I've released version 2.1 of the mod! Happy new year!

I know! I updated mine, the new features are sweet!

ok I installed the 2.1 but I still can get my character to initiate the scene I haven't tried it in combination with the submit shout yet but am I doing something wrong

I'll tell you the steps i had to do in full to get it working for me. Make sure you have Sexlab updated to 1.34 ( With everything it needs updated ) then remake a new game from the start. Make sure you have Creature sex enabled via sexlab in the MCM then drop down to this mods MCM. Disable ALL requirements in Rape conditions. Then go into general set the STAM requirement to 0 then set the Rape key to C. Finally go into Arousal and set arousal threshold to 0 ( 1 is working perfect for me ) and set the poll rate to 2 Sec. Also when you try to rape people try to HOLD the button you press to rape for a sec or 2..I don't even know if all these steps are necessary but its what got it working for me. Hope this info can help someone out.

I can get the secenes to work (its a bit buggy but it works eventually) but I cant get my characters penis to show up at all so it looks like Im air humping, also one of the scenes have the npc show up quite far away from my character and none of the regular Sexlab reposition keys work.

I am using moonlight tales but sexlab werewolves is installed after so I hoped that might help alleviate the question of compatability.

I get that it isnt really compatible with any of the big werewolf mods, unfortunately without those mods the fun of playing a werewolf is just about gone, so if this could be made compatible or even just to override the other mods so you get the body from this mod but the abilities and gameplay of the other mods that would be beautiful.

Gaah its frustrating, when I switch skin in-game using the mcm menu for Moonlight Tales, I can actually see the penis/balls appear on the character but then they disappear again!

EURREKA!

I totally overlooked the option in Moonlight Tales to use the "base skin", that solves everything!

Could you guys take a screenshot of the "Rape conditions" section of the MCM menu and post it here, so I can make sure it is indeed configured correctly?

I can when i get off of work no problem. Thanks for the reply. Ill edit this post later with it.

-Update-

Here we go, I made a clean new game to see if that was the problem, Still nothing. Played around with settings abit, Still nothing. I made sure everything was up to date ( Sexlab 1.34v etc ) everything should be good. Here's my settings.

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmp < Rape conditions

I know you asked for only Rape conditions but might as well show the others just incase :o. Hope this helps!

-Update2-

Good news bad news. Got the rape working +1, Now i cant draw my weapons or attack even if i reload a save =X any ideas?

Nvm got it working. 1st time i got the rape working it buged my cam and i had to TFC, Fixed by just doing a full restart. Got the mod working! awesome!. For other people that want to know how i fixed this. Disable all requirements for rape, Go into Arousal and set  the requirement to be aroused to 0 then the update to 2. make sure you have Sexlab 1.34. Then i set my key to C works everytime! Thank you for this mod!.

I don't see anything wrong with your configuration. The changes you made in your edit shouldn't have affected it working or not. Are you aware that the health condition is for your target, not for your player? That's really the only thing I can think of that would cause confusion. If you want to have an absolute 100% success rate every time, you can just disable all of the "Require this condition" checkboxes, leaving no conditions enabled.

Could you guys take a screenshot of the "Rape conditions" section of the MCM menu and post it here, so I can make sure it is indeed configured correctly?

I can when i get off of work no problem. Thanks for the reply. Ill edit this post later with it.

-Update-

Here we go, I made a clean new game to see if that was the problem, Still nothing. Played around with settings abit, Still nothing. I made sure everything was up to date ( Sexlab 1.34v etc ) everything should be good. Here's my settings.

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot6.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmp < Rape conditions

I know you asked for only Rape conditions but might as well show the others just incase :o. Hope this helps!

-Update2-

Good news bad news. Got the rape working +1, Now i cant draw my weapons or attack even if i reload a save =X any ideas?

Nvm got it working. 1st time i got the rape working it buged my cam and i had to TFC, Fixed by just doing a full restart. Got the mod working! awesome!. For other people that want to know how i fixed this. Disable all requirements for rape, Go into Arousal and set  the requirement to be aroused to 0 then the update to 2. make sure you have Sexlab 1.34. Then i set my key to C works everytime! Thank you for this mod!.

I don't see anything wrong with your configuration. The changes you made in your edit shouldn't have affected it working or not. Are you aware that the health condition is for your target, not for your player? That's really the only thing I can think of that would cause confusion. If you want to have an absolute 100% success rate every time, you can just disable all of the "Require this condition" checkboxes, leaving no conditions enabled.

Yeah thats what i did, its working now great. Good chance i was not giving the game a chance as i was just quick taping the key lol

So, thought I'd chime in, the new version is working fine -- now as a personal pet-peeve .. is there a way to disable ragdoll for the "attacker" ?

It kind of looks insane seeing the werewolf flying around and it happens even if you disable ragdoll in the normal framework.

I neglected to mention that for the rape hotkey to work, you need to press it for at least a fifth of a second - which is entirely possible you guys aren't doing, since tapping a key in a game frequently takes less time than that.

ok yep it works it still takes like a good 3 seconds to start but now it is initiating however I don't think the extension of time on the beast form works because when I initiate the scene beast form will expire like ten seconds after that

So, thought I'd chime in, the new version is working fine -- now as a personal pet-peeve .. is there a way to disable ragdoll for the "attacker" ?

It kind of looks insane seeing the werewolf flying around and it happens even if you disable ragdoll in the normal framework.

It's not this mod doing it, I promise. SexLab is the culprit here - it seems to ragdoll the werewolf no matter what.

I neglected to mention that for the rape hotkey to work, you need to press it for at least a fifth of a second - which is entirely possible you guys aren't doing, since tapping a key in a game frequently takes less time than that.

ok yep it works it still takes like a good 3 seconds to start but now it is initiating however I don't think the extension of time on the beast form works because when I initiate the scene beast form will expire like ten seconds after that

What do you have the bloodlust extension times set to?

I play a male werewolf. Rape works fine and I got the penis to show up by using the default skin in Bloodmoon Rising. However, it totally ignores my sexout settings of "Auto advance Stages" (which is turned off).

If this is happening, it's a SexLab issue. This mod just tells SexLab to start an animation between two actors, it doesn't handle anything manually.

It could be because it's classified as a "rape", with a victim and an aggressor.

It's not this mod doing it, I promise. SexLab is the culprit here - it seems to ragdoll the werewolf no matter what.

the extension for when animation starts is 60 seconds and on orgasm is 120 seconds

the extension for when animation starts is 60 seconds and on orgasm is 120 seconds

Could you post your Papyrus debug log after using the mod with debug mode on?

um... small q, anyone having the issue with always getting teh Rape Resisted notification, even though you have a 100% chance of succeding? and the only other mod i have that is werewolf related is the werewolf skin on the nexus. Thing is, the mod shows up both in data files on the launcher, and on the MCM ingame. halp?

Could you post your Papyrus debug log after using the mod with debug mode on?

how would I do that

-snip-

how would I do that

Open the file "C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini" and change "bEnableLogging", "bEnableTrace", and "bLoadDebugInformation" to 1. Save the changes, then launch Skyrim, close Skyrim, and launch it again. Now load a save, enable debug mode in the SexLab Werewolves MCM menu, and attempt to rape an NPC as a werewolf. After doing all that, you can close the game. The file you'll need to upload here is "C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log".

-snip-

how would I do that

Open the file "C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini" and change "bEnableLogging", "bEnableTrace", and "bLoadDebugInformation" to 1. Save the changes, then launch Skyrim, close Skyrim, and launch it again. Now load a save, enable debug mode in the SexLab Werewolves MCM menu, and attempt to rape an NPC as a werewolf. After doing all that, you can close the game. The file you'll need to upload here is "C:\Users\[your user]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log".

ok it wont allow me too upload it it says im not permitted

-snip-

how would I do that

ok it wont allow me too upload it it says im not permitted

Upload it to mega.co.nz or mediafire.com or something, then.

Good work. I'm looking forwards to any new ideas. Have you any plans to add functionality with other relevant mods for followers like Submit/Defeat, or Werewolf/Moonlight Tales? Thinking of a werewolf brigade on a proper rampage!

A compatibility patch with Werewolf/Moonlight Tales would be greatly appreciated. Currently werewolves that have become aroused seem to all be switching to the model & skin packaged with this mod, which looks a bit odd when their fur was previously white per Moonlight Tales or Automatic Variants. Not sure how easy it would be to integrate those mods with this, however; might have to make replacement meshes for their werewolves that are properly, erm, endowed.

Good work. I'm looking forwards to any new ideas. Have you any plans to add functionality with other relevant mods for followers like Submit/Defeat, or Werewolf/Moonlight Tales? Thinking of a werewolf brigade on a proper rampage!

A compatibility patch with Werewolf/Moonlight Tales would be greatly appreciated. Currently werewolves that have become aroused seem to all be switching to the model & skin packaged with this mod, which looks a bit odd when their fur was previously white per Moonlight Tales or Automatic Variants. Not sure how easy it would be to integrate those mods with this, however; might have to make replacement meshes for their werewolves that are properly, erm, endowed.

If someone provides the textures/meshes, it would be trivial for me to release such a patch.

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if anyone could lend a bit of insight as to what might be giving me this problem.

Sort story:

My female char has no model when in normal female werewolf form.

Long story:

I have SexLab Werewolves 2.1 installed and I have the config pretty much default.

So I started the companions quest and get into the underforge.

I can see Aela standing there (in her female werewolf form no problem)

After I drink the blood and I appear outside (as normal) but no model... nothing (I cant even select myself in the console)

Werewolf sounds play, running motion of camera works, power attacks send npcs flying.

Once the transformation is over and I recast it... still nothing.

Now I know the meshes are working because Alea is transformed.

If I enable male model on arousal (threshold 50 and my PC is 52)  after a few seconds my PC shows up, albeit in the male aroused form.

If I rape an NPC the male model shows up but after goes back to nothing when done.

I swapped the female and male aroused model around to see if its compatible or something - male model does not show (but female model does show when raping)

Im using Werewolf mastery (but even without it, it still doesnt work)

Using custom race The Ningheim.

The .esp is right at the bottom of my load order as well.

Checked the mod out with TESEDIT to see if theres any conflicts - nada...

Even ran FNIS again just in case.

I even try stripping before transforming - didnt help.

When using thermal predator vision I can see a vague mist of a werewolf (I'm guessing it works by reading the skeleton not the mesh)

I really dont know what else to try.

I don't know what could be causing your problems, but I have nothing but problems with the companions quest line with the dragonborn DLC. I keep getting CTD's with that quest line. Someone told me that sometimes there is a issue when you first become a werewolf that will cause CTD's with the DLC. (I think it was dragonborn or maybe dawnstar I forget which DLC it was, but someone said there was a lot of reported issues with the companion quest and becoming a werewolf for a lot of people) I just know I have never gotten it work right after 5 attempts I gave up and just don't do the quest line sadly. :(