Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

1 hour ago, Fenroo said:

Is "the punisher" like "the spoiler", only with damage?

Pretty much.

57 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

More question. I'm in a relationship with the master, and she gave me a ring that takes the belt off. How do I get her to revoke privliges? 

Per the script on it if your rank with Master falls to 8 or less or you owe money to her it should not remove the belt.

22 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

There should be a female Orc that blocks you at the stairs which starts the encounter. If you have killed her and he is alive but won't talk then kill him and get the item from his body.

That did it. Weird, if I attacked him first it didn't trigger, I had to attack the orc first. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Fenroo said:

That did it. Weird, if I attacked him first it didn't trigger, I had to attack the orc first. Thanks again!

She should have force greeted you on the stairs blocking your way up and once her dialogue was done it should have made both of them hostile to you.

7 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Per the script on it if your rank with Master falls to 8 or less or you owe money to her it should not remove the belt.

Speaking of that in future updates, when you're up to it, could willing slaves not have their personally chosen collar/belt not replaced during mundane punishments (such as making a late delivery)? I kind of liked the dark red themed restraints I chose, only to have them permanently swapped for the default gray versions just for making one late delivery. I could understand that happening if the Master decided to impulsively play dress up with me or if I really screwed up big, but not just for a minor delivery infraction.

For now I just hit the debug removal button then console command gave back myself the dark red versions back, so I at least know the work around.

6 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Speaking of that in future updates, when you're up to it, could willing slaves not have their personally chosen collar/belt not replaced during mundane punishments (such as making a late delivery)? I kind of liked the dark red themed restraints I chose, only to have them permanently swapped for the default gray versions just for making one late delivery. I could understand that happening if the Master decided to impulsively play dress up with me or if I really screwed up big, but not just for a minor delivery infraction.

For now I just hit the debug removal button then console command gave back myself the dark red versions back, so I at least know the work around.

As a Relationship Slave the belt shouldn't be changed at all, it should just disable the ability to remove it so it may be related to the issue of being misidentified at some point. I have added it to the list of things to fix.

8 hours ago, Fenroo said:

You make the coding sound interesting. I do database programming, maybe I should give modding a try...

I'm not a programmer at all, Min (who created DDi) helped me initially and once I had a understanding of how it was laid out I used (and still use) CreationKit.com as it has a listing of all of the commands (over 1000 of them). That site is the most useful one but for a lot of things you have to go digging as the menu they have is minimal. The Creation Kit is the other thing to get used to since the Skyrim (original) version has a lot of parts that don't work anymore and are left over from previous versions. The main thing I can't make is textures, models and animations but a number of people have helped me out by making things for me (few minor but needed items in the upcoming version). Zadil (who made the original devices) made the CD sign for me and is one of many who contributed to CD.

New problem but this time i don't know a way to bypass it, i tried everything.

I was send to the ViP house for a session as Master. After i returned to Marcus, but all he say now to me is "There you are".

I get no options to tell him my task is done, no dialog window open at all.

Is this known? What can i do?

1 hour ago, Sarfin said:

New problem but this time i don't know a way to bypass it, i tried everything.

I was send to the ViP house for a session as Master. After i returned to Marcus, but all he say now to me is "There you are".

I get no options to tell him my task is done, no dialog window open at all.

Is this known? What can i do?

You likely do not meet any of the conditions on the dialogue following that line. Most likely the quest did not change the task to completed. Use   SQV CDxSlavery_prop_manor   and look for the value of the variable  Task_@_Status  with @ being the letters A - D with the first task of the day being A and the last being D so if you know if it is the first, second, third or fourth look up the corresponding variable. If it is completed it should be a 2, if it isn't you can change it using     setpqv  CDxSlavery_prop_manor Task_@_Status 2   with @ being the task letter.

9 hours ago, Veladarius said:

You likely do not meet any of the conditions on the dialogue following that line. Most likely the quest did not change the task to completed. Use   SQV CDxSlavery_prop_manor   and look for the value of the variable  Task_@_Status  with @ being the letters A - D with the first task of the day being A and the last being D so if you know if it is the first, second, third or fourth look up the corresponding variable. If it is completed it should be a 2, if it isn't you can change it using     setpqv  CDxSlavery_prop_manor Task_@_Status 2   with @ being the task letter.

Thank you, was working perfectly. I noticed that i got another set of jobs to do, i did not saved properly but got another Session and again even i cleared the session and the Miss send me back to Marcus it was not finished, had to manually do it. At least this time i could speak to Marcus but instead of telling him that the job was finished, i only could chose "i leave the rest for tomorrow".

So something after the session prevents that the job finish properly.

3 hours ago, Sarfin said:

Thank you, was working perfectly. I noticed that i got another set of jobs to do, i did not saved properly but got another Session and again even i cleared the session and the Miss send me back to Marcus it was not finished, had to manually do it. At least this time i could speak to Marcus but instead of telling him that the job was finished, i only could chose "i leave the rest for tomorrow".

So something after the session prevents that the job finish properly.

The system should not give the same job more than once per day as it is not set up to handle more than that. It frequently likes to do that with the sweeping task unfortunately the way it is set up there is no way to get credit for doing any job a second time in a day. The update I have in development completely overhauls the system used to assign and track what is done each day, adjusts a few tasks and adds some new ones but:  1 - I am having some issues concerning my mental health and has me close to burn out so I am taking a break to try to recharge my batteries so to speak and  2 - I am not satisfied with what I have developed so far (start of day and assignment of tasks) as the end of day portion does not quite click together with it so I am considering how I want to overhaul it. Most of the work for the quest is done by the start of day and assignment of tasks and end of day just has to pick up what was done and give credit accordingly but what I have so far isn't as smooth as I want.

Well Captured Dreams is one of my favorite mods. Very  complex with a good an immersive gameplay. You did very well. But through my game and till the end i was wondering why i had to chose and it wasnt easy at all. Slave a or b.why not both?   Let the slave be with master but still able to work in the manor (sort of volunteer?). Add working in the manor to the jobs master can offer. 

Second make Arisha like a spouse to the player give her the keys to the belt and let her play with her sister (like chaste life spouse) as soon the slave has become a relationship slave.

Good day. Faced such a problem. In the beating scene of Alessia, there is no teleportation to the Barracks. Yes, I know that you can turn on and off control of the player, but that does not help. Also there is another problem, if all the same surrender to the hunters and get into the lair of Alessia, then already with the subsequent scene of beating Alessia Mistress does not happen - Mistress just walks away.
I apologize for the bad english =(

4 hours ago, Sarfin said:

Well Captured Dreams is one of my favorite mods. Very  complex with a good an immersive gameplay. You did very well. But through my game and till the end i was wondering why i had to chose and it wasnt easy at all. Slave a or b.why not both?   Let the slave be with master but still able to work in the manor (sort of volunteer?). Add working in the manor to the jobs master can offer. 

Second make Arisha like a spouse to the player give her the keys to the belt and let her play with her sister (like chaste life spouse) as soon the slave has become a relationship slave.

First - I had considered that at one point but decided against it due to the way things are set up though I may leave it open to do in the future with the reconstruction of the mechanics of the Manor Slave system but it would likely be for something like a week.

Second - Ariasha is not... nice. She is completely devoted to Master and subservient to her BUT with others she is very dominant and sadistic and if she thinks you are liked a bit too much by Master she gets jealous and will take it out on you if given the opportunity. The player will get a taste of this in v4.16 and not necessarily have to be either sort of slave to get it. Your spouse in Chaste Spouse is far nicer than she is.

39 minutes ago, MaykeReR said:

Good day. Faced such a problem. In the beating scene of Alessia, there is no teleportation to the Barracks. Yes, I know that you can turn on and off control of the player, but that does not help. Also there is another problem, if all the same surrender to the hunters and get into the lair of Alessia, then already with the subsequent scene of beating Alessia Mistress does not happen - Mistress just walks away.
I apologize for the bad english =(

Use the wait option and wait an hour and it will advance. Once you are moved Herran will take you to the barracks, if it is late afternoon he will come for you the next day later in the morning so do NOT leave the barracks until he comes for you.

The issue has something to do with her AI package at the end, originally she would head all the way to the door to exit before it advanced then I changed it to the point that she was just around the corner out of sight then to the point where it is now at the bottom of the stairs. I am pretty sure I set the markers correctly when I changed it but Skyrim gets really picky on AI packages at times. I thought I made a completely new AI package but I may have just changed it and I have seen before where it does not like to change the package entirely and has caused issues before.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

but it would likely be for something like a week.

Yeah thought some like that as well as i was thinking about this idea.

Thing is, maybe it's me - But i really do love to do chores in the Manor - First days i was hating it and wanted to get over as soon as possible. As it was over and i was giving the opputurnity to stay a Maid or move on and become Masters girl i was like "well..." - I have two saves now - One where i stay a maid - one i am hers.

2 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Second - Ariasha is not... nice. She is completely devoted to Master and subservient to her BUT with others she is very dominant and sadistic and if she thinks you are liked a bit too much by Master she gets jealous and will take it out on you if given the opportunity. The player will get a taste of this in v4.16 and not necessarily have to be either sort of slave to get it. Your spouse in Chaste Spouse is far nicer than she is.

Ouch... Ehm.. Well looking forward to meed Ariasha then...? :smiley:

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

First - I had considered that at one point but decided against it due to the way things are set up though I may leave it open to do in the future with the reconstruction of the mechanics of the Manor Slave system but it would likely be for something like a week.

I've never had Ariasha interact with me at all, she just says "not now" when I try.

4 hours ago, Veladarius said:

OMG if it's forced chastity you did it for me :classic_wub:

4 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Используйте параметр wait и подождите час, и он будет продвигаться вперед. Как только вы переедете, Херран отвезет вас в казарму, если он будет поздно вечером, он придет за вами на следующий день по утрам, поэтому НЕ покидайте казармы, пока он не придет за вами.

Проблема связана с ее пакетом AI в конце, изначально она доходила до двери, чтобы выйти, прежде чем она продвинулась, тогда я изменил ее до такой степени, что она была только за углом из поля зрения, а затем в точку где он находится сейчас внизу лестницы. Я почти уверен, что правильно установил маркеры, когда я изменил его, но Skyrim время от времени становится очень придирчивым к пакетам AI. Я думал, что создал совершенно новый пакет AI, но я, возможно, только что изменил его, и я видел раньше, когда он не хочет полностью менять пакет и вызвал проблемы раньше.

Thank you very much. It really worked.

57 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

I've never gotten chores in the manor, what sets that off?

Property Slave, you have to work your way up to it.

56 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

I've never had Ariasha interact with me at all, she just says "not now" when I try.

Currently there is one in Manor Slave but I am pretty sure it is broken and may be disabled at this point in v4.15.

2 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

OMG if it's forced chastity you did it for me :classic_wub:

If you are in Manor Slave you are already in forced chastity starting with the point you become a Property Slave. In the Relationship Slave encounter she may revoke your ability to remove the belt, have not decided but would likely depend on you Sex Tendency and how much you like it. If it is a random encounter without you being a slave who knows, it is likely to be the standard encounter at first (rather violent as she is a sadist) but other things may be added, whatever you hate the most is likely to happen or like the most will be denied to you, whichever is appropriate.