Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

I've never used Wrye bash before in my life.

I get to "Step 2," and every time I'm about to open the mods in the creation kit, I just get an error message saying "Multiple master files selected for load. Load operation aborted." Did I just make some newbie mistake with step 1 somewhere or?

Also, what are the merged patches in the download section? I can't work out their purpose.

The merge patches add the items from the mod they were created for into the leveled lists of the shop. Wrye Bash will merge them into the bashed patch and keeps from having to modify the esp for the shop or the other mod.

With the new version i can now buy all bondage toys :).

One small request:

Can you add one or more guards? I don't know if it can occur in vanilla too or if it is the fault of the obis mod, but every now and then bandits visit the shop and start fighting. Seemed that the npcs are essential, but at least it looked very weird when the bound slaves started "moving" attempting to fight :D

One small request:

Can you add one or more guards? I don't know if it can occur in vanilla too or if it is the fault of the obis mod, but every now and then bandits visit the shop and start fighting. Seemed that the npcs are essential, but at least it looked very weird when the bound slaves started "moving" attempting to fight :D

I can. I had thought about it but was not sure if I should put them inside due to the number of NPC's there already. I will probably try adding some combat ability to the Master and Assistants as well.

Are there any known mods that conflict with this one? I can't to seem to figure out my CTD issue whenever I attempt to enter the shop :s. Definitely not missing any of the dependencies.

The only custom items is the sign and static arm binder display, everything else is items from Devious Devices and ZAZ Animation Pack. The NPC's all use standard bodies (they are copies of various NPC's from the game) and clothing. Do you have any of the merge files installed?

One small request:

I can. I had thought about it but was not sure if I should put them inside due to the number of NPC's there already. I will probably try adding some combat ability to the Master and Assistants as well.

Maybe you can give them some summoning abilities then and they temporarily summon powerful guardian monsters as emergency and use 1-2 strong guards outside the shop.

My Pc is rather mediocre, but i haven't had issues with the current number of npcs yet. It only gets a bit laggy if i fill all slots of bathing beauties luxury suite or underground bath with aout 10 custom companions, the total number of npcs there is then about 15-20, but with high res textures.

So i think adding 1-2 guards and 2-3 additional npcs as questgivers etc. should be no problem performancewise.

One small request:

Maybe you can give them some summoning abilities then and they temporarily summon powerful guardian monsters as emergency and use 1-2 strong guards outside the shop.

My Pc is rather mediocre, but i haven't had issues with the current number of npcs yet. It only gets a bit laggy if i fill all slots of bathing beauties luxury suite or underground bath with aout 10 custom companions, the total number of npcs there is then about 15-20, but with high res textures.

So i think adding 1-2 guards and 2-3 additional npcs as questgivers etc. should be no problem performancewise.

On occasion there will be additional NPC's that will appear for some scenes and quests. I am also looking to add some things to the exterior between the shop and the Half Moon Mill to make the area a little less sparse.

One small request:

On occasion there will be additional NPC's that will appear for some scenes and quests. I am also looking to add some things to the exterior between the shop and the Half Moon Mill to make the area a little less sparse.

I actually have a home next to the shop, in fact a Hobbit Hole.

You could start a quiz what you will add.

My guess would be that it will be a devious devices factory and maybe a slave training camp.

Btw the shop sign looks awesome, will this eventually be able as a pose?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the basement door seems to register as a door to the outside for quest markers and NPC pathfinding. (Not your NPCs). I have several mods that add patrols to the roads and they keep trying to take a short cut through the shop, coming in the front door and leaving through  the basement door. And if you go inside wit ha quest marker on it will always point to the basement door to leave. (Yes the basement door leads to the basement when you go through, or some npcs... had a wandering merchant going in and out of the basement for a few minutes before I killed him)

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but the basement door seems to register as a door to the outside for quest markers and NPC pathfinding. (Not your NPCs). I have several mods that add patrols to the roads and they keep trying to take a short cut through the shop, coming in the front door and leaving through  the basement door. And if you go inside wit ha quest marker on it will always point to the basement door to leave. (Yes the basement door leads to the basement when you go through, or some npcs... had a wandering merchant going in and out of the basement for a few minutes before I killed him)

Yeah, I am trying to figure out exactly what I set to cause that.

You could start a quiz what you will add.

My guess would be that it will be a devious devices factory and maybe a slave training camp.

Btw the shop sign looks awesome, will this eventually be able as a pose?

the pose is actually based on one of the poses from the ZAZ Animation Pack:

post-101267-0-75793200-1387159341_thumb.jpg

There are quite a few poses in it that are not really used (I barely touched on them in the shop).

One small request:

Send me a pic and I will try to avoid that spot. I chose that area for the shop as I have not found any mods that do anything with that area.

One small request:

Send me a pic and I will try to avoid that spot. I chose that area for the shop as I have not found any mods that do anything with that area.

Will do, give me a few minutes.

1. One thing I realised that seems to be a bug, is that occasionally when changing the room inside the house (going from the main room to the cellar and back) I get items from Devious Devices added to my inventory. (belts, plugs, bra) When I once went into the cellar I became 8 chastity belts and a few plugs. o_O

This also happens when I enter the house.

2. Another strange behaviour I experienced was a message that appears when entering the house which tells me that a certain plug or chastity belt can't be equipped because Nessa/Tessa (or whatever their names were. ^^) already have one equipped.

3. In one case one of the slaves in the cellar just left the prison to take up an item I just threw on the ground. (It was at night) They're prisoners, so they probably shouldn't be able to just unlock the prison gate and leave the cell. ^^

4. NPC's reacted to me in different ways depending on if I was wearing items from Devious Devices or not (so far so good) but none of them was willing to actually sell me any items. Not sure if that part of the mod is not implemented yet, if it's my confic, a bug in the mod that's causing this or if it was just the wrong time of the day to buy something. Neither the Master, the two girls who already finished their training nor the two orcs in the cellar were willing to sell me anything.

Though one of the orcs asks me, If I want something with the only possible answer "Excuse Me?" where she asks me the same again with the same answer to choose leading to an endless loop until I just finish the conversation.

5. My last complaint is that the door remains to be locked, no matter what time of the day it is, until I use my lock picking skill to open it.

Apart from the bugs I experienced I like your mod and I'm looking forward to the day when my Dovakhin can get some nice training there. :D

The beginning of the conversation leading to enslavement/training seems to be there already. ^^

edit: Buying and selling works now. Not sure what fixed it. Perhaps I just tried it at the wrong time.

With the patch for Devious Devices the bugs mentioned in Nr. 1, 2 and 4 are fixed now.

Hi Johnny05,

#1/#2 are due to a bug in the Integration framework that is fixed by a patch I posted in post #889 of the integration thread. The patch will be included with the upcoming 2.5.6 release, though its use is required for the moment if you wish to avoid that issue.

Hi Johnny05,

#1/#2 are due to a bug in the Integration framework that is fixed by a patch I posted in post #889 of the integration thread. The patch will be included with the upcoming 2.5.6 release, though its use is required for the moment if you wish to avoid that issue.

Ok thanks, I will add this patch. :)

I read about this before, but for some reason I thought that bug was a Devious Regulations only issue.

1. One thing I realised that seems to be a bug, is that occasionally when changing the room inside the house (going from the main room to the cellar and back) I get items from Devious Devices added to my inventory. (belts, plugs, bra) When I once went into the cellar I became 8 chastity belts and a few plugs. o_O

This also happens when I enter the house.

2. Another strange behaviour I experienced was a message that appears when entering the house which tells me that a certain plug or chastity belt can't be equipped because Nessa/Tessa (or whatever their names were. ^^) already have one equipped.

3. In one case one of the slaves in the cellar just left the prison to take up an item I just threw on the ground. (It was at night) They're prisoners, so they probably shouldn't be able to just unlock the prison gate and leave the cell. ^^

4. NPC's reacted to me in different ways depending on if I was wearing items from Devious Devices or not (so far so good) but none of them was willing to actually sell me any items. Not sure if that part of the mod is not implemented yet, if it's my confic, a bug in the mod that's causing this or if it was just the wrong time of the day to buy something. Neither the Master, the two girls who already finished their training nor the two orcs in the cellar were willing to sell me anything.

Though one of the orcs asks me, If I want something with the only possible answer "Excuse Me?" where she asks me the same again with the same answer to choose leading to an endless loop until I just finish the conversation.

5. My last complaint is that the door remains to be locked, no matter what time of the day it is, until I use my lock picking skill to open it.

Apart from the bugs I experienced I like your mod and I'm looking forward to the day when my Dovakhin can get some nice training there. :D

The beginning of the conversation leading to enslavement/training seems to be there already. ^^

edit: Buying and selling works now. Not sure what fixed it. Perhaps I just tried it at the wrong time.

With the patch for Devious Devices the bugs mentioned in Nr. 1, 2 and 4 are fixed now.

I am still figuring out / tweaking the NPC AI. I think I have figured out what I missed to have them lock / unlock the doors but I still need to change the cell door in the basement. I have also changed the conditions for which dialogue set the Master and Assistants use and it seems to work better so far. I have a few other minor things I am working on fixing but I should have an update soon.

I should have an update soon, had to rebuild the dialogue to fix some issues (75% done). I fixed the issue with people wandering into the basement and I am pretty sure I fixed the issue with the locking / unlocking of the doors. I still have an issue with the mini-mannequins wandering off but I think I managed to get the Random Sex mod to ignore them (was really creepy). Hopefully the dialogue tree rebuild will make it easier to add quests and scenes. Scripts are still a pain in the ass but I have gotten a few to work so it is a start.

Odd little bug I've noticed, but that hasn't affected anything as far as the mod's functionality is that my current quest marker, when I approach the shop, will show as leading to its door, then to the basement door once I go inside. Once I'm in the basement, it's pointing back to the basement door on the opposite side. It clears when I travel away from the shop and shows up normal on the quest destination, though, so I don't know if that's the cause of this mod or something else.

Odd little bug I've noticed, but that hasn't affected anything as far as the mod's functionality is that my current quest marker, when I approach the shop, will show as leading to its door, then to the basement door once I go inside. Once I'm in the basement, it's pointing back to the basement door on the opposite side. It clears when I travel away from the shop and shows up normal on the quest destination, though, so I don't know if that's the cause of this mod or something else.

I think it was the same reason travelers would wander into the basement. I will double check that it is fixed in the next version.