Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

57 minutes ago, GeorgiaCav said:

In the past, I have really enjoyed the Thalmor Embassy quest portion of this mod very much and like the mod overall. However, I'm finding the Manor Property Slave quest extremely frustrating and frankly boring. Details behind the spoiler tag.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the mod, which overall is excellent, but I managed to miss the warnings about the Property slavery quest until it was too late and now I just want out. Any help appreciated. I'm going to keep experimenting in the meantime.

The value you want to set is ManorStatus to 30

my favorite part of the mod is the conversations that i have with my follower, when mentioning how much a dd item sells for (DEC caused convo), and they make some mention about either the master looking at them funny, or wanting to see if the "special" plugs are on sale.

i also find it funny how serana always keeps her eyes on the master, when ever i go into the shop with her and she actually goes through the door.

Love the Mod, Thank You for all the work put into it and sounds like still going into it.  Best wishes to you and your health !!!

Question i'm thinking lots of ppl can answer. I have played many playthrough and few of them spending time in captured dreams. The last one the Thalmer quest bugged out at the end, (I had game crash might be the cause)  I used setstage to finish the quests since everyone just stood around after reloading the last save.  

The problem I have is while with the Thalmer a collar was placed on me, and since I couldn't talk to anyone there I couldn't ask for it to be removed. Once back in Captured Dreams shop, thought of asking Master, but all she says is "I have someone I want you to meat" then we stand around.  Any sugestion as I would rather not go through the whole quest again from a save further back ?

One more question, everytime I have used CD, Master has asked me to be her personal slave, after reading here and looking through the mod with tes5 I see that during I'm assuming property slave you work in mine, are used as chained display model (inside and out) as well as several jobs in the manor(not the helping client jobs as slave/master).  Is that obtainable by intentionally having high bill with master or activating slavery in MCM ?  or can will those jobs come up given time as personal slave or is there a setstage to access them ?    Thank You in advance !!!

6 minutes ago, NIkki1564 said:

Love the Mod, Thank You for all the work put into it and sounds like still going into it.  Best wishes to you and your health !!!

Question i'm thinking lots of ppl can answer. I have played many playthrough and few of them spending time in captured dreams. The last one the Thalmer quest bugged out at the end, (I had game crash might be the cause)  I used setstage to finish the quests since everyone just stood around after reloading the last save.  

1 -    The problem I have is while with the Thalmer a collar was placed on me, and since I couldn't talk to anyone there I couldn't ask for it to be removed.

2 - Once back in Captured Dreams shop, thought of asking Master, but all she says is "I have someone I want you to meat" then we stand around.  Any sugestion as I would rather not go through the whole quest again from a save further back ?

3 - One more question, everytime I have used CD, Master has asked me to be her personal slave, after reading here and looking through the mod with tes5 I see that during I'm assuming property slave you work in mine, are used as chained display model (inside and out) as well as several jobs in the manor(not the helping client jobs as slave/master).  Is that obtainable by intentionally having high bill with master or activating slavery in MCM ?  or can will those jobs come up given time as personal slave or is there a setstage to access them ?    Thank You in advance !!!

These should be easy enough to answer but from the sounds of #2 you are using the older version of CD and will explain why below.

1 - Look in the MCM menu for an option to remove CD quest items if that is the only CD quest item it isn't a big deal, if you have others that you want / need to keep on then you need to remove it manually (if you do tell me and I will give directions then). If it doesn't work then it can be removed manually.

2 - The reason I can tell this is an older version is this is the opening for Customer Assist 01 and it needs to be disabled. For whatever reason it doesn't seem to like the newer version of ZAP as far as I can tell and has become very unstable and generally unplayable. In v4.15 (or a few versions ago) the quest is disabled and the options for it are grayed out and unusable.

3 - If she is ASKING you to be her slave it is the Relationship Slave and that does not involve working in the mine, smithy or manor. Currently there is very little content for it and it is in the last few releases that an option was added to be able to remove the belt when you want but not the collar. For Property Slave you don't have a choice, you get knocked out and taken as a slave. In this you will have to work in the mine, smithy and manor or other things.

Wow that was a quick reply !  I't wasn't that long ago I installed everything, but maybe longer than I thought. I have version 4.05 and looks like 4.15 is out. In the middle of the quest the a Thalmer put the collar on me, was 1am so dont remember if it was the main woman(sry terrible with names), or the guards as they were getting me cleaned up and dressed. I did try using console to removeitem number, clicking in MCM, unequipall,. I didn't stress out over it but yea would have liked it gone. But guess it will be removed during update or should I get it removed before updating ?  Also I was kinda fascinated by being put on display for anyone/everyone to see, is that an option in either version ? or is that as property slave at the top of her shit list where I dont really want to be ?   Thank You again

v4.05 is primarily a legacy version for people who speak German and not English as it was the last translated version. If you can read English then update to v4.15.

The collar is part of the Thalmor Embassy quest and all items should be removed (some people have experienced issues, not sure why). If you are using the DD beta version then armbinders and yokes will not work.

If you are in the middle of the embassy quest you can update during the quest BUT only when in your cell in the basement and you have control of your character. At that point there are no scripts running so you can save the game, update and continue. There are minimal changes to that quest but it is primarily some dialogue and the opening and closing of the quest. If you don't get your items back look let me know and I will tell you where to look for them.

If you are referring to being displayed along side the road that is towards the bad end of things in Property Slave. There are punishments where you are put on display either outside and anyone walking by can/will whip you and another one where you are displayed inside and different items are put on you (minimal to start and items are added over time).

Hey there, really enjoying your mod, thanks for making it.

One little question. I've become a relationship slave and while that is pretty neat, I'm afraid the unremovable collar also prevents me from playing through some other quests that require a full set of quest devices to be equipped. Would it break anything in CD if I forcibly remove the Master's collar for playing through other quests and then later put it back on?

1 hour ago, Anooon said:

Hey there, really enjoying your mod, thanks for making it.

One little question. I've become a relationship slave and while that is pretty neat, I'm afraid the unremovable collar also prevents me from playing through some other quests that require a full set of quest devices to be equipped. Would it break anything in CD if I forcibly remove the Master's collar for playing through other quests and then later put it back on?

No, it won't. Currently there isn't any real content for it currently and generally it goes off of the faction or a variable.

3 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

No, it won't. Currently there isn't any real content for it currently and generally it goes off of the faction or a variable.

Thanks for that. A bit disappointing there's not much more content to see, but the initial scene when you get collared was rather neat, I liked it a lot.

1 hour ago, Anooon said:

Thanks for that. A bit disappointing there's not much more content to see, but the initial scene when you get collared was rather neat, I liked it a lot.

The content has been something I have been wanting to do for some time but other things kept popping up and taking priority, it always seems like it is always next in line but something else jumps in front of it.

20 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

The content has been something I have been wanting to do for some time but other things kept popping up and taking priority, it always seems like it is always next in line but something else jumps in front of it.

Ah, I know that feeling, always something else comes up. But don't worry, it's a great mod even without that.

42 minutes ago, Anooon said:

Ah, I know that feeling, always something else comes up. But don't worry, it's a great mod even without that.

Lets see, currently I am working on reworking Manor Slave (and adding some quests at the same time). Next will likely be the update for DD v4 as it is likely to come out before I am finished with v4.16 then is the Relationship Slave stuff.

Sorry if this has come up before — I scrolled back through to look for it, but there’s a lot of content on this thread — but I’m having an issue where when I’m over the severe debt threshold, when Master would add additional restraints, she only alludes to adding them, but nothing appears. In one case, I was unable to equip items to the chest slot after until I used the safe word option in Cursed Loot, which makes me think she’s probably referencing an item from an older version of DD that’s no longer valid. Does anyone know if there’s a fix for this? Thanks!

39 minutes ago, deviousMarsupial said:

Sorry if this has come up before — I scrolled back through to look for it, but there’s a lot of content on this thread — but I’m having an issue where when I’m over the severe debt threshold, when Master would add additional restraints, she only alludes to adding them, but nothing appears. In one case, I was unable to equip items to the chest slot after until I used the safe word option in Cursed Loot, which makes me think she’s probably referencing an item from an older version of DD that’s no longer valid. Does anyone know if there’s a fix for this? Thanks!

There is an issue with the function that controls what is added and removed with Debt items, it has been fixed and be part of the next release. Quest items should be able to be removed via the MCM menu option to remove CD quest items.

Items used for Debt and other quests are all custom devices, the only standard items used in the current release are the items added in the final stages of punishments (the ones you get to keep) and the items used in the Embassy quest. All standard items are taken directly from DD.

If you have DD for Him installed it adds slot 52 to the belts and SOS adds slot 52 to items worn on the body (chest) for men but does so on occasion for women. If this happens the only fix is to make the armor exposed but you can't do that while a belt is in place.

10 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

There is an issue with the function that controls what is added and removed with Debt items, it has been fixed and be part of the next release. Quest items should be able to be removed via the MCM menu option to remove CD quest items.

Items used for Debt and other quests are all custom devices, the only standard items used in the current release are the items added in the final stages of punishments (the ones you get to keep) and the items used in the Embassy quest. All standard items are taken directly from DD.

If you have DD for Him installed it adds slot 52 to the belts and SOS adds slot 52 to items worn on the body (chest) for men but does so on occasion for women. If this happens the only fix is to make the armor exposed but you can't do that while a belt is in place.

Gotcha, thanks! So is the temporary fix to just not use DD for Him?

7 hours ago, deviousMarsupial said:

Gotcha, thanks! So is the temporary fix to just not use DD for Him?

If you are playing a female and SOS adds slot 52 to your armor you would need to remove the belt, put on the item, give yourself a penis (you will need one of the SOS addon's that does that), make the armor/clothing revealing then put the belt back on. Pain in the ass to do but it should only happen occasionally with women. There is a mod for SkyUI that will add the slots used by items to the inventory page for clothing/armor where you can confirm that slot 52 was added. The same thing would need done for male characters (except adding the penis) to make the DD for Him belts compatible. You can also try removing the clothing/armor and getting a new one and hope SOS doesn't add slot 52 to it as well.

You can remove DD for Him but some things in CD may end up looking odd.

hi,

A couple of days ago I downloaded it thinking that it might fix my Yoke/Pillory not showing up in animations problem.

Then I found that I did not understand the seperate modules and what they mean so I opted for the V4.O5.

I am puzzled where do I find the key?

I wanted the mod for my slave trainer but this mod seem to use it on the PC and not On the Slave or your Follower.

Is this how this mod works - on the PC andnot on your follower.

I use CBBE/slim

I play as Male and the devices don't show up on my body which is understandable.

Is there a console code to remove these.

Thank.

2 minutes ago, padezaw said:

hi,

A couple of days ago I downloaded it thinking that it might fix my Yoke/Pillory not showing up in animations problem.

Then I found that I did not understand the seperate modules and what they mean so I opted for the V4.O5.

I wanted the mod for my slave trainer but this mod seem to use it on the PC and not On the Slave or your Follower.

I use CBBE/slim

I play as Male and the devices don't show up on my body which is understandable.

Thank.

captured dreams is a mod for the PC. the items that the master sells can be placed on followers, but the story parts are for the player, which includes the items put on the player.

as for a key, not sure what you are asking about. only mod that i know of that has restraint keys is DCUR or Deviously Cursed Loot, though you can craft some with the devious devises mods, but you have to learn how to craft them.

as for the devices not showing up on male characters there is a mod named something like DD for him, which allows the devices to show up on males.

what issue are you having with a yoke/pillory?

3 hours ago, padezaw said:

hi,

I use CBBE/slim

Thank.

3 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

captured dreams is a mod for the PC. the items that the master sells can be placed on followers, but the story parts are for the player, which includes the items put on the player.

as for a key, not sure what you are asking about. only mod that i know of that has restraint keys is DCUR or Deviously Cursed Loot, though you can craft some with the devious devises mods, but you have to learn how to craft them.

as for the devices not showing up on male characters there is a mod named something like DD for him, which allows the devices to show up on males.

First, update to v4.15 unless you want it is German as that is the last version translated (CGi has returned and is hopefully working on the new translation).

Second, Master does not sell keys as that was removed. She will however remove devices from you for a fee. There is a book within DD that gives the ability to craft items including keys, use help zad_bookChastity to find the book ID. You can also use help chastity  or help restraint  or help removal  to get the ID's of the keys and piercing removal tool.

Third, the only content that allows for interactions with another npc is Chaste Spouse so, as the title suggests it is between you and your spouse. You need to be at least Mildly Dominant (help cdxplayerdisposition  value 12+), if it is neither dom or sub it will randomly select who of you is in what position. If you want more info on it there is more on the main page or ask me here and I will give more info.

All devices use bodyslide starting with DD v3 and I suggest going to their Github site, going into the DDA and DDX parts, change the branch (far left of the Green download button) and use the bodyslide files from those as there are issues with some of the corset/belt combos that will crash the game and build the devices using those files.

Use DD for Him, there is a compatibility file for CD as well but it does not include the newer colors (Black, Reds or White). I will be rebuilding the patch soon. The current version of DD for him includes all items made before v3 including the gags and restrictive items.

The yoke/pillory issue is from ZAP, apparently the one I am using the meshes were left out of ZAP, check there for a fix.

Thanks for the help I will try upgrading.

Now Do I uninstall V4.05? Is there an update to  4.15 from 4.05. I will check.

Another thing, if there isn't an update to V4.15, can I just install parts 1 and 2 because

I found that when I installed all parts 1-5 it crashed my game.

Do I install the textures? because when I  use the deivces it will not show up.

like the armbindng or any of the yokes. I can see them in my inventory but ehen I give it to

Now, this mod if I understand you correctly will work only on the PC? and Not on any NPC

except it I install another mod and this mod will let your spouse us the devices.

Hmmm....so I can't make any NPC submissive like the master does.

On 07/12/2017 at 5:07 PM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

Hay thanks for explaining that.

Mega Poster also said the same thing and he suggest console commands to find the keys.

So I may not be the right person for the mod.

Hmmmmm....Mod is only for subs?...what if I am dominant?

Will the mod still make me ware the devices?

I play a male so my body type is probably wrong so the devices I have on don't show up but that is another story.

About the Yoke well, they dont show up in animations. I tried moving the ?SLAobject? in the load order but It did nt seem to work.

I tried putting it up as far as it will go in the load order and tried putting at the end. Nothing works.

the arms are up in all animations and yoke/pollory cannot be seen.

I have sexslave trainer installed.

and all DD installed and captured dreams.

One curious thing is I just noticed that there is a Static stock/yoke that I CAN see in white run between the Store and the ingrediant store.

When I point to it it says something like slave use.

But still no stock/pillory in animations.

51 minutes ago, padezaw said:

Thanks for the help I will try upgrading.

Now Do I uninstall V4.05? Is there an update to  4.15 from 4.05. I will check.

Another thing, if there isn't an update to V4.15, can I just install parts 1 and 2 because

I found that when I installed all parts 1-5 it crashed my game.

Do I install the textures? because when I  use the deivces it will not show up.

like the armbindng or any of the yokes. I can see them in my inventory but ehen I give it to

Now, this mod if I understand you correctly will work only on the PC? and Not on any NPC

except it I install another mod and this mod will let your spouse us the devices.

Hmmm....so I can't make any NPC submissive like the master does.

Yes, uninstall the old version and install the new one, a clean should not be needed during the update.

You need parts 1 and 2 at a minimum and part 2 has several different resolution sets.

Part 3 is the original meshes and bodyslide files from Shiny Rubber Catsuits so if you have that installed (or Cursed Loot since it uses that mod as well) then you don't need it

Part 4 is a set of pregenerated meshes for the DD items but I suggest getting the bodyslide files for DD from their GitHub site (from DDA and DDX), just set the Branch to development instead of Master (left side, opposite the green download button) and pull the bodyslide files from there as there are some issues with some items in v3.3 which my mesh files were made from.

Part 5 is some optional items, it is a collection of zip files so can't be installed as is. We are working on an installer to handle all of this though.

This mod does not allow the enslavement of any npc of your choice, just master/slave play between you and your spouse. I tend to keep my mod rather contained at this point and there should be other mods that allow the enslavement of npc's.

31 minutes ago, padezaw said:

Hay thanks for explaining that.

Mega Poster also said the same thing and he suggest console commands to find the keys.

So I may not be the right person for the mod.

Hmmmmm....Mod is only for subs?...what if I am dominant?

Will the mod still make me ware the devices?

I play a male so my body type is probably wrong so the devices I have on don't show up but that is another story.

About the Yoke well, they dont show up in animations. I tried moving the ?SLAobject? in the load order but It did nt seem to work.

I tried putting it up as far as it will go in the load order and tried putting at the end. Nothing works.

the arms are up in all animations and yoke/pollory cannot be seen.

I have sexslave trainer installed.

and all DD installed and captured dreams.

One curious thing is I just noticed that there is a Static stock/yoke that I CAN see in white run between the Store and the ingrediant store.

When I point to it it says something like slave use.

But still no stock/pillory in animations.

I am looking to do more dom content but from my experience building CD so far dom content is more difficult to set up, mainly it has to do with giving the player options and having the npc react and outside a controlled space this isn't very easy. There is a quest where you are given a slave by Master (if you have a home for her) and you have to set the location and places where she is to do her work and such via dialogue in game, as you do this it sets markers for her AI. Same goes for when your spouse is the master as her actions are somewhat random and you have to get furniture from the CD shop to use.

Generally, yes you will still have to wear the devices but get a good reputation with her and in some cases you can skip wearing them.

As for the devices not showing, DD for Him should have all of the items I use and the items in DD for Him were made for the SOS body. If you are using the DD beta the armbinders / yokes won't work as the primary keywords for them were changed as was the controlling scripts. CD v4.15 uses a system to get items via tags and some v3.3 items don't have male equivalents (catsuits and dresses) so some items may not show even when using it.

The pillories in other cities is from Prison Overhaul more than likely, I did not add those.

after returning for the first time from the quest to the thalmor embassy, talking to the master, has released a new quest, which says to go to work in the mine, but once accepted I do not activate any quest, I am only told by go to talk to the manager of the mine, the problem is that even going to talk to everyone outside the store I do not see any mine, I still have to unlock it? if so how?