Great to see this supported again.  Your post mentions the optional DL files but there's no link to them.  Just checked and SOS is already gone from Nexus.  Installed this version and the MCM menu is only a single page without all the previous configuration possibilities.  Am I missing something?

Great to see this supported again.  Your post mentions the optional DL files but there's no link to them.  Just checked and SOS is already gone from Nexus.  Installed this version and the MCM menu is only a single page without all the previous configuration possibilities.  Am I missing something?

OOPS...My Bad...once i loaded the game again, everything showed up again in the menus...Awesome!

Just need a quick clarification on the downloads.  I assume that we still need the DLC download (labeled as SOS - DLC armors - 2.03.010b.rar ) even with the new 2.03.012 version.  Or is it now included as an option in the 2.03.012 installer?  I'm at work and haven't had a chance to download and verify, so I'd thought I'd ask...

[edit] ...and this one should probably be pinned... [/edit]

Does this mean development on SOS will continue?

Yes, though don't expect too much from me... I'll be happy if I can fix some bugs without break anything

Your post mentions the optional DL files but there's no link to them. Just checked and SOS is already gone from Nexus

I've added the missing files. No, it's still there.

Does this include the new auxbones that were never released?

Yes that was the main reason for this release. Now the animation events range from SOSBend-9 to SOSBend9, plus SOSFastErect, SOSSlowErect and SOSFlaccid

any reason why the nexus won't host the mod anymore?

The original authors don't want to support this mod, or are tired to do so. Maybe it won't be taken down, it was a guess.

Just need a quick clarification on the downloads.  I assume that we still need the DLC download (labeled as SOS - DLC armors - 2.03.010b.rar ) even with the new 2.03.012 version.  Or is it now included as an option in the 2.03.012 installer?

Yes we still need that file

Since this mod is being hosted here, allow me to ask freely a question because in nexus i wouldn't be waiting for an answer.Is there a reason for SOS trying schlongification of every living thing in Skyrim?I looked in my papyrus logs and saw entries of SOS scripts trying to asighn schlongs even on birds!Wouldn't it be better if the mod was made in seperate modules that would suit everyones taste?I mean a module that gives schlongs only to male NPCs, a module for females and a module for creatures.This way i think that the mod's stress on papyrus would be less and users could use it more flexibly.For me, that has no interest in futa or bestiality,there is no reason for having my female PC checked in every cell weather she sould be given a schlong, nor my female followers.I know that SOS does not give a schlong option for anything in game but for males (unless you have installed addons) but the script for checking everything in game to determine weather it's a male NPC or not does exist.Isn't it doable to make it less stressful for the game engine because with other scripted mods, SOS, for me at least, is a CTD nightmare and thus i rely on SOS light and missing a lot of features.I am not a modder and probably what i have written thus far might sound as mouth diaria to knowing people but i had to ask!

The SexLab integration code is still present and being used in this updated version, despite what the changelog says.

SOS_SetupQuest_Script, lines 75 & 263 should remove the CheckSexLab() function, and lines 759+ no longer needed

The SexLab integration code is still present and being used in this updated version, despite what the changelog says.

Thanks for noticing this. I've failed to properly package the script files. There is a new version with the updated files.

Found I can't bending up or down the schlongs in v2.03.012.

Any one has the same issue? :s  :s

Try the new version. I've recompiled all the scripts, just in case something was missing.

Thanks for noticing this. I've failed to properly package the script files. There is a new version with the updated files.

Found I can't bending up or down the schlongs in v2.03.012.

Any one has the same issue? :s  :s

Try the new version. I've recompiled all the scripts, just in case something was missing.

Thanks! 

And it seems require a clean save :shy:

I'm glad to see SOS has come home. The reactions to SOS on the Nexus were so juvenile it hurt my brain. Like really, it was okay for Skyrim to be populated with barbie dolls, and men with erectile dysfunction?I can't say as I blame the original authors for walking away. This mod fills an immersion gap, literally and figuratively.

I've added a new SOS - Light file, version 1.02.

Is the same file as the one in nexus with the updated Havok files.

I know it's bugged. This release is mainly to allow upgrading the female addons that rely on SOS Light. Don't download it if you are already using SOS - Light (patched or not) and you are happy with it.

I'd take a look at the patch at Nexus at some point. I had understood that there is no possible fix for the SOS Light issue that involves just mesh and CK edits.

Currently the 3 SOS Light files hosted here are:

1.00: Initial Nexus release. Bug when revealing gear are used.

1.01: Current Nexus release. Bug when nude

1.02: 1.01 + new Havok assets. Bug when nude

I've added a new SOS - Light file, version 1.02.

Is the same file as the one in nexus with the updated Havok files.

I know it's bugged. This release is mainly to allow upgrading the female addons that rely on SOS Light. Don't download it if you are already using SOS - Light (patched or not) and you are happy with it.

I'd take a look at the patch at Nexus at some point. I had understood that there is no possible fix for the SOS Light issue that involves just mesh and CK edits.

Currently the 3 SOS Light files hosted here are:

1.00: Initial Nexus release. Bug when revealing gear are used.

1.01: Current Nexus release. Bug when nude

1.02: 1.01 + new Havok assets. Bug when nude

That patch fixes the texture displacement, although last time I checked, the author had put some files in the wrong folder.  Moving them to where they're supposed to be made the fix work normally.