Size configured with racemenu resets every time i load a new cell.

Unmounting SOSracemenu.esp lets me set it in the SOS MCM, and that sticks. But for some reason i still have the SOS tab in Racemenu, it works but all changes reset to SOS MCM settings on exit.

On 7/13/2018 at 8:38 AM, Fiderisu said:

Is it impossible for a Dawnguard snow elf to have a schlong? Like, I understand there's only one person of that race by the end of the DLC, but I like me some f a i r s k i n.

I only recall there being one for the playable Snow Elf race. Here it is:

17 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I only recall there being one for the playable Snow Elf race. Here it is:

Yeah, I've seen that. I'm just amazed by the fact that there's still no mod for that 6 years later. I guess I'm spoiled by the modding community. 

5 hours ago, Fiderisu said:

Yeah, I've seen that. I'm just amazed by the fact that there's still no mod for that 6 years later. I guess I'm spoiled by the modding community. 

It could be fixed by adding a Snow Elf entry to a chosen SOS plug-in then using the model and texture provided by that Snow Elf add-on, skipping the need to use the Snow Elf Race mod altogether. 

8 minutes ago, 7c_lookin said:

Does anyone know if the SOS armor mods from old Skyrim have been ported over? I'm guessing not since I've been having trouble finding them on the mod sites. 

Shouldn't you have posted this in the SOS SE thread instead? What with this being the LE thread and all.

Anyway, while I'm not exactly up to date on SE conversions, I think none of them have been ported to SE yet. Shouldn't be to hard to do so, simply resave the plugin with the SE CK and run the meshes through the SE Nif converter.

BTW, if I were you, I'd stick to the "SOS - Remodeled Armors" file from the Nexus only. There's also a handful of revealing SOS replacers here in LL that cover more items but their quality is... sub-par, to say the least. Considering how picky SE is about meshes and errors when compared with LE, I wouldn't be surprised if those files caused crashes or bugs after being ported.

EDIT: Bad Dog's replacer should be fine too, it's the older files that may give you trouble.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, Need some help please.

I've been using this mod for a while now and it's been working great until now. I made a ningheim male yesterday and it seemed like everything loaded up right, but he won't become erect during sex or with the spell.

I tried using the compatibility patch and I don't know what I did, but it either had no effect or his junk disappeared both times I tried.

I would ask on ningheims nexus page, but between not knowing if the mod author is still around and their immaturity issue with anything to do with skyrim sex on there I thought this would be a better place.

I tried searching, but the amount of posts on here is insane by now ^^

So yeah: What skins can be used to change the male skins, if you also use SOS and what do you need to install them?

It's less about the body and more about the head textures, cause i feel that the male heads look disgusting with their hard wrinkles on the forehead and around the mouth.

Modder's question: Is there any way to get notified when SOS changes the erection level of a schlong?

My hoodies mod catches the animation events to change the mesh to unsheath (beasts) or pull back the foreskin (people). I've been using RCAE which isn't available on SSE and I've been telling people they're SOL on that platform but it occurred to me that there may be a mechanism in SOS I haven't found.

If not, how about adding an event or callback or something? I'm catching SLA and SL events now. If SOS had one I wouldn't need RCAE (and catching animation events for this is a hack anyway).

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

If not, how about adding an event or callback or something? I'm catching SLA and SL events now. If SOS had one I wouldn't need RCAE (and catching animation events for this is a hack anyway).

Pretty sure SOS is no longer being developed or worked on and hasn't been in a long time. Don't even think belisario is active anymore, so SOS won't be getting any new updates.

If you need to edit the code to add modevents or something like that, your best bet is to change the relevant scripts and/or entries in the SOS .esm and then post the edited files in the Hoodies page yourself.

EDIT: also, except for maybe the erection spells, SOS doesn't "knowingly" change the erection level in any way. Most mods simply run a SOSBendX animevent whenever they want to change the erection level and that's it. So I don't know if there's anything you could do about it in the SOS scripts.

9 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

EDIT: also, except for maybe the erection spells, SOS doesn't "knowingly" change the erection level in any way. Most mods simply run a SOSBendX animevent whenever they want to change the erection level and that's it. So I don't know if there's anything you could do about it in the SOS scripts.

Yeah, I bet you're right about this.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:28 PM, fagmon101 said:

Can you possibly release a version that is light but still offers genital variety? I tried downloading the standard version but the script extender didn't work correctly :/ 

Sorry but new releases of this mod seem to be a thing of the past, long past.  If you want variety, you'll have to install the full version which I recommend anyway.  Don't be mislead by nonsense posts about it being too much overhead unless your computer is pretty pathetic and that means pretty pathetic as of five years ago since even the low end current machines can handle this game fairly well.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, I bet you're right about this.

Check his documentation first and then ask Fore, there may be a way to edit the HKX file to get an event of some sort. I'm vaguely  remembering seeing some sort of note about some kind of events that may be watchable by a mod.

Commenting here in desperation. I've downloaded SoS both manually and using NMM and neither has worked. I got SoS so I could use some texture mods for Argonians and Khajiits, both of which work perfectly fine for the most part.

Honestly just confused on what could possibly be going wrong.

23 hours ago, Kombatant said:

Commenting here in desperation. I've downloaded SoS both manually and using NMM and neither has worked. I got SoS so I could use some texture mods for Argonians and Khajiits, both of which work perfectly fine for the most part.

Honestly just confused on what could possibly be going wrong.

What's wrong is you left out any details other tthan the fact you're using NMM and downloaded the mod.

What have you tried, what were the results?  Which version did you install?  What options did you pick from the FOMOD installer if you installed the Full version and if the Full version did you pick at least one of the types of schlongs in the FOMOD install because you need at least one or you get no schlongs and at least two if you want any variety (just install all three and then look around, there are more here at LL you can download and add).

Oh, and welcome to Lovers Lab.  We do bite but usually in a perverted sexual way.