I downgraded but no luck, in mine, I am the male werewolf but the female is going into human animations, doesnt seem to be accessing the werewolf stuff at all. I am also wondering if the werewolf rape hotkey conflicts with Submit. Neither hotkey seems to work very well at the moment.

Will this work with Adult Real werewolves? I just strongly prefer that look over the furless face look.

Absolutely, you just need to make sure you have the textures installed and rename the malebody mesh provided by ARW to malebodywerewolf_erect.nif.

I will look into the animation issues, but I haven't yet had any problems myself.

I may have t osee, as I can be kind of inept with this stuff.

I have managed to reproduce the animation issues; it seems to be a problem with SexLab itself, as this mod doesn't handle the animation on its own - it just passes the job over to SexLab with a standard SexLab.StartSex call.

I think we should compare this to "Hentai Creatures" cause that one still manages to produce creature animations with summoned creatures - ie. Summoned Werewolves.  The question is why does SexLab not classify the player character in werewolf form as "a werewolf"

ok I think im derpin right now but do I have to download all three files or not I downloaded 2.0 but I cant initiate the scene

No, you only need the most recent one. What are you trying to do?

well I didn't know if I downloaded it wrong cause when im in werewolf form I try to hit the rape button but nothing happens and I have sexlab submit installed so I experimented and I hit the submit key which worked and if the enemy submitted then when I hit the rape key the animation would start but the npc would be using human animation and the character would just stand there like a derp with full chub in werewolf form

ok I think im derpin right now but do I have to download all three files or not I downloaded 2.0 but I cant initiate the scene

well I didn't know if I downloaded it wrong cause when im in werewolf form I try to hit the rape button but nothing happens and I have sexlab submit installed so I experimented and I hit the submit key which worked and if the enemy submitted then when I hit the rape key the animation would start but the npc would be using human animation and the character would just stand there like a derp with full chub in werewolf form

The animation issue is a problem with SexLab; I am working with Ashal to fix this.

The animation issue is a problem with SexLab; I am working with Ashal to fix this.

o ok ill check in every once in a while to see when I would be able to get the patch

Just me thinking outloud here but I think Sexlab would need to use the three existing WW animations, give them a new name and register them with the actors reversed from their current positions since the player is taking on the role of the WW.  In other words, you would end up with six total WW animations, three for the NPC as a WW, and the same three with the PC as the werewolf. 

Though I also think SL would have to determine if the player was a werewolf or not at the time the sex starts to select the correct animation to play.  Otherwise, it will try to play an animation for the player based on a humanoid skeleton vs the WW one.  ( which will fail miserably :D )  

There is a mod called Immersive Patrols (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12977/?) which has a werewolf plugin, so they appear in some caves. 

Also, there is Moonlight Tales (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/?) which adds NPC werewolves that can infect the player... however, it also makes changes to the werewolf form so may conflict.

I think I may go ahead and gives this mod a try... I was going to earlier, but held off for whatever reason. Now I want to see how werewolves work with Immersive First Person, so this mod seems like the perfect excuse. ;)

I've found some werewolve spawning mods, sadly the good ones are on the workshop:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13913/? Wild Werewolf NPCs

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=16021 Werewolves of Skyrim

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10678 Wild Werewolves

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=119098264 Extra Encounters - Basic

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163213407 Extra Encounters - Dragonborn

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=91028079 Werewolves Occurring Naturally (seams to be bug- and script free)

Using Mod Organizer as your download manager? Here's how to download from the workshop without messing up your Skyrim folder:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/473728-mod-organizer/page-396&do=findComment&comment=8673918

Will female werewolf players be able to rape npc's provided they don't use the male model? I set the rape hotkey to num/ but nothing happens, regardless if I set the succeeded rape thershold to 100%. I have Tales of Lycanthropy installed.

I hope we'll eventually get animations where female werewolves can go reverse cowgirl on men and scissors on women. Would be nice to have some wolf on wolf action as well, wherether it's m/m, m/f or f/f.

ok i installed with NMM and now it is working fine! Another question! Is it possible to add this animation http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-10122013/?hl=%20panic   the werewolf animation?

That werewolf animation is already included with SexLab, as of version 1.30.

Will female werewolf players be able to rape npc's provided they don't use the male model? I set the rape hotkey to num/ but nothing happens, regardless if I set the succeeded rape thershold to 100%. I have Tales of Lycanthropy installed.

I hope we'll eventually get animations where female werewolves can go reverse cowgirl on men and scissors on women. Would be nice to have some wolf on wolf action as well, wherether it's m/m, m/f or f/f.

Tales of Lycanthropy could very well be conflicting with this mod. This mod modifies the werewolf race, and Tales of Lycanthropy probably does as well. I'll look further into it.

You are able to rape NPCs as a female werewolf without the male model normally, but it uses the same animations.

Hello, Whta's up.  loving the rape idea on this mod however like a few people i can't get it to work. I am using the " Werewolf Mastery + Moonlight Tales +  Extra Werewolf Perks " combo from Nexus and have no doubt that there's a conflict. ( Maxing rape chance to 100% still nothing ETC ) Is there any chance at working around this? The rape feature is something i want in my game but i cant go without the other werewolf mods because then the werewolf becomes useless, broken and unplayable again.

If you making a workaround/pacth w.e to fix this super kudos to you. Also " This mod may conflict with other mods that modify the werewolf race - if this is the case, I recommend using Wrye Bash or TES5Edit to resolve the conflicts." I am retarded and dont know how to work TES5Edit. I know there are TuT's, videos etc but if there is away that anyone knows how to fix the problem by give me a step by. That would be great!

Great mod and thanks for the effort!

No matter what I do I always seem to get "Resisted". I'm using Moonlight Tales along with this (though loading this later). From what I can read in the McM I should have 100% but nothing seems to work.

Is it possible that Sexlab Defeat is also conflicting?

Hello, Whta's up.  loving the rape idea on this mod however like a few people i can't get it to work. I am using the " Werewolf Mastery + Moonlight Tales +  Extra Werewolf Perks " combo from Nexus and have no doubt that there's a conflict. ( Maxing rape chance to 100% still nothing ETC ) Is there any chance at working around this? The rape feature is something i want in my game but i cant go without the other werewolf mods because then the werewolf becomes useless, broken and unplayable again.

If you making a workaround/pacth w.e to fix this super kudos to you. Also " This mod may conflict with other mods that modify the werewolf race - if this is the case, I recommend using Wrye Bash or TES5Edit to resolve the conflicts." I am retarded and dont know how to work TES5Edit. I know there are TuT's, videos etc but if there is away that anyone knows how to fix the problem by give me a step by. That would be great!

Great mod and thanks for the effort!

Could you guys take a screenshot of the "Rape conditions" section of the MCM menu and post it here, so I can make sure it is indeed configured correctly?

Could you guys take a screenshot of the "Rape conditions" section of the MCM menu and post it here, so I can make sure it is indeed configured correctly?

I can when i get off of work no problem. Thanks for the reply. Ill edit this post later with it.

-Update-

Here we go, I made a clean new game to see if that was the problem, Still nothing. Played around with settings abit, Still nothing. I made sure everything was up to date ( Sexlab 1.34v etc ) everything should be good. Here's my settings.

< Rape conditions

I know you asked for only Rape conditions but might as well show the others just incase :o. Hope this helps!

-Update2-

Good news bad news. Got the rape working +1, Now i cant draw my weapons or attack even if i reload a save =X any ideas?

Nvm got it working. 1st time i got the rape working it buged my cam and i had to TFC, Fixed by just doing a full restart. Got the mod working! awesome!. For other people that want to know how i fixed this. Disable all requirements for rape, Go into Arousal and set  the requirement to be aroused to 0 then the update to 2. make sure you have Sexlab 1.34. Then i set my key to C works everytime! Thank you for this mod!.