I think I have a problem. The Khajiit's and Argonian's ( only tried female ) jaws and hair are visible in first person outside and inside sex incounters. The female Argonian's jaw is above the player's screen and the Khajiit's jaw is visible below the player's screen

Anyone can test with werewolf or vampire lord? Didn't think of those before and my character hasn't even started those questlines.

Worked perfectly with a werewolf, with a vampire lord however I could not seem to toggle the perspective at all. Only thing I have active that affects the vampire lord is Better Vampire Lord Transformation and I have my doubts its getting in the way so... no idea.

@Pavaux, try to set the distance setting in MCM menu higher, see if it fixes, I didn't test beast races when making the mod so it is possible that I have made an error as well. I really need to make some more options for adjust camera position regarding head, I had some problems as well with certain animations.

@a_place, perhaps vampire lord is missing the skeleton node that I place the camera too, I'll have to investigate this, do you know if it's possible to become vampire lord using console so I can test?

@sheloveme, I have no idea what script dragon does so it's possible there is a conflict, but other camera mods should all be compatible. I use customizable camera mod with this and it works fine, also had reports that joy of perspective works fine with this. Removing clothes CTD sounds like a skeleton problem, try reinstalling latest version of XP32 skeleton or whichever one you are using.

@a_place, perhaps vampire lord is missing the skeleton node that I place the camera too, I'll have to investigate this, do you know if it's possible to become vampire lord using console so I can test?

Seems there are console commands so you can do it without doing the quest:

"open console
Type
help "vampire lord" 
( with quotes ) into the console, find the spell categories and type player.addspell xxxxxxx

Like, for me, I had to do 
Player.addspell 300283b ( to gain the power to transform into a vampire lord )
player.addspell 301462a ( to gain the spells of the vampire lord, or else he just glided around with no spells on his arms )

There were a few other spells on the list that I didn't try to add seeing as how I only went ingame to see if that works to help you ( and I wouldn't know the difference as I haven't played a vampire lord character yet ). You screw around with it from now on.

You might also want to do player.setrace YOURRACEracevampire ...might be you need it, might be you don't.
Example for me: player.setrace argonianracevampire"

Got it from some other forums can't try it myself so give it a try.

Worked it out from the options in the MCM window, looks good tho is a bit confusing at first trying to walk in the first person view unless your looking down to see where you legs are facing.

Would it be possible to have an option so that when you are looking left/right and you hit the maxium angle that your character can view facing foward that they turn that way so you can continue looking further that way (for example if you look right to the maxium you can and stay there your char rotates a few degrees to the right to move what you were looking at into the centre of vision)

really really great mod ...... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i want to report that the mod isnt working correctly together with estrasus...basiclly you can use the mod but you dont have a 1 person view....can you make the mod mabey working correctly with estrus this would be really great..to have a first person tentacle rape :angel: ....i love this mod really...if i compare joy with this...i think...the joy author can go drop his project..this is much better....really you doing a great job i love it to have tbbp animation in 1 person view

I thought about turning character when reaching the end but I don't like that option because sometimes your character can't be turned, for example when you are sitting on a chair. Pressing forward key very briefly turns your character that way you can keep looking, that's how I am using it now.

You need to be in 3rd person view to have the first person view of this mod. If it's not working first thing to try is always go to third person view so you can see your character and try activating this view. One more thing that makes this mod stop working is free fly camera, if something activates that (TFC console command) then this mod camera will not work. I never tried estrus mod, not sure why it would not work. Perhaps estrus mod sets TFC somehow?

I know it's not so clear about being in the third person view to have this mod working, next release I will make it so that it goes to third person automatically when activating this mod. Should be less confusion that way.

Edit: updated new version, remember to follow updating instructions (see first post).

hadn't thought of that to be fair, when first using your mod it reminded me of games i'd played such as mechwarrior where you can move the upper torso in opposition to the legs up to a certain degree, they handed that by having a centre legs to torso view key which might work.

Is there a way to move the default starting position? since on my char for some reason whenever i go into immersive view its offset to the left a little bit. If i look directly down rather than the cursor being centred between my chars legs it will be to the left

Yes in version 0.4 there are 3 options, move camera forward back / move camera left right / move camera up down. All are in relation to head position, so you can place the camera in any offset as you like. Remember to read updating instructions on the first page.

Edit: seems there is some kind of mistake with setting position, sometimes camera isn't in the right place and the functionality of one slider switches with another one so that up / down becomes suddenly forward / back.

0.3 was pretty damn good with the Oculus Rift, will have to give 0.4 a shot now.

Your updates are coming in fast and adding proper settings and taking aboard users comments, great mod support.

Any chance of allowing further zooming out of the FOV, currently 50 still isn't low enough for some of the Sexlab animations and you can almost get your eye taken out by the ladies.

This mod is great for playing without the Rift as well, proper good. :heart:

Edit: seems there is some kind of mistake with setting position, sometimes camera isn't in the right place and the functionality of one slider switches with another one so that up / down becomes suddenly forward / back.

Nice that you report that, I was starting to think I was doing something wrong with v04.

in v02 you could hit F to enter original first person. Can you reintroduce that?

love this mod but that change makes me not use it as much. as i use a sniper sight bow with no crosshair (because of scope) i always enter original FP to shoot arrows but now i have to turn off IFP and then hit F where in V02 i could just hit F while in IFP.

Still great mod and I wont be deactivating but reintroducing that would make it alot more user friendly (for me at least)

Or at least put in a MCM button to turn it on?

if you didn't make any change to that from v02 up i noticed when i hit F while in IFP it just resets my camera to face forward if i was looking any direction other than forward

I love this mod.

Funny thing, I was having some poor framerate problems that I couldn't pin down,

but after installing 0.3 I'm getting nearly 60 fps anywhere I go with no quality loss.

I have ENB installed. Could this have disabled some setting that was killing my framerate?

Not complaining.

Thanks.

Glad that you like :)

It only modifies fNearDistance setting (from ini file) while in the immersive view but that shouldn't change FPS. It also gives a different perspective so you see different things than you would in 3rd person, that is probably why you are seeing better framerate - basically you are seeing less.

Still trying to fix the weird camera positioning problem in complex animations, I have not made any progress, such an annoying issue.

Had actually just last week been trying to get Joy of Perspective to work, even though i knew of all it's bugs and compatibility issues. (Couldn't get it running with my stuff though so gave up).

This one works respectably well, and I have been using it without noticing any negative impact on stability.

Well done. Endorsed. o wait. :)

really really great mod ...... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i want to report that the mod isnt working correctly together with estrasus...basiclly you can use the mod but you dont have a 1 person view....can you make the mod mabey working correctly with estrus this would be really great..to have a first person tentacle rape :angel: ....i love this mod really...if i compare joy with this...i think...the joy author can go drop his project..this is much better....really you doing a great job i love it to have tbbp animation in 1 person view

I thought about turning character when reaching the end but I don't like that option because sometimes your character can't be turned, for example when you are sitting on a chair. Pressing forward key very briefly turns your character that way you can keep looking, that's how I am using it now.

You need to be in 3rd person view to have the first person view of this mod. If it's not working first thing to try is always go to third person view so you can see your character and try activating this view. One more thing that makes this mod stop working is free fly camera, if something activates that (TFC console command) then this mod camera will not work. I never tried estrus mod, not sure why it would not work. Perhaps estrus mod sets TFC somehow?

I know it's not so clear about being in the third person view to have this mod working, next release I will make it so that it goes to third person automatically when activating this mod. Should be less confusion that way.

Edit: updated new version, remember to follow updating instructions (see first post).

Estrus (unless you toggle) turns on TFC slow move speed, then is SUPPOSED ta set it back (but. . .lemme check.. nope. usually does not).

Maybe I got a dirty install of Estrus, but turning off the TFC toggle does not seem to work in my Estrus, so the cam is always free IF you hit move buttons, tho you can still turn your head and not set it off. 

Estrus pokey-type tentacles sometimes puts yer eyes in a not right place; idk how it works but I'm guessin the center of ya is not always yer head.  Mebbe it's because it lifts you, but the triangle machine does and still you have 1st person in that.  Anyway, much of Estrus works the 1st person real well!   Kinda makes sense it's all jangly, since yer head is rocked all over the place. 

Yer mod works FINE; it's Estrus that has funny stuff, but htat mod is brilliant, so not complaining.  We can't always make all our friendly mods be friendly to each other!

BTW I already had a headbob skeleton based mod, but the bob from this ain't TOO terrible, except in combat.  This is a GREAT mod!!!

First of all, I'm really enjoying this mod. Thank you for working on it :)

Like a few other people, I think the head bob is too distracting and also a little disorienting, so I toggled it off. However, when the head bob is off, the animation for moving backwards clips big time, to the point where my character's whole face comes in view. This isn't a huge issue since I don't use the Backwards button very often anyway -- my movement is mostly a combination of forward, strafe and camera turn. FYI, I have UNPB, XPMS, and Immersive Animations, if that makes a difference.

I also encountered another problem. When in the IFPV viewpoint, my game freezes upon opening the world map. I don't have any map changes mods in place and the only graphics mod I have is Climates of Tamriel. The world map opens just fine when in standard 1st or 3rd person view.

First of all, I'm really enjoying this mod. Thank you for working on it :)

Like a few other people, I think the head bob is too distracting and also a little disorienting, so I toggled it off. However, when the head bob is off, the animation for moving backwards clips big time, to the point where my character's whole face comes in view. This isn't a huge issue since I don't use the Backwards button very often anyway -- my movement is mostly a combination of forward, strafe and camera turn. FYI, I have UNPB, XPMS, and Immersive Animations, if that makes a difference.

I also encountered another problem. When in the IFPV viewpoint, my game freezes upon opening the world map. I don't have any map changes mods in place and the only graphics mod I have is Climates of Tamriel. The world map opens just fine when in standard 1st or 3rd person view.

I noticed your other problem as well. restart game and it should fix. not sure why it happens.

Scratch that. it fixed once but i cant get it to fix again. looks like no fast travel for me. unless i want to goto fort dawnguard. its click-able in the top left corner for me.

I have slight freeze when opening map, about 0.5 seconds but it is never permanent. I'll try to see if I can fix this.

The backwards running problem sounds like the same one that is the camera positioning problem. I can not seem to solve this, I've been working on this one issue for at least 10 hours. It's the most simple issue you can think of and I can't solve it, something is wrong with my brain. :D All I have to do is move the camera just a little bit forward in the direction of where the head is looking. I have coordinates of camera and I have the rotation of head, still can't figure it out lol. I hate math.

Edit: I found a solution just after I said I can't find solution, not even a minute had passed. :huh:  I'll try this again,

Oh boy, I sure can not find a solution to this map problem ;) ;) ;)