Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

34 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Did you create the items in bodyslide? DD does not come with any pre-made meshes for most things (anything that goes on the body). CD uses the meshes files from DD so if they were not made they would not appear. 

I think I did; that is, I ran bodyslide and batch build everything. To be more specific, the CD bra/cuffs are invisible, the maids hoofs, .... Other things do work, such as the CD collar and plugs. I figured I did something stupid, but then read in this thread that some items weren't working yet, so I assumed that was the problem. When I look in my inventory I do see the models, just not when I equip them.

I can give you the full mod list, and I ran bodyslide + FNIS without warnings/errors afterwards.

12 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Did you create the items in bodyslide? DD does not come with any pre-made meshes for most things (anything that goes on the body). CD uses the meshes files from DD so if they were not made they would not appear.

https://pastebin.com/duidMnDR

is the relevant bit of my mod list; as you can see I have all requirements.

Also, for example the horse boots are shown in bodyslide. I am also wearing the mingame; I can see the animation of my player tuggin on it. Any help would be appreciated, like magic skyrim-console-foo to debug. It looks like only the texture is missing, but then I can somehow see it displayed in my inventory, so only missing when I equip it.

in bodyslide I just batch build everything; that should be enough right?

#--------

aight; small update.

In Skyrim there is a both:

meshes

Data/Meshes

I copied the meshes folder into Data/Meshes and re-ran bodyslide. Lo' and behold, it works :D

On 1/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, Veladarius said:

Both Mecius and Herran should be present along with Master for the scene to work properly. Use   sqv cdx_slavery_property   and see if the alias for Mecius (mine overseer) is filled or not, if not I suggest restarting and check the alias before starting the slavery portion. You may need to do a clean save and reenable the mod to let it initialize again.

For most of the other things it sounds like the quest is not initializing properly (mainly the various aliases for the player not being set). Look at the properties using the above command and see if there are any that are blank, most should be set except things like merchants or blacksmiths that are set a the time those parts of the quest starts but most should be set when the mod starts for the first time.

As for the items, if you choose the start via the MCM menu you should only have a yoke on in the opening part then nothing while on the x-cross, no other items should be present before the belt is put on you.

You should be able to set the values in the MCM menu unless you somehow met her before that. You can set those values just after character creation and before starting the slavery portion though. If a new game (or save from just after character creation) does not let you change these then it is likely an issue between MCM and SSE as that is only set and locked once the slavery portion begins (after that dialogue) or when you first meet Master at the shop normally.

How is the slavery process being started when having this issue?

Spoiler
On 1/10/2019 at 10:40 PM, Bundybear33 said:

Thanks for reply,

first time was enslaved by Deviously enslaved cont. when in dd gear. Also tried mcm when only wearing clothes with same result.

CD removed gear from pc for first scene in cage and on xcross but only removed dd items from inventory not other things like potions etc. which may be removed by Mecius if he triggered and gave me mining clothes and pickaxe.

I have met her and completed jobs including mining on main pc but have not been able to set anything on either char

Will try your fixes hopefully i can get it to start, thanks again

Edit: Slavery works fine on my lvl 5 pc which i completed buildings in mcm and started slavery in mcm to test

Started using mcm, not wearing any restraints 

Same issues mercius not in starting scene so no progress past xcross 

used sqv cdxslavery_property and alias for npcs are filled

quest is running 

Loaded other char which quest works for and lists are the same.

Is there anyway to get mercius to interact to progress the quest?

Thank you

orig. post in spoiler below 

Spoiler
On 1/10/2019 at 12:49 PM, Bundybear33 said:

Hi, Love the mod, thanks

I'm stuck with the player slavery and was wondering if i can get quest started  using console.

Chose lowly slave at start then master goes through dialogue and just a property slave quest says started but pc stays in xcross. Mercius is not present in scene though walks past

Tried enable/ disable, mecius just says i should be working, let game run until he went to bed then tried ore option in slavery mcm which put me in cage, waited till morning and tried release, opened cage but nothing triggers.

Ledger works, counts days and ore i am to mine. Exit works, won't let me out lol

Bed in cage says owned and barrel for ore says steal from, if i open it i get attacked

Game removes DD items from pc and inventory but not other items, equips collar, plug and belt.

Pc was well restrained (no quest items) with dd gear when enslaved

If i chose hard working slave went through dialogue ok and released with debt

Works fine using mcm start slavery with my test lvl 5 char so install is ok.

Just hoping i can trigger quest to start properly on my current main char

One other thing when in cage at start with slavers, merchant says to go into mcm and select settings for disposition and traits but there is nothing i can change, is this normal? Same for both chars. I am using sse version 

8 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Started using mcm, not wearing any restraints 

Same issues mercius not in starting scene so no progress past xcross 

used sqv cdxslavery_property and alias for npcs are filled

quest is running 

Loaded other char which quest works for and lists are the same.

Is there anyway to get mercius to interact to progress the quest?

Thank you

You mentioned completing the buildings on the first character. Try completing the expansion before starting , there are some AI differences and it may be what is interfering (though the slavery start should complete the expansion itself).

15 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

You mentioned completing the buildings on the first character. Try completing the expansion before starting , there are some AI differences and it may be what is interfering (though the slavery start should complete the expansion itself).

The character I'm having the problems with is lvl 30 and completed about 9 jobs  including mining and did the thalmor party quest ok with no issues at all so it's odd this has happened.

If there is no fix is it possible to skip mining part and see if it works in the next stage?

Buildings were completed a while ago through normal game time

18 hours ago, Bundybear33 said:

The character I'm having the problems with is lvl 30 and completed about 9 jobs  including mining and did the thalmor party quest ok with no issues at all so it's odd this has happened.

If there is no fix is it possible to skip mining part and see if it works in the next stage?

Buildings were completed a while ago through normal game time

I have no idea as to why it would work with the other character and not this one then, Not having the expansion finished is the usual cause the few times it has happened.

3 hours ago, imhunsoo said:

I do not know the purpose of this mode. Paralyzing all the functions of the game, leaving the cage in the wild for no purpose, and the player can only reload the save file with confusion. even no debug dont know whats going on this mod 

If you mean being sent to the wilderness cage there are 2 things you can do once Herran has left:

1- use the MCM menu to enable your controls (this should have been done when Herran was done speaking) - on the Player page

2- use the MCM option to call Herran back and open the cage - on the Quest Reset page

It seems i have met some problem with....texture. 

When i first entered CD shop, it shows up like that. (Picture1)

There was a nice guy who mentioned that may resulted from missing texture, i may load Shiny Catsuits to replace some texture. And it partially works(picture2).  the suit shows correctly. however, the mark still remain. 

May i ask if  there is  any other possibility of this problem?

( I have tried to reload CD, NMM, SKSE, whole game, steam, and  Formatted computer, and same problem)

Thank you if anyone can help

20190110120754_1.jpg

20190113044622_1.jpg

2 hours ago, rangiuslan said:

It seems i have met some problem with....texture. 

When i first entered CD shop, it shows up like that. (Picture1)

There was a nice guy who mentioned that may resulted from missing texture, i may load Shiny Catsuits to replace some texture. And it partially works(picture2).  the suit shows correctly. however, the mark still remain. 

May i ask if  there is  any other possibility of this problem?

( I have tried to reload CD, NMM, SKSE, whole game, steam, and  Formatted computer, and same problem)

Thank you if anyone can help

20190110120754_1.jpg

20190113044622_1.jpg

Check the meshes and textures for the catsuit boots as the ! is centered at the floor. Also the textures and meshes for the CD Shop Sign (the '!' high up off the floor at the ends of the room).

Alrighty, I have a couple of problems with the mod.

1. The slaves inside the inn all have a latex catsuit and either a chastity belt, or a chastity harness on. When I try to equip a belt while wearing a catsuit, it doesn't get modelled in, i get all of the usual text messages and penalties, but I can't see it. And with the harness it just says that I can't wear 2 harnesses at the same time, which I guess would make sense if not for the fact that the slaves inside the inn are wearing 2 harnesses at the same time.

2. The gasmasks that you can buy from master doesn't get modelled in either. I get the all of the usual messages when you equip an item, but it still doesn't show up.

3. I have somehow lost the belt that you get from master when you become her slave and I have no idea of where it is. Is there any way to get a new one?

10 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Hmm it looks like the textures from the chastity piercing is missing. the rings the bell and the shield are all purple.

did you run bodyslide? you might need to make sure that the files were copied to the folder. I've had the issue of the installer not placing the texture files in the correct folder.

17 hours ago, ManlyMads said:

Alrighty, I have a couple of problems with the mod.

1. The slaves inside the inn all have a latex catsuit and either a chastity belt, or a chastity harness on. When I try to equip a belt while wearing a catsuit, it doesn't get modelled in, i get all of the usual text messages and penalties, but I can't see it. And with the harness it just says that I can't wear 2 harnesses at the same time, which I guess would make sense if not for the fact that the slaves inside the inn are wearing 2 harnesses at the same time.

2. The gasmasks that you can buy from master doesn't get modelled in either. I get the all of the usual messages when you equip an item, but it still doesn't show up.

3. I have somehow lost the belt that you get from master when you become her slave and I have no idea of where it is. Is there any way to get a new one?

1. Those catsuits are not DD catsuits just standard ones, only thing stopping them from being used with a harness is that the DD team decided they should not be and made them not usable together. For use with the belt check your Device Hider settings to see what is being hidden. 

2. Download and install part 3 which has all of the original meshes and such from Shiny Rubber Catsuits, it should have the missing meshes but don't let it overwrite anything else.

3. Either use  help chastity  and look for the correct color and belt type with CD at the start of the name of the item (items without CD are standard keyed versions) or you can use the mod that allows you to open a mod and take whatever items it has and get the correct one from there.

17 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Hmm it looks like the textures from the chastity piercing is missing. the rings the bell and the shield are all purple.

Check for the textures in the data/texture/clothing/zaria folder, it should be two files called 'metal' for the most part (just a few minor bits to distinguish the two apart). If you don't sdee them either download one of the other texture sizes and pull them from there or download the mod 'Zarias Restraints' as that is where they came from. If you are using the UNPB optional meshes then don't let the mod overwrite them as they are not bodyslide meshes.

2 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Hmm Its really strange, I did what you said and the Zaira folder was missing indeed. the others are there. I downloaded Zaira and placed it into the folder but the piercing is still purple.

Strange.

need to rerun bodyslides for the now present files. should fix it. being purple means that the textures are missing and it default to purple.

2 hours ago, DarmanSejuk said:

need to rerun bodyslides for the now present files. should fix it. being purple means that the textures are missing and it default to purple.

1. Bodyslide builds meshes and has nothing to do with the textures. If an item had not been built in bodyslide or its meshes were missing it would not appear at all.

2. Zaria's Restraints (the items in question) do not have bodyslide files, they are static meshes and have been around in their current form since before bodyslide existed. The original version was made to fit the CBBE body but someone made a UNPB variation of the meshes for me. Bodyslide is not involved at all with these items.

3 hours ago, Kitsunetsuki said:

Hi, I’ve used bodyslide on every outfit that pops up and for some reason the master and some of her slave girls have invisible bodies. They’re just floating heads and devices. Any help would be appreciated.

Use  Showinventory  on them and see what outfit it is they are wearing, the issue will be with the mod that those clothes are from. Let me know what items they are and I will see what further help I can give.

45 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Use  Showinventory  on them and see what outfit it is they are wearing, the issue will be with the mod that those clothes are from. Let me know what items they are and I will see what further help I can give.

Thanks a bunch! Turns out i needed to install the shiny catsuits for some reason.

Currently still missing facegen. If OP permits I would like to upload the updated facegen to the forums alongside other fixes.

All around amazing mod otherwise.

Found some ITMs, are they intentional?

[00:29] Done: Applying Filter, [Pass 1] Processed Records: 980905, [Pass 2] Processed Records: 943385, Remaining unfiltered nodes: 943385, Elapsed Time: 00:29
Removing: WICourierNodeSharesEvent [SMQN:00039FBD]
Removing: [NAVM:00108BE9] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009B7C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,-14))
Removing: [NAVM:000FE287] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009B5C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,-13))
Removing: [NAVM:000C60CA] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of KatariahExterior01 [CELL:00009256] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,26))
Removing: [NAVM:000C60B7] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of KatariahExterior01 [CELL:00009256] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,26))
Removing: [NAVM:00106CED] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009236] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -14,27))
Removing: [NAVM:0010C67E] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009235] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,27))
Removing: [NAVM:0010C67F] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009235] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,27))
Removing: [NAVM:0010C680] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009235] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -13,27))
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 26554, Removed Records: 9, Elapsed Time: 00:00

1 hour ago, p80nchicken said:

Currently still missing facegen. If OP permits I would like to upload the updated facegen to the forums alongside other fixes.

All around amazing mod otherwise.

Found some ITMs, are they intentional?

Facegen is included in the texture sets.

There are Navmesh edits beyond just the shop area but some may have been included by Skyrim because of people or markers placed there,