Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

uhm... i don't know why but no one does sells me anything.

there is no dialogue entry for browsing/buying wares... maybe is conflicting with something, gonna try to deselect some mods.

also, i'm experiencing some odd text saying that "plugs" are already inserted.

i'm attaching a log so you can dig it up. :)

pap log.rar

bugs aside, the atmosphere of the shop is good, and the armbinder teaser even more. :P

Go (cuffed ? ) to the Master and speak with him/her. Tell them,you should buy some things for your master.

Actualy you can become most of this (cuffs,collars,whipes) in the zbf TestZone. (coc zbfTestZone)

The Armbinder is only for show...it comes later

now it's working, thanks. :)

@Veladarius: i just noticed that the bound animation doesnt stay put and get resetted when the actor is moving around with cuff, is it possibile to modify them to behave like the bindings in SD?

uhm... i don't know why but no one does sells me anything.

there is no dialogue entry for browsing/buying wares... maybe is conflicting with something, gonna try to deselect some mods.

also, i'm experiencing some odd text saying that "plugs" are already inserted.

i'm attaching a log so you can dig it up. :)

attachicon.gifpap log.rar

bugs aside, the atmosphere of the shop is good, and the armbinder teaser even more. :P

If you have an item that is locked on you need a speech stat of 30-40 depending on who you talk to. As for the plug notices you need to turn off the NPC notifications in the Devious Devices MCM menu.

Go (cuffed ? ) to the Master and speak with him/her. Tell them,you should buy some things for your master.

Actualy you can become most of this (cuffs,collars,whipes) in the zbf TestZone. (coc zbfTestZone)

The Armbinder is only for show...it comes later

now it's working, thanks. :)

@Veladarius: i just noticed that the bound animation doesnt stay put and get resetted when the actor is moving around with cuff, is it possibile to modify them to behave like the bindings in SD?

For some reason some cuffs work well and some others don't hold the animation. They are from the ZAZ Animation pack but I am not sure which is which as there several sets in it.

Looks great after a quick test :)

One issue I noticed though, this seems to modify the default keys from integration, and prevents unlocking the restraints by removing the appropriate keywords from the keys.

I added the keywords while trying to make them sellable but removed that part when it didn't work. I thought I removed what I did for it but must have missed these. It should not have interfered with Min's scripts to remove the belts as the keys from the Integration mod don't have any keywords on them and I didn't have issues while testing. I will remove the keywords and put up a new esp later today though.

2.5.4 adds keywords to both the restraints key / chastity key, to enable third-party added custom key support.

Worked fine for me although i did have to pick the lock to get in (first arrived at about 9ish, waited 12 hours then tried saving and reloading etc and door was still locked so just picked it)

Being able to buy the furniture for our player made houses would be really cool.

I don't know why the door doesn't get unlocked as I set the Master and Assistants to unlock the door, I am probably missing something small somewhere.

Did you add the key to the door to the inventory of the people in the first place? I think that's needed, even for NPCs. I remember I had a vampire attack in Falkreath and the lumber selling dude died. I picked up the key from his body and used an as-is resurrection spell on him, so his inventory wasn't reset. I then noticed, throughout the game, I would often find him standing outside the door to his house at night/in the morning, unable to get in because it was locked. If I opened it, or his brother did, he could get in, but not any other time. Gave me a laugh every time.

Worked fine for me although i did have to pick the lock to get in (first arrived at about 9ish, waited 12 hours then tried saving and reloading etc and door was still locked so just picked it)

Being able to buy the furniture for our player made houses would be really cool.

I don't know why the door doesn't get unlocked as I set the Master and Assistants to unlock the door, I am probably missing something small somewhere.

Did you add the key to the door to the inventory of the people in the first place? I think that's needed, even for NPCs. I remember I had a vampire attack in Falkreath and the lumber selling dude died. I picked up the key from his body and used an as-is resurrection spell on him, so his inventory wasn't reset. I then noticed, throughout the game, I would often find him standing outside the door to his house at night/in the morning, unable to get in because it was locked. If I opened it, or his brother did, he could get in, but not any other time. Gave me a laugh every time.

Yeah, all three of them have keys which is why it frustrates me so much. When I was setting up the dialogue for the Master and Assistants depending on if the player was locked into something I used the same checks at the start and the Assistants wouldn't work but the Master did. Considering I copied them from the Master to the Assistants it was driving me crazy. I ended up changing them both to something else (both the same) and it works. the CK is just crazy sometimes.

Bit of a teaser for the next update

Figured out how to make them that small. I am not sure if they will wear anything yet though.

post-101267-0-37364000-1386901852_thumb.jpg

Edit: They are actual mannequins, I made a new AI package for them so all they do is that as an idle animation. Hopefully they don't go wandering off (would be really creepy looking).

First off: awesome work, Veladarius. 

I'm running into a major problem, however: no one will talk to me!

I went there with a level one character, and have tried both talking to the Master and everyone else while completely unbound and with stuff locked on my character.  I've also adjust my speech skill up just to see if that did anything, as you mentioned it.  Nothing has worked so far.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: And just to be clear, I only get the basic Skyrim greetings if I try to talk to someone.  They don't go into a normal conversation.

Edit 2: Well, look at that!  Something must have gone funky, for a uninstalled then reinstalled it-- and everything works great!

Just a suggestion : If you already have shop running, why not to add Enchanment / Alchemy section were items can be improved so they effect arousal?

Lust Drafts, and the like? Interesting idea. I'm not sure how to create new alchemical recipes, though adding potions for sale with effects like that would be easy.

One thing I've noticed about this mod is that I've had some issues when I first visit where nobody's merchant scripts seem to be working, or any of their other custom dialogue; I'll just have the 'do you need a date' option from the prostitution mod I'm using. But, if I save and reload, it works fine.  Also, I didn't get the full inventory of bondage gear at first either; I only saw the full list after I had left the location and came back several days later.  Otherwise, no problems here.

One thing I've noticed about this mod is that I've had some issues when I first visit where nobody's merchant scripts seem to be working, or any of their other custom dialogue; I'll just have the 'do you need a date' option from the prostitution mod I'm using. But, if I save and reload, it works fine.  Also, I didn't get the full inventory of bondage gear at first either; I only saw the full list after I had left the location and came back several days later.  Otherwise, no problems here.

I will check the conditions for the dialogue and make sure they are consistent, I had a number of issues getting them to work. I need to check their AI as well since they don't lock / unlock the doors like they are supposed to either.

Just a suggestion : If you already have shop running, why not to add Enchanment / Alchemy section were items can be improved so they effect arousal?

Lust Drafts, and the like? Interesting idea. I'm not sure how to create new alchemical recipes, though adding potions for sale with effects like that would be easy.

It would be interesting to try, I will take a look at some things today. I think it might be interesting to have an enchantable plug set that can accept some of the standard enchantments or have some similar to the magical effects. I think it would also be interesting to be able to add an effect to some of the piercings in other mods to increase arousal as well.