I have slight freeze when opening map, about 0.5 seconds but it is never permanent. I'll try to see if I can fix this.

The backwards running problem sounds like the same one that is the camera positioning problem. I can not seem to solve this, I've been working on this one issue for at least 10 hours. It's the most simple issue you can think of and I can't solve it, something is wrong with my brain. :D All I have to do is move the camera just a little bit forward in the direction of where the head is looking. I have coordinates of camera and I have the rotation of head, still can't figure it out lol. I hate math.

Edit: I found a solution just after I said I can't find solution, not even a minute had passed. :huh:  I'll try this again,

Oh boy, I sure can not find a solution to this map problem ;) ;) ;)

Not sure if it's any help, but I don't recall version 3 having negative numbers.  Maybe that's messing up the calculations or something?  It works as intended up to point 0, then gets messed up.

Ok new version again. Hopefully fixed all the bugs that were reported. Biggest bug was that camera position was calculated incorrectly, this itself should solve many problems. Also fixed going into vanilla first person view while immersive view is active and changed a bit how camera was handled in menus, maybe fixes map freeze? I didn't have the freeze so I couldn't test. Toggle head rotation hotkey always works now and lowered the minimum value of FOV sliders. Not sure what happens if you set very low values.

I also noticed a crash when starting sex in immersive view (about the time it would ask would you like to use bed). Anyone else see this or is this just a random CTD?

trying V5 now.

I've not had any CTD during sex scene startup while in immersive view, the only problem i've had is clipping which i'm hoping to solve when i finally dare to change the default settings.

Tested v4 using scences started by radient prostition (white run Inn) and submit dialogue options with lydia in breezehome and then in various dungeons and its not caused any CTD for me.

Ok new version again (0.6), I wouldn't have posted a new one so fast but this one fixes map freeze, it's kind of important. It also changes a little bit how camera override works, starting to use alchemy and enchanting will exit first person view for a second but it was necessary to fix map freeze. If you find any other moments in the game where you are forced to exit immersive view let me know.

Just tried 0.6 and worked fine with animations triggered by submit dialogue, irrestibly arouse self/target spell and dangerously nude.

Managed to fix the issue with being able to look back and see my own face by adjusting the camera back a bit but i'm unable to remove the error with hairstyle and it showing my neck as hollow, see images in spoiler for examples.

looking down

imfp1.jpg

looking down and bit to the side, hair goes weird

imfp2.jpg

imfp3.jpg

neck issue

imfp4.jpg

imfp5.jpg

I've tried altering how close stuff to the camera gets drawn but it doesnt seem to have an effect on your own body

Are these pictures taken before version 0.5? There was a bug with camera placement before that version. If not then it looks like you just need to move camera forward slightly. Try changing the forward/back, left/right, up/down distance sliders until you get it right.

Also during sex I recommend to set camera mode to near view using the hotkey. So that nearby objects are drawn, after sex press hotkey again to change mode to far.

Are these pictures taken before version 0.5? There was a bug with camera placement before that version. If not then it looks like you just need to move camera forward slightly. Try changing the forward/back, left/right, up/down distance sliders until you get it right.

Also during sex I recommend to set camera mode to near view using the hotkey. So that nearby objects are drawn, after sex press hotkey again to change mode to far.

They were with 0.6

Will keep playing with the settings, i have the head camera set to -30 at the moment so maybe -15/20 would be better.

Edit

I tried again with the head camera set to -5 and that fixes the neck problem but when i look side to side i still have the problem with the hair, though i'm wondering if thats down to the particular hairstyle i chose for this char.

I have slight freeze when opening map, about 0.5 seconds but it is never permanent. I'll try to see if I can fix this.

The backwards running problem sounds like the same one that is the camera positioning problem. I can not seem to solve this, I've been working on this one issue for at least 10 hours. It's the most simple issue you can think of and I can't solve it, something is wrong with my brain. :D All I have to do is move the camera just a little bit forward in the direction of where the head is looking. I have coordinates of camera and I have the rotation of head, still can't figure it out lol. I hate math.

Edit: I found a solution just after I said I can't find solution, not even a minute had passed. :huh:  I'll try this again,

Oh boy, I sure can not find a solution to this map problem ;) ;) ;)

I love math if you ever need someone to run numbers for you. drop me a message with values and i can run them.

The only issue I've had is with picking stuff up in regular first person when the mode is active. For me to pick up any item I have to move my mouse up and left (I use a 360 controller so it gets a little harder) but oddly everything is fine if my weapon is drawn also is there any way to get limits on the up and down? Because it allows me to see to far down (looks into the characters neck hole) I tried making the camera further from face but yet it still seems to happen unless I'm really far away. Otherwise the mod works incredibly great =P I just tried it today and loved it.

You can try lowering the value that's 800 by default, I forgot what the name was. Try to set it so that you can see your body properly but keep the value as high as you can in the process, otherwise there will be other problems like flickering mountains.

There is one issue I had in V0.4 which still seems to be present with V0.6.

In some of the sex scenes with the head rotation turned off, the camera flips around, so it's looking directly AT my head and let's me rotate from there instead of looking in front. This causes it to look as if the camera is looking from the partner's POV in some scenes or look at the floor in other's (where you are lying on your back).

I can make some screens if that's needed to make it a bit clearer. Or post my load order and papyrus log if that would be useful.

I also figured out what caused the pick up issue while in immersive first person. It's due to the camera although I can't fix it without being the persons belly. If anyone has any recommendations on that would be great. =P Height doesn't affect it either just the camera height. Oddly that doesn't affect the click height also =( so you gotta click higher up than it really is. Did anyone else have this issue?

To be more specific, pressing my hotkey puts me in 3rd person view very very closely zoomed in to my character's back, but it does not change the FOV, it does not change literally anything except for the "body disappearing because your camera is too close" thing and the zoom of my camera in 3rd person.

Edit:  Just for the record, here's two screenshots.  The first one is what happens when I hit my hotkey to enter "immersive first person."  The second are my IFP settings.

eqat0j.jpg

2jbwo40.jpg

Wow, I almost missed this mod! Where did it come from? I've always wanted to try Joy of Perspective, but shied away due to all the bugs I read about, and hoped that maybe another release would eventually come along that cleaned things up.

Instead, we have this! I've already installed it and it works great! I do wonder if there's ever going to be a compromise between the 'full shaky cam' version and the 'smooth as butter' version of IFP. The smooth one kinda feels like I'm cheating, but the standard mode shakes my camera about with every footstep so much, I find myself getting nauseous quickly. So is there something in-between?

Otherwise, as I said this is absolutely fantastic.

Edit: Oh ya, and I did also see the problem with the perspectives being messed up when I enabled 'smooth mode' during a sex scene... where I'd basically be looking at my own character's face, as if from my partner's perspective or something. Weirdness. ;)

In some of the sex scenes with the head rotation turned off, the camera flips around, so it's looking directly AT my head and let's me rotate from there instead of looking in front. This causes it to look as if the camera is looking from the partner's POV in some scenes or look at the floor in other's (where you are lying on your back).

I can make some screens if that's needed to make it a bit clearer. Or post my load order and papyrus log if that would be useful.

I'll try to test this soon.

I guess it would be possible to have a slider, how much rotation you want from head 0% to 100%, it might make it better so that there is some head movement but not too much. Someone else is going to have to think how to do that because it's math. Head rotation is a 3x3 rotation matrix, if you have an idea how to do this let me know.

I'll try to test this soon.

I guess it would be possible to have a slider, how much rotation you want from head 0% to 100%, it might make it better so that there is some head movement but not too much. Someone else is going to have to think how to do that because it's math. Head rotation is a 3x3 rotation matrix, if you have an idea how to do this let me know.

I had this when I had head rotations switched to off, with the option unchecked the view was okay again.

If you set the turn slider to 180 you can look right round as well.

Only problem I have had was after getting off a horse, was with version 0.4 I think and I haven't tried it since updating to 0.6. Although it was half an hour between both versions as the updates are coming in so quick.

I find I have to aim above switches to use them or just switch to first person and then the cursor is in the correct position again.

Is it possible to have multiple profiles for settings, I have to do a little tweaking between using the Rift and using my triple-monitors. Works great on both BTW. :)

Maybe looking into a way to hide the head model while in immersive view could also be a way forward, then we could get our eyes into the real position without obstruction.

Keep up the good work on this excellent mod.