2 hours ago, BlackHatchet said:

I downloaded this mod yesterday and it says "papyrus outdated" or something like that, it shows me that everytime i start the game can you help me fix this?

I searched the mod and nowhere does it have any messages in it which have the word "outdated" or "papyrus" in them.

Perhaps if you gave the exact text of the error?

7 minutes ago, GalaxyMaiden said:

Re-install SOS two times, still the same.

I found the problem it was Xanthys SoS Patch. Some thing about mine is broken, maybe I'll reinstall it or live without it. Thanks for trying to help me out WaxenFigure!

Oh my I just read this, having to remember this every time is not fun.

"New Update Read Change Log~! Deleted Dirty Edits! If New Game: Activate this after starting a new game, having this load with the mod at the same time has a chance to disable the mod altogether, if its for an existing save just install an activate it."

4 hours ago, LilZombieGurl666 said:

I have a problem with this mod every male character's penis when having sex it stretches out and looks rather funny at first but now it's annoying and I dunno how to fix it 

ScreenShot15.bmp

HDT issue.  Fix is simple enough though it takes a bit of time to do since it has to be done for every XML file that controls HDT and every occurrence (there's more than one per XML file) in order to stop the stretching of various body parts.

Here's a message that tell you what has to be modified: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94025-tyqra-the-xivilai-follower/?do=findComment&comment=2173031

It's easiest if you search your mods for all XML files and using a tool like Notepad++ load all of them at once and then search for the parameter in all the open files and change them manually.  This also solves a lot of the invisible NPCs problems as well so it's worth the effort.

Hey there! I have a unique issue that doesn't seem to be covered. I posted over the forum that maintains most of the mods that I run but they have no idea.

It involves the Internal SOS Log reading "Actor Spell: TRUE, TRUE", which on a male character, reads "Actor Spell: false, false". I don't know what that line means but I would appreciate it if anyone could explain (by way or ruling it out) or by way of addressing the overall issue.

I have included the Schlongs screenshot of the problematic Sophia via internal settings, a shot of the MCM settings, and then for comparison purposes, a internal settings screenshot of a perfectly normal male PC (Adisa). Note that the only character who experiences this issue is Sophia! Whenever I change the dong, or a SexLab scene starts, it disapears, but otherwise, it stays in place. Even if I remove it by fiddling with the SOS settings (setting the dong to something else and then set it back to No Schlong), if I change anything, like going through a door or giving her armor, it reappears.

My guess is that something else aside from Schlongs is causing this, but I can't for the life of me work out what - it could possibly be that she's had a schlong applied to her manually. I'm not sure how to test for that, or what console commands to use to remove it. Does anyone have any ideas?

The papyrus log is a mess, but I can post it if needed.

SOS Log: https://pastebin.com/AGJRu3va

Cheers, and let me know if you have any ideas of what to test.

72850_20180422001009_1.png

72850_20180421233126_1.png

72850_20180422001023_1.png

Edit: Altering her Schlong in the SOS menu will lead to her acquiring that Schlong, replacing the random one that she has. Then, switching back to No Schlong will lead to her getting a dildo! Having her then put on armor will lead to the dildo poking through! Is this a SexLab issue then?

72850_20180422113030_1.png

72850_20180422113328_1.png

Edit 2: Further fiddling removes the strap-on, but after a certain amount of time, it simply re-appears. Whaaaat?!

9 hours ago, BlackHatchet said:

I fixed it by reinstalling the mod thanks anyways for the quick response.

If the version of PapyrusUtil you have is not the latest version at that link download it and install it.  The older versions have a bug that cause CTDs, you really DO want the latest version.

1 hour ago, frhghz said:

Is it possible to exclude the beastraces from getting a slong??

Found the racist Stormcloak. Actually, yes. Simply open each individual addon page in the SOS MCM menu and set the probability for Argonians and Khajiits (and their vampire versions) to 0. If you do that with all of your installed addons, then they should remain schlong-less.

On 18/04/2018 at 4:06 PM, WaxenFigure said:

HDT issue.  Fix is simple enough though it takes a bit of time to do since it has to be done for every XML file that controls HDT and every occurrence (there's more than one per XML file) in order to stop the stretching of various body parts.

Here's a message that tell you what has to be modified: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94025-tyqra-the-xivilai-follower/?do=findComment&comment=2173031

It's easiest if you search your mods for all XML files and using a tool like Notepad++ load all of them at once and then search for the parameter in all the open files and change them manually.  This also solves a lot of the invisible NPCs problems as well so it's worth the effort.

Thank you very much :smiley: I will try this.

Hi, I'm new here and if this is the wrong place to post this question, then please point me in the right direction, otherwise...

I managed to install the SOS mod, but when disrobing in game, the game would crash.  Apparently, I needed something called the XMPSE installed, so I managed to install that with the mod manager.  So, when I get into the game and disrobe, my character's body becomes a mess of polygons like this: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HWGE1BYer8m2syhX6

So then I read that maybe the XMPSE needs to be of a higher priority than some other mods I have installed, so I moved it up on the plugin list, but this doesn't seem to have helped.  Here's what my list looks like now: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UJQvCY0O1SjVNL113

Please let me know what it is I need to do to get this fixed.  Thank you for your help and your patience.

Otherwise, is there a addon that just gives my character's naked body a stiff penis when not wearing clothes?

Update: I tried downloading the CORE verison of SOS and this time a menu appeared under mod configuration tab in game.  My character is still a garbled mess of polygons when naked.

I feel I should also state that I keep updating the generate FNIS behavior for users whenever I try something.  I do have a (1) warnings after the process is complete.  Any idea what that's about?

And finally, before trying this SexLab thing for Skyrim I had this addon installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/

I tried the SOS after the sex animations showed my guy having sex with a limp penis.  I tried downloading and installing the erect one, but it was no go.  It was still limp.