn.jpg.adf6b46b0a5911d3a33a74f1c31ded59.jpg

Pity I don't know how to get rid of these figures, how to bring them to a zero values, so that I can check and correct the very position of every vertice. Do you accidentally know how to achieve that, no?

45 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Pity I don't know how to get rid of these figures, how to bring them to a zero values, so that I can check and correct the very position of every vertice. Do you accidentally know how to achieve that, no?

Sorry, I don't unfortunately know. If I need to reset translation/ rotations values set in meshes, I usually resort to a very crude way, export/ import to/from .obj either by Nifskope or OutfitStudio and adjusting the data (like sknnning) again. 

As for your (genital mesh) case, I'm not sure how to keep the animated rigs during this process, sadly.

I have also just confirmed that the genital Nitrishape of SoS- Light (SA) and anthro P0, P1, P4 meshes of BD Hoddies (male 8.0.4) keep translation values of their original (SA add-on) pointed by the SS in your previous post:

SoS_light_SA.png.90a7ea2f647996ecf24a8a98a321469c.png

BD_8_0_4_anthro_p4.png.286cc07dc48c4de34e0a8a55bb7c40b0.png

BD even mixes the mesh with translations (P0, P1, P4) and without translation (P3) in his same animated schlong series (Anthro-Male in BD Hoddie Male v 8.0.4),

so I assume the translation values themselves are not so directly relevant to your issue. 

I have another suggestion as for the seam between the base body and schlong add-on, however,

The following is cited from my earlier post somewhere in the internet: 

• If you have not find any clue on the gap issue yet, I know one that MIGHT be relevant to this issue.
  • Have you ever used Outfitstudio for adjusting the mesh? The issue I know is based on the 'reference skeleton' issue (mismatch) of BS/ OS. While the female and male skeleton looks similar (the same in bone numbers), there are some differences in xyz coodinate of bones in the especially on the crotch/ genital area. By default this is set as female (for LE: Bodyslide\res\skeleton_female_sk.nif), but you can change the setting by opening BS>Settings (right-downside, next to Outfitstudio icon)>Reference Skeleton.
  • Many outfits mods are adjusted in female skeletons in spite of the fact that they are for male, and the attempt of  'schlongify'ing the wearer with the genital mesh (adjusted to the male skeleton) will cause the skeleton gender mismatch between the outfitbody (female) and the genital (male) that end in the genital gap in such cases.
  • Change OS's reference skeleton from female to male (skeleton_male_sk.nif) via BS, and import the equipment mesh in OS and export again will change the mesh's hidden 'reference' skeleton and fix the gap issue.

If this trick is completely out of point, I'm really sorry.