Can anyone tell me a configuration to make this work with PC Headtracking? I've already turned off all 'bAllowHeadtracking' lines in this mod but the same thing still happens, which is that whenever I turn to first person, headtracking stops working until I 'activate' something (like getting on a horse, sitting, etc.). It starts working again until I switch over to first person.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any way to shrink the amount of files to manually download into one file that would be all you need that can work with different mod managers? I'm honestly not interested in attempting to download 10 to 15 individual downloads, just to play my game with more immersion, along with the possible fact of having to wait close to 24 hours to download 4 to 5 downloads a day type deal.

• 1 month later...

Here is my own configuration;

Finally know what syntax the mod was expecting.  Thanks.

Latest conundrum I'm dealing with is the clipping.  I did, at one point, manage to get the clipping to be basically non-existent, i.e. an NPC's body was literally taking up the entire FOV but not clipping at all.  That's what I'm after.  But for whatever reason, I can't get this to happen again, despite plugging in the same exact data.  fNearClip to 0.001, everywhere.  Like it's being ignored.

Edit: The issue was Enhanced Camera, which I am using simultaneously.  It seems that said mod's overrides take ultimate priority.

Did you end up getting a solid IFPV and Enhanced Camera with Sexlab and 0sex config made up? Or just get the toggle to work at least?

I'm currently trying the same myself, and I've got Sexlab working great with both as an automatic switch I got from here. But trying to introduce 0sex into the picture is proving hard though. I'm ok with the toggle since 0sex doesn't have a keyword hook like Sexlab does, but the IFPV toggle just straight up doesn't seem to work. It just goes into third person an flickers the screen, like it's going into IFPV like it's supposed to but not staying in it.

My config's pretty much default save for the sexlab change, can't think of why the toggle isn't working since it's a core feature.

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to use this mod for the first time.

How come the MCM was removed? I find the instructions on how to use the txt file incredibly jargonated, and I'm finding it hard to understand, after looking at the original nexus instructions, I feel like my head is going to explode.

Can someone please explain to me in simple words how I enable the hotkeys and things in the txt file? I see the options and it says to "uncomment" the things that start with a  ;  saying that lines marked with  ;  are ignored, I get that, however the way the options I want are worded are confusing the hell out of me, firstly my desired settings start with a  !  with no  ;  before them, so if I'm to understand correctly, they are already switched on, however the numpad keys seem to do nothing when I press them ingame, raising doubt that they are in fact activated.

also, (and this query is probably me just being over inquisitive) but the command lines are worded in a way that seems like they are meant to be modified by the user, like (;!bindkey2 0x65 0 "ToggleHeadTrack") and (!bindkey 0x64 0 "ToggleHelmetCamOn")

the zeroes before and after the x65 look like I'm supposed to do something with them, and since they aren't working for me anyway, do I need to remove the  !  at the start of the commands or what?

Please guys...I'm trying my best here, but I know precious little about how coding works and why things are written the way they are, I desperately want to understand this stuff and it frustrates me that I can't at the moment, it's like trying to read hieroglyphics for me, its only simple for those who already understand it. :(

P:S I could be being dumb in any case, I'm tinkering with the txt file now, praying I don't mess anything up, but if anyone offers a clearer insight into my queries than I will copy paste them to a txt file for future reference with my thanks for your patience.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had no idea this mod originated from LL (though I should have figured since it includes a built in SexLab profile), I got it from the Nexus a long time ago.

I see a lot of people have trouble integrating it with Enhanced Camera... I've run Enhanced Camera and IFPV together for ages now... I use Enhanced Camera for gameplay and IFPV for sexlab scenes and nothing else, and they work perfectly fine together with no clipping (ie working near-zero noclip distance for IFPV but standard playable noclip distance for Enhance Camera).

The key is to set up IFPV to kick in only on command, at which point it will replace your third person view, while Enhanced Camera is always your real first person view. You can either leave IFPV on all the time (so zooming in will get you Enhanced Camera and zooming out will get you IFPV and you have no third person) or you can just hit the toggle hotkey to turn off IFPV and get your third person view back.... HOWEVER your third person view will still have near-zero noclip settings (because you have to set Enhanced Camera's third person noclip override to near-zero otherwise the near-zero noclip won't work during IFPV) and that's going to look a little annoying because setting very low noclip does cause some visual glitches during regular gameplay (distant mountains will flicker).

Anyway, I already detailed my setup and posted both my Enhance Camera and IFPV config files at this thread a few months ago:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/85989-enhanced-camera/

(I posted my Enhanced Camera config file further down the thread)

You definitely need to customize your Enhance Camera config as well as your IFPV config, because Enhanced Camera has its own settings for things like nearclip.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 3:58 PM, bob11 said:

So... Any chance this will get ported to Special Edition now that a decent version of SKSE64 is out?  It's not working as it is.

I second this...the one Mod for Oldrim I miss the most, new SKSE64 been out couple weeks now, even Beta I believe.

Well...looks like the Author has disappeared   

Last visited

June 27, 2017

Is it possible that someone else could convert it?.

• 1 month later...

First of all, great mod!

However i ran into a problem. During sexlab animations the view from the player works fine but when i attach the camera to the npc partner the view is one looking from inside the throat or the back of it (tested both on humans, humanoids and animals). Any way to fix this? Im using this setting by the way (made by Jerok)

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

*EDIT: Nevermind, just need to adjust the horizontal, vertical and offdepths. All working good now!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a graphic and sound bug that happens, almost always, 

whenever I am in first person view and enter Sex Lab Animations.

The graphics flicker and flash while the sound makes popping sounds.

It stop whenever i move the mouse making me think it has something to do with that.

Edit: I located the issue in FirstPersonPlugin.txt

{SLProfile}
(bIsActive==true)
(Keyword&SexLabActive)
+set fRotationFromHead 1
-return fRotationFromHead
+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
-return fExtraRotationFromCamera

If i disable either 

+set fRotationFromHead 1
-return fRotationFromHead

or
+set fExtraRotationFromCamera 1
-return fExtraRotationFromCamera

the stuttering and pooping sounds go away.

I have tried giving fRotationFromHead various values from 0 to 1

and i have give fExtraRotationFromCamera the values 0 and 1 and it did not stop the stuttering.

maybe it is just act of setting these variables that causes the bug.

I use Mod Organizer, so I will attach my install order (which is written upside down by MO; left side panel of MO) 

along with my load order (right side panel of MO).

I use ENB without any presets.

I use SSME to get more memory.

Below are the files containing my load order, install order, FirstPersonPlugin.txt, and a video of the bug.

install order (upside down).txt

loadorder.txt

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

Edited: this used to be an error description, but i discovered the fix and rewrote the whole post. ?

I was having issues with my character's bow cause it swayed to the right each time I shot an arrow,

That caused about 1 in 5 shots to go off to the right far away from what i intended to aim at.

So i tried disabling BowAimingInVanillaFirstPerson again.

It fixed the problem.

• 1 month later...

everything in default but I mean I can switch from 1to3P but can't switch from 3to1P during the animation.
wait... are you telling me it's normally can switch between 3to1p or 1to3p during animation? thought it's need new configuration in .txt

edit: hope I'm not the only one for this

ISSUE: can't switch between first to third person during animation
i heard it's about zaz animation only, right?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

my game is stuck in third person and no matter what i do it stays in third person and refuses to go to first person even when i removed the mod. I cannot even scroll my view however I managed a strange fix via making a new character and doing any view changes there and then loading the save on my main character i made before switching

• 2 months later...

Hi, thanks for the great mod.

I've created a patched version of this mod that allows you to specify a second offset translation matrix that gets applied after the camera rotation.  Why? So that, together with the sCameraNode setting, you can set up a profile such that the camera orbits an arbitrary bone in the player's skeleton.

I call it the AssCam™ patch (can you guess which bone I wanted to orbit?).  I've attached it here, along with the patch file, in case anyone wants to try it out.

The new settings are fPivotOffsetDepth, fPivotOffsetHorizontal and fPivotOffsetVertical.  See the config file in the zip for example setup.

IFPV_AssCam.zip

asscampatch.diff